Bitcoin Forum
May 20, 2024, 10:45:13 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 ... 187 188 189 190 191 192 193 194 195 196 197 198 199 200 201 202 203 204 205 206 207 208 209 210 211 212 213 214 215 216 217 218 219 220 221 222 223 224 225 226 227 228 229 230 231 232 233 234 235 236 [237] 238 239 240 241 242 243 244 245 246 247 248 249 250 251 252 253 254 255 256 257 258 259 260 261 262 263 264 265 266 267 268 269 270 271 272 273 »
  Print  
Author Topic: [ANN][NYC] NEW YORK COIN at 2017 MACY'S THANKSGIVING DAY PARADE IN NYC!  (Read 141043 times)
Kasan0024

Activity: 417
Merit: 0

View Profile
February 11, 2020, 05:38:32 PM

No value: That is like saying Steve Jobs was no value to Apple.

No Coinezi: That was a joint venture with Steve Outtrim, founder of Sausage Software (hotdog FTP).https://en.m.wikipedia.org/wiki/Steve_Outtrim. Same Steve Outtrim that Community Leadership wanted nothing to do with. Steve and I both decided in the end that neither of us had enough development or security expertise to launch it properly without bringing in outside help which neither of us were ready to commit additional resources to, at that particular time.

No ATM machine: Anyone can order an NYC ATM from https://biteller.io. NYC price was too low for me personally to sell any cheapies. You (or anyone else) can feel free to set one up. You don't need the Guardian to hold your hand.

No BiteBTC: This is yet another exchange I paid for NYC to get listed on. I have no control over their business practices. Listed on CoinMarketCap, etc. It's like blaming the owner of CMC. You desperate tardo.

No Yobit withdrawals: Yet another exchange I paid to get NYC listed on. They were NYC's #1 exchange since listing NYC back in 2017. I have no control over them opening withdrawals. Even after 51% attack, Yobit still allows trading of NYC - uninterrupted! They have synced wallets with v. 1.3 and opened back up deposits (since July 2019). Seems like opening withdrawals will be next. But no promises. Again, I have no control over the actions of exchanges that list NYC.

You suck bruv: My "failures" listed above will be more of a CONTRIBUTION to crypto and NYC than everything you will ever do. Read that twice, so you fully comprehend it.

Am I missing anything: YOUR LAST CHANCE to buy NYC cheapies.

Lol oh look at poor Crazy Uncle Charlie getting defensive and throwing his failures on others , real mature Charlie real mature ,

It’s always someone else’s failure it’s always someone else’s fault you will never accept blame for your failures correct?

It’s never you who seem to be the problem it’s always others right?

Now let’s start this by saying you are no Steve Jobs so let’s not make that comparison (be real with yourself)

You promised the community coinezi and just gave up without even saying something about until now it’s funny it took a “troll” on this forum to get you to finally say something about it only to come up with an excuse of why it failed before it even launched! Here’s a tip stop biting off more than you can chew!

Anyone shouldn’t have to order an ATM machine when yet again this was another promise that you didn’t follow through on(stop biting off more than you can chew)

Bitebtc is an exchange you approached would I be right to say it seems you didn’t do any research behind them all you saw was daily trading volume huh? Is this why we can expect from your next big exchange announcement for valentines days or is it going to be yet another failure of you “biting off more than you can chew”?

Yobit is basically paper trading nyc you and I both know this! And you said you had an open line of communication with them why not communicate to see WHY has withdrawals not been enabled? Wonder why they allow deposits and are synced but no withdrawals? Yet still you are always shilling this scam of an exchange! Lol but yes let’s blame yobit for not opening withdrawals but praise them for taking real nyc and not letting it out of their possession (real mature), I keep telling you not everyone buying nyc wants to trade it! You ever thought people might actually want to buy to use it? But again it shows where you loyalty lies with NYC , trade it for a quick buck! Why do you even show stores on your website that accept them while shilling an exchange that no one can buy on and actually use that NYC they’ve bought?

Again the value I bring to this forum shows that in the little time I’ve been here I’m expose and brought to light more than you ever did since 2014 ( with Coinomi being exceptional) and even that you had no part to play in KEEPING them from delisting nyc and not supporting the FORK
In my time being here I’ve exposed you as the liar, scammer, pump and dumper that you are! It took me months of asking the same questions over and over to get you to finally give in to answer them only to throw BLAME on others for you Biting Off More Than You Can Chew

So I’d like to think that I’ve done more good here in a couple months than you have done in 6 years- Read that twice, so you fully comprehend it.  Shocked Wink
scryptenthusiast (OP)

Activity: 1204
Merit: 253

View Profile WWW
February 11, 2020, 05:41:15 PM

Kasan, the more you write the dumber you get. My fault for replying to the help.

OFFICIAL NEW YORK COIN (NYC) Retail Crypto. No Fee Layer 1 Blockchain Since 2014.
EARLIEST LIGHTNING-FAST, NO FEE PAYMENTS CRYPTO IN EXISTENCE   nycoin.net  |  newyorkcoin.net
Kasan0024

View Profile
February 11, 2020, 05:41:21 PM

Don't worry everyone because in 3 days NewYorkCoin will be listed on a top 25 exchange, and all of our worries will disappear...according to CK. Take that one for face value. The same guy who wanted to "join forces" with the "Community" and calls NewYorkCoin "our coin" when the value jumps instead of "my precious," and then goes on a rampage all in under 24 hours. Somebody fetch this guy his Xanax.

Alas, we should let him have his moment, and see if he delivers big on Friday, or if he just delivers another turd like it's business as usual.

Lol Agreed we should have a pool on this lol I bet it’s not as big as he hypes it up to be trying to cause a fake pump

PS Congratulations community 🎉
We are past the half-way point for SouthXchange votes 🎉🎉 - even tho Charlie said we’ll never get the votes required to be listed
Kasan0024

View Profile
February 11, 2020, 05:42:29 PM

Kasan, the more you write the dumber you get. My fault for replying to the help.

Lol don’t get mad bro didn’t your parent tell you not to bite off more than you can chew?
It’s a known fact but I guess you missed that life lesson
scryptenthusiast (OP)

View Profile WWW
February 11, 2020, 05:42:57 PM

No Coinezi: That was a joint venture with Steve Outtrim, founder of Sausage Software (hotdog FTP).https://en.m.wikipedia.org/wiki/Steve_Outtrim. Same Steve Outtrim that Community Leadership wanted nothing to do with. Steve and I both decided in the end that neither of us had enough development or security expertise to launch it properly without bringing in outside help which neither of us were ready to commit additional resources to, at that particular time.

No ATM machine: Anyone can order an NYC ATM from https://biteller.io. NYC price was too low for me personally to sell any cheapies. You (or anyone else) can feel free to set one up. You don't need the Guardian to hold your hand.

No BiteBTC: This is yet another exchange I paid for NYC to get listed on. I have no control over their business practices. Listed on CoinMarketCap, etc. It's like blaming the owner of CMC. You desperate tardo.

No Yobit withdrawals: Yet another exchange I paid to get NYC listed on. They were NYC's #1 exchange since listing NYC back in 2017. I have no control over them opening withdrawals. Even after 51% attack, Yobit still allows trading of NYC - uninterrupted! They have synced wallets with v. 1.3 and opened back up deposits (since July 2019). Seems like opening withdrawals will be next. But no promises. Again, I have no control over the actions of exchanges that list NYC.

You suck bruv: My "failures" listed above will be more of a CONTRIBUTION to crypto and NYC than everything you will ever do. Read that twice, so you fully comprehend it.

Am I missing anything: YOUR LAST CHANCE to buy NYC cheapies.   Kiss

OFFICIAL NEW YORK COIN (NYC) Retail Crypto. No Fee Layer 1 Blockchain Since 2014.
EARLIEST LIGHTNING-FAST, NO FEE PAYMENTS CRYPTO IN EXISTENCE   nycoin.net  |  newyorkcoin.net
Kasan0024

View Profile
February 11, 2020, 05:44:31 PM

Am I missing anything: YOUR LAST CHANCE to buy NYC cheapies.   Kiss

Look at this turd trying to compare himself to Steve Jobs , I don’t recall seeing Steve Jobs get kicked to the curb by Apple  Undecided Huh
scryptenthusiast (OP)

View Profile WWW
February 11, 2020, 05:46:34 PM

Kicked to the curb?... You apparently can't do a GOOGLE SEARCH either.   Cheesy

Kasan0024

View Profile
February 11, 2020, 05:52:11 PM

Kicked to the curb?... You apparently can't do a GOOGLE SEARCH either.   Cheesy

Lol oh so all you are happy about is google? But where do people come? Telegram discord , who do they ask questions the real nyc devs! But yeah man keep feeling because your twitter and website gets some mentions on google that you are the king lol , a king has an empire a Guardian has something to actually guard you are struggling to remain relevant so your lil google tactics are pretty pathetic seeing that you hold no weight , I saw your Twitter about you asking to put your copied nyc logo up for vote for a logo change wonder how that’s coming along?  Huh NYCoin stores you said was in the process of changing their logo , wonder how that’s coming along  Huh

Lol I do give you 1 thing you are a stubborn pr!ck, you that 1 lil pr!ck That goes into your hand and you have to struggle over and over with a lil pin or needle to get out? Yeah that’s you  Roll Eyes Shocked
scryptenthusiast (OP)

View Profile WWW
February 11, 2020, 06:21:31 PM
Last edit: February 11, 2020, 06:52:17 PM by scryptenthusiast

Sister, I'm so overly "relevant" that you're PAID to try to discredit and discount. How's it coming along? The REAL INVESTORS, with the REAL MONEY will ALWAYS FIND the REAL NYC. Beginning this Friday, on REAL EXCHANGES.

YOU keep wrangling the tipbot-moochers and improving MY NYC, boss.  Wink

scryptenthusiast (OP)

View Profile WWW
February 11, 2020, 09:54:49 PM
Last edit: March 08, 2020, 05:15:55 AM by scryptenthusiast

NYCoin Community Discord Channel & Telegram Official Video: https://youtube.com/watch?v=ksJ6QP8BYn0

NYCoin Discord Channel
nycoincommunity
#NYCoin #Community discord
NewYorkCoin Community @nycoincommunity
@NYCoin Telegram
NYCOIN Telegram channel

This would be an awesome marketing video. Starring Charles Fulnecky, James Burrell, Alex Popa and Nico Van Severen!

P.S. This will be your legacy memorialized re: NewYorkCoin  Grin

Kasan0024

View Profile
February 12, 2020, 03:28:37 AM

Sister, I'm so overly "relevant" that you're PAID to try to discredit and discount. How's it coming along? The REAL INVESTORS, with the REAL MONEY will ALWAYS FIND the REAL NYC. Beginning this Friday, on REAL EXCHANGES.

Only 3 more days let’s see what you got, pretty sure it’s not going to impress anyone! Don’t forget to do your own research on those exchanges wash trading won’t benefit us , you have been doing it for years now so you should already know this
Kasan0024

View Profile
February 12, 2020, 04:10:56 AM

NYCoin Community Discord Channel & Telegram Official Video: https://youtube.com/watch?v=ksJ6QP8BYn0

NYCoin Discord Channel
nycoincommunity
#NYCoin #Community discord
NewYorkCoin Community @nycoincommunity
@NYCoin Telegram
NYCOIN Telegram channel

This would be an awesome marketing video. Starring Charles Fulnecky, James Burrell, Alex Popa and Nico Van Severen!

https://pbs.twimg.com/media/EQigxdfU0AUHC-e?format=jpg

P.S. This will be your legacy memorialized re: NewYorkCoin  Grin

Now we know you’re becoming desperate, why stoop so low? Wonder how you’d feel if they did the same to you in return , it won’t be a handful of people reacting to the post it’ll be a lot more remember that
scryptenthusiast (OP)

View Profile WWW
February 12, 2020, 04:22:50 AM
Last edit: April 02, 2020, 05:45:25 PM by scryptenthusiast

Only 3 more days let’s see what you got, pretty sure it’s not going to impress anyone! Don’t forget to do your own research on those exchanges wash trading won’t benefit us , you have been doing it for years now so you should already know this

So you recognize that exchanges with high trading volume will benefit us. Yet Community Leadership wastes all of their efforts promoting $20,000/day SouthXchange. Very interesting... Maybe you're not quite as dumb as you seem. Just shady?

scryptenthusiast (OP)

View Profile WWW
February 12, 2020, 05:34:41 AM

psycodad
Legendary

Activity: 1607
Merit: 1590

精神分析的爸

View Profile
February 12, 2020, 08:08:15 AM

A few libraries missing?

Something wrong in the code?

tick tock...

P.S. ever feel like you wasted a few years of your life spinning your wheels?   Grin

Any idea what the NYCoin Devs might be referring to? I will have full report, line by line, within next 24 hours.... Everyone is going to know EXACTLY what was found anyways...

This is the last time I am going to ask about the findings of your bold announcement.
Please either share now your full report or back off from your implied claims that there is something evil hidden in the code.

scryptenthusiast (OP)

View Profile WWW
February 12, 2020, 11:17:08 AM

Already starting to get a little bit of liquidity for NYC  Grin

I have requested TOKOK also add NYC/ETH trading pair 

https://newyorkcoin.net

P.S. it's not Valentine's Day yet...   Cool

Kasan0024

View Profile
February 12, 2020, 12:11:50 PM
Last edit: February 12, 2020, 03:21:36 PM by Kasan0024

Already starting to get a little bit of liquidity for NYC  Grin

P.S. it's not Valentine's Day yet...   Cool

Lol yeah we can all see your wash trading happening If that’s what you mean, lmao Tokok what the actual fuck I knew it wasn’t going to be anything to get hyped about good job Crazy Uncle you did it   Angry
Kasan0024

View Profile
February 12, 2020, 12:18:51 PM
Last edit: February 12, 2020, 12:46:20 PM by Kasan0024

Already starting to get a little bit of liquidity for NYC  Grin

P.S. it's not Valentine's Day yet...   Cool

From 1 shady exchange to the next , I guess cointiger is next lol I wonder what are the security protocols that you set up on that exchange.... let me guess none right ?

Please  answer the last part if you do respond as it’s the most important question

And omg didn’t I ask you to DYOR on exchanges top 100 exchange my ass I’ve learned my lesson with cmc after the last pump they don’t always read things correct but they do ➡️https://www.coingecko.com/en/exchanges/tokok
Kasan0024

View Profile
February 12, 2020, 12:48:04 PM

Toktok is definitely faking volume and CMC is eating it up lol good job Crazy Uncle Charlie  Cry
moonshot9900

Activity: 91
Merit: 8

View Profile
February 12, 2020, 02:09:55 PM

Toktok is definitely faking volume and CMC is eating it up lol good job Crazy Uncle Charlie  Cry

There were 25 ETH in the buy wall at 2 gwei yesterday.  Looks like shifty scrypty is closing up shop at Yobit and moving his operations to Toktok.  Boy are those bagholders that fell for it and bought at 2 gwei expecting to sell at 3 going to be dissapointed  Cheesy

Pages: « 1 ... 187 188 189 190 191 192 193 194 195 196 197 198 199 200 201 202 203 204 205 206 207 208 209 210 211 212 213 214 215 216 217 218 219 220 221 222 223 224 225 226 227 228 229 230 231 232 233 234 235 236 [237] 238 239 240 241 242 243 244 245 246 247 248 249 250 251 252 253 254 255 256 257 258 259 260 261 262 263 264 265 266 267 268 269 270 271 272 273 »
  Print  

Jump to: