Bitcoin Forum
June 21, 2024, 08:11:50 AM *
News: Voting for pizza day contest

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 [48] 49 50 51 52 »
  Print  
Author Topic: Why buy WAVES?  (Read 55288 times)
almtu

Activity: 140
Merit: 0

View Profile
February 22, 2018, 05:58:40 PM

Waves is potential coin. Actually as I know, waves is inline in the altcoins with bright realistic development. Doing good job and fixing the negativity of investors and supporters. They are on the go to more evaluation of their ability to reach the globe.
desfira

Activity: 392
Merit: 14

CLEVERBOUNTY

View Profile
February 23, 2018, 03:52:17 AM

Currently the waves are down, if I think better wave you buy again, to add assets in it, now only 40% in comparison to the end of 2017

CLEVER BOUNTY
Omtamvan

Activity: 238
Merit: 2

View Profile
February 23, 2018, 04:17:23 AM

Maybe if you want to buy the waves so this time is the right time to say all the coins because they're down the price, but the advice I should invest in a better coin of waves.
Agathai

Activity: 182

View Profile
February 23, 2018, 04:25:58 AM

Currently the waves are down, if I think better wave you buy again, to add assets in it, now only 40% in comparison to the end of 2017
Yes, I agree. A red light day for most crypto. However, do not necessarily choose waves, I only concern Waves to create the mutation. It is not a safe option. ETH, NEO is the long term. At least that's my thinking right now.
the_viper

Activity: 315
Merit: 10

View Profile
February 23, 2018, 05:12:19 AM

Waves is a complete package, and if the Lite Client is developed with a little more effort, it will provide extreme ease of use for newcomers and pros alike. Its very easy to get into and does consolidate a lot of stuff into one space. Not only do I hope Waves will go large, but I feel its extremely undervalued at the moment. Those tokens though...
Sim-91

Activity: 189
Merit: 1

View Profile
February 27, 2018, 01:43:02 PM

Waves is a complete package, and if the Lite Client is developed with a little more effort, it will provide extreme ease of use for newcomers and pros alike. Its very easy to get into and does consolidate a lot of stuff into one space. Not only do I hope Waves will go large, but I feel its extremely undervalued at the moment. Those tokens though...

I really have the feeling that waves will become big too. I actually do not know why price is so low these days?
IMO should easily go over 10 $ at this moment.
But hey lucky us, the price is still low Smiley

[url=https://deeponion.org/apply.php?ref=1
kapnad87

Activity: 6

View Profile
February 27, 2018, 03:10:36 PM

I would check out Marinecoin instead. If you can, join their 450,000 MTC Free ICO. They have an incredible team who are offering this free ICO to grab the potential now because I see big things in 2018.

I think right now they are very under-valued and if you can get the 450k MTC, you’ll see the amazing growth.
ciciteng

Activity: 168
Merit: 2

View Profile
February 27, 2018, 04:03:30 PM

Waves is definitely a long term HODL. This actually a great platform, except a really poor marketing team.
I see Waves is like an organics crypto, where its grows naturally without too much marketing and buzz involved.
I also put my trust is Sasha and his team.
LordShanken

Activity: 1112
Merit: 256

View Profile
February 27, 2018, 04:08:22 PM

You asked some months ago but it is still good coin to buy which showed that has something to prove. For me it is preparing big pump in near months/ weeks.
Hope so i am right.
MartiniBlanco

Activity: 647
Merit: 260

View Profile
February 27, 2018, 04:11:51 PM

Waves is one of the coins that is still chilling at a good level it we have not seen a pump in the last 8-10 months. The last crazy pump was last summer 2017 and I think it is ready to go in the next 2-3 months. So buy it while it is cheap!
rickboy

Activity: 19

View Profile
February 27, 2018, 10:24:53 PM

Hey all.  This maybe a dumb question bit i notice when you are in waves wallet, they have usd dollar, euro btc, eth, litecoin, zcash and wtry. 

Does that mean if you have btc, eth or zcash, you could basically use your waves wallet to store all these coins?  I had no idea you could store eth and litecoin or even btc in it.  Can someone confirm this is true?  If so, that mean if someone uses myetherwallet for ETH... i guess you can just use waves wallet instead?

Anyone?

yes you store them on dex,and you have your private key and everything,someone who has tokens that are made on eth platform still can't transfer or hold in waves dex...but soon this year atomic swaps will enable to store and trade erc20 tokens also

Thats absolutely right. And they just announced more gateways this month. Keep all in waves wallet.
DiabolicAnt

Activity: 420
Merit: 100

View Profile
February 27, 2018, 11:28:42 PM

That project still has a great potential to grow - in early times people even called it ETH-killer, however now I can't hear such voices...but I usually encounter Waves-100$ believers Smiley

▀▀▀▀▀▀     SWIPE  │ Monetizing mobile engagement data, on the blockchain    ▀▀▀▀▀▀
▄▄▄▄         Whitepaper       Telegram       Twitter       Medium       Reddit          ▄▄▄▄
peterthegreat

Activity: 387
Merit: 250

Presale is live!

View Profile
February 28, 2018, 12:21:03 AM

Buy Waves because you think it will grow with the rest of the crypto market.  TBH I think it's slightly too high compared to the rest at the moment, I still have some. I like the ease of tokens and how I get countless of them airdropped to my wallet like I'm some kind of money magnet.

▄▄█████████▄▄      █████████████▄▄       █████████████▄▄        █████     █████        █████   ███████████████████    ██▄                ▄██
   ███████████████▄    ████████████████▄     ████████████████▄      █████     ██████       █████   ███████████████████    ████▄            ▄████
  █████▀     ▀▀███▀    █████     ▀▀█████▄    █████     ▀▀█████▄     █████     ███████      █████          █████           ██████▄        ▄██████
 █████          ▀      █████        ▀▀▀▀▀    ▀▀▀▀▀        ▀▀▀██     █████     ████████     █████          █████           ████████▄    ▄████████
 █████▄                ███▀▀                                          ▀▀█     █████████    █████          █████            ▀██████▀    ▀██████▀
 ▀██████▄▄               ▄▄▄        ▄████    ▄▄▄▄▄        ▄▄▄       ▄         ██████████   █████          █████              ▀██▀  ▄██▄  ▀██▀
  ▀█████████▄▄         █████     ▄▄█████▀    █████     ▄▄█████▀     ███▄▄       ▀▀█ █████  █████          █████                  ▄██████▄
     ▀▀█████▀  ▄▄▄     ████████████████▀     ████████████████▀      █████     ▄▄     ▀▀▀██ █████          █████                ▄██████████▄
         ▀▀ ▄█████▄    █████████████▀▀       ██████████████▀        █████     ████▄       ▀▀▀███          █████              ▄██████████████▄
             ▀█████    █████                 █████     █████        █████     █████    ▄▄▄                █████            ▄████████▀▀████████▄
 ▄█▄          █████    █████                 █████      █████       █████     █████     █████▄▄▄
          █████           ████████▀    ▀████████
▄████▄▄     ▄█████     █████                 █████       █████      █████     █████      ███████
          ▀████           ██████▀        ▀██████
▀████████████████      █████                 █████        █████     █████     █████       ██████
            ▀██           ████▀            ▀████
  ▀▀██████████▀▀       █████                 █████         █████    █████     █████        █████
              ▀           ██▀                ▀██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██

██
    ██
   ██
  ██
 ██
██
 ██
  ██
   ██
    ██
     ██
Whitepaper
▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬
ANN Thread

██
 ██
  ██
   ██
    ██
     ██
    ██
   ██
  ██
 ██
██

Telegram
Facebook
Twitter
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
markovi4mark

Activity: 168
Merit: 11

View Profile
February 28, 2018, 12:44:21 AM

I think there are several reasons why buy waves, among them because the price is still cheap, so it is suitable for investment $)
The second reason for the development program of the waves itself, can be seen from the platform waves themselves are quite developed, they now tend to be more open, from the wallet bitcoin, zcash, ethereum, and also with the exchanger. I think that's the reason why buying waves.
Sim-91

View Profile
February 28, 2018, 08:50:00 AM

I think there are several reasons why buy waves, among them because the price is still cheap, so it is suitable for investment $)
The second reason for the development program of the waves itself, can be seen from the platform waves themselves are quite developed, they now tend to be more open, from the wallet bitcoin, zcash, ethereum, and also with the exchanger. I think that's the reason why buying waves.

Indeed, I think it's a great opportunity to buy some waves now it's still cheap.
I Believe in Sacha and his team! Great things to happen this year.
It was called the ETH- Killer, that's a little to ambitious but I think this definitely is a coin worth 50$+ in the future.

MilanaPay

Activity: 196
Merit: 10

The Premier Digital Asset Management Ecosystem

View Profile
February 28, 2018, 08:56:47 AM

So much talk about Waves, but he does not move from the dead point, when will we see the growth of this coin? Are they developing new platform improvements or something new? Will there be fundamental news in the near future?

Sim-91

View Profile
February 28, 2018, 12:43:47 PM

So much talk about Waves, but he does not move from the dead point, when will we see the growth of this coin? Are they developing new platform improvements or something new? Will there be fundamental news in the near future?

It's stable for now at 6-7 $ for about a week but I expect a run to 10 $ soon.
Please find roadmap attached, lot of upcoming stuff.
https://blog.wavesplatform.com/waves-updated-roadmap-98c3f1323eed

eXpl0sive

Activity: 574
Merit: 502

waiting to explode

View Profile
February 28, 2018, 02:21:47 PM

Waves is like a sleeping giant that never wakes up...  we're not sure if he'll even wake up ever.

▄▄████▄▄
        ▄▄██████████████▄▄
      ███████████████████████▄▄
      ▀▀█████████████████████████
██▄▄       ▀▀█████████████████████
██████▄▄        ▀█████████████████
███████████▄▄       ▀▀████████████
███████████████▄▄        ▀████████
████████████████████▄▄       ▀▀███
 ▀▀██████████████████████▄▄
     ▀▀██████████████████████▄▄
▄▄        ▀██████████████████████▄
████▄▄        ▀▀██████████████████
█████████▄▄        ▀▀█████████████
█████████████▄▄        ▀▀█████████
██████████████████▄▄        ▀▀████
▀██████████████████████▄▄
  ▀▀████████████████████████
      ▀▀█████████████████▀▀
           ▀▀███████▀▀

.SEMUX
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
  Semux uses .100% original codebase.
  Superfast with .30 seconds instant finality.
  Tested .5000 tx per block. on open network
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
Daydream 61

Activity: 462
Merit: 104

View Profile
February 28, 2018, 06:46:38 PM

you will be surprised this year what else is coming with waves. who buys no waves today or tomorrow will really be annoyed in december 2018. the course will rise sharply this year. some good news will make the course 3x the next months
neatworld

Activity: 293
Merit: 12

View Profile
February 28, 2018, 06:54:40 PM

After everything I had read about Waves I thought it was pretty interesting. But after downloading the Chrome extension and playing around, I was less than impressed. I couldn't even buy WAVES via the extension - it kept on redirecting me to some weird third party site. Great idea, but less-than-stellar implementation
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 [48] 49 50 51 52 »
  Print  

Jump to: