Bitcoin Forum
April 28, 2024, 01:41:28 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 ... 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 [55] 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 79 80 81 82 83 84 85 86 87 88 89 90 91 92 93 94 95 96 97 98 99 100 101 102 103 104 105 ... 132 »
  Print  
Author Topic: [ANN] xxxxx  (Read 175929 times)
wcxofficial (OP)

Activity: 207
Merit: 100

View Profile
August 09, 2017, 07:22:02 PM

I got a confirmation email.

You may be confusing this with the link verification email we send when you sign up on the site. It's different.

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
"Your bitcoin is secured in a way that is physically impossible for others to access, no matter for what reason, no matter how good the excuse, no matter a majority of miners, no matter what." -- Greg Maxwell
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
Coiner_

Activity: 224
Merit: 102

View Profile
August 09, 2017, 07:26:55 PM

You may be confusing this with the link verification email we send when you sign up on the site. It's different.

Nope.

Thank You

Hello,
Thanks for being an early member of the WCX community! We thought you'd appreciate a quick update about the project.

Perhaps it's not a verification email and just coincidentally got sent to me after I applied for the beta program.  Grin

The link verification email was:
Verify your email address
Welcome to WCX! Click on the link below to verify your email
wcxofficial (OP)

View Profile
August 09, 2017, 07:28:29 PM

Nope.

Thank You

Hello,
Thanks for being an early member of the WCX community! We thought you'd appreciate a quick update about the project.

That's not a confirmation that you've been selected for the beta. Simply an email about updates on the project.
polkacoin

Activity: 56
Merit: 10

View Profile
August 09, 2017, 07:29:42 PM

I advise you to wait for the finished product, at least the test version. The fact that the developers do not open wild data (even just photos of the office with coin symbols) is very disappointing.
Developers, I ask you to take a photo-video of your office, place of work, it will not be able to disclose your personal data in any way, but it will greatly increase the level of trust.
As I now see the situation, this can be a great project or a fraud (you have well advertised your activity, and now you have launched a preliminary purchase and nothing hinders you before the release of the test version, just a chasm with the money received on the initial purchase).
I await your thoughtful answer, I hope my question will not be ignored. Sorry for my bad english.

Please don't FUD. Take some time to go through the thread and if English is not your first language please find a local ann.

There is nothing in this project to fraud. The pre-sales are escrowed. and the ICO itself happen after exchange is ready... In fact personal data about devs are not even needed if they structure it this way. This is better for security, maybe people won't trust but in the long term much better for exchange security. but who knows maybe they will reveal all about them, I hope not , its better that private key holders remain non-public.

Seriously, enough with the FUD accusations.  People asking legitimate questions about the project is not FUD.

"There is nothing in this project to fraud. "  That is either a blatant lie or you are incredibly ignorant/naive.

"The pre-sales are escrowed"   Really?  With who?  Who gives me my money back if...if what are the terms of the escrow??

"In fact personal data about devs are not even needed if they structure it this way. This is better for security, "   No it's not better for security.   If the security of potentially billions of dollars rests on a couple of guys being anonymous, that's a HORRIFIC security flaw.   

Bro I've been in security since you were still swimming in your father's balls. It is clear you have no idea what you're talking about.

- Please explain how the fraud will work if 1) presales have escrow 2) exchange is launching BEFORE public ICO.

- It is 1000000x better for security not reveal private key holders. Tell me you know who Poloniex founders are? How long has Polo been running without incident? You reveal private key holders to the public, you put ALL customer funds at risk.

So I suggest you take a step back and use your brain for just 2 tiny seconds.

Also, what is with all the FUD. WCX has delivered on every single thing promised so far. The exchange launch and ICO are still far away, there is still time. I think they are just pacing. So stop being impatient and unless you have PROOF of any wrongdoing I suggest you eat a bloody hat.

Your dumb FUD is doing a disservice to all of us holding WCX.
Coiner_

Activity: 224
Merit: 102

View Profile
August 09, 2017, 07:30:38 PM

Nope.

Thank You

Hello,

That's not a confirmation that you've been selected for the beta. Simply an email about updates on the project.

Okie dokie. I thought it was since it got sent after I applied.
JoshuaT

Activity: 94

View Profile
August 09, 2017, 08:23:35 PM
Last edit: August 09, 2017, 08:42:59 PM by JoshuaT

Bro I've been in security since you were still swimming in your father's balls. It is clear you have no idea what you're talking about.

- Please explain how the fraud will work if 1) presales have escrow 2) exchange is launching BEFORE public ICO.

- It is 1000000x better for security not reveal private key holders. Tell me you know who Poloniex founders are? How long has Polo been running without incident? You reveal private key holders to the public, you put ALL customer funds at risk.

So I suggest you take a step back and use your brain for just 2 tiny seconds.

Also, what is with all the FUD. WCX has delivered on every single thing promised so far. The exchange launch and ICO are still far away, there is still time. I think they are just pacing. So stop being impatient and unless you have PROOF of any wrongdoing I suggest you eat a bloody hat.

Your dumb FUD is doing a disservice to all of us holding WCX.

"Also, what is with all the FUD.  Your dumb FUD is doing a disservice to all of us holding WCX"    LOL.  It's not FUD.  It's asking valid questions about a project/investment.  Your polyanna white knighting is out of place and a disservice to WCX and credible investors alike.

"So stop being impatient and unless you have PROOF of any wrongdoing I suggest you eat a bloody hat."  I'm not impatient.  I'm asking questions that have ongoingly not been answered (that may or may not in the future) except by you how thinks that unbacked claims are proofs.    Also I'm not accusing anybody of anybody of any wrongdoing, so I'm curious why your panties are in such a bunch.

"Please explain how the fraud will work if 1) presales have escrow 2) exchange is launching BEFORE public ICO."   You claimed no fraud was possible, which is a laughable, impossible claim.

Also, what escrow?  With who?  What are the terms of said escrow?  They -said- it's in escrow, no evidence. I'm not saying they're doing anything wrong, I'm saying they're making unbacked claims and that doesn't lend towards trust etc.

"Tell me you know who Poloniex founders are?"  I don't. But you're saying that if I did, I could go mug one of them and get all the monies.  WHICH IS A HORRIBLE SECURITY FLAW you seem to be ignoring while claiming to be a security pro.  No back up systems?  No two man rule (or more) for accessing funds??   The daily function of the exchange doesn't require those 'anonymous' people do be around and/or accessing the system, etc?

It would be great if you could drop the insults, it kills your credibility and is a toxic element on this forum.
wcxofficial (OP)

View Profile
August 09, 2017, 08:43:30 PM

If we could please keep this thread focused on the project and not personal attacks or trolling, thank you. All necessary information will be released in time.
gintrux

Activity: 84

View Profile
August 09, 2017, 08:51:09 PM

Can you answer?

1. Will some kind of identification be needed to buy/sell WCX tokens or use the platform? Or will we be able to use it anonymously up to some limit?
2. What does wallet decentralization mean?
3. Where can we learn about team members?
Lucasgabd
Legendary

Activity: 2506
Merit: 1114

There's no need to be upset

View Profile
August 09, 2017, 09:03:21 PM

If we could please keep this thread focused on the project and not personal attacks or trolling, thank you. All necessary information will be released in time.

dear friends. I finished the brazilian portuguese translation improvement.
dropped you an email regarding that.
but I think you didn't see my message on the thread around 3 pages ago:

Done.
It was more work than I expected but it looks much better...
I suppose you have to approve, of course.
the Brazilian portuguese version got a really good upgrade now.

the bounty will come to the same account I used for refferal?
should I contact you via email or here is fine?

thanks.

.DuelbitsSPORTS.
▄▄▄███████▄▄▄
▄▄█████████████████▄▄
▄██████████████████████▄
██████████████████████████
███████████████████████████
██████████████████████████████
█████████████████████████████
█████████████████████████
▀████████████████████████
▀▀███████████████████
██
██
██
██

██
██
██
██

██
██
██
████████▄▄▄▄██▄▄▄██
███▄█▀▄▄▀███▄█████
█████████████▀▀▀██
██▀ ▀██████████████████
███▄███████████████████
███████████████████████
███████████████████████
███████████████████████
███████████████████████
███████████████████████
▀█████████████████████▀
▀▀███████████████▀▀
▀▀▀▀█▀▀▀▀
OFFICIAL EUROPEAN
BETTING PARTNER OF
ASTON VILLA FC
██
██
██
██

██
██
██
██

██
██
██
10%   CASHBACK   
          100%   MULTICHARGER   
wcxofficial (OP)

View Profile
August 09, 2017, 09:21:24 PM

Can you answer?

1. Will some kind of identification be needed to buy/sell WCX tokens or use the platform? Or will we be able to use it anonymously up to some limit?
2. What does wallet decentralization mean?
3. Where can we learn about team members?

1. No ID needed as long as you're allowed to trade WCXT. (Some countries may consider it a security)

2. In the future, funds will remain in your hands (you will control private keys) while using the exchange.

3. Our team consists of software and finance people. More information is available in the whitepaper. IDs of specific team members have not been made public at this time.

Done.

thanks.

Thanks Lucas. A team member will reach out to you for this.
Lucasgabd
Legendary

Activity: 2506
Merit: 1114

There's no need to be upset

View Profile
August 09, 2017, 11:47:58 PM

Done.

thanks.

Thanks Lucas. A team member will reach out to you for this.
[/quote]

received an email and was already credited
thanks a lot

.DuelbitsSPORTS.
▄▄▄███████▄▄▄
▄▄█████████████████▄▄
▄██████████████████████▄
██████████████████████████
█████████████████████████████
█████████████████████████
▀████████████████████████
▀▀███████████████████
██
██
██
██

██
██
██
██

██
██
██
████████▄▄▄▄██▄▄▄██
███▄█▀▄▄▀███▄█████
█████████████▀▀▀██
██▀ ▀██████████████████
███▄███████████████████
███████████████████████
███████████████████████
███████████████████████
███████████████████████
███████████████████████
▀█████████████████████▀
▀▀███████████████▀▀
▀▀▀▀█▀▀▀▀
OFFICIAL EUROPEAN
BETTING PARTNER OF
ASTON VILLA FC
██
██
██
██

██
██
██
██

██
██
██
10%   CASHBACK   
          100%   MULTICHARGER   
andresmarulanda

Activity: 162

View Profile
August 10, 2017, 02:29:09 AM

hi

WCX Official

I was working on the English-Spanish translation of the whitepaper, what step should I follow to get the additional tokens?

thanks a lot

MICROMONEYTOKEN CROWDSALE - 18TH of OCTOBER 2017
▐▬▬▬▬▬▬▬  MicroMoney for People & Big Data for Business  ▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▌
Facebook  |  Twitter  |  LinkedIn  |  Reddit  |  Medium  |  Telegram  |
darkistorrik

Activity: 196

View Profile
August 10, 2017, 02:38:51 AM

Updates

Thank you all for your continued support. We're incredibly excited and can't wait to bring WCX to the world. Our next milestone is to launch the Private Beta on September 1st, 2017 and most of our effort will be dedicated to hitting that date.

We'll also be announcing campaign manager and customer support job openings in the next week or so.

→ Pre-ICO commitments have reached $10MM. There are still a few spots left - if you still haven't applied, you can do so here.

All pre-ICO purchases are escrowed since this is a pre-product raise. All escrows will be announced soon. Funds are not released to WCX until the exchange is live and WCXT have been delivered to all purchasers.

→ The WCX Beta Program is 94% full. Most languages are already full. If you still haven't applied, you can do so here.
And again my question was ignored, as buddto there was no reflection on several pages. There is not even a general response word, which raises suspicions. All questions on any actual docks So at this stage I express my extreme distrust and go out. If the project takes off, it's fine (spent a little money), if the scammers then I'm glad that I spent so little.
 Cry Angry

I am still alive.
wcxofficial (OP)

View Profile
August 10, 2017, 02:46:20 AM

hi

WCX Official

I was working on the English-Spanish translation of the whitepaper, what step should I follow to get the additional tokens?

thanks a lot

Please reach out to hello@wcex.co and they'll assist you!
andresmarulanda

Activity: 162

View Profile
August 10, 2017, 02:57:33 AM

hi

WCX Official

thanks a lot

Please reach out to hello@wcex.co and they'll assist you!

Thanks I will do it

MICROMONEYTOKEN CROWDSALE - 18TH of OCTOBER 2017
▐▬▬▬▬▬▬▬  MicroMoney for People & Big Data for Business  ▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▌
Facebook  |  Twitter  |  LinkedIn  |  Reddit  |  Medium  |  Telegram  |
Hanke.io

Activity: 28
Merit: 0

View Profile
August 10, 2017, 06:05:15 AM

And again my question was ignored, as buddto there was no reflection on several pages. There is not even a general response word, which raises suspicions. All questions on any actual docks So at this stage I express my extreme distrust and go out. If the project takes off, it's fine (spent a little money), if the scammers then I'm glad that I spent so little.
 Cry Angry

My guess is that this is a scam somewhere from a bedroom in Mumbai

They also claim to be 100% compliant, so that means they are registered with https://www.sec.gov/
(https://techcrunch.com/2017/07/25/sec-regulators-are-coming-after-icos/)

Maybe potential investors should ask SEC about these 'security experts'
polkacoin

Activity: 56

View Profile
August 10, 2017, 06:42:04 AM

Keep this thread clear of childish FUD mate. If you have proof of wrongdoing sure say it - but don't speculate like a fool.
JoshuaT

Activity: 94

View Profile
August 10, 2017, 06:53:31 AM

All necessary information will be released in time.

Great.

Here's the information I look forward to seeing:

1.  The names/info of the 'software and finance people' working on the project.

2.  Info on the escrow - company handling it and terms of the escrow

3.  On being compliant with various countries....proof of registration/certification/etc from various jurisdictions.

4.  The coin cap #.   WCX has said it's a 'hidden cap', but that makes the stated percentages (going to devs, bonuses, and ico release) meaningless.

5.  Plan for growth - marketing etc to get to $1B+ in volume, and plan to keep/grow enough customer service staff trained and available to service far more daily volume that currently exists on any exchange.  For instance, is there a executive officer in charge of customer service?  Who are they and how capable are they of handling such growth.

djuvantebit

Activity: 83

Be a part of the revolution

View Profile WWW
August 10, 2017, 09:24:03 AM

Is there no downloadable version of the whitepaper for WCX?

identifyuser

Activity: 630
Merit: 500

View Profile
August 10, 2017, 09:45:39 AM

Is there no downloadable version of the whitepaper for WCX?
what you are not satisfied with this document?
https://wcex.co/whitepaper?lang=en
this link I have not downloaded anything
Pages: « 1 ... 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 [55] 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 79 80 81 82 83 84 85 86 87 88 89 90 91 92 93 94 95 96 97 98 99 100 101 102 103 104 105 ... 132 »
  Print  

Jump to: