Bitcoin Forum
April 26, 2024, 06:11:33 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 [39] 40 »
  Print  
Author Topic: Innosilicon A5 DashMaster 30.2G 750W  (Read 55195 times)
cuteman

Activity: 392
Merit: 102

View Profile
March 21, 2018, 10:47:40 AM

Received a Highly reduced offer from Inno  :

Seems that with current  low crypto market all rigs' producers are overstocked now  Wink

Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
Dockin

Activity: 84
Merit: 11

View Profile
March 24, 2018, 05:03:49 PM

They have also reduced the A5's dramatically.

Currently the A5 is down to $2100 per unit.

Also, Innosilicon has announced their new A5+ that is running for $4200 USD (aka 2 A5's strapped together using one control board):
https://twitter.com/Inno_Miner/status/977121341777199104

Since I'm posting pictures, how about a portrayal for all of us that have purchased the A5 at $10,000 USD with the false promise of timely shipping, active customer support and reliable machines (Like ones that perhaps didn't catch on fire for starters):

cuteman

Activity: 392
Merit: 102

View Profile
March 25, 2018, 03:57:36 PM

Also, Innosilicon has announced their new A5+ that is running for $4200 USD (aka 2 A5's strapped together using one control board):

Ridiculous to see such an "invention".  They may strap one or two miners more together, and claim that to be a new kind of miners.  Cheesy
HagssFIN
Legendary

Activity: 2422
Merit: 1706

Electrical engineer. Mining since 2014.

View Profile WWW
March 25, 2018, 05:19:30 PM

I'm still pissed that they sold first A5s at 10000USD and they don't think they did anything wrong in first place.

It is my worst miner investment ever, I don't think I'll ever make any worse decision than buying a A5 unit.

I haven't received any compensation.

I haven't received any coupons.

Nothing.

treanski

Activity: 364
Merit: 106

ONe Social Network.

View Profile
March 25, 2018, 06:21:59 PM

@everybody who bought this shit for 10k $, haha you deserve it greedy fucker for supporting asics and beeing retarded

HagssFIN
Legendary

View Profile WWW
March 25, 2018, 07:26:42 PM

@everybody who bought this shit for 10k $, haha you deserve it greedy fucker for supporting asics and beeing retarded

Good day to you too, sir.  Smiley

Hurr durr, herp derp.

Dockin

View Profile
March 25, 2018, 09:25:14 PM

I'm still pissed that they sold first A5s at 10000USD and they don't think they did anything wrong in first place.

It is my worst miner investment ever, I don't think I'll ever make any worse decision than buying a A5 unit.

Nothing.
I got the Innosilicon A4+ as compensation (had to pay over $400 or so for "shipping") but it wasn't easy to get.

Emailing Innosilicon and trying to get them to do as they said and ship me my compensation did nothing.

I had to constantly post of their Twitter page demanding that I get what they promised. After a while they got annoyed and finally sent it over.

It's actually impossible to not support asics at this stage. You may need to do more research.
Goool

Activity: 182
Merit: 2

View Profile
March 25, 2018, 09:59:05 PM

SCAM ALSO
Inno_ASIC

Activity: 243
Merit: 108

Innosilicon ASIC official representative

View Profile WWW
March 26, 2018, 02:19:51 AM

Nothing.

Hello Thanks for your feedback. This is Innosilicon market team. Could you please provide your order ID of A5 to us? We can check and reply you asap.

Innosilicon Mining ASIC official Account
mediteran21

Activity: 72
Merit: 0

View Profile
April 01, 2018, 03:49:08 AM

My hashrate always drops and the miner starts up again and again. What upgrade can I use to fix these bugs? Cheesy Cheesy Cheesy
Dockin

View Profile
April 12, 2018, 01:06:24 AM

The price has been updated for the A5.
Currently it's 1180 USD MOQ 5 units.
That's a price decline of 847% in the last 4 or 5 months. It was $9999 usd in December if I recall correctly.
http://www.innosilicon.com/html/a5-miner/index.html

Painful to watch...

I would understand if Innosilicon was actually able to pull through and deliver the A5 as promised the first time around at the 10K mark, but it was so many months late that nobody stood a chance at reaching ROI and still don't. To lower the price that much after screwing so many people over with late defective miners just really grinds my gears.
Sandal_Hat

Activity: 462
Merit: 118

View Profile
April 12, 2018, 02:31:45 AM

Nothing.

Well, a D3 ships on time but does not break even either haha. Well, at least it ships on time. Loss making but with less frustration. Still not good Sad
Dash mining is just no good.

Selling 100 dollar coupons (8units expire 11th June, 14 units expire 1st july) and 125 dollar coupon (2 unit exp 30th June). Selling at 20% of value
HagssFIN
Legendary

View Profile WWW
April 15, 2018, 08:53:33 PM

Nothing.

Hello Thanks for your feedback. This is Innosilicon market team. Could you please provide your order ID of A5 to us? We can check and reply you asap.

Hello,
sorry for this late reply.

I have now sent you a personal message here at the forum.

Best regards,
Matti

Inno_ASIC

View Profile WWW
April 16, 2018, 12:54:55 PM

That's a price decline of 847% in the last 4 or 5 months. It was $9999 usd in December if I recall correctly.

Painful to watch...

I would understand if Innosilicon was actually able to pull through and deliver the A5 as promised the first time around at the 10K mark, but it was so many months late that nobody stood a chance at reaching ROI and still don't. To lower the price that much after screwing so many people over with late defective miners just really grinds my gears.

Dear customer, thank you for your feedback. $9999 was the best price for A5 Dash miner at that time when the hashrate and the difficulty were counted then. But the market was then flooded with released miners and largely soared up the total hashrate and whole community‘s mining difficulty, which hurt the whole dash market. We aim to help to build the good cryptocurrency market and love to devote our full energy and time into the good miners development thus helping all the customers in mining career and gain from them. Frankly speaking, we are the first one who do not want to see the situation goes this way and we are a victim and as everyone who wants to build a good community. We still want to help customers with good performance miners and considerable service so we have our A5+ now and would like to offer to everyone who need.

Inno_ASIC

View Profile WWW
April 16, 2018, 12:57:34 PM

My hashrate always drops and the miner starts up again and again. What upgrade can I use to fix these bugs? Cheesy Cheesy Cheesy

Thank you for your feedback. Any problem for technical problem you can send email or add Skype miner_support@innosilicon.com.cn We will try our best to help you asap. Thank you.

Dockin

View Profile
April 16, 2018, 09:29:40 PM
Merited by suchmoon (3)

Painful to watch...

Dear customer, thank you for your feedback. $9999 was the best price for A5 Dash miner at that time when the hashrate and the difficulty were counted then. But the market was then flooded with released miners and largely soared up the total hashrate and whole community‘s mining difficulty, which hurt the whole dash market. We aim to help to build the good cryptocurrency market and love to devote our full energy and time into the good miners development thus helping all the customers in mining career and gain from them. Frankly speaking, we are the first one who do not want to see the situation goes this way and we are a victim and as everyone who wants to build a good community. We still want to help customers with good performance miners and considerable service so we have our A5+ now and would like to offer to everyone who need.
I can understand that $9999 for the A5 at the time could have been considered appropriate (as crazy as it seems now) because of the opportunity to capitalize on the low mining difficulty level. This was never my issue.

My issue is that everybody who bought one of these did so with the intention of being able to mine Dash before the difficulty shot up. Otherwise, nobody would have paid $10,000 USD if they knew they were going to arrive over 3 months late. You ruined everybody's opportunity to make any profit before they even received the miner.

helping all the customers in mining career and gain from them.
If you actually wanted to help your customers, you would have allowed for a refund after failing to release the A5 miner as promised on the website and in the invoice. It's not fair that we have to still had to pay for a product that was promised to arrive in September. If we knew that it was going to arrive in December, nobody would have paid $10,000 for it. What if we were still waiting now? Would you issue refunds at this point? What I'm saying it that if the delivery date means nothing to you and your company, then you really don't care about your customers.

Frankly speaking, we are the first one who do not want to see the situation goes this way and we are a victim and as everyone who wants to build a good community.
Please, explain to me how you feel like the victim. You made a killing from overcharging customers for a miner that you know you never intended to have delivered in September, then refused to issue any refunds while knowing that the reason the miners will never reach ROI is because you never shipped them out at the date promised. How can you say "we do not want to see the situation goes this way" when you are the reason we are in this situation now? I understand that you have no control over the mining difficulty, but you did had control over our funds and control over the miner delivery dates. If there were legitimate set-backs, then we should have been compensated or offered a refund because you were the one breaking the agreement. Your actions directly contradict your statement.

… good miners development thus helping all the customers in mining career and gain from them
THEY CAUGHT ON FIRE FOR CHRIST SAKE AND YOU STILL DIDN’T OFFER A REFUND. If this is your definition of ‘good miners development’ I want some of what you are smoking.

You can post anything you want, but actions speak louder than words. And your mining company has the worst reputation in the history of cryptocurrency mining.

The community can help you restore your companies reputation, but you have to treat us fair and compensate us for your mistakes. Otherwise, there is no sense in lying to us by posting here after you practically stole from us without offering proper compensation.

Yes I know you offered the A4+ as compensation, without power supply and completely missing the targeted delivery date once again. But that is nowhere near enough for us to reach an ROI anytime soon. We would much rather be compensated financially.

Please contact me when you are ready to start turning things around. Anybody who looks at your Twitter page will see that your reputation is in the crapper, and for good reason.
chadl2
Copper Member

Activity: 53
Merit: 1

Cryptocurrency Miner in Los Angeles

View Profile WWW
April 16, 2018, 10:28:12 PM

Root password for 22 Dec firmware is t1t2t3a5

Merry Christmas all Smiley

My LTC address for donations is LgWgzgw9dC5UfiEhLfuT75h37wzzkaYXZo Smiley Thanks!

Hi @Funbuxx,

I know you cracked the passwords on Innosilicon stuff and I know Innosilicon has been involved in the development of the Halong T-1 at some capacity.

I really would like to get SSH access to my T-1's to enable Privileged API access as well as automate their configuration. Please contact me directly to see if we can work out something regarding T-1 access.

Best,
Chad
chadl2
Copper Member

Activity: 53
Merit: 1

Cryptocurrency Miner in Los Angeles

View Profile WWW
April 16, 2018, 10:41:03 PM

Ridiculous to see such an "invention".  They may strap one or two miners more together, and claim that to be a new kind of miners.  Cheesy

It reminds me of the Bitmain Antminer S5+ with three units strapped together.
Inno_ASIC

View Profile WWW
April 18, 2018, 08:28:22 AM

Painful to watch...

I can understand that $9999 for the A5 at the time could have been considered appropriate (as crazy as it seems now) because of the opportunity to capitalize on the low mining difficulty level. This was never my issue.

My issue is that everybody who bought one of these did so with the intention of being able to mine Dash before the difficulty shot up. Otherwise, nobody would have paid $10,000 USD if they knew they were going to arrive over 3 months late. You ruined everybody's opportunity to make any profit before they even received the miner.

helping all the customers in mining career and gain from them.
If you actually wanted to help your customers, you would have allowed for a refund after failing to release the A5 miner as promised on the website and in the invoice. It's not fair that we have to still had to pay for a product that was promised to arrive in September. If we knew that it was going to arrive in December, nobody would have paid $10,000 for it. What if we were still waiting now? Would you issue refunds at this point? What I'm saying it that if the delivery date means nothing to you and your company, then you really don't care about your customers.

Frankly speaking, we are the first one who do not want to see the situation goes this way and we are a victim and as everyone who wants to build a good community.
Please, explain to me how you feel like the victim. You made a killing from overcharging customers for a miner that you know you never intended to have delivered in September, then refused to issue any refunds while knowing that the reason the miners will never reach ROI is because you never shipped them out at the date promised. How can you say "we do not want to see the situation goes this way" when you are the reason we are in this situation now? I understand that you have no control over the mining difficulty, but you did had control over our funds and control over the miner delivery dates. If there were legitimate set-backs, then we should have been compensated or offered a refund because you were the one breaking the agreement. Your actions directly contradict your statement.

… good miners development thus helping all the customers in mining career and gain from them
THEY CAUGHT ON FIRE FOR CHRIST SAKE AND YOU STILL DIDN’T OFFER A REFUND. If this is your definition of ‘good miners development’ I want some of what you are smoking.

You can post anything you want, but actions speak louder than words. And your mining company has the worst reputation in the history of cryptocurrency mining.

The community can help you restore your companies reputation, but you have to treat us fair and compensate us for your mistakes. Otherwise, there is no sense in lying to us by posting here after you practically stole from us without offering proper compensation.

Yes I know you offered the A4+ as compensation, without power supply and completely missing the targeted delivery date once again. But that is nowhere near enough for us to reach an ROI anytime soon. We would much rather be compensated financially.

Please contact me when you are ready to start turning things around. Anybody who looks at your Twitter page will see that your reputation is in the crapper, and for good reason.

First, we would like to express our gratitude to you all for your great support to INNOSILICON. We can never make such great achievements and gain such important position in this industry today without all your sincere support.

Now, we consider there is still a need to clarify the issues on pre-sale and delivery delay of A5 miner.

Purchase of miners and mining behavior themselves are indeed investment and economic behavior of high risk. Participants should be equipped with awareness and preparation for corresponding risk. Those who participated in this activity gained huge profits overnight can be found everywhere, however, there is also a number of people who suffered losses at the same time. But objectively speaking, such gains and losses may not be controlled or anticipated in advance.

The R & D and production of miners is also a highly risky activity, which is restricted and affected by many internal and external factors. Therefore, during the pre-sale process, possible delay was also taken into account in the pre-sale clause, and certain precautions against the risk were made, too. The definite agreement on the compensation for delayed delivery in the pre-sale clause is the embodiment of the precautions.

Many people in the industry knew that the production process of A5 miner has been disastrously affected by the malicious interference and destruction of its competitors, which not only directly causes a substantial increase of production cost, but also leads to a longer delay of delivery than planned. The extent of destruction and interference is far beyond the bottom line of normal business competition, and even further beyond the imagination of many people. Such immoral behavior is the root cause for everyone's loss.

In the face of this unexpected situation, as a manufacturer, while enduring self-loss without any complaint, we have taken the initiative to increase the amount of compensation for subscribers, and provide coupons with the real purchasing power and almost no limitations. Extra miners were even directly presented to some customers for compensation. We know that these measures can’t fully compensate for the total investment losses of the customers, however, as a manufacturer, we not only faithfully implement the pre-agreed compensation clause, but also delicate much to our subscribers within our capacities, in the hope of returning to customers as much as possible and reducing their losses.

In this case, people who despite commercial ethics and maliciously destroyed A5's production should be condemned. They have become the unjust gainers in this commercial competition. Their benefits are based on the unfounded loss of many people. This kind of earning is immoral and deserves to be scorned and spurned by the industry. These shameful competition methods are the sorrow and shame of the entire mining machine industry. At the meanwhile, we are convinced that in the era of decentralization as the industry of belief and consensus, some manufacturers seeking to reach a monopoly market by attempting to defeat competitors through unfair competition is also doomed to fail. Regardless of what they have achieved in the industry, they will certainly be discarded by the majority of practitioners and become junk and laughing stock in the history of business development.

It is gratifying that most customers still give us very high level of trust and support. Their support and commitment are the driving force for our progress and the cornerstone of our development. Through this incident we also learned a lot, especially in the supply chain management and risk prevention, we have made a lot of improvement. As a result, you can feel that our delivery speed and efficiency have been completely improved. To some extent, this incident not only did not let us fall, but it made us stronger and faced more cruel and fierce market competition.

INNOSILICON is still a young, vibrant and energetic company, and not perfect. On the way forward and development, we still need the support and help from our customers. We will also face many difficulties and may even make some mistakes. However, we do not evade the problem and avoid our responsibility. We are also willing to work together with everyone to face the challenges of the new era and the new situation and commit ourselves to providing infrastructure services for the construction of an ideal digital currency world.

We also sincerely welcome you to point out our issues and make suggestions. You can send in letters to miner-sales@innosilicon.com.cn and we will reply in the first time.
Thanks again for your support and help! Every support and help is the best encouragement to us! Also, our company will continue to provide the best products and services for everyone, and we will work tirelessly to realize the ideal of digital currency.

HagssFIN
Legendary

View Profile WWW
April 18, 2018, 02:54:46 PM
Last edit: April 18, 2018, 03:30:13 PM by HagssFIN

Nothing.

Hello,
sorry for this late reply.

I have now sent you a personal message here at the forum.

Best regards,
Matti
@Inno_ASIC
I sent the pm. Waiting for your reply.

EDIT: Thanks, I received the reply message.

Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 [39] 40 »
  Print  

Jump to: