Bitcoin Forum
June 01, 2024, 01:55:41 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 ... 173 174 175 176 177 178 179 180 181 182 183 184 185 186 187 188 189 190 191 192 193 194 195 196 197 198 199 200 201 202 203 204 205 206 207 208 209 210 211 212 213 214 215 216 217 218 219 220 221 222 [223] 224 225 226 227 228 229 230 231 232 233 234 235 236 237 238 239 240 241 242 243 244 245 246 247 248 249 250 251 252 253 254 255 256 257 258 259 260 261 262 263 264 265 266 267 268 269 270 271 272 273 »
  Print  
Author Topic: [ANN][NYC] NEW YORK COIN at 2017 MACY'S THANKSGIVING DAY PARADE IN NYC!  (Read 141070 times)
NYC BUY

Activity: 28
Merit: 0

View Profile
January 22, 2020, 10:57:34 PM

The ETH wedge maximum 173 minimum 163 flag will move like this for a few days maybe
 then it will go to $ 190.

Grin
Kasan0024

Activity: 417

View Profile
January 22, 2020, 11:10:24 PM

NYC BUY, I get the "word" that you are close with Yobit. Why? Just my gut instinct. Am I correct? When will our friends re-open NYC withdrawals?

Guess your gut was wrong, it’s something else your gut was feeling! 💩 lol
Kasan0024

View Profile
January 22, 2020, 11:13:37 PM

BUY ETH.

I am the best analyst in the world I am never wrong to take advantage of the drops to buy NYC / ETH.

There is no one on my level.

I never miss a few days and ETH starts to rise again.

I can't explain to a donkey A.T.

Accumulate!!!

Don't believe anyone.

The community makes water from all sides all count bales.

Only the technical analysis is reliable and does not lie a few days and ETH starts running again.

$$$$$$$

Lol yeah won’t take your word for it? Where your proof of being the best? YouTube? Discord ? Telegram? Or we’re just supposed to believe you when your name here is “nyc buy” yet still all you speak of is ETH which is not helping us here.....funny ur the best but you aren’t spreading your wisdom with the eth community 😅
moonshot9900

Activity: 91
Merit: 8

View Profile
January 23, 2020, 01:50:58 AM

If I listened to the bullshit they say I would not have gained 40% ..... but they are just crumbs NYC / ETH will go up a lot ...

buy buy ...

Yobit suporto says it will open the wallets ..... but who cares I want to leave them on the exchange so the value goes up ...

Or on Graviev it is important to buy not in 1 month now !!!!

Is this an example of your great trading strategy NYC BUY  Roll Eyes

Guys can we at least make the wash trading a little less obvious?  Or is this some poor sucker that bought and realized only too late that there are no withdrawals and decided to cut losses before it goes to zero?
scryptenthusiast (OP)

Activity: 1204
Merit: 253

View Profile WWW
January 23, 2020, 05:13:59 AM

Rather than critique an NYC investor's "wash trading" or mock his writing style or whine about the Pioneer and earliest adopter holding Billions, how about handling your job that you wanted so badly and keep accurate, updated coin info and resources published.

1. Tiny ALTMARKETS (zero volume exchange) DOES NOT TRADE NYC. REMOVE FROM "COMMUNITY" WEBSITE.

2. explorer.nycoin.biz block explorer DOES NOT WORK. REMOVE FROM TOP OF TWITTER & FACEBOOK.

3. CoinMarketcap WARNING message is COMPLETELY INACCURATE & DECEPTIVE. REQUEST REMOVAL FROM COINMARKETCAP.

Try to look like you are helping. Rather than so much swinging from dicks and then whining about it.

OFFICIAL NEW YORK COIN (NYC) Retail Crypto. No Fee Layer 1 Blockchain Since 2014.
EARLIEST LIGHTNING-FAST, NO FEE PAYMENTS CRYPTO IN EXISTENCE   nycoin.net  |  newyorkcoin.net
Kasan0024

View Profile
January 23, 2020, 05:31:42 AM
Last edit: January 23, 2020, 05:58:03 AM by Kasan0024

Rather than critique an NYC investor's "wash trading" or mock his writing style or whine about the Pioneer and earliest adopter holding Billions, how about handling your job that you wanted so badly and keep accurate, updated coin info and resources published.

1. Tiny ALTMARKETS (zero volume exchange) DOES NOT TRADE NYC. REMOVE FROM "COMMUNITY" WEBSITE.

2. explorer.nycoin.biz block explorer DOES NOT WORK. REMOVE FROM TOP OF TWITTER & FACEBOOK.

3. CoinMarketcap WARNING message is COMPLETELY INACCURATE & DECEPTIVE. REQUEST REMOVAL FROM COINMARKETCAP.

Try to look like you are helping. Rather than so much swinging from dicks and then whining about it.
[/quote

Lol try to look like you are not shilling for yobit to get people to buy your frozen nyc off the exchange, what’s wrong you can’t use your nyc on yobit? You are the pot calling a kettle black, you don’t do anything but complain about the ppl who actually making nyc better so GTFOH! AND htf you post on Twitter that the recent jump in hash rate is yobit gearing up to open its wallets up? Lmao CLOWN that’s the biggest sack of sh!t I’ve heard from u to this date!
Bigger By The Day

Activity: 641

View Profile WWW
January 23, 2020, 06:03:56 AM
Last edit: January 23, 2020, 12:48:22 PM by mprep

scryptenthusiast -  AltMarkets is a Cryptocurrency exchange based in UK, founded in 2018. 

volume  average $5000 a day

is cheap to list  there about 0.01 btc  - by voting with ALTM coin  you can get listed with $50

southexchange want $2500 for listing via voting

i want NYC back at ALTMarkets

https://www.unnamed.exchange/  is cheap to list now

i see this exchange grow bigger than southexchange
Kasan0024

View Profile
January 23, 2020, 06:15:29 AM
Last edit: January 23, 2020, 12:48:34 PM by mprep

i want NYC back at ALTMarkets

https://www.unnamed.exchange/  is cheap to list

i see this exchange grow bigger than southexchange

Yeah what happened with that exchange was this.... Another community member was the 1 who actually got nyc listed on that exchange and in filling out the listing form he gave his own personal information as the main source of contact! He was another that got upset with the community because they didn’t support his high priced marked up nyc that he was selling to users via PayPal, he then proceeded to call community members and devs scammers and said they stole the recovered funds from the 51% attack that graviex has held on to on behalf on the community to keep things transparent (that’s the same funds being used to pay devs that complete stuff of the dev bounties to this date!) this is publicly posted! When ALTmarket tried to contact Devs as they were doing some updates they needed nyc dev to update some stuff on their end also but what they didn’t k ow was they weren’t contacting the devs they were contacting him and he being bad minded ignored their request and never let the devs know they were trying to reach out. The only thing left for ALTM to do was assume it was a dead coin and delist it! That’s why you always give these exchanges the accurate contact information and don’t use personal info just because you were the 1 that got the coin listed on The exchange to begin with.

Happy to spread some knowledge! Something that scammer ck would never do!

scryptenthusiast -  AltMarkets is a Cryptocurrency exchange based in UK, founded in 2018. 

volume  average $5000 a day

is cheap to list  there about 0.01 btc  - by voting with ALTM coin  you can get listed with $50

southexchange want $2500 for listing via voting

Yes and that’s because southX know their value and  they’re support by large mining pools which coins like nyc hope to have providing hashrate to their networks! It’s no mom and pop exchange
NYC BUY

View Profile
January 23, 2020, 08:30:58 AM
Last edit: January 23, 2020, 12:48:45 PM by mprep

You are the best point Smiley

Betting on the NYC / usd project is like saying letting go of steady money betting on NYC / ETH becomes an investment.
Who buys NYC and puts it on coinomi is a jerk loses the rise of ETH ..... it means not to use the brain Smiley

next ETH jump a few days $ 190.

I enjoy 1,000 euros in NYC / ETH they served me after 2 months and at the right time.

If you bet on the fundamentals maybe you made the wrong coin maybe better than you are looking for BNB at least it has a bussines or bt or eth..real projects.

NYC crazy project buy a pizza and 2 brioches the stores in new york.

NYC is bought by speculation because someone notices the coin and wants to speculate ...

Eth at 163-164 $ is based on the flag every day the lows will always be slightly higher until it reaches its peak and then when it breaks it goes to 190 $

We are here to make the coup of the century with the leftovers of the money. this is the truth only pure speculation ... be honest ... the project is far away for that you have to focus on the NYC / ETH couple .... so at least it goes up .... and then in the future who knows ....

If someone notices and takes NYC in hand and turns it into a currency with decent staff then it jumps up to 10,000 - 20,000% .... but you have to be realistic you have to buy NYC / ETH and forget it and leave it on the exchange.
cryptocornerfm

Activity: 35
Merit: 1

View Profile
January 23, 2020, 12:12:09 PM

I laugh a little bit every time I realize that the low level mail room helpers are the ones who are trusted and have the ability to make executive decisions and changes regarding NYC, while the pioneer and guardian moves around the country trying to find a steady job to support his family, all while having absolutely zero say about what goes on with NYC. I would probably be writing in all caps red font if I was demoted to useless bitch by the group of volunteers behind the project.

It boils down to CK being mad that he paid for Yobit listing initially, which he openly admits to, and having such a large bag stuck on there that he can't move, which he has also proven with screenshots. Should we post those? He is likely trying to recoup the listing fee and sell off the locked bag because of his financial situation. He opened the NYC Center, closed it down, moved out of state, got a new job, and moved again to Canada or some shit. His only angle at recouping those losses is to get people to buy his locked NYC on Yobit. He's about as stable as Jack Nicholson in The Shining. The profits he made during the 2017 bull run were only enough to pay rent at the NYC Center for 6 months, probably should have done the sound money thing instead of pissing it away on a stoop that people to this day still laugh at.

He complains about outdated things on the community website when his website has blatant lies on the front page like "Active development team." Need I remind you of how you truly feel about the development team? No bites to get work done on the code via bounties from inside or outside of the team? How is that active? Quit lying to the people.

The team will remain hard at work, donating their free time to this project, securing things like Graviex, CoinToPay, TextWallet, continued integration with Coinomi, hopefully SouthXchange, and other integrations which put NYC in a stronger position to be used when cryptocurrencies become the standard around the world. The current focus being developer bounties and integrating with multi pools to further secure the network with increased hash rate.

CK will remain hard at work, donating his free time to petty bullshit, berating volunteers on Twitter and this washed up ANN, suckering potential members of the NYC ecosystem to buy his locked bags on Yobit, failing to spoof developer contact information, acting like people care how long he has been associated with this project as if it relates to the project in its current stages, and moving state to state and country to country, while losing trust and proving his knack for failure everywhere he goes. Oh and criticizing the community website.

I love the reference to FUBU outlets, it truly reflects in his wardrobe choice of tan cargo shorts with a tucked in tee.

The team will contact you if we need you, but that won't be likely.
Kasan0024

View Profile
January 23, 2020, 12:24:26 PM

You are the best point Smiley

Betting on the NYC / usd project is like saying letting go of steady money betting on NYC / ETH becomes an investment.
Who buys NYC and puts it on coinomi is a jerk loses the rise of ETH ..... it means not to use the brain Smiley

next ETH jump a few days $ 190.

I enjoy 1,000 euros in NYC / ETH they served me after 2 months and at the right time.

If you bet on the fundamentals maybe you made the wrong coin maybe better than you are looking for BNB at least it has a bussines or bt or eth..real projects.

NYC crazy project buy a pizza and 2 brioches the stores in new york.

NYC is bought by speculation because someone notices the coin and wants to speculate ...

Lol stfu, learn English before you try schooling anyone
Kasan0024

View Profile
January 23, 2020, 12:26:14 PM
Last edit: January 23, 2020, 12:58:02 PM by Kasan0024

Eth at 163-164 $ is based on the flag every day the lows will always be slightly higher until it reaches its peak and then when it breaks it goes to 190 $

We are here to make the coup of the century with the leftovers of the money. this is the truth only pure speculation ... be honest ... the project is far away for that you have to focus on the NYC / ETH couple .... so at least it goes up .... and then in the future who knows ....

If someone notices and takes NYC in hand and turns it into a currency with decent staff then it jumps up to 10,000 - 20,000% .... but you have to be realistic you have to buy NYC / ETH and forget it and leave it on the exchange.

Lol they should buy nyc using LTC 😂 2nd biggest idiot poster in this thread! Ck remaining king IDIOT
scryptenthusiast (OP)

View Profile WWW
January 23, 2020, 01:04:01 PM

I GOTS CRYPTO BITCHES, eh?

What is this monkey business...

OFFICIAL NEW YORK COIN (NYC) Retail Crypto. No Fee Layer 1 Blockchain Since 2014.
EARLIEST LIGHTNING-FAST, NO FEE PAYMENTS CRYPTO IN EXISTENCE   nycoin.net  |  newyorkcoin.net
moonshot9900

View Profile
January 23, 2020, 01:18:34 PM
Last edit: January 23, 2020, 01:31:50 PM by moonshot9900

- The screen grab was meant to be funny but hopefully you do understand that buying at 3 gwei and almost immediately selling at 2 gwei is not a good trading strategy.

- Agree that should have been removed, but it's harmless and not like sending someone to a scam exchange like Yobit

- The explorers go up and down, if you want to fund these efforts that volunteers provide out of pocket instead of whining about it that would be great.

- Agree, message should say YOBIT is SCAMMING it's customers and and ignoring coin developer requests - I believe this change is in progress

- Your obsession with other peoples nether regions is -- disturbing?

As always for the most up to date and accurate information join our telegram community!  https://t.me/NewYorkCoinNYC

The community discord is another great option! https://discord.gg/gZpaCsS

scryptenthusiast (OP)

View Profile WWW
January 23, 2020, 01:30:57 PM

"Community" Leadership is comprised of more Government terds than the Capitol Hill sewer system. More infiltraitors than Occupy Wall Street. More fake Christians than a refugee resettlement program. More wannabe's than a FUBU outlet store. More sad pussies than a Gynecologist's office. And more low-level HELP than the mailroom. Grin

moonshot9900

View Profile
January 23, 2020, 01:36:21 PM

"Community" Leadership is comprised of more Government terds than the Capitol Hill sewer system. More infiltraitors than Occupy Wall Street. More fake Christians than a refugee resettlement program. More wannabe's than a FUBU outlet store. More sad pussies than a Gynecologist's office. And more low-level HELP than the mailroom. Grin

I'm pretty sure you wouldn't know a Christian if he came up and washed your feet.  I shouldn't be surprised that low intellect individuals such as yourself don't just not understand science and math, your reading comprehension is so limited you can't understand the Good News
scryptenthusiast (OP)

View Profile WWW
January 23, 2020, 01:43:08 PM

The "Good News" of ancient Biblical times have morphed into FAKE NEWS of modern times. Just need to turn on a TV or pick up a newspaper to SEE THEM all clearly.

Kasan0024

View Profile
January 23, 2020, 01:49:30 PM

https://newyorkcoin.net/img/beware-of-rats.jpg

SCAMMER ⬆️⬆️ Fud post keep trying Charlie you get an A for efforts and a F for Execution lol love the comments under your “yobit being responsible for the recent jump in hashrate” twitter post! 😇😂😅 always making yourself look like a a$$ on public forums
moonshot9900

View Profile
January 23, 2020, 01:53:09 PM

NEW YORK COIN (NYC)   nycoin.net  |  newyorkcoin.net
Original Blockchain Cryptocurrency Since 2014
EARLIEST FREE & LIGHTNING-FAST CRYPTO IN EXISTENCE

Your tagline hype is out of control, Charlie.

There is nothing Original about the NEW YORK COIN (NYC) blockchain, it's a clone of a clone(rabbit coin) of a clone(dogecoin) of a clone(litecoin) that was recently re-cloned from a later version of dogecoin.  It has some minor tweaks to block timing, rewards and fees.

There are many other clones with faster blocktimes and fees so small that there is almost no practical difference between fee or no fee, several of which have been around as long or longer than NYC.

Despite your dead weight and the constant drama you inflict on everyone, there are still people working to improve the technology and fulfill the promise of turning this pedestrian coin into a viable merchant solution and not just your private pump-and-dump/get-rich-quick scheme.  To me that is the most interesting thing about this coin, that there are still dedicated contributors doing the real work to build a community and the necessary infrastructure.

NYC BUY

View Profile
January 23, 2020, 01:57:52 PM

Delete messages like kids for a fucking coin that isn't worth a fuck Smiley.

Buy NYC / ETH for now only with ETH's growth vision for the rest ..... NYC bussiness is zero a bakery and a pizzeria and a toy shop Smiley in NY Smiley

ETH $$$$$$

NYC future maybe 2/3 years old if they do something serious.

There would be an idea to donate money without paying ... it would be enough to install the BAT browser that gives rewards to whoever you want ..... this is a brilliant and serious idea .... administrators should take it into consideration.

I only go in for technical analysis updates on ETH for the rest .... no need to waste time
Pages: « 1 ... 173 174 175 176 177 178 179 180 181 182 183 184 185 186 187 188 189 190 191 192 193 194 195 196 197 198 199 200 201 202 203 204 205 206 207 208 209 210 211 212 213 214 215 216 217 218 219 220 221 222 [223] 224 225 226 227 228 229 230 231 232 233 234 235 236 237 238 239 240 241 242 243 244 245 246 247 248 249 250 251 252 253 254 255 256 257 258 259 260 261 262 263 264 265 266 267 268 269 270 271 272 273 »
  Print  

Jump to: