Bitcoin Forum
May 21, 2024, 08:36:53 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 ... 177 178 179 180 181 182 183 184 185 186 187 188 189 190 191 192 193 194 195 196 197 198 199 200 201 202 203 204 205 206 207 208 209 210 211 212 213 214 215 216 217 218 219 220 221 222 223 224 225 226 [227] 228 229 230 231 232 233 234 235 236 237 238 239 240 241 242 243 244 245 246 247 248 249 250 251 252 253 254 255 256 257 258 259 260 261 262 263 264 265 266 267 268 269 270 271 272 273 »
  Print  
Author Topic: [ANN][NYC] NEW YORK COIN at 2017 MACY'S THANKSGIVING DAY PARADE IN NYC!  (Read 141046 times)
scryptenthusiast (OP)

Activity: 1204
Merit: 253

View Profile WWW
January 24, 2020, 05:05:34 AM
Last edit: January 24, 2020, 05:20:36 AM by scryptenthusiast

Kasan, you must have missed these posts warning users about Yobit not allowing withdrawals:

https://twitter.com/NewYorkCoinNYC/status/1219787967532650502 and

https://reddit.com/r/NewYorkCoin/comments/ep4b69/warning_beware_of_rats/ and

https://facebook.com/NewYorkCoin/posts/2449122042017620

Not to mention the RIDICULOUS & INACCURATE "Warning" (aka STAY AWAY) message that is posted at CoinMarketCap. And the linked Tweet which is even worse.

I do my job. Been doing it quite well since March 2014. Now if I could only say the same thing for "Community" Leadership, we'd be having this chat at a 5-star hotel in Paris - instead of our living rooms. Stop trying to hold NYC down. You will fail in the end anyways.

OFFICIAL NEW YORK COIN (NYC) Retail Crypto. No Fee Layer 1 Blockchain Since 2014.
EARLIEST LIGHTNING-FAST, NO FEE PAYMENTS CRYPTO IN EXISTENCE   nycoin.net  |  newyorkcoin.net
scryptenthusiast (OP)

View Profile WWW
January 24, 2020, 05:13:59 AM

Kasan, In response to your most recent post, I can't answer why Yobit does anything. What I know for certain is that they are the ONLY exchange that were supposedly affected by Dev enabled 51% attack and are still allowing trading of NYC. That didn't shut NYC down and say "Bye Bitch" like every other exchange. That have synced with new chain. And re-opened deposits. And appear to be on their way to opening withdrawals. I have more respect (and trust) for Yobit than Infiltraitor Dev team. Yobit has done the right thing. The Devs are scoundrels - rats - infiltraitors that tried their best to destroy NYC. I guess it takes a higher than average IQ to see this clearly. Hopefully we'll be joined by more of that caliber soon.

OFFICIAL NEW YORK COIN (NYC) Retail Crypto. No Fee Layer 1 Blockchain Since 2014.
EARLIEST LIGHTNING-FAST, NO FEE PAYMENTS CRYPTO IN EXISTENCE   nycoin.net  |  newyorkcoin.net
scryptenthusiast (OP)

View Profile WWW
January 24, 2020, 05:56:39 AM

Now how about:

REMOVING .biz BLOCK EXPLORER from Twitter, Facebook and wherever else it's posted UNTIL IT WORKS PROPERLY.

REMOVING INACCURATE & MISLEADING "Warning" message about Yobit from CoinMarketCap

Adding Yobit to list of exchanges at "Community" website (with message about withdrawals being disabled until further notice)

Adding Original https://nycoin.net website (#2 is ok) to CoinMarketCap

REMOVING THOSE RIDICULOUS "Mr 51%" tags from 30 addresses in Top 100 list at .info block explorer

REMOVING INCORRECT marketing verbiage of "low cost value transmission" and correctly marketing NewYorkCoin as the FREE NETWORK it has been since launch in 2014

REMOVING Reddit post (5 down from top) about 'Altmarkets Delisting' which happened 6 months ago and is a non-issue anyways. That exchange is a complete joke and does $5,000/day TOTAL EXCHANGE VOLUME.

I'm sure I can think of a few more NEEDED IMPROVEMENTS once this list gets knocked out. You're not a bunch of government infiltraitors (you're NOT the FBI)?!? PROVE IT. And fix this ridiculous shit stated above immediately.  Cool

NYC BUY

Activity: 28
Merit: 0

View Profile
January 24, 2020, 11:21:17 AM

They want to buy NYC / ETH 0 ......... 2 on Yobit Smiley

nobody sells if you want it you have to pay 0.00000003
NYC BUY

View Profile
January 24, 2020, 11:53:38 AM

eyh has touched the average 25 from today starts to rise again .. So I bought NYC / ETH today to earn on the pair or you will lose the rise of ETH.

Awake Smiley
NYC BUY

View Profile
January 24, 2020, 12:15:25 PM

A coin to be kept under control is at its lowest ... QKC / BTC QuarkChain

https://www.binance.com/en/trade/QKC_BTC

https://medium.com/quarkchain-official/tagged/blockchain
Kasan0024

Activity: 417

View Profile
January 24, 2020, 12:49:56 PM
Last edit: January 24, 2020, 01:33:31 PM by Kasan0024

Kasan, you must have missed these posts warning users about Yobit not allowing withdrawals:

https://twitter.com/NewYorkCoinNYC/status/1219787967532650502 and

https://reddit.com/r/NewYorkCoin/comments/ep4b69/warning_beware_of_rats/ and

https://facebook.com/NewYorkCoin/posts/2449122042017620

Not to mention the RIDICULOUS & INACCURATE "Warning" (aka STAY AWAY) message that is posted at CoinMarketCap. And the linked Tweet which is even worse.

I do my job. Been doing it quite well since March 2014. Now if I could only say the same thing for "Community" Leadership, we'd be having this chat at a 5-star hotel in Paris - instead of our living rooms. Stop trying to hold NYC down. You will fail in the end anyways.

Ok so for this post, I see what you are saying but while you did mention the withdrawal situation if you look at the wording , everything is big and bold in my face and the withdrawal issue is to the bottom like a PS withdrawals are disabled! Downplaying it Tremendously. The amount of effort you put into bashing the devs you should do the same to yobit

And what is your job? Promote nyc while trying to make yourself look good and trash those that do the actual heavy lifting? You like to make it seem you are so educated in this space when in fact the more I read your materials it shows how clueless you can be, take btc for example since the launch of btc do you have any idea how many code upgrades and updates that network has been through? Even eth has been through a lot of updates. There’s more to just putting up a blockchain and just leave it to run itself with no security etc, again that’s what you wanted for nyc which makes you come off like you don’t really care for nyc all you care about is you mined a bunch easily in the beginning and now you are ready to dump once price is right!
Kasan0024

View Profile
January 24, 2020, 01:26:39 PM
Last edit: January 24, 2020, 01:46:18 PM by Kasan0024

Now how about:

REMOVING .biz BLOCK EXPLORER from Twitter, Facebook and wherever else it's posted UNTIL IT WORKS PROPERLY.

REMOVING INACCURATE & MISLEADING "Warning" message about Yobit from CoinMarketCap

Adding Yobit to list of exchanges at "Community" website (with message about withdrawals being disabled until further notice)

Adding Original https://nycoin.net website (#2 is ok) to CoinMarketCap

REMOVING THOSE RIDICULOUS "Mr 51%" tags from 30 addresses in Top 100 list at .info block explorer

REMOVING INCORRECT marketing verbiage of "low cost value transmission" and correctly marketing NewYorkCoin as the FREE NETWORK it has been since launch in 2014

REMOVING Reddit post (5 down from top) about 'Altmarkets Delisting' which happened 6 months ago and is a non-issue anyways. That exchange is a complete joke and does $5,000/day TOTAL EXCHANGE VOLUME.

I'm sure I can think of a few more NEEDED IMPROVEMENTS once this list gets knocked out. You're not a bunch of government infiltraitors (you're NOT the FBI)?!? PROVE IT. And fix this ridiculous shit stated above immediately.  Cool

Ok now for this post,
#1 I just had a look on twitter and didn’t see your 1st argument maybe post a screenshot for the twitter

#2 yobit has burned this community on more than 1 occasions why should they promote an exchange that don’t care about the people who use it ? It’s a known fact yobit hurt a lot other crypto projects simply by the way they operate!

#3 you want them to add your website to cmc when all you do is spread false accusations point fingers when you do nothing to help, here’s a pointer rather than simply constantly crying on social media why don’t you actually do something about l? Try a different method of engaging and communication! Look at us for example you see when you just talk to someone how there way of responding can change without the name calling and bs!

#4 as far as I believe back when they did those tagged 51% address it was to keep an eye on the address to track where funds went , which actually worked because like you said those same “rat infiltrators dev team” followed those addresses for months collecting evidence and was able to spot and get graviex to freeze the funds when the attack tried to move those coins again

#5 now while I do agree the CMC msg is inaccurate I do agree with another post I saw on here saying if the banner was removed it should be replaced right away with something new like saying on cmc withdrawals disabled for nyc on yobit, removing the banner entirely without having an accurate msg is being dishonest to investors not letting them know hey if u buy here your nyc stays here that should be in big bold letters on a cmc banner

#6 how about this? You want them to clean up Reddit? Again engaging in an open respectful manner! Also look at half your posts on that same Reddit why don’t you say you guys delete some of these and I’ll delete some on mines and that way we can get Reddit cleaned up and USEFUL again ? But you can’t keep looking at 1 side of the fence and saying you guys aren’t watering your grass so it’s dying, when on your side of the fence you don’t water it either!!!!!

#7 if something is free it’s free, you yourself told me there could be a transaction fee for dust spam that helps eliminate dust transactions IF IT is FREE ITS FREE! Then if I said I would to send .001 of nyc why am I being charged a transaction fee if you guys are saying it’s free? Then that will be false advertising and marketing

Ps. It’s not in order but you get my points if you stop fighting to feel like you control nyc when you don’t, you don’t help with coding you don’t help give new investors accurate info all you study is yobit yobit yobit and you want to talk about they are the only 1 that did the right thing and reopened wallets and traded again but didn’t *cough cough* someone say they covered yobits losses? Which still points back to the elephant in the room, they were paid to update the code paid to cover losses why are the still blocking withdrawals? So before u claim “yobit did the right thing” was it really right what they are doing/did? Putting my money into a bank for the bank to tell me I CANT take it out, spend it or use it is the right thing?

AND PLEASE be honest with yourself in your response!!!!
scryptenthusiast (OP)

View Profile WWW
January 24, 2020, 02:43:15 PM
Last edit: January 24, 2020, 03:41:59 PM by scryptenthusiast

#2. Is hurting NYC HODLer's. Not hurting the BIG BAD UNTOUCHABLE Yobit. It acts as a STAY AWAY message from NYCoin and causes unnecessary confusion.

#3. I have highlighted MANY FALSE statements on "Community" controlled sites. Can you highlight a few on sites I control?

#4. Unless the team is a class of Special Ed students (not Special Agent students), they don't need tags on the Block Explorer. It's a dim-witted excuse with the real purpose of HIGHLIGHTING DEV's SUCCESSFUL 51% ATTACK that happened in 2018. Almost 1 1/2 yrs ago.

#5. It is INACCURATE & MISLEADING as written. Remove.

#6. Accurate info posted is not a matter of respectful communication. IT'S YOUR DUTY. WHICH YOU/THEY INTENTIONALLY DERELICT.

#7. NYC IS 100% FREE. A "Security Mechanism" is not a fee. You can't actually be this dim-witted. It just must be the RIDICULOUS argument you're being forced to represent. Been to Law School?  Cool

FBI loves hiring attorney's. And calling in the military & intel community when times get tough, huh? (big secret, don't tell anyone)   Wink

NYC BUY

View Profile
January 24, 2020, 03:50:18 PM

whoever buys NYC / ETH this morning would have already gained 3%,

Wake up buy that the value of ETH will go to the stars
scryptenthusiast (OP)

View Profile WWW
January 24, 2020, 04:04:31 PM

Kasan is busy scouring the Original sites looking for false representations. When you're done spinning your wheels sweetie, how about forwarding that list to the Leadership of bag-holder's for fixin'.  Roll Eyes

Kasan0024

View Profile
January 24, 2020, 04:30:52 PM

Kasan is busy scouring the Original sites looking for false representations. When you're done spinning your wheels sweetie, how about forwarding that list to the Leadership of bag-holder's for fixin'.  Roll Eyes

Lol sorry ck don’t have the luxury of sitting talking with you all day here when I get some free time I’ll respond to your other post , have some patience I’m actually outside in the real world at the moment I already have comments about what I read so far
scryptenthusiast (OP)

View Profile WWW
January 24, 2020, 04:39:07 PM

Take your time, toots

Kasan0024

View Profile
January 24, 2020, 05:54:36 PM

https://newyorkcoin.net/img/kasan-screenshot.png

#2. Is hurting NYC HODLer's. Not hurting the BIG BAD UNTOUCHABLE Yobit. It acts as a STAY AWAY message from NYCoin and causes unnecessary confusion.

#3. I have highlighted MANY FALSE statements on "Community" controlled sites. Can you highlight a few on sites I control?

#4. Unless the team is a class of Special Ed students (not Special Agent students), they don't need tags on the Block Explorer. It's a dim-witted excuse with the real purpose of HIGHLIGHTING DEV's SUCCESSFUL 51% ATTACK that happened in 2018. Almost 1 1/2 yrs ago.

#6. Accurate info posted is not a matter of respectful communication. IT'S YOUR DUTY. WHICH YOU/THEY INTENTIONALLY DERELICT.

#7. NYC IS 100% FREE. A "Security Mechanism" is not a fee. You can't actually be this dim-witted. It just must be the RIDICULOUS argument you're being forced to represent. Been to Law School?  Cool

FBI loves hiring attorney's. And calling in the military & intel community when times get tough, huh? (big secret, don't tell anyone)   Wink

#2 the only person it seems to be hurting is you as you are the only user actively shilling yobit , where’s the rally of troops (bag holders) in this fight? Why aren’t there thousands of msgs demanding yobit to take action ? Maybe because they don’t care for yobit anymore and look it it how many others have... if the price goes up Just sell what I have on yobit

#3 “I get a strange feeling this extra #Hash was @YobitExchange testing #NYCoin new chain. 6-7 TH/s out of nowhere. NYC's #1 #cryptoexchange might be getting ready to fully re-open #wallets ...”this is 100% false in fact there’s a post by the usernames cmelion on telegram stating that most rewards during this time was going to Dutch mining if you were in tuned with developments you would know this

“If it isn't clear that @nycoincommunity Leaders are infiltraitors with goal to KEEP #NYCoin PRICE & LIQUIDITY DOWN,” No proof in this statement that anything said here is factual and if it is please provide the proof

“@CoinMarketCap is posting incorrect warning message about @YobitExchange

Yobit! has updated @NewYorkCoinNYC chain and is trading updated chain of NYC. Trading is available for #BTC #ETH #DOGE #USD #RUR. Deposits are open. Withdrawals are temporarily closed.  BTW the word temporary means Lasting only a limited amount of time not permanent! How long now yobit has withdrawals off? I guess ur temporary means years lol........ I’ll await your answer for this*^

“There are no "trapped" coins. @YobitExchange has updated NYC code and re-opened NYC wallets (deposits and withdrawals). NYC got back it's #1 #cryptoexchange !!!” I’ll like to think of you can’t get it out it’s trapped

“NYC Deposits AND Withdrawals are NOW OPEN @YobitExchange” this lasted for about a week -9 days lol with no updates from you as to when it will be enabled again or if it will be!

These are just a few of many from your controlled twitter account I have yet to go to your Facebook or Reddit account lol and as far for blogs I highly doubt I’ll read any blog you released as the few I read in the past was basically a biased 1 sided point of view, but I’ll continue

“BiteBTC is adding NYC trading by Monday. Yobit is in the process of updating code. Coinezi will offer no fee NYC trading late 4Q/1Q” ...lmao please don’t get me started on coinsleezy wasn’t that what you told followers will come for NYCoin? 👀😅 and never followed up of said to the public nah I’m not bothering with it & we all know you got us on bitebtc and they exit scammed so let’s not go there

You posted a screenshot of a twitter post when the said explore was actually working, real mature man! You do know Twitter has no edit button right? Lol
Then posted another of an old Reddit post that actually happened , so because it’s past means it shouldn’t be posted? I guess we can forget about Pearl Harbor and not document it because it was in the past so it’s now irrelevant! Dumb ass and btw the delisting article was followed by an updated 1

Lol that’s just #s 2-3 stay tuned mind you I didn’t even go to ur Facebook nor Reddit to quote you that’s simply your controlled twitter account lol, more on the way soon I’m going home so please don’t respond yet 😅

scryptenthusiast (OP)

View Profile WWW
January 24, 2020, 06:06:16 PM

Kasan, sweetie, what you posted is ALL FACTUAL (when posted). At this point you've bored me, so I won't waste any more time with the low-level help. But just in case you wondered who controls the message of NYC, just do a GOOGLE SEARCH for "New York Coin". The little clowns are here at the moment. During the next BTC SUPERCYCLE ($80,000+ and the one after that to $300,000+ and then again to $1,000,000+) the REAL INVESTORS / TRADERS with the BIG MONEY will find THE REAL NYC. And Yobit will be ready to handle their MILLIONS IN DAILY TRADING VOLUME. Once again.  Grin

Kasan0024

View Profile
January 24, 2020, 06:34:34 PM
Last edit: January 24, 2020, 08:19:30 PM by Kasan0024

Kasan, sweetie, what you posted is ALL FACTUAL (when posted). At this point you've bored me, so I won't waste any more time with the low-level help. But just in case you wondered who controls the message of NYC, just do a GOOGLE SEARCH for "New York Coin". The little clowns are here at the moment. During the next BTC SUPERCYCLE ($80,000+ and the one after that to $300,000+ and then again to $1,000,000+) the REAL INVESTORS / TRADERS with the BIG MONEY will find THE REAL NYC. And Yobit will be ready to handle their MILLIONS IN DAILY TRADING VOLUME. Once again.  Grin

Lmao stfu and this is what I’m talking about you have no grounds to stand on so now I bore you? And you go back to promoting yobit! Here’s a question when those real investors come and can’t get control of their nyc what will happen then? They will just dump their holdings on yobit as they will have no other choice but you just got #EXPOSED#SCAMMER 🤓
Kasan0024

View Profile
January 24, 2020, 06:50:28 PM

https://newyorkcoin.net/img/kasan-screenshot.png

#2 the only person it seems to be hurting is you as you are the only user actively shilling yobit , where’s the rally of troops (bag holders) in this fight? Why aren’t there thousands of msgs demanding yobit to take action ? Maybe because they don’t care for yobit anymore and look it it how many others have... if the price goes up Just sell what I have on yobit

#3 “I get a strange feeling this extra #Hash was @YobitExchange testing #NYCoin new chain. 6-7 TH/s out of nowhere. NYC's #1 #cryptoexchange might be getting ready to fully re-open #wallets ...”this is 100% false in fact there’s a post by the usernames cmelion on telegram stating that most rewards during this time was going to Dutch mining if you were in tuned with developments you would know this

“If it isn't clear that @nycoincommunity Leaders are infiltraitors with goal to KEEP #NYCoin PRICE & LIQUIDITY DOWN,” No proof in this statement that anything said here is factual and if it is please provide the proof

“@CoinMarketCap is posting incorrect warning message about @YobitExchange

Yobit! has updated @NewYorkCoinNYC chain and is trading updated chain of NYC. Trading is available for #BTC #ETH #DOGE #USD #RUR. Deposits are open. Withdrawals are temporarily closed.  BTW the word temporary means Lasting only a limited amount of time not permanent! How long now yobit has withdrawals off? I guess ur temporary means years lol........ I’ll await your answer for this*^

“There are no "trapped" coins. @YobitExchange has updated NYC code and re-opened NYC wallets (deposits and withdrawals). NYC got back it's #1 #cryptoexchange !!!” I’ll like to think of you can’t get it out it’s trapped

“NYC Deposits AND Withdrawals are NOW OPEN @YobitExchange” this lasted for about a week -9 days lol with no updates from you as to when it will be enabled again or if it will be!

These are just a few of many from your controlled twitter account I have yet to go to your Facebook or Reddit account lol and as far for blogs I highly doubt I’ll read any blog you released as the few I read in the past was basically a biased 1 sided point of view, but I’ll continue

“BiteBTC is adding NYC trading by Monday. Yobit is in the process of updating code. Coinezi will offer no fee NYC trading late 4Q/1Q” ...lmao please don’t get me started on coinsleezy wasn’t that what you told followers will come for NYCoin? 👀😅 and never followed up of said to the public nah I’m not bothering with it & we all know you got us on bitebtc and they exit scammed so let’s not go there

You posted a screenshot of a twitter post when the said explore was actually working, real mature man! You do know Twitter has no edit button right? Lol
Then posted another of an old Reddit post that actually happened , so because it’s past means it shouldn’t be posted? I guess we can forget about Pearl Harbor and not document it because it was in the past so it’s now irrelevant! Dumb ass and btw the delisting article was followed by an updated 1

Lol that’s just #s 2-3 stay tuned mind you I didn’t even go to ur Facebook nor Reddit to quote you that’s simply your controlled twitter account lol, more on the way soon I’m going home so please don’t respond yet 😅

My post continues:

#4 I don’t recall seeing you try to track any stolen funds and prove that the devs were responsible for the 51% attack, so why is it bothering you so much that it’s there, it’s there for anyone who wants to go dogging can have access to trace inputs in need be! Are you worried that 1 of those input my lead back to 1 of your controlled nyc wallet ? 🤔🧐 hmm I wonder? But since you did nothing to help or provide any evidence in that situation you should just shut up about it don’t let it bother you so much how others get actual results done!

#5 like I said before I agree with the inaccurate message on CMC but why simply ask or demand they remove it? Why not replace it! So instead of your foolish and wasteful campaign to get it removed why don’t you start 1 that suggests to replace it with something letting users know basically “hey it’s cool to buy nyc on yobit but FYI it’ll be stuck there as you can’t get it out” or “no withdrawal for this coin on yobit”

#6 I’ve yet to seen you post anything that accurate so why you so worked up if they aren’t  bringing  across a message the way YOU would like them too Charlie? The message is still fact with out the unnecessary glory , there’s no great positives for the yobit situation currently other than they updated to the new chain

#7 you ever heard about those lottery scammers that call people and say hey you won $50,000 but we need you to pay the taxes and fees so you need to send us $5000 to cover that,SCAM! Well it’s kinda the same telling people hey it’s transaction on the nyc is free without telling them oh but if you send small amounts you may need to pay a transaction fee! That’s why 0-low fees is actually the best message, In most cases the transactions will be free once it’s within the security protocol

And no I haven’t been to law school have you? Iif your answer is yes then I feel sorry for the peoples money that was spent to put you through it as it’s obviously money wasted 🤭
Kasan0024

View Profile
January 24, 2020, 06:54:25 PM

What you provided here are OPINIONS! No PROOF No EVIDENCE No NOTHING which is what you are worth to this community, does it feel to you like you’re fighting’s winning battle with the devs that actually do the work? What do you do for nyc again other than shill it along with Yobit? Still waiting for Coinezi Charlie but I recommend to others don’t hold your breath it’s been years now waiting for this with no updates lol
Kasan0024

View Profile
January 24, 2020, 06:59:07 PM

What you provided here are OPINIONS! No PROOF No EVIDENCE No NOTHING which is what you are worth to this community, does it feel to you like you’re fighting’s winning battle with the devs that actually do the work? What do you do for nyc again other than shill it along with Yobit? Still waiting for Coinezi Charlie but I recommend to others don’t hold your breath it’s been years now waiting for this with no updates lol

No updates on yobit withdrawals
No update on Coinezi
No update for bitebtc exit scam
No updates on the value you bring to nyc
100% facts ⬆️ On Charlie k the Looser of nyc that adds no value ONLY DRAMA because people won’t bow down to his stupidity and unethical morals
scryptenthusiast (OP)

View Profile WWW
January 24, 2020, 10:46:39 PM
Last edit: January 24, 2020, 11:11:55 PM by scryptenthusiast

NYCoin wishes all Friends in China a very happy & prosperous Chinese New Year 2020!

https://twitter.com/NewYorkCoinNYC/status/1220782912573849600

Pages: « 1 ... 177 178 179 180 181 182 183 184 185 186 187 188 189 190 191 192 193 194 195 196 197 198 199 200 201 202 203 204 205 206 207 208 209 210 211 212 213 214 215 216 217 218 219 220 221 222 223 224 225 226 [227] 228 229 230 231 232 233 234 235 236 237 238 239 240 241 242 243 244 245 246 247 248 249 250 251 252 253 254 255 256 257 258 259 260 261 262 263 264 265 266 267 268 269 270 271 272 273 »
  Print  

Jump to: