Bitcoin Forum
April 26, 2024, 02:49:38 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 [22] 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 »
  Print  
Author Topic: Innosilicon A5 DashMaster 30.2G 750W  (Read 55195 times)
cuteman

Activity: 392
Merit: 102

View Profile
October 22, 2017, 08:06:25 AM

Yeah the numbers dont add up. The price these units were sold for, everybody was hoping to get them by the date inno promised to ship. That was the advantage, and people were willing to pay the high prices for these units. Now they delay also giving a free a4 miner or a higher hashrate %. Thats a crook move. They should offer a refund. These things just became everybodys worst nightmare. Those extra % or miner does not make up for these shipping delays

This is History repeating itself with Inno.....it's not the first time they have failed to deliver on their promises. Plus the whole "we will give you a free A4+ sounds very scammy to me. Companies are not in the business of giving away free equipment.....I just don't buy it.

agree. I am not a promoter of Bitmain, and we all want to have MORE competitors, but Bitmain shipped thier D3 on time - unlike Inno  Roll Eyes

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
Bitcoin addresses contain a checksum, so it is very unlikely that mistyping an address will cause you to lose money.
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
BTCRockefeller

Activity: 34
Merit: 0

View Profile
October 22, 2017, 09:36:36 AM

I too am disappointed with them because of the delay

We paid on time (actually in advance) so we should get the miners on time

they were so in a hurry to compete with Bitmain's D3,  that knowingly mislead about shipping dates, i am sure 
Yeah the numbers dont add up. The price these units were sold for, everybody was hoping to get them by the date inno promised to ship. That was the advantage, and people were willing to pay the high prices for these units. Now they delay also giving a free a4 miner or a higher hashrate %. Thats a crook move. They should offer a refund. These things just became everybodys worst nightmare. Those extra % or miner does not make up for these shipping delays

This is History repeating itself with Inno.....it's not the first time they have failed to deliver on their promises. Plus the whole "we will give you a free A4+ sounds very scammy to me. Companies are not in the business of giving away free equipment.....I just don't buy it.

Saying they might be scamming us might be a little overboard and will scare pre-order customers who already paid them like me  Smiley
Misleading us though, hell yeah

This is actually the first time I have ever done business with Innosilicon and I can say the whole experience was disappointing from start to finish (hopefully will recieve my miners and there will be a finish)

If they give me free miners/compensation I will obviously be happy because it cuts some losses and I will actually consider buying from them again in the future knowing that if they do mess up they eventually compensate

If they didn't, then they would have lost pre order customers who trusted them bye bye forever and brace themselves for a storm of negative feedback online that will deter prospect buyers

Therefore, it's a no brainer and makes perfect sense for them to compensate us with miners

Note: I haven't received an email about free a4+ yet Undecided
crazy71

Activity: 43

View Profile
October 23, 2017, 02:42:36 PM

hi i have news for everybody ,after dozens email to innosilicon explaine them the big trouble to us with the dash network raise ,they ask me about this threat in the forum and aske me for the link...we will see what they do for us ,we need be a single voice in that and request a solution for this catastrophe roi .

thx
Iwtym

Activity: 35

View Profile
October 23, 2017, 03:08:07 PM

The a5 is magically ready when it earns <30$ per day.

The a4+ will be just the same. 

The difficult increase isn't just due to dr100 and d3 - they've probably been mining with these, who wouldn't? There was a time when that would have yielded 100$+/day per machine. 

I'm so glad I didn't buy these. ROI will never occur.
Chan8

Activity: 378
Merit: 250

View Profile
October 23, 2017, 10:56:19 PM

If i remembered correctly, when the inno a5 was up on the website for sale. Wasnt the btc exchange rate based on china exchange rate?
Didnt you guys end up paying like 12kusd in btc for each unit?
My apology if my memory is fuzzy, but i think thats what i calculated out during that time.
monkeyxking

Activity: 15

View Profile
October 24, 2017, 06:27:21 AM

Innosilicon is now telling us that if they don't ship our A5 by 30 days after the last day in the shipping window (which for most people who bought in the first batch is apparently Nov 26), then we'll be getting an A4+ as compensation. If they ship within the month after they promised they'd ship them, we get extra miner hashrate, hashpower, or some coupons for you to get scammed by Inno again sometime in the future. This company is the best.
bytiges

Activity: 196
Merit: 100

View Profile
October 24, 2017, 04:36:03 PM

I'm wondering, how much did you pay for the A5 ?
Chan8

Activity: 378
Merit: 250

View Profile
October 24, 2017, 11:53:40 PM

I'm wondering, how much did you pay for the A5 ?

I did not purchase any of these miners.. but if i remember correctly, they had some really shtty btc/usd rate. I think they were going with the local china rates.. which worked out to around 20% more?
Like i said, my memory is a bit fuzzy, as this was awhile back.
But hey, i think if you bought 10 units they threw in 1 free unit.  Grin
BTCRockefeller

View Profile
October 25, 2017, 10:21:04 AM

Sorry for being negative but if your looking at difficulty now and think its a low ROI were going to get, remember it doesnt stay constant, it only increases with time making ROI worse and worse ...

BTCRockefeller

View Profile
October 25, 2017, 10:29:52 AM

hi i have news for everybody ,after dozens email to innosilicon explaine them the big trouble to us with the dash network raise ,they ask me about this threat in the forum and aske me for the link...we will see what they do for us ,we need be a single voice in that and request a solution for this catastrophe roi .

thx

I think 1 free A5 miner with every A5 miner purchase is the only real compensation they can give, that would still be 5000 USD for each miner which is more than fair to them

0.6 or 0.7 increase hash rate is generous but does not make their product profitable

So it's really Innosilicon's boss's decision; either

1. compensate fairly and retain the loyal customers; use the experience and get better at future product launches so they don't have to compensate
2. Scoop short term profits and abandon pre order loyal customers who will in turn abandon Innosilicon and fill the interenet with permanent negative feedback

Up to them...

Bibi187

Activity: 420
Merit: 106

https://steemit.com/@bibi187

View Profile WWW
October 25, 2017, 10:36:23 AM

I dont thing Innosilicon will keep customer anyway ...

As i can read, what ever comportment of Innosilicon and solution he provide ...

This company cant be trust AT ALL, i never buy your thing cause at my pov it was to expensive.

But with this experience, i never go buy YOUR product competitive or not

This company is a SHAME for regular business 

DeepOnion    ▬▬  Anonymous and Untraceable  ▬▬    ENJOY YOUR PRIVACY  •  JOIN DEEPONION
▐▐▐▐▐▐▐▐   ANN  Whitepaper  Facebook  Twitter  Telegram  Discord    ▌▌▌▌▌▌▌▌
Get $ONION  (✔Cryptopia  ✔KuCoin)  |  VoteCentral  Register NOW!  |  Download DeepOnion
leowonderful
Legendary

Activity: 1624
Merit: 1129

Bitcoin FTW!

View Profile
October 25, 2017, 12:31:05 PM

I’m really surprised people still trust Innosilicon with their track record of underperforming miners and slow delivery among many other things. I get we all want cheap miners and competition, but they’ve already been known to deliver less than acceptable products.
monkeyxking

Activity: 15

View Profile
October 25, 2017, 01:05:40 PM

I’m really surprised people still trust Innosilicon with their track record of underperforming miners and slow delivery among many other things. I get we all want cheap miners and competition, but they’ve already been known to deliver less than acceptable products.

The miners were FAR from cheap. At the time of announcement, it cost $10,000 USD for an A5 specced at 30.2 GH/s drawing 750w was definitely overpriced compared to the D3 that had just come out a few days or a week prior at 15 GH/s drawing 1200w. The D3's cost? I believe it was $2600~2700 USD for that first batch.

I think a lot of miners, myself included, wanted to give Innosilicon the benefit of the doubt. IF they delivered on time with promised specs, they'd prove all the haters wrong. Innosilicon proved them all right. You try to give any competitors to Bitmain the benefit of the doubt and you're going to get screwed for it. I hate the way Bitmain is pumping out D3s like candy, flooding the market, and killing the difficulty for us, but I still see them as the lesser evil in every case. At the very least, they deliver on time.
Iwtym

Activity: 35

View Profile
October 25, 2017, 02:16:23 PM

They mined them to shit, enjoy your paperweight
Wananavu99

Activity: 345
Merit: 131

View Profile
October 25, 2017, 02:36:45 PM

If only the Innosilicon A5 was $2,000 I would definitely invest in it and I bet they'd be sold out.  Imagine 30GH/s @ 750W, that'd have a payback in about 150 days or less.  Anything more than 250 days in payback, especially ASIC isn't worth it. 

Anyone know where I can get an SP50 for under $10k?
cryptocoinhouz

Activity: 11

View Profile
October 25, 2017, 03:29:03 PM

with D3 now shipping ontime or ahead of time, and hashing at 19,3GH, this put A5 as good as winter heater.
the scalper now crying harder.
crazy71

Activity: 43

View Profile
October 25, 2017, 03:42:46 PM

This company cant be trust AT ALL, i never buy your thing cause at my pov it was to expensive.

you are rigth this is my  thougths too the only way to  innosilicon follow in the miner market after this will be give us double has power ,the roi now is more than one year,,,,NOW so in fact can be 2 years o more ,this like we can call "scam" ,they are reading this post,they know all this for long time ago ,but i dont think they do this,they have the 10k in his pocket ...so what can we do us? any idea?
cryptocoinhouz

Activity: 11

View Profile
October 25, 2017, 04:12:13 PM

you are rigth this is my  thougths too the only way to  innosilicon follow in the miner market after this will be give us double has power ,the roi now is more than one year,,,,NOW so in fact can be 2 years o more ,this like we can call "scam" ,they are reading this post,they know all this for long time ago ,but i dont think they do this,they have the 10k in his pocket ...so what can we do us? any idea?

Daily for 19,3ghz Bitmain is now reading at 17$. That is nearly 1 year ROI, so you are right, for INNO, it will be over 2 years.RIP all miners.
omshree

Activity: 270
Merit: 100

View Profile
October 25, 2017, 04:34:44 PM

Best spent 30K omg... Also got the letter stating that extra miners come only if they late more than a month. Before that got an offer from them for the extra ones. Really, only appropriate move would be to send 2 A5s for each order.

Donate if you like 1ANALSEXXGMd6HaN6CzQXtURLC5H9TjKoo
TunerDude007

Activity: 458
Merit: 252

View Profile
October 25, 2017, 08:55:21 PM

Daily for 19,3ghz Bitmain is now reading at 17$. That is nearly 1 year ROI, so you are right, for INNO, it will be over 2 years.RIP all miners.

17 daily is more like 4 months to roi
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 [22] 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 »
  Print  

Jump to: