Bitcoin Forum
April 26, 2024, 12:24:42 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Warning: One or more bitcointalk.org users have reported that they strongly believe that the creator of this topic is a scammer. (Login to see the detailed trust ratings.) While the bitcointalk.org administration does not verify such claims, you should proceed with extreme caution.
Pages: « 1 ... 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 [63] 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 79 80 81 82 83 84 85 86 87 88 89 90 91 92 93 94 95 96 97 98 99 100 101 102 »
  Print  
Author Topic: [ANN]★CryptoBridge★BCO★🔹Gateway to BitShares 📈RELEASED NOW BETA🔹  (Read 94988 times)
This is a self-moderated topic. If you do not want to be moderated by the person who started this topic, create a new topic. (3 posts by 1+ user deleted.)
Zer0Sum
Legendary

Activity: 1588
Merit: 1000

View Profile
February 21, 2018, 06:57:12 AM

Anyone is having problem with the bridgecoin wallet? I can't get it sync as it says: "no blocksource availabe".

I have the same problem it is says: "no blocksource availabe" from about 10 days ago actually the last block had producd in the explorer 10 days ago is block (242790)  it is the same in the wallet, obviously there is no miner pointed to the BCO to produce the blocks.

My coins are stuck now in my windows wallet, the funny thing that i asked dev in CryptoBridge's discord about this problem and he told me litterly (The bco blockchain is no longer supported by us as mining ended. There is no block reward anymore but there are still miners that mine it. May take some time to produce a block though) so if they are not support the BCO blockchain, so who is the support.

so please anyone can give us a help in this problem?

I have a lot of coins stucked too. I hope the dev will do something in this matter as many of us are holders.

I just ran it and it synced 3 weeks in about 2 minutes with 4-5 peers...
They are never gonna abandon this chain because it holds gazillions of $$$ stashed away by the shadowy spec miners... it may as well be Fort Knox.

nodes:

45.79.151.135:6333
104.237.2.189:6333
178.63.104.7:6333
176.9.24.230:6333

Whatever the limitations of CryptoBridge and it's awesome klunkiness...
I've now made > 400 trades and about 30-40 transfers and cannot spot an error...
So that, baby, is quite an accomplishment and congratulations are in order Smiley

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
Bitcoin mining is now a specialized and very risky industry, just like gold mining. Amateur miners are unlikely to make much money, and may even lose money. Bitcoin is much more than just mining, though!
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
Legendary

Activity: 1623
Merit: 1067

View Profile
February 21, 2018, 09:44:11 AM

Some impatient people are selling their rare BCOs for a price that does not reflect all of Bridgecoin's potential, what will they do when ETH tokens are added to DEX, bringing more liquidity? It's rare for an exchange to make 1 million dollars a day, being new, using the platform bitshares as a base and still without the most known projects!

Yup, I'm getting more, not dumping, especially during this alt bear market!

pedrog
Legendary

Activity: 2786
Merit: 1031

View Profile
February 21, 2018, 09:52:25 AM

Litecoin Cash isn't available for trading anywhere, just paper coins on YObit, first exchange enabling deposit will capture a lot of volume.

mrmcmichael

Activity: 12
Merit: 0

View Profile
February 21, 2018, 08:54:16 PM

Is the affiliate program still operational?
bitChipper

Activity: 896
Merit: 290

View Profile
February 21, 2018, 09:17:22 PM

Some impatient people are selling their rare BCOs for a price that does not reflect all of Bridgecoin's potential, what will they do when ETH tokens are added to DEX, bringing more liquidity? It's rare for an exchange to make 1 million dollars a day, being new, using the platform bitshares as a base and still without the most known projects!

Agree with both of these post, bridgecoin has alot of potential going forward, especially when bigger market cap coins are added.

I wish people would wake up and start using it more though, there are some coins im invested in where the wallets are disabled on cryptopia but they still wont trade on CB for some reason.... Huh

i dont get it why are people so afraid of a DEX, its a tiny learning curve..
vella85

Activity: 1862
Merit: 590

View Profile WWW
February 21, 2018, 11:02:47 PM

Agree with both of these post, bridgecoin has alot of potential going forward, especially when bigger market cap coins are added.

I wish people would wake up and start using it more though, there are some coins im invested in where the wallets are disabled on cryptopia but they still wont trade on CB for some reason.... Huh

I agree more people should be using CB as DEX is the way of the future and now couldn't be a better time to start using it and get familiar with it. I've been scooping up as many BCO as I can get my hands on as people seem to be dumping their coins. I'm almost at my next target to start another staking term and this time I'll be going for a 12 month term.

I can promote your project on X to my 100k+ followers for a reasonable price. Just DM me for prices.
RivAngE

Activity: 728
Merit: 169

What doesn't kill you, makes you stronger

View Profile
February 21, 2018, 11:11:31 PM

I agree more people should be using CB as DEX is the way of the future and now couldn't be a better time to start using it and get familiar with it. I've been scooping up as many BCO as I can get my hands on as people seem to be dumping their coins. I'm almost at my next target to start another staking term and this time I'll be going for a 12 month term.
DEX might be the way but I don't understand why crypto-bridge is a DEX. If I don't hold the private key of my wallets, then that's not decentralized in my book.
Plus, from what I understand is you don't even own the BTC you get there, instead you own a bridge.BTC
I might be wrong on the above points though, feel free to correct me.
SeksiStarlord

Activity: 384
Merit: 107

View Profile
February 22, 2018, 08:31:25 PM

When can we expect trading ethereum tokens on cryptobridge? I read in december that its planned for january/february and now its the end of february and still not Smiley this would really give a volume boost in trading! Its a shame that you have raised the listing fee so high, not all coins afford this.
godofmine

Activity: 35

View Profile
February 23, 2018, 07:12:30 PM

I'm using the web based exchange and getting frequent init-error...
Kaelke

Activity: 46

View Profile
February 23, 2018, 07:40:44 PM

I've sent XVG 6 hours ago, 694 confirmations yet its not in my wallet on cryptobridge yet. Usually it took less than 5 mins and 6 confirmations.

Support is not responding either... Is this going the cryptopia route now too?
fishfishfish313

Activity: 546
Merit: 252

View Profile
February 23, 2018, 11:47:25 PM

When can we expect trading ethereum tokens on cryptobridge? I read in december that its planned for january/february and now its the end of february and still not Smiley this would really give a volume boost in trading! Its a shame that you have raised the listing fee so high, not all coins afford this.

I am waiting for this as well.  Specifically, Token Lab and Expanse. It was agreed and confirmed in the Expanse blog that LAB would be added to CryptoBridge sometime this month. I understand that it takes time to get the coding and everything set up right.

But does the team have any "target" date for this?  It was my understanding that the ICO's offered on LAB would also end up being on CryptoBridge.

This is a win-win imo.

But I would like to see it happen soon. Any insight from a team member here would be awesome.

I'll one shot you with the Wingman from the top of Skulltown - Apex
rumpel_tusk

Activity: 171
Merit: 105

View Profile
February 24, 2018, 01:07:33 AM

I am waiting for this as well.  Specifically, Token Lab and Expanse. It was agreed and confirmed in the Expanse blog that LAB would be added to CryptoBridge sometime this month. I understand that it takes time to get the coding and everything set up right.

But does the team have any "target" date for this?  It was my understanding that the ICO's offered on LAB would also end up being on CryptoBridge.

This is a win-win imo.

But I would like to see it happen soon. Any insight from a team member here would be awesome.

The team has stated that they expect Ethereum integration to be complete within about two weeks.
zuklon21

Activity: 92

View Profile
February 24, 2018, 08:28:19 AM

Announcing CryptoBridge Referral program

In order to increase adoption of decentralized exchange technology, we're announcing our referral program. You can use the banner code below in your signature, in order to attract new users. Under the affiliate program, you'll be getting a 10% cut of fees generated by your referrals, paid out on a weekly basis.

https://crypto-bridge.org/cb-banner.jpg

Include this code in your signature or on other social platforms to start earning money! Be sure to insert your user ID –find it under "Account" in the DEX. The User ID usually starts with #3xxxxx or #4xxxxx. Do not use the hash-symbol in the ID so ?r=400000 is correct while ?r=#400000 is not correct.

EDIT: Just found out that images cannot be used at all so we have to refer to the text banner. You can use the image above for other social media though.

For junior members:
Code:
CryptoBridge Decentralized Exchange
[url=https://wallet.crypto-bridge.org?r=<your id>]A decentralized exchange in the hands of BridgeCoin owners[/url]

Yesterday I registered on my referral referral link, he made a replenishment of 0.28 BTC and already two traded on the exchange and I did not have referenced .. what? how much to wait and which refferal %?
chongo

Activity: 79
Merit: 10

View Profile
February 24, 2018, 09:57:10 AM

have 3 withdrawals not showing in the blockchain... coins gone since 22hours, supp not answering. anyone else having same problem?
cryptointrend

Activity: 14

View Profile
February 24, 2018, 11:49:42 AM

have 3 withdrawals not showing in the blockchain... coins gone since 22hours, supp not answering. anyone else having same problem?

unfortunately, yes.
my coins gone since 16 hours, but not shown in block explorer  Sad
kris BTC

Activity: 288
Merit: 100

View Profile
February 24, 2018, 04:24:29 PM

For the Bridge Coin staking does anyone know if you have to keep your wallet/exchange app open to earn coins?
Digital Drug Lord

Activity: 294
Merit: 12

View Profile
February 24, 2018, 04:34:37 PM

DEX might be the way but I don't understand why crypto-bridge is a DEX. If I don't hold the private key of my wallets, then that's not decentralized in my book.
Plus, from what I understand is you don't even own the BTC you get there, instead you own a bridge.BTC

So since we don't keep our keys and now the site is having cryptopia problems is this a scam exchange

And what other dex let you really keep your keys?
Mynameischair

Activity: 196
Merit: 10

Servant, your name is chair

View Profile
February 25, 2018, 03:19:35 AM

So since we don't keep our keys and now the site is having cryptopia problems is this a scam exchange

And what other dex let you really keep your keys?

Again, it's quite easy to deduce that all this new negative comments are from accts working cohesively for another decentralized exchange. The last fool just equated cryptopia, (one of the most reliable centralized exchanges i have ever used) as a scam Grin Those of us that have been around since the beginning will keep smiling at the farce been presented by this idiots. Do yourself a favor and contact the admin on telegram if you have any question. They quite responsive.

brunozisterer

Activity: 265
Merit: 100

View Profile
February 25, 2018, 03:19:29 PM

Can anybody tell me ...

...how "Bridge Coin" max supply work.
If there are already 27.000.000 coins in circulating supply
and the max. amount of coins are also already 27.000.000

How then can it be that you still can get stake coins ?

So max. amount should be much higher if you add
stake to circulating supply.

Thanks for replying.
ArchimedesIX

Activity: 73
Merit: 119

View Profile
February 25, 2018, 07:59:51 PM

How does an alt coin get added to CryptoBridge?
Pages: « 1 ... 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 [63] 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 79 80 81 82 83 84 85 86 87 88 89 90 91 92 93 94 95 96 97 98 99 100 101 102 »
  Print  

Jump to: