Bitcoin Forum
May 03, 2024, 08:54:05 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Warning: One or more bitcointalk.org users have reported that they strongly believe that the creator of this topic is a scammer. (Login to see the detailed trust ratings.) While the bitcointalk.org administration does not verify such claims, you should proceed with extreme caution.
Pages: « 1 ... 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 [57] 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 79 80 81 82 83 84 85 86 87 88 89 90 91 92 93 94 95 96 97 98 99 100 101 102 »
  Print  
Author Topic: [ANN]★CryptoBridge★BCO★🔹Gateway to BitShares 📈RELEASED NOW BETA🔹  (Read 94994 times)
This is a self-moderated topic. If you do not want to be moderated by the person who started this topic, create a new topic. (3 posts by 1+ user deleted.)
vutaijay

Activity: 122
Merit: 10

View Profile
January 30, 2018, 02:07:09 PM

wallet not sync, i need addnode. Sad

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
I HATE TABLES I HATE TABLES I HA(╯°□°)╯︵ ┻━┻ TABLES I HATE TABLES I HATE TABLES
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
pircklr1

Activity: 49
Merit: 0

View Profile
January 30, 2018, 02:18:56 PM

So, the social media has been talking a lot about KCS and COSS during the past few months. However, discussions on BCO (and CEFS, the "dividend" coin for Cryptopia) are almost nonexisting. What are your thoughts on this? Is Cryptobridge just too young project or somehow amateurish? Is the project just moving under the radar, or is it one of those extremely high risk startups that are more likely to fail before the end of the year?

I have a big position on COSS because I believe it to remain a relatively conservative and safe long term (=multiple years) hold for a guy like me, who wants to build a diverse portfolio but does not want to spend all the time waiting for the right moment to buy each coin separately. I am expecting that the COSS coins will keep their initial value, and in a few years at least one of those tens, hundreds or thousands of different coins received as dividend will become a major one, reaching x100 or even x1000, and providing me 100 % ROI for my initial COSS investment. I believe this idea to be even quite probable, since sooner or later a new, cheap crypto will be introduced which will become one of the major ones. Any problems with my thought process? Sure, if the trade fees or customers of the exchange go to zero, there won't be much dividends to pay.

Do you believe that decentralized exchanges are the future, and free exchanges (Robinhood or whatever) will become a standard, causing all these dividend token/coins to crash? I do not feel very comfortable at the moment because new exchanges are being introduced daily. I have only bought a few BCOs so far, mainly because I have no deep understanding on whether people are moving towards decentralized exchanges or not. I have heard some rumours that the requlation will destroy these kind of exchanges, or there will never be FIAT on these platforms etc. I have absolutely no idea whether this is the case.

All comments, thoughts and tips are welcome. No need for shilling.
chongo

Activity: 79

View Profile
January 30, 2018, 02:41:17 PM

hey guys can u answer me plz... do I need bitshares to trade on cryptobridge, if so where can I get them?
pedrog
Legendary

Activity: 2786
Merit: 1031

View Profile
January 30, 2018, 03:29:47 PM

hey guys can u answer me plz... do I need bitshares to trade on cryptobridge, if so where can I get them?

You don't need BTS, CryptoBridge converts and pays fees automatically.

bitChipper

Activity: 896
Merit: 290

View Profile
January 30, 2018, 09:58:58 PM

So, the social media has been talking a lot about KCS and COSS during the past few months. However, discussions on BCO (and CEFS, the "dividend" coin for Cryptopia) are almost nonexisting. What are your thoughts on this? Is Cryptobridge just too young project or somehow amateurish? Is the project just moving under the radar, or is it one of those extremely high risk startups that are more likely to fail before the end of the year?

I have a big position on COSS because I believe it to remain a relatively conservative and safe long term (=multiple years) hold for a guy like me, who wants to build a diverse portfolio but does not want to spend all the time waiting for the right moment to buy each coin separately. I am expecting that the COSS coins will keep their initial value, and in a few years at least one of those tens, hundreds or thousands of different coins received as dividend will become a major one, reaching x100 or even x1000, and providing me 100 % ROI for my initial COSS investment. I believe this idea to be even quite probable, since sooner or later a new, cheap crypto will be introduced which will become one of the major ones. Any problems with my thought process? Sure, if the trade fees or customers of the exchange go to zero, there won't be much dividends to pay.

Do you believe that decentralized exchanges are the future, and free exchanges (Robinhood or whatever) will become a standard, causing all these dividend token/coins to crash? I do not feel very comfortable at the moment because new exchanges are being introduced daily. I have only bought a few BCOs so far, mainly because I have no deep understanding on whether people are moving towards decentralized exchanges or not. I have heard some rumours that the requlation will destroy these kind of exchanges, or there will never be FIAT on these platforms etc. I have absolutely no idea whether this is the case.

Yes decentralized exchanges ARE the future.....but the whole community has been saying this since 2014 and there has been no inclination of a mass exodus from centralized exchanges...its like the elephant in the room in crypto...everyone wants decentralized exchanges but no one wants to be the ones providing liquidity and taking on the learning curve of using one.
Islapdonkey

Activity: 882
Merit: 277

If i had a dollar for every "had i known"

View Profile WWW
January 30, 2018, 10:39:53 PM

It seem as if you just shilled COSS, then turn around and say no shilling. Coss if am not mistaken sold those coin. BCO on the other hand was mined. The exchange is still new and personally i like it how it is now. I know some investors with coins locked up might want no action to increase liquidity. But me personally i like the fact that it's currently a lowkey exchange with several niche coins.

▄▄████▄▄
        ▄▄██████████████▄▄
      ███████████████████████▄▄
      ▀▀█████████████████████████
██▄▄       ▀▀█████████████████████
██████▄▄        ▀█████████████████
███████████▄▄       ▀▀████████████
███████████████▄▄        ▀████████
████████████████████▄▄       ▀▀███
 ▀▀██████████████████████▄▄
     ▀▀██████████████████████▄▄
▄▄        ▀██████████████████████▄
████▄▄        ▀▀██████████████████
█████████▄▄        ▀▀█████████████
█████████████▄▄        ▀▀█████████
██████████████████▄▄        ▀▀████
▀██████████████████████▄▄
  ▀▀████████████████████████
      ▀▀█████████████████▀▀
           ▀▀███████▀▀

.SEMUX
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
  Semux uses 100% original codebase
  Superfast with 30 seconds instant finality
  Tested 5000 tx per block on open network
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
Zer0Sum
Legendary

Activity: 1588
Merit: 1000

View Profile
January 31, 2018, 05:02:41 PM

It seem as if you just shilled COSS, then turn around and say no shilling. Coss if am not mistaken sold those coin. BCO on the other hand was mined. The exchange is still new and personally i like it how it is now. I know some investors with coins locked up might want no action to increase liquidity. But me personally i like the fact that it's currently a lowkey exchange with several niche coins.

I rarely take advice...
But when I do it from someone who has "absolutely no idea" and has "heard some rumors".
pircklr1

Activity: 49

View Profile
January 31, 2018, 09:54:05 PM

I rarely take advice...
But when I do it from someone who has "absolutely no idea" and has "heard some rumors".

Hah, exactly. I was expecting this kind of reaction. In my opinion, the comparison of BCO to COSS is very relevant, and I am probably not the only one trying to understand, which one has a brighter future ahead. Perhaps both of them can be successful on their own way. So far, I have seen zero well written reviews on BCO, relatively little discussion on decentralized exchanges, and I am very curious on the sentiment of the matter. Obviously, I am very interested in BCO since I am asking opinions here.

Personally, I use mainly Binance because I enjoy the user experience. I also see the bright future in COSS because of the coming FIAT trading, new engine, promos etc., and considering the roadmap, I have fundamental reasoning to support my investment decision. On the other hand, right now, I have found only a few reasons why I would choose CryptoBridge as my main trading platform. And this is just an opinion of an average cryptotrader (or holder) with no deep understanding on decentralized exchanges. And I believe not to be the only one. This is also a great risk considering my COSS investment, and one reason for me asking advice here. Not trying to be negative. As I said, I have invested in BCO and am now thinking about increasing my position but won't do it before I feel like I truly understand the field of crypto exchanges. Considering the amount of money people are investing, I am surprised I have not seen any comprehensive analysis on the field of crypto exchanges.

Thanks, bitChipper for clearing the matter. This is exactly how I was expecting the matter to b.
mokahless

Activity: 471
Merit: 256

View Profile
February 01, 2018, 02:52:21 AM
Last edit: February 01, 2018, 03:13:15 AM by mokahless

Sorry, new to this. How do I run a node/gateway? The github only has the webUI code and "cryptobridge" is empty there.

I'm looking to do this because it's unusable as-is due to any nodes near me having too-high latency.

I can only sometimes view the deposit/withdraw screen.

Edit: nevermind. Realized it's the BridgeCoin on github. Which presents its own problem. I have to compile from source since there are no releases.

I'm willing to do that but for me it's a full-day project due to dependencies not always being clear. I'm willing to spin up a VM and do it but...

If there's any official compiled versions that anyone knows of, please let me know.

BitcoinPappi
Legendary

Activity: 915
Merit: 1005

View Profile
February 01, 2018, 04:10:31 AM

Sorry, new to this. How do I run a node/gateway? The github only has the webUI code and "cryptobridge" is empty there.

I'm looking to do this because it's unusable as-is due to any nodes near me having too-high latency.

I can only sometimes view the deposit/withdraw screen.

Edit: nevermind. Realized it's the BridgeCoin on github. Which presents its own problem. I have to compile from source since there are no releases.

I'm willing to do that but for me it's a full-day project due to dependencies not always being clear. I'm willing to spin up a VM and do it but...

If there's any official compiled versions that anyone knows of, please let me know.

What you could do is run a local BTS node. You can then join their discord chat and look at the channel that goes over setting up a  bts node.

You can also build https://github.com/CryptoBridge/cryptobridge-ui and point it to your local BTS node.
ronshui39

Activity: 14

View Profile
February 01, 2018, 08:03:46 AM

Admins /Developers: Please refrain from adding 2FA, of any kind. Keep OUT all phone companies, corp oligarchs, and g o v s.  Posters on this topic are more than welcome to trade at the dozens of exchanges that strictly enforce this unnecessary hurdle. 

BTS Cryptro Bridge platform represents an important alternative.  Independent gateways should remain independent and not give in to pressure from "someone somewhere" and NOT require any such private info for transactions to occure. The entire system runs fine as is. Dev / admins please, if possible,  provide a subtle response, clue, hint, show of support that this won't happen,and that you are for "de-centralization" related to current system in place. The awakening Chinese, young Russian and Central Europeans seem to understand this more than the apathetic West.

I agree, any sort of centralised 2FA wouldn't be worth it. But surely 2FA via federated network of gateways, requiring multi-sig approval, would be a good thing to do?

Check out a recent phone bill - up to 50 pages, or more. Every single call , text gets logged / tagged.  As long as centralized exchanges require authentication via phone, there is no privacy. Keep phones out of Bitshares platform. Will look into multi-sig approval (don't know enough to comment). Other than high latency nodes which are a pain, everything seems to be fine.
Devs, please continue to enhance anonymity and privacy.
one_direction

Activity: 64

View Profile
February 01, 2018, 09:19:35 AM

deposit BCH yesterday but they did not arrive at my cryptobridge wallet.

wrote to support email but no supply yet.

how can i get help?

coins are on BCH blockchain explorer, can i withdraw them with somehow with keys?

gerymakgyaer

Activity: 422
Merit: 11

View Profile
February 01, 2018, 04:40:43 PM

POS: Proof of Scaling (The CryptoBridge Development Team is Expanding)

Henry Ford is best known for his innovation to produce cars on an assembly line. He reduced the time it took to build a car from more than 12 hours to two hours and 30 minutes. Like Henry, CryptoBridge must work intelligently and creatively to meet the tremendous demands of today’s cryptocurrency and token market.

As the market capitalization of the industry is expanding exponentially, the CryptoBridge development team is expanding with it. We are excited to announce that six more developers join CryptoBridge’s decentralized effort to meet the growing demand for decentralized exchange services:

-iOS Developer(Mobile)
-Android Developer(Mobile)
-2x Backend Developers
-Frontend Developer
-Manager

We have been listening to the feedback of our traders and BridgeCoin owners and have started to include most of the suggestions into our development cycle. A revised and updated roadmap will be provided in March as we accelerate our development towards providing a decentralized exchange that is secure, scalable and also user-friendly.

CryptoBridge is a federation of sovereign individuals working together to realize the vision of a decentralized trust network. CryptoBridge was created to scale to every individual on the planet. Our mission is to connect the world, person to person, and provide people with an opportunity to take personal responsibility for their cryptocurrency.

https://medium.com/@cryptobridge/pos-proof-of-scaling-the-cryptobridge-development-team-is-expanding-cfb11dcb814d
fishfishfish313

Activity: 546
Merit: 252

View Profile
February 02, 2018, 02:03:23 AM

A couple things:

I am unable to see my market trades.  Is there a way to show them?  It was working a couple days ago, but now, nothing.

I've been seeing some convo between the Billionaire Token Twitter account and the CryptoBridge Twitter about sub1x deposits that were wrongly given. Apparently, someone dumped a bunch of sub1x that they should not have received?  The twitter account says that it was an issue in the sub1x daemon.  

Can you comment on that?  I'm just curious.

Here are the tweets:  

https://twitter.com/SUB_1X_/status/957219725745979392

https://twitter.com/BillionaireTkn/status/957926419505598464

I'll one shot you with the Wingman from the top of Skulltown - Apex
tomwrx

Activity: 224

View Profile WWW
February 02, 2018, 01:48:19 PM

all nodes are dead and exchange is not working  Huh

ALQO - A Decentralized, All-in-One Financial And Cloud Services Ecosystem.

https://alqo.app/
tobsnn

Activity: 573
Merit: 500

Bitcore BTX

View Profile
February 02, 2018, 04:44:03 PM

all nodes are down, no connection to any node possible. blockchain isnt synching.

what is going on? funds trapped. orders trapped.

cant move in or out. seems like nodes are the weak part of DEXs and DEXs arent more reliable than centralized exchanges  Roll Eyes

Lucasgabd
Legendary

Activity: 2520
Merit: 1118

There's no need to be upset

View Profile
February 02, 2018, 08:37:37 PM

BTC withdrawal fee is 0.002  Shocked Are you serious guys?
Are you finding the withdrawal rate expensive? Other centralized exchanges are no different! Even Poloniex has raised its rate. Grin

there are centralized exchanges with smaller withdraw rates for BTC
like bitstamp
and foxbit (brazilian exchange) that already has segwit, withdraw is only 0,00013 for btc.

.DuelbitsSPORTS.
▄▄▄███████▄▄▄
▄▄█████████████████▄▄
▄██████████████████████▄
██████████████████████████
███████████████████████████
██████████████████████████████
█████████████████████████████
███████████████████████████
█████████████████████████
▀████████████████████████
▀▀███████████████████
██
██
██
██

██
██
██
██

██
██
██
████████▄▄▄▄██▄▄▄██
███▄█▀▄▄▀███▄█████
█████████████▀▀▀██
██▀ ▀██████████████████
███▄███████████████████
███████████████████████
███████████████████████
███████████████████████
███████████████████████
███████████████████████
▀█████████████████████▀
▀▀███████████████▀▀
▀▀▀▀█▀▀▀▀
OFFICIAL EUROPEAN
BETTING PARTNER OF
ASTON VILLA FC
██
██
██
██

██
██
██
██

██
██
██
10%   CASHBACK   
          100%   MULTICHARGER   
TheCrimsonFucker

Activity: 617
Merit: 251

View Profile
February 03, 2018, 01:41:45 AM

BTC withdrawal fee is 0.002  Shocked Are you serious guys?
Are you finding the withdrawal rate expensive? Other centralized exchanges are no different! Even Poloniex has raised its rate. Grin

there are centralized exchanges with smaller withdraw rates for BTC
like bitstamp
and foxbit (brazilian exchange) that already has segwit, withdraw is only 0,00013 for btc.
It's interesting to use an example of a domestic use, few people will do this trade in Brazil! I'm not underestimating, the point is that despite the attractive fee, not everyone will know this, because it's a local exchange and not so famous, but it appears sometimes in coinmarketcap! The fee on CryptoBridge is not bad, some exchanges are charging between 0.003 BTC to 0.005 BTC.
VAPF93

Activity: 2

View Profile
February 03, 2018, 03:00:04 AM

all nodes are down, no connection to any node possible. blockchain isnt synching.

what is going on? funds trapped. orders trapped.

cant move in or out. seems like nodes are the weak part of DEXs and DEXs arent more reliable than centralized exchanges  Roll Eyes

https://i.imgur.com/JMCSwYv.png

It is working for me, but a lot of latency
wuzzap8989

Activity: 142
Merit: 100

View Profile
February 03, 2018, 06:24:38 PM

nobody answered my question about the gateways Huh so... i think the gateways are centralized what happen if its shut down? how are the coins guaranted?
Pages: « 1 ... 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 [57] 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 79 80 81 82 83 84 85 86 87 88 89 90 91 92 93 94 95 96 97 98 99 100 101 102 »
  Print  

Jump to: