Bitcoin Forum
May 21, 2024, 06:08:44 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 ... 193 194 195 196 197 198 199 200 201 202 203 204 205 206 207 208 209 210 211 212 213 214 215 216 217 218 219 220 221 222 223 224 225 226 227 228 229 230 231 232 233 234 235 236 237 238 239 240 241 242 [243] 244 245 246 247 248 249 250 251 252 253 254 255 256 257 258 259 260 261 262 263 264 265 266 267 268 269 270 271 272 273 »
  Print  
Author Topic: [ANN][NYC] NEW YORK COIN at 2017 MACY'S THANKSGIVING DAY PARADE IN NYC!  (Read 141046 times)
scryptenthusiast (OP)

Activity: 1204
Merit: 253

View Profile WWW
February 20, 2020, 07:28:09 PM
Last edit: April 02, 2020, 05:10:13 PM by scryptenthusiast

JorkPR

PLEASE FIX your block explorer at http://nyc-block.mypool.club

It is listed at a few of the coin info sites  (Coinpaprika, Digitalcoin, etc) and makes NYC look bad.

Thank you, comrad.

OFFICIAL NEW YORK COIN (NYC) Retail Crypto. No Fee Layer 1 Blockchain Since 2014.
EARLIEST LIGHTNING-FAST, NO FEE PAYMENTS CRYPTO IN EXISTENCE   nycoin.net  |  newyorkcoin.net
moonshot9900

Activity: 91
Merit: 8

View Profile
February 21, 2020, 03:59:05 PM

As one of the founders of the coin I will say.

That is to say.
You are here for search engines shitting or there are suspicions that you want to make power over the coin for yourself.

No.

There are suspicions that you are simply offended by our project.
If your money is stuck, then write it.
If you can help the NYC project-help/ no move away.

http://nyc.mypool.club/index.php

P.S. Charlie! We are working. Both with codes and with a pool. After a couple of weeks, the result. I wanted to write in person, but THEY are starting to throw even the senior officer out.

Gentlemens!

Rely only on
script enthusiast.

Propose a at all open a new topic and with starters go on NYC. Close this topic.

You sad, sad little men. Unless you are Satoshi Nakamoto neither of are the founder of anything.  New York is the greatest city in the world and it's name doesn't belong to you or anyone.  As for the 2014 codebase?  It was a botched copy of rabbitcoin which was either a direct or indirect copy of dogecoin, which was a copy of litecoin which was a copy of bitcoin.  

The current dev team fixed many of the flaws in the 2014 implementation and is working to attract competent devs through a Billion NYC Bounty pool held in escrow at Graviex.  And that sad little pool - mypool - is as worthless as tits on a bull, it doesn't even support merged mining and has so little hashrate it doesn't even register 100th of a percent at  https://miningpoolstats.stream/newyorkcoin.  

This thread now exists solely to do document the incompetence of shifty scripty and his sycophant(?s is there more than one?).
scryptenthusiast (OP)

View Profile WWW
February 21, 2020, 07:54:19 PM

NIKE is made in the same Chinese factory as MNKE. I guess marketing pays off. And a cool image means alot. Not to mention a very identifiable ticker symbol.  Grin

The One & ONLY NYC!

Discovered and Supported by VISIONARIES in early 2014.

Discovered & Supported by FOMO types in early 2018.

Discovered & Supported WORLDWIDE in 2020.

And the story of the amazing open-source project NYC continues...

OFFICIAL NEW YORK COIN (NYC) Retail Crypto. No Fee Layer 1 Blockchain Since 2014.
EARLIEST LIGHTNING-FAST, NO FEE PAYMENTS CRYPTO IN EXISTENCE   nycoin.net  |  newyorkcoin.net
scryptenthusiast (OP)

View Profile WWW
February 21, 2020, 10:04:48 PM
Last edit: April 02, 2020, 05:08:50 PM by scryptenthusiast

How did the whole government-terd posse get worked over by one?... It's just the POWER of NewYorkCoin, homie.  Cry

OPEN SOURCE = Built to Last  Wink

scryptenthusiast (OP)

View Profile WWW
February 23, 2020, 09:05:02 PM
Last edit: April 02, 2020, 05:07:56 PM by scryptenthusiast

NewYorkCoin has a very special 6th Anniversary surprise present coming!

scryptenthusiast (OP)

View Profile WWW
February 24, 2020, 01:59:16 PM

Linux Ubuntu 16.04

v. 1.3.1.20

https://newyorkcoin.net/download/nycoin.tar.gz

khalidiasiri

Activity: 5
Merit: 0

View Profile
February 25, 2020, 04:48:09 PM

https://bitcoinexchangeguide.com/wp-content/uploads/2019/07/Folgory-Making-it-Easier-for-Crypto-Lovers-to-Instantly-Accept-and-Convert-Crypto.jpg
Kasan0024

Activity: 417

View Profile
February 27, 2020, 10:15:36 PM

https://nycoin.net/images/gift.png

Stay tuned... it's a GAME CHANGER!

Guess it’s kind of bored talking to yourself all the time huh?
scryptenthusiast (OP)

View Profile WWW
February 28, 2020, 12:13:39 AM

Not quite as lively here as that bustling discord channel...  Huh

CLOWNS!

Kasan0024

View Profile
February 28, 2020, 12:18:37 AM

Not quite as lively here as that bustling discord channel...  Huh

CLOWNS!

Lol u sound jealous, do you have anyone to chat with Charlie? The more I stay silent the more I see how truly helpful I was to you giving you more reason to type, it’s also showing me how irrelevant you are lol

Keep fighting the good fight!
Solo fighting by himself
With himself
LETS HEAR IT FOR CHARLIE 💩

Grin Kiss
Kasan0024

View Profile
February 28, 2020, 12:55:03 AM

NewYorkCoin has a very special 6th Anniversary surprise present coming!

In addition to a TOP 10 exchange. Stay tuned...  Cool

Lol is it something else you copied from others again? Like the new logo u stole from the NYC MTA that you removed ? Or is it you basically stealing your new website design from the devs website which is the real 1 website not your bogus site?  Or how about trying to get cmc and others to only list ur social media’s did that work out in your favor?

Come on Charlie grow a sack lol or should I say

BountyHunter Roll Eyes lmao
scryptenthusiast (OP)

View Profile WWW
February 28, 2020, 01:40:45 AM
Last edit: April 02, 2020, 05:06:38 PM by scryptenthusiast

FACTS about NewYorkCoin 51% Attack in October 2018

ZDNet: Backdoored cryptocurrency software found serving AZORult malware

https://twitter.com/NewYorkCoinNYC/status/1233191755337519104

The only successful 51% Attack in NYCoin's 6 YEAR history! Thanks "Community" leadership.

P.S. "Community" = discord & telegram. 

Kasan0024

View Profile
February 28, 2020, 03:50:11 AM

The only successful 51% Attack in NYCoin's 6 YEAR history! Thanks "Community" leadership.

P.S. "Community" = discord & telegram. NYC Devs = MrSlosh.

Post proof and stfu
You are really hurt no1 listens to you?
When are you going to come with anything original  Huh

Ps you aka Charlie = SCAMMER
scryptenthusiast (OP)

View Profile WWW
February 28, 2020, 06:06:58 AM
Last edit: April 02, 2020, 05:05:54 PM by scryptenthusiast

Google listens to the Original NYC. Just type any query NYCoin related. The 'Community' is a just a bunch of fake infiltraitors that oversee a dead-as-doornails discord chatroom. Nothing more.

Kasan0024

View Profile
February 28, 2020, 01:49:10 PM

Google listens to the Original NYC. Just type any query NYCoin related. The 'Community' is a just a bunch of fake infiltraitors that oversee a dead-as-doornails chatroom. Nothing more. CoinMarketCap is about to become as irrelevant as the fake 'Community' of infiltraitors. Sound crazy?... Do a google search for Litecoin or Dogecoin and see if you can figure out the GAME CHANGER coming for NewYorkCoin that will be announced by it's 6th Anniversary...  Cool

HINT: It's not another exchange. Or #fakenews op-ed.

Tbh Charlie I don’t t really care what you do, that spotlight you’re looking for won’t shine on you but I do appreciate you finally pulling your dead weight and actually doing something but in your style of course what you are trying to accomplish is something that you hope you or others will come pat you on the back and say good work! But that won’t happen because you don’t do things for the good or betterment of nycoin you do it to shine lights on yourself and hope that those same people in those chats and those same people liking the twitter posts etc will eventually bow and say omg look it’s Charlie the great , you’re a douche bag man not even a resident of nyc , copying their subway coin logo and passing it off as your own , you think saying statements like fuck their government is going to help people follow you? Lol then you must be a bigger fool than we all thought you were
Because those same people that found you on google is 99% more than likely going to end up in telegram or discord then they’ll ask something so stupid it’ll raised the question, where did you hear that bs?, then it’ll only lead back to oh that’s CU he’s the crazy internet guy trying to pretend he’s CEO
Btw I hope copying the community website does wonders for you I could remember when they just released it you talked mad sh!t about the design then you come years later and did a full copy and paste.

You are trash Charlie

Big mouthing over the internet but scared to come back to the city Announced lol it would be interesting to see you face off with all the people you are actively and openly lying about and see how much of a man you are to stand behind those words.

Keep fighting the lonely fight Charlie, you’re winning!
Kasan0024

View Profile
February 28, 2020, 02:19:23 PM
Last edit: February 28, 2020, 02:33:10 PM by Kasan0024

P.S. "Community" = discord & telegram. NYC Devs = MrSlosh.

Now let me see if I can find a nice spot for this 1

“Backdoored cryptocurrency software found serving AZORult malware
Windows client for Denarius cryptocurrency found compromised, but clues suggest the same hackers also backdoored many more other cryptocurrency software clients over the past few months.”

So if we go based off the so called accurate information Charlie here has posted to here ,his fb ,Twitter etc then this means the devs whom he labeled as “fake devs” and are responsible for the 51% Double spend attack , hacked their way into multiple software clients over a period of months infecting multiple different cryptocurrency not just nyc ? And haven’t been caught? Yeah I doubt that

The funny thing is he took 1 part of the heading so it’ll fit his narrative if he’s been right all along but left out the rest of the heading then wants to call others “fake news” lol here’s what the heading reads and I’ll also leave a link to it below

“Backdoored cryptocurrency software found serving AZORult malware
Windows client for Denarius cryptocurrency found compromised, but clues suggest the same hackers also backdoored many more other cryptocurrency software clients over the past few months.“ does that look familiar to what he’s posted to Twitter minus the more informative parts lol

Like I said , you trash man and once again proven to be the ONLY #FakeNews around here and I’m not saying that because of your misleading posts but why would you knowingly post something like that with devs name and pics with #fakedev if it’s obvious the attack wasn’t done by them?  Huh I think someone is trying to cover up their trackssssss lol You trying to steer the story away from yourself sir? Because why now would you only come out with this post it has been out since February of 2019  Huh

https://www.zdnet.com/article/backdoored-cryptocurrency-software-found-serving-azorult-malware/
scryptenthusiast (OP)

View Profile WWW
February 28, 2020, 04:25:16 PM
Last edit: April 02, 2020, 05:04:41 PM by scryptenthusiast

Github is REAL. Open Source and Decentralized. As it should be. If anyone checks the CORE WALLET releases, they will find the REAL DEV (MrSlosh). Not clowns and wannabes playing with block explorers or website development (#FAKE DEVS). It looks like Coinpaprika checked. And erased the fake devs. Just like info.binance will soon do. And the other sites that got misled by some monkee's in the middle trying to grab the spotlight, smiling for the cameras - while uploading malware infected wallets during the short time they were given Github access. The g-turd fake Catholic follower FLUSH is about to dump all the MONKEE's where they belong. On a dead-as-doornails, CENTRALIZED, CENSORED, discord chatroom of tip-bot moochers. Smile for the camera, Monkees. And say 'GOOD-BYE!'

P.S. If you can't outsmart and beat someone WHILE SPYING ON THEM, it proves your IQ is lower than a bucket and mop. Get away from NYCoin. And get back to your line of work!

scryptenthusiast (OP)

View Profile WWW
February 28, 2020, 04:41:11 PM

For the extremely low IQ Kasan, I'm saying the GOVERNMENT TURDS have infiltrated numerous crypto's and their merry band of pension seeking DISRUPTORS enabled those 51% attacks against a perceived threat. The crypto threat. NYCoin has flushed out those GOVERNMENT TURDS from Github. And dumped them all at Discord to float around and hang out together... Cheesy

Kasan0024

View Profile
February 28, 2020, 05:28:01 PM
Last edit: February 28, 2020, 06:00:32 PM by Kasan0024

Github is REAL. Open Source and Decentralized. As it should be. If anyone checks the CORE WALLET releases, they will find the REAL DEV (MrSlosh). Not clowns and wannabes playing with block explorers or website development (#FAKE DEVS). It looks like Coinpaprika checked. And erased the fake devs. Just like info.binance will soon do. And the other copycat sites that got misled by some monkee's in the middle trying to grab the spotlight - while uploading malware infected wallets during the short time they were given Github access. The g-turd fake Catholic follower FLUSH is about to dump all the MONKEE's where they belong. On a dead-as-doornails, CENTRALIZED, CENSORED, discord chatroom of CLOWNS. Smile for the camera, Monkee. And say GOOD-BYE!

P.S. If you can't outsmart and beat someone WHILE SPYING ON THEM, it proves your IQ is lower than a bucket and mop. Get away from NYCoin. And get back to your line of work!

So the real dev is who infected the wallet 👀
Lol says the guy the created a copycat nyc website to try fooling idiots dumber than himself? was smart enough to peep that, was also smart to peep you on another platform posting as both James and cmelion lol keep fighting the lonely fight like I said you are winning lol and what exactly did Coinpaprika do? Oh they added you site and twitter to the links sections , wonderful you just crushed it lol dumb ass and I know it really boils you that no matter how hard you try you will never have a following like the community people don’t msg you to save Charlie is doing such wonderful things for nycoin keep up the good work , it burns you having to come into the community under a bunch of fake names and hiding like the rat you are! I mean it really wasn’t hard after reading a few posts from bountyhunter to put 2 and 2 together to know that was you, you see you have this stick about you! You can shake it you can’t avoid it it’s part of who you are and you got that Anonymous account banned got your feelings hurt so all you can do now is try to come here and talk shit about a community you don’t know how to be a part of! My question is did you wife leave you because all this attention to the devs and all that newly recent d!ck riding of Mr Slosh must have her feeling some type of way, so you loose your family you loose any shred of credibility you once had so this is now all you have to devote your time too? Go call your kids take them to the park and stop worrying about creating FUD and trying to find conspiracy theories that don’t exist and get back to the things in life that matter.

Sit on you billions of nyc like a good little boy and let those who have been doing the work do what they do you should take a look at the same Coinpaprika look at the markets Incase u missed it none of your paid for exchanges hve even done anywhere near what SouthX and graviex is doing the 2 exchange you talk the most shit about because the devs NOT YOU got us listed on those

I also love you gone oh so silent on yobit no more nyc loves yobit tweets no more nyc wants back their biggest volume exchange bs lol you a clown go try to win back your wife even if she’s probably already happy with that BBC  Wink

https://coinpaprika.com/coin/nyc-newyorkcoin/#!exchanges
Kasan0024

View Profile
February 28, 2020, 05:32:12 PM

For the extremely low IQ Kasan, I'm saying the GOVERNMENT TURDS have infiltrated numerous crypto's and their merry band of pension seeking DISRUPTORS enabled those 51% attacks against a perceived threat. The crypto threat. NYCoin has flushed out those GOVERNMENT TURDS from Github. And dumped them all at Discord to float around and hang out together... Cheesy

Umm have you not seen the updates to the readme ? It seems your beloved coin doesn’t share your value it’s funny now all of a sudden you want to ride Mr. Slosh d!ck but what team is he on again?

YES FOLKS you guessed it , The Community Devteam  Grin I’m surprised you never asked if I was mr S himself seems how smart you are lol
Pages: « 1 ... 193 194 195 196 197 198 199 200 201 202 203 204 205 206 207 208 209 210 211 212 213 214 215 216 217 218 219 220 221 222 223 224 225 226 227 228 229 230 231 232 233 234 235 236 237 238 239 240 241 242 [243] 244 245 246 247 248 249 250 251 252 253 254 255 256 257 258 259 260 261 262 263 264 265 266 267 268 269 270 271 272 273 »
  Print  

Jump to: