Bitcoin Forum
May 04, 2024, 02:47:10 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 [4] 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 »
  Print  
Author Topic: Innosilicon A5 DashMaster 30.2G 750W  (Read 55195 times)
litecoinmaker

Activity: 9
Merit: 0

View Profile
July 20, 2017, 11:28:42 AM

Would nice to see a video about a working one...

I guess that Inno A5 devices will take some time to be ready.  Probably Inno is fighting against Bitmain to be the first coming to market with the fastest miner but probably the development tests are not yet 100% finished and therefore the reliability not guaranteed yet.

Regards

How about bitmain? what do you think? are they ready? because i can see they put L3+ picture on D3..

Typically Bitmain is more serious when talking about shippment dates.  Inno had considerable delays in past so it's important to take into account.  Many users of this forum claimed about delays in Inno A4

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
You get merit points when someone likes your post enough to give you some. And for every 2 merit points you receive, you can send 1 merit point to someone else!
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
Searing
Copper Member
Legendary

Activity: 2898
Merit: 1464

Clueless!

View Profile
July 20, 2017, 11:32:11 AM

Would nice to see a video about a working one...

I guess that Inno A5 devices will take some time to be ready.  Probably Inno is fighting against Bitmain to be the first coming to market with the fastest miner but probably the development tests are not yet 100% finished and therefore the reliability not guaranteed yet.

Regards

How about bitmain? what do you think? are they ready? because I can see they put L3+ picture on D3..

Typically Bitmain is more serious when talking about shipment dates.  Inno had considerable delays in past so it's important to take into account.  Many users of this forum claimed about delays in Inno A4

In my case I just need some equip by say NOV to keep the IRS away (ltc has been berry,berry good to me 4.15 to 50 bucks etc) thus at 50% tax rate.....(28% and 'self-employment tax etc at 12.2% is it for soc sec and Medicare stuff and state tax) will be a bit over 50%..UNLESS I can get enough equipment to match my profits this year (ie kick the can down the road into next year)

Thus if 30.2gh does not do this for me..well....anything less than that is screwed also..should be enough to get me over the hump ...funny dilemma ...get all equip to pay
no taxes...or pay 1/2 the income on what I keep in coin (or USD) from mining income.

I need to 'drift' into next year when I'm down to like 25% with state tax etc....will make SOME difference..but damn...I expected to make ROI in 12-14 months in April NOT two months.

So scrambling a bit to get my ducks in a row. The 'tax man cometh'

silly hobby

Old Style Legacy Plug & Play BBS System. Get it from www.synchro.net. Updated 1/1/2021. It also works with Windows 10 and likely 11 and allows 16 bit DOS game doors on the same Win 10 Machine in Multi-Node! Five Minute Install! Look it over it uninstalls just as fast, if you simply want to look it over. Freeware! Full BBS System! It is a frigging hoot!:)
wolf_miner
Legendary

Activity: 1018
Merit: 1001

View Profile
July 20, 2017, 11:37:35 AM

Hi any news about the price of this miner?

Cheers W_M
Inno_ASIC

Activity: 243
Merit: 108

Innosilicon ASIC official representative

View Profile WWW
July 20, 2017, 02:36:03 PM

30.2GH at 750W, Innosilicon introduces the world best X11 miner A5 DashMaster

Innosilicon, the world’s leading supplier of advanced mining ASIC, proudly announces today its next generation X11 miner, A5 DashMaster, at 30.2GH performance in 750W low power mode and 38GH in overclocked mode. It is so advanced and so far ahead in the field that it possesses >3.2 times efficiency advantage over its closest competitor. The A5 DashMaster owns huge competitive advantage, significantly lower operating cost, higher ROI and longevity in all conditions.  Cheesy

"Once again, Innosilicon A5 DashMaster ASIC raises the bar significantly and brings another crypto currency miner to the next level, building a consistent record of successfully delivering the previous most competitive A series of miners ", says the Innosilicon marketing Director Joey Jiang. "Smart customers choose the best miners and won’t risk money on obsolete stuff. A5 DashMaster is so well designed that we believe, even couple of years from now, you can still resell it as the best miner in the market"  Cool

Innosilicon X11 is fully proven and open for pre-order now! Delivery time starts from Sept 20th 2017 with superior 6 months’ warranty. First order, first served!

Contact us please via email miner_sales@innosilicon.com.cn

www. innosilicon.com

Innosilicon marketing

Innosilicon Mining ASIC official Account
Longsnowsm

Activity: 868
Merit: 517

View Profile
July 20, 2017, 02:39:06 PM

Hi any news about the price of this miner?

Cheers W_M

We heard it was going to be 1 gajillion dollars. LOL Just kidding, no pricing info yet. We are talking to Inno about a possible group buy, but the are saying quantities will be limited in the preorders for this miner. We are still waiting for details. They are stating to watch their web site for updates.
Longsnowsm

View Profile
July 20, 2017, 02:42:26 PM

30.2GH at 750W, Innosilicon introduces the world best X11 miner A5 DashMaster

Innosilicon, the world’s leading supplier of advanced mining ASIC, proudly announces today its next generation X11 miner, A5 DashMaster, at 30.2GH performance in 750W low power mode and 38GH in overclocked mode. It is so advanced and so far ahead in the field that it possesses >3.2 times efficiency advantage over its closest competitor. The A5 DashMaster owns huge competitive advantage, significantly lower operating cost, higher ROI and longevity in all conditions.  Cheesy

"Once again, Innosilicon A5 DashMaster ASIC raises the bar significantly and brings another crypto currency miner to the next level, building a consistent record of successfully delivering the previous most competitive A series of miners ", says the Innosilicon marketing Director Joey Jiang. "Smart customers choose the best miners and won’t risk money on obsolete stuff. A5 DashMaster is so well designed that we believe, even couple of years from now, you can still resell it as the best miner in the market"  Cool

Innosilicon X11 is fully proven and open for pre-order now! Delivery time starts from Sept 20th 2017 with superior 6 months’ warranty. First order, first served!

Contact us please via email miner_sales@innosilicon.com.cn

www. innosilicon.com

Innosilicon marketing

Fantastic! Inno is hanging out with us here on the forum! Great news! Glad to have you here...  Grin
Mr_Snipes

Activity: 280
Merit: 100

View Profile WWW
July 20, 2017, 07:21:15 PM

In several news outlets i have tried to get them to say which tech they actually use, they just keep repeating the specs.
If i knew they keep their word this time i would be so hyped to buy one !
QuintLeo
Legendary

Activity: 1498
Merit: 1030

View Profile
July 20, 2017, 11:15:04 PM

This might be a really silly question, but the Innosilicon A5 DASHmaster is for DigitalCash (DASH) only?

Any ASIC can mine any coin that uses the algo the ASIC is designed for, just have to point the machine at an appropriate pool or set it up with the right wallet for solo mining.

I'm no longer legendary just in my own mind!
Like something I said? Donations gratefully accepted. LYLnTKvLefz9izJFUvEGQEZzSkz34b3N6U (Litecoin)
1GYbjMTPdCuV7dci3iCUiaRrcNuaiQrVYY (Bitcoin)
QuintLeo
Legendary

Activity: 1498
Merit: 1030

View Profile
July 20, 2017, 11:19:07 PM

40cm long is that longer then normal?

Bit less than 16 inches, which is longer than anything recent out of Bitmain and I THINK is a little longer than the A4, but shorter than any of the A2 varients I'm aware of were.

Nice to see they added a "pre-order" link to the US site, BUT WHERE IS THE PRICE?Huh?

I'm no longer legendary just in my own mind!
Like something I said? Donations gratefully accepted. LYLnTKvLefz9izJFUvEGQEZzSkz34b3N6U (Litecoin)
1GYbjMTPdCuV7dci3iCUiaRrcNuaiQrVYY (Bitcoin)
Longsnowsm

View Profile
July 20, 2017, 11:51:13 PM

40cm long is that longer then normal?

Bit less than 16 inches, which is longer than anything recent out of Bitmain and I THINK is a little longer than the A4, but shorter than any of the A2 varients I'm aware of were.

Nice to see they added a "pre-order" link to the US site, BUT WHERE IS THE PRICE?Huh?

No price, so they must be free... first come first served  Cheesy
bitcoinexplorer

Activity: 420
Merit: 255

View Profile
July 20, 2017, 11:56:02 PM

Also notice that photo they placed is a photoshoped photo and not real one , so looks like they are yet to produce the product after they are done taking money in pre-ordering.
Longsnowsm

View Profile
July 21, 2017, 04:30:17 AM

Inno has a good reputation here. They have delivered in the past and backed up their product after the sale. That does not mean there isn't any risk, but greatly eases my concerns as they have gone to bat for us here before.

Those of us who have worked with Inno I think can vouch for them. They have done right by me even when there were issues with very early release hardware.

What we need now are the final specs on this new miner and the cost as this still sounds like this may still be in the early development stage. I am looking forward to the updates from Inno.
Searing
Copper Member
Legendary

Activity: 2898
Merit: 1464

Clueless!

View Profile
July 21, 2017, 06:06:11 AM

Inno has a good reputation here. They have delivered in the past and backed up their product after the sale. That does not mean there isn't any risk, but greatly eases my concerns as they have gone to bat for us here before.

Those of us who have worked with Inno I think can vouch for them. They have done right by me even when there were issues with very early release hardware.

What we need now are the final specs on this new miner and the cost as this still sounds like this may still be in the early development stage. I am looking forward to the updates from Inno.

Anything over say $8.5k usd is gonna be hard to justify.....with bitmain pop'ing out x11 D3's at 15gh for $2700 usd....more or less on the same timeline...

that is 15gh more ...so 7k I'd get one for sure....just for the diversity...and drop and extra say $1k....

but then agian..folk will probably trample over my 'slow to buy' body at 10k on this thread....so ..heck they probably would sell out

anyway at 10k ...

just a pondering..where my 'no way I'm getting one' price limit is out

brad

Old Style Legacy Plug & Play BBS System. Get it from www.synchro.net. Updated 1/1/2021. It also works with Windows 10 and likely 11 and allows 16 bit DOS game doors on the same Win 10 Machine in Multi-Node! Five Minute Install! Look it over it uninstalls just as fast, if you simply want to look it over. Freeware! Full BBS System! It is a frigging hoot!:)
bitcoinexplorer

Activity: 420
Merit: 255

View Profile
July 21, 2017, 06:21:27 AM

Anything over say $8.5k usd is gonna be hard to justify.....with bitmain pop'ing out x11 D3's at 15gh for $2700 usd....more or less on the same timeline...

that is 15gh more ...so 7k I'd get one for sure....just for the diversity...and drop and extra say $1k....

but then agian..folk will probably trample over my 'slow to buy' body at 10k on this thread....so ..heck they probably would sell out

anyway at 10k ...

just a pondering..where my 'no way I'm getting one' price limit is out

brad

Well, i think that by the time they ship it, it won't be a good price tag!
shaninium

Activity: 489
Merit: 253

View Profile
July 21, 2017, 10:20:19 AM

I think everyone will overclock it , if they mention it in specs youd assume its capable and stable with the right cooling and covered by warranty for 6 months is great so if thats all achieveable we might have to assume they are priced at their 38ghs capacity even if its less efficient to run overclocked.

So 2.5x speed of d3 is ~ 38ghs so looking at the power efficiency savings benefits ( 1200x2.5 =3000 watts for 2.5 d3s  vs 1200watts a5 overclocked ) 1.8kh an hour savings - forever , and some development costs and premiums on being the best plus future dash value minus future difficulty (maybe they wont care about difficulty increases as much as bitmain has takin it into account in their price discount)

D3

$6750+ for 2.5 d3s ( plus is for extra shipping and 2nd batch possible premium/ dash price increase )
 ( u cant order 2.5 machines but this is just for hash comparison)

So batch 2 will prob cost $6750 up to 8250 (l3+s ranged from ~1300-1700+) for 2.5 d3s ( to equal ~38ghs of the 1 A5)

Power Cost Difference between D3 and A5 ( overclocked )per mh in kw an hour =
 1.8 kw  1.8 x 24 hours x 7x 4  = 1200kw x .10 c/kw =  $  120  a month extra to run 2.5 d3s ( hashpower of 1 a5 at 38ghs)              =  $  1440 for  12  months                                        

1.65kw an hour savings between not overclocked a5 and 2x d3s both at 30ghs $ =  110  a month extra to run 2 d3s                       =    $  1320  for 12 months ( not overclocked and 8ghs less speed then above )

A5

Prob second to d3 to market so less cost for that and longer wait time , less reputable brand with past changes in final specs and delivery delays then bitmain so minus price for that, smaller brand with less starting capital then bitmain and prob more expensive manufacturing processes and costs  then bitmain,

The a5 is suppose to be best and have good profitability for  years as it says in description. They will factor this into price absolutely. I think power cost will become a much more important factor to consider with x11 as it isnt much now, as profits get slimmer efficiency will matter more , it wont for awhile but if innosilicon expect the A5 to be profitable for years its something to consider later down the track and they will charge u for that efficiency.

So with all these factors in mind u can imagine how much it would prob  cost. A lot of these factors innosilicon wont take into account because demand can make some of these factors irrelevant and then theres just pure greed. Lol

I Think theyll charge 9-10k for single units sold to public which is basically 7.5k - 8.5k with the minimum amount youd save in power at .10c usd a kw (which is cheap in some places) for its useful profitable lifetime of up to 12 months ( they say years but all it takes is 150ghs+ machines in 6 months to change things.Never say Never.) Further batches should be cheaper as difficulty will definitely affect their profitability. This machine has be good enough till around the reward halving in 2019 so its a big ask for them to expect it to. NEED A CEASEFIRE in x11 arms race!

Eventually l3+s were sold only for ltc, didnt happen straight away but if bitmain does the same for dash expect plenty of support and even some initial future rallys  based solely on people buying miners and affecting the dash price by  doing so as well as general traders buying now and holding in anticipation for the difficulty bomb and evolution update. Dash should surpass the  zcash ATH by December esp if btc reaches 3700. Volume is prob not high enough for bitmain to start doing that but give it time there will plenty of coins in a few months..

kodokbuduk

Activity: 294
Merit: 100

View Profile
July 21, 2017, 11:12:23 AM

Anyone has pre-order with inno before? how things with their delivery schedule? we know bitmain is great about their delivery schedule.
shaninium

Activity: 489
Merit: 253

View Profile
July 21, 2017, 11:19:24 AM

Has anyone gotton their quotes from the pre order for a5s for MOQ 3x

CryptoMilo

Activity: 19

View Profile
July 21, 2017, 02:05:14 PM

If anyone is arranging a group-buy, count me in for 3 Smiley. Lets hope they respond in a reasonable time  Undecided
Kanit

Activity: 8

View Profile
July 21, 2017, 02:30:19 PM

They answered my email as below

-----
Hi, there
Thanks for your interest!
Innosilicon, the world’s leading supplier of advanced mining ASIC, proudly announces today its next generation X11 miner, A5 DashMaster, at 30.2GH performance in 750W low power mode and 38GH in overclocked mode. It is so advanced and so far ahead in the field that it possesses >3.2 times efficiency advantage over its closest competitor. The A5 DashMaster owns huge competitive advantage, significantly lower operating cost, higher ROI and longevity in all conditions.
Smart customers choose the best miners and won’t risk money on obsolete stuff. A5 DashMaster is so well designed that we believe, even couple of years from now, you can still resell it as the best miner in the market"

For pre-order, please keep eyes on our pre-order page:
http://www.innosilicon.com/html/a5-miner/index.html#Buy
The price will be disclosed soon! Stay tuned and get miners from the world’s first limited batch!

The MOQ is 3 uints, no need to register an account to buy. The purchase flow is as below:
 1. submit an order on the page(when pre-order is open)
 2. get an auto-reply email with quote(full payment is only accepted)
 3. finish the payment within 2 hours
 4. send us the payment proof
 5. pre-order is done

Best Regards,
Innosilicon Marketing Team
Tel: +86 27-87531668 ext 407
DebitMe
Legendary

Activity: 2786
Merit: 1011

Get Paid Crypto To Walk or Drive

View Profile
July 21, 2017, 02:40:32 PM

So let me get this straight.  They have proven the speeds and even have pictures of the unit, which means it has already been developed and the majority of the costs have been paid.  So why do we have to wait until end of September for shipping to start?  Will Inno just be mining with the units for 2 months and sitting on our money?

At least its nice to see someone finally blow Bitmain out of the water.  Hopefully the price won't be a disappointment.

Get paid crypto to walk or drive. Play CoinHuntWorld! Earn Hundreds Monthly!
https://coinhunt.gsc.im/IZIijYr64Q
Pages: « 1 2 3 [4] 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 »
  Print  

Jump to: