Bitcoin Forum
May 21, 2024, 05:06:42 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 ... 172 173 174 175 176 177 178 179 180 181 182 183 184 185 186 187 188 189 190 191 192 193 194 195 196 197 198 199 200 201 202 203 204 205 206 207 208 209 210 211 212 213 214 215 216 217 218 219 220 221 [222] 223 224 225 226 227 228 229 230 231 232 233 234 235 236 237 238 239 240 241 242 243 244 245 246 247 248 249 250 251 252 253 254 255 256 257 258 259 260 261 262 263 264 265 266 267 268 269 270 271 272 273 »
  Print  
Author Topic: [ANN][NYC] NEW YORK COIN at 2017 MACY'S THANKSGIVING DAY PARADE IN NYC!  (Read 141046 times)
Kasan0024

Activity: 417
Merit: 0

View Profile
January 22, 2020, 02:39:17 PM

It's refreshing to see another FREE THINKER here. WELCOME! And best of luck with your trading.

https://newyorkcoin.net/img/yobitlove.png

https://nycoin.net

What is funny about u is that not everyone involved in crypto is a trader people actually want to OWN their coins to use it(pay for services , tip others etc) you claim you are such a pioneer in the space educating others about blockchain and btc but you are 1 Apple that fell far from the tree , it’s supposed to be a digital currency and yes you do save money IRL! But you also have to spend it as well to survive IRL! The exchange of coins is what gives it its value, now with that being said look at everywhere you are associated with when it comes to nyc and you only see yobit yobit yobit , when no1 can actually use the coins they buy on yobit. I never seen a good post from you promoting for example graviex or any other exchange that you didn’t have coins on to dump on others! Look at BiteBTC , you promoted them spoke of how it was your doing nyc got on that exchange and they scammed everyone out of their nyc lol, do you ever mention that ? NO! So from an outside POV it’s safe to say you have vested interest in yobit because that’s where a lot of your coins are stuck huh? And you can’t use them so you try to dump them on idiot buyers like this “nyc buy” user who will then in return Rinse and repeat your foolish strategy dumping unusable coins on to the next uneducated soul, Charlie k aka ck aka uhivewalletvictim aka scriptenthusias you are as low and as scammy as they come!

This is the VISION of the NYC pioneer y’all , for he loved NYC so much he would be willing to 1. pump and dump 2. Not care about the security of its network 3. Scams its investors into continued attempts to buy his frozen nyc stuck on yobit! No matter the countless times yobit as screwed investors over and over here he is still supporting them! Lol for Christ sake they even scammed you! That’s called motive!!!!! take a look at the Reddit he’s always posting fud about the devs for example, it says in the description buy nyc with links to yobit markets only not a mention of any exchanges that a buyer can actually own and control their NYCoin! But feel free to go try edit that on Reddit already got the screenshot 😉😘
Kasan0024

View Profile
January 22, 2020, 02:48:32 PM

CRYPTOkid, I just read that terd update. Why don't you try to accentuate the positive a bit more. And stop trying so hard to keep NYC illiquid.

NO MENTION OF YOBIT UPDATING CODE/WALLETS/BLOCKCHAIN??? All of the emphasis on the negative. How about listing TRADING PAIRS CURRENTLY ACTIVE??? Rather than stir unnecessary paranoia about motivations and making assumptions about what losses Yobit sustained OR DIDN'T SUSTAIN, how about STICKING TO THE FACTS.

YOBIT HAS UPDATED CODE/WALLETS TO NEW CHAIN NYC AS OF JULY 2019. YOBIT IS ACTIVELY TRADING NEW CHAIN NYC SINCE JULY. TRADING PAIRS BTC/ETH/DOGE/USD/RUR. Withdrawals of NYC have not re-opened yet.

The more you GRUNT RETARDS (Go Army!) try to hold down NYC, the more transparent you and your team of INFILTRAITORS become to everyone blessed with a triple-digit IQ.

P.S. When you update that blog terd (properly), I'll remove Tweet. Until then, you're one of the infiltraitor terds that need to get flushed out. And the GUARDIAN OF NYC shall do the flushing.

Lol but 1 article released by the devs blasting and not sugar coating yobit and look at his temper tantrum, why? Because after this was released a buyer or buyers bought $5k worth of nyc on graviex that good ole Charlie here missed out on and rather than be happy that people are actually buying nyc they can own and use he’s here talking sh!t trying to defend an exchange that has scammed him along with so many others repeatedly , come on ppl y’all better wake up and think for yourself and lead others into the right choices then we all would win 🤓
scryptenthusiast (OP)

Activity: 1204
Merit: 253

View Profile WWW
January 22, 2020, 04:42:56 PM
Last edit: January 22, 2020, 04:54:56 PM by scryptenthusiast

Now that we appear to be blessed with the entire team of whining "Community" bag-holders (aka 51% attack enablers), let's get to the FACTS:

1. Tiny ALTMARKETS (zero volume exchange) DOES NOT TRADE NYC. REMOVE FROM "COMMUNITY" WEBSITE.

2. explorer.nycoin.biz block explorer DOES NOT WORK. REMOVE FROM TWITTER.

3. CoinMarketcap WARNING message is COMPLETELY INACCURATE & DECEPTIVE. REMOVE FROM COINMARKETCAP.

4. Newest "Community" blog post SHOWS THE TRUE MOTIVATIONS & INTENTIONS of "Community" of bag-holders. It DOESN'T EVEN MENTION THAT YOBIT HAS UPDATED CODE/WALLETS TO NEW CHAIN since July 2019. KEEP IT UP SO EVERYONE CAN MORE CLEARLY SEE THE INFILTRAITORS.

5. Keep swinging on the GUARDIAN'S DICK from every branch you little monkey's can grasp. In the end, the VISIONARIES will be handsomely rewarded. And the INFILTRAITORS  (aka "Community" of bag-holders) will be SEEN FOR THE SORRY, LITTLE TAG-ALONG FOLLOWERS they all truly are. And will ever be.

Keep up the good jerk, G-terds...  Cool

OFFICIAL NEW YORK COIN (NYC) Retail Crypto. No Fee Layer 1 Blockchain Since 2014.
EARLIEST LIGHTNING-FAST, NO FEE PAYMENTS CRYPTO IN EXISTENCE   nycoin.net  |  newyorkcoin.net
shrimpdigger

Activity: 123
Merit: 10

NYC NYC NYC

View Profile
January 22, 2020, 05:15:51 PM

i skim read the last few pages drunk without my glasses on and so it would appear, things are looking good, what a unanimously hopeful community we have, and so for sure lets continue to buy n hodl NYC.. Grin
cryptocornerfm

Activity: 35
Merit: 1

View Profile
January 22, 2020, 05:23:32 PM
Merited by psycodad (1)

Here he goes again with wanting to inject ambiguity into a message that needs to contain only the facts. Somebody get this guy a dose of reality.

You're damn right there is no mention of Yobit updating the code or wallets, and they don't perform updates to the blockchain you doughnut, the blockchain updates itself every 30 seconds. Grin And why would we post Yobit trading pairs when CMC already does? I see right through you. Nobody wants to buy your bags on Yobit.

An alert like yours makes it seem safe to use Yobit, and saying that Yobit is currently trading on the current chain shows everyone who reads your message just how ignorant and analphabetic you truly are man, just give it a rest. No centralized exchange trades on chain, they trade on internal order books, with only deposits and withdrawals being on chain, period end of story. To state that they are "trading on the current chain" is not only false, it's not even a thing. Again, trades only happen on their internal order book, and can continue to happen whether they are on version 1.2.0.8 or on the current 1.3.1.20, and even if they are on no version at all, the ability to trade on their platform and what code base they are on are related in absolutely no shape or form. I'd comment on your thick skull, but Kasan has that covered.

It's clear that you have been involved with cryptocurrency since 2014, but even more clear that you don't know jack shit about how blockchain technology works in even the slightest degree. Not being able to withdraw your funds from an exchange is a serious matter, regardless of whether they've updated to the current code base and wallet or not.

Say you have two banks, one called Savvyex, and one called Turdbit.

Savvyex allows you to deposit your NYC, and use the banks software for the purposes of trading it against 8 different currencies. Savvyex also allows you to withdraw the NYC you've earned from trading, or all of your NYC for that matter, at any time so that you can store it safely and securely at home in case Savvyex burns to the ground or gets robbed at gun point for everything they're worth. Savvyex also has bank tellers, bank managers, technical support, and tons of general staff to answer questions from patrons, and the bank staff works closely with those responsible for the maintenance of NYC to ensure there are no security issues.

Turdbit allows you to deposit your NYC, and use the "banks" software for the purposes of trading it against 5 different currencies. Turdbit does not allow you to withdraw the NYC you've earned from trading, or any of your NYC for that matter. So if Turdbit burns to the ground, or gets robbed at gun point, there is nothing you can or could have done to prevent total loss of your initial NYC deposit and NYC earnings from trading. Turdbit has no bank tellers, bank managers, technical support, and only a few known general staff members, and they have never had an open line of communication with those responsible for the maintenance of NYC, so no standards of security have ever been established.

My question to you is, what bank would you personally choose/recommend? I suspect 100% of those interested in a secure way to trade NYC would choose/recommend Savvyex, and 100% of those named Charlie Kartchner would choose/recommend Turdbit so that he can sell his bags that he can't withdraw to those less educated than him, which has to be an extremely small percentage of the population.

In terms of the blog post, you act like this a negotiation. I could give 2 shits less about your Tweet storm of turds and you prancing around in your tan cargo shorts spewing your same tired ass monotone "marketing slogans." I don't care what you think the alert should say, or what you think about me or the team, or honestly what you think about anything. The blog post will stay, and the alert on the CMC page will read the facts.

You can whine like a bitch on Twitter, and TYPE LIKE THIS on here all day, and try to prophesize that somehow a handful of people who volunteer their free time are conspiring to suppress the price of a cryptocurrency that we would all love to see moon, but at the end of the day, you can take 4 ounces of MiraLAX followed with an enema, and you still won't be able to rid yourself of this turd. I'm here to stay bud.

Drink up.  Kiss
scryptenthusiast (OP)

View Profile WWW
January 22, 2020, 05:49:48 PM

shrimpdigger WELCOME! It's refreshing to see someone from your era posting here. I recognize your name - you've been here before. From the beginning?...

NYC could certainly use your help! The current "devs" are trying their best, I think. Maybe you could give them a hand at Github.com/NewYorkCoin-NYC (and keep an eye on them)  Wink

OFFICIAL NEW YORK COIN (NYC) Retail Crypto. No Fee Layer 1 Blockchain Since 2014.
EARLIEST LIGHTNING-FAST, NO FEE PAYMENTS CRYPTO IN EXISTENCE   nycoin.net  |  newyorkcoin.net
scryptenthusiast (OP)

View Profile WWW
January 22, 2020, 05:57:53 PM

Now that we appear to be blessed with the entire team of whining "Community" bag-holders (aka 51% attack enablers), let's get to the FACTS:

1. Tiny ALTMARKETS (zero volume exchange) DOES NOT TRADE NYC. REMOVE FROM "COMMUNITY" WEBSITE.

3. CoinMarketcap WARNING message is COMPLETELY INACCURATE & DECEPTIVE. REMOVE FROM COINMARKETCAP.

4. Newest "Community" blog post SHOWS THE TRUE MOTIVATIONS & INTENTIONS of "Community" of bag-holders. It DOESN'T EVEN MENTION THAT YOBIT HAS UPDATED CODE/WALLETS TO NEW CHAIN since July 2019. KEEP IT UP SO EVERYONE CAN MORE CLEARLY SEE THE INFILTRAITORS.

5. Keep swinging on the GUARDIAN'S DICK from every branch you little monkey's can grasp. In the end, the VISIONARIES will be handsomely rewarded. And the INFILTRAITORS  (aka "Community" of bag-holders) will be SEEN FOR THE SORRY, LITTLE TAG-ALONG FOLLOWERS they all truly are. And will ever be.

Just in case you missed those requests the 1st time.

Kasan0024

View Profile
January 22, 2020, 07:08:39 PM

Lmfaooo FUD from a SCAMMER!!! Lol I have a riddle, What is a guardian without anything to guard? 😂 go find a job looser your time here as come and gone everyone is awoke to your Schemes
Kasan0024

View Profile
January 22, 2020, 07:11:16 PM

shrimpdigger WELCOME! It's refreshing to see someone from your era posting here. I recognize your name - you've been here before. From the beginning?...

NYC could certainly use your help! The current "devs" are trying their best, I think. Maybe you could give them a hand at Github.com/NewYorkCoin-NYC (and keep an eye on them)  Wink

Lol see if u were a part of the community you would have seen the posts! There’s already some dev work being done via the dev bounties, but more dev work needs to be done so if you are a dev contact the real devs and earn nyc via 1 of the bounties! Don’t waste your time with this looser he’s a nobody trying to remain relevant!
Kasan0024

View Profile
January 22, 2020, 07:17:17 PM

[/quote

Lol while you’re starting facts why don’t you mention YOBIT doesn’t work EITHER lol , aren’t u Canadian now? Go create Canada a coin mr pioneer and leave nyc to the real dev workers  all you cry about is the fact no one but you supports yobit and their scam exchange when it comes to nyc but we know why.....
Kasan0024

View Profile
January 22, 2020, 07:17:54 PM

It's refreshing to see another FREE THINKER here. WELCOME! And best of luck with your trading.

https://newyorkcoin.net/img/yobitlove.png

https://nycoin.net

What is funny about u is that not everyone involved in crypto is a trader people actually want to OWN their coins to use it(pay for services , tip others etc) you claim you are such a pioneer in the space educating others about blockchain and btc but you are 1 Apple that fell far from the tree , it’s supposed to be a digital currency and yes you do save money IRL! But you also have to spend it as well to survive IRL! The exchange of coins is what gives it its value, now with that being said look at everywhere you are associated with when it comes to nyc and you only see yobit yobit yobit , when no1 can actually use the coins they buy on yobit. I never seen a good post from you promoting for example graviex or any other exchange that you didn’t have coins on to dump on others! Look at BiteBTC , you promoted them spoke of how it was your doing nyc got on that exchange and they scammed everyone out of their nyc lol, do you ever mention that ? NO! So from an outside POV it’s safe to say you have vested interest in yobit because that’s where a lot of your coins are stuck huh? And you can’t use them so you try to dump them on idiot buyers like this “nyc buy” user who will then in return Rinse and repeat your foolish strategy dumping unusable coins on to the next uneducated soul, Charlie k aka ck aka uhivewalletvictim aka scriptenthusias you are as low and as scammy as they come!

This is the VISION of the NYC pioneer y’all , for he loved NYC so much he would be willing to 1. pump and dump 2. Not care about the security of its network 3. Scams its investors into continued attempts to buy his frozen nyc stuck on yobit! No matter the countless times yobit as screwed investors over and over here he is still supporting them! Lol for Christ sake they even scammed you! That’s called motive!!!!! take a look at the Reddit he’s always posting fud about the devs for example, it says in the description buy nyc with links to yobit markets only not a mention of any exchanges that a buyer can actually own and control their NYCoin! But feel free to go try edit that on Reddit already got the screenshot 😉😘

This is why⬆️⬆️⬆️⬆️⬆️⬆️⬆️
NYC BUY

Activity: 28

View Profile
January 22, 2020, 07:49:30 PM

Finally 2 months to buy 300,000,000 million NYC / ETH !!!!!

I thank those who sold me the ga now only 0.60 cents Smiley

I enjoy like a raccoon 0 .............. 2 Excellent.

Thanks to NCY / ETH I'm gaining 40% .... keep talking I'm the only one who bought at the right time and I'm making money Smiley Smiley

I enjoy I enjoy.

It is as if I had bought ETH and this year it will skyrocket if NYC then goes up then there is a party ....

Now you no longer need to waste time talking just let it go and in 2 years I foresee a growth of 500% of ETH so they will earn from 12 to 15 thousand euros without counting NYC ... if it goes up that also doubles everything !!!!!!

Yobit holds a lot of NYC sooner or later will explode ...... hahaahahah

ETH vaiiiii !!!!!

Grin Grin Grin Grin
scryptenthusiast (OP)

View Profile WWW
January 22, 2020, 07:55:47 PM
Last edit: January 22, 2020, 10:06:57 PM by scryptenthusiast

"Community" Leadership is comprised of more Government terds than the Capitol Hill sewer system. More infiltraitors than Occupy Wall Street. More fake Christians than a refugee resettlement program. More wannabe's than a FUBU outlet store. More sad pussies than a Gynecologist's office. And more low-level HELP than the mailroom.

Now hurry up and PROVE YOUR RELEVANCE to NYC. Keep working hard. Be PRODUCTIVE. Your collective efforts and contributions are VERY MUCH APPRECIATED. (From largest stakeholder all the way down to the smallest)
Grin

NYC BUY

View Profile
January 22, 2020, 08:13:59 PM

ETH on the chart is waiting for media 25 which will go up a few days and then it will hit the average 100 and resume the race to climb the other coins.

it is an accumulation it was fortunate that eth stopped for the accumulation so I bought low ... now all 100% are inside Smiley.

If you want to buy NYC / ETH do it in these days because then ETH starts running again.

Unlike other times they are building a real rise waiting for the averages to reach prices. The steps are these: accumulation and explosion and distribution every time at a higher level now the distribution is almost finished and we begin to buy ETH alarm clock ...

Wink
Kasan0024

View Profile
January 22, 2020, 08:42:01 PM

"Community" Leadership is comprised of more Government terds than the Capitol Hill sewer system. More infiltraitors than Occupy Wall Street. More fake Christians than a refugee resettlement program. More wannabe's than a FUBU outlet store. More sad pussies than a Gynecologist's office. And more low-level HELP than the mailroom.

Now hurry up and PROVE YOUR RELEVANCE to NYC. Keep working hard. Be PRODUCTIVE. Your collective efforts and contributions are VERY MUCH APPRECIATED. (From largest stakeholder all the way down to the smallest)  Grin

⬆️ SCAMMER ALERT , believe nothing this user says he’s a scammer pump and dumper
Kasan0024

View Profile
January 22, 2020, 08:45:55 PM
Last edit: January 22, 2020, 09:00:37 PM by Kasan0024

ETH on the chart is waiting for media 25 which will go up a few days and then it will hit the average 100 and resume the race to climb the other coins.

it is an accumulation it was fortunate that eth stopped for the accumulation so I bought low ... now all 100% are inside Smiley.

If you want to buy NYC / ETH do it in these days because then ETH starts running again.

Unlike other times they are building a real rise waiting for the averages to reach prices. The steps are these: accumulation and explosion and distribution every time at a higher level now the distribution is almost finished and we begin to buy ETH alarm clock ...

Wink

Lol man take this shit analyst to the ETH thread! Nyc wants a community to hodl yes! But also people that will buy and spend! Not just pump and dump, go jerk Charlie off to ur logics lol the price of eth don’t determine the value of nyc value
NYC BUY

View Profile
January 22, 2020, 09:53:41 PM

BUY ETH.

I am the best analyst in the world I am never wrong to take advantage of the drops to buy NYC / ETH.

There is no one on my level.

I never miss a few days and ETH starts to rise again.

I can't explain to a donkey A.T.

Accumulate!!!

Don't believe anyone.

The community makes water from all sides all count bales.

Only the technical analysis is reliable and does not lie a few days and ETH starts running again.

$$$$$$$
scryptenthusiast (OP)

View Profile WWW
January 22, 2020, 10:09:49 PM

NYC BUY, I get the "word" that you are close with Yobit. Why? Just my gut instinct. Am I correct? When will our friends re-open NYC withdrawals?

NYC BUY

View Profile
January 22, 2020, 10:33:58 PM

I'm not interested in withdrawing, I have them on yobit, one is the other as an exchange.

in August bought at 0 .... 2 sold 0 ... 6.

Now bought to keep 2 years I go out only with margins of 10,000 euros upwards.

Why collect them? I keep them on yobit, I do not collect them, it does not make sense on Coinomi, it does not replicate the growth of ETH would be stunned to do it.
NYC BUY

View Profile
January 22, 2020, 10:50:56 PM

ETH broke the construction for $ 164. from a Buy of 280 $ then 370 long 800 $.

Now it is forming a Flag it is a construction of short an accumulation before leaving.
It should still stand still a few days on January 28th reaches the peak of the flag.

So in these days before it reaches its peak you can enter NYC / ETH so as to take the next increase.
Pages: « 1 ... 172 173 174 175 176 177 178 179 180 181 182 183 184 185 186 187 188 189 190 191 192 193 194 195 196 197 198 199 200 201 202 203 204 205 206 207 208 209 210 211 212 213 214 215 216 217 218 219 220 221 [222] 223 224 225 226 227 228 229 230 231 232 233 234 235 236 237 238 239 240 241 242 243 244 245 246 247 248 249 250 251 252 253 254 255 256 257 258 259 260 261 262 263 264 265 266 267 268 269 270 271 272 273 »
  Print  

Jump to: