Bitcoin Forum
June 17, 2024, 04:40:39 AM *
News: Voting for pizza day contest

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 [8] 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 ... 97 »
  Print  
Author Topic: Bitcoin in College???  (Read 22177 times)
ArIMy11

Activity: 519
Merit: 101

View Profile
July 25, 2017, 06:05:50 AM

Bitcoin as a course or any related currency on web.
In my country we have multiple courses in computer especially programing and web developments. My course is also information technology, but i've never heard or learn about online currency as bitcoin. In present, and future studies is there any chances for inserting about it in education. In your country is it available?
It would be better for any country to adopt bitcoin in educating new generations. Instead of playing games and wasting money in surfing xxx sites.

I think every one of goes here in college even though not all of us information technology or any computer related is the course taken. At my observation, most lesson that our teacher taught us is the “basic” because this is what important. We need to learn the foundation then we are the one make exploration so we can know things that we never encounter before. Yes it is better to spend your time in bitcoin than playing games and surf in any other site.  But I think bitcoin will never be a subject in school, or a course or it will not be taught in school.

███    TWITTER     MOCKTAIL     WHITEPAPER     ███
███       ANN                        FIRST SEMI-FUNGIBLE TOKEN ON BSC        SMART CONTRACT    ███
███  TELEGRAM       SWAP             PANCAKE      ███
Matimtim

Activity: 868
Merit: 108

View Profile
July 25, 2017, 06:49:17 AM

Maybe someday bitcoin is become one of the famous course in the word or in a particular country that are agree that bicoin is one of a digital currency.

It amazing to think that maybe someday btc will be a famous course to make people aware about btc.

feiss

Activity: 155
Merit: 100

View Profile
July 25, 2017, 06:57:12 AM

In my country we have multiple courses in computer especially programing and web developments. My course is also information technology, but i've never heard or learn about online currency as bitcoin. In present, and future studies is there any chances for inserting about it in education. In your country is it available?
It would be better for any country to adopt bitcoin in educating new generations. Instead of playing games and wasting money in surfing xxx sites.
You can learn bitcoin on research via web. It can't be related to course because anybody can learn on how to earn bitcoin. Any course, bystanders, mom at home, student can be learned. It can't be considered as one major course because it is simple to know and yet it is also easy to learn.

batang_bitcoin

Activity: 3010
Merit: 600

Eloncoin.org - Mars, here we come!

View Profile
July 25, 2017, 07:04:32 AM

There are a lot of people that thinks about it. But you should generalize or change it to something like blockchain technology or the whole crypto currency itself. And I guess with the courses like Information Technology, the curriculum is the one that should be changed and not the course by adding a subject about crypto's.

▄▄████████▄▄
▄▄████████████████▄▄
▄██
████████████████████▄
▄███
██████████████████████▄
▄████
███████████████████████▄
███████████████████████▄
█████████████████▄███████
████████████████▄███████▀
██████████▄▄███▄██████▀
████████▄████▄█████▀▀
██████▄██████████▀
███▄▄█████
███████▄
██▄██████████████
░▄██████████████▀
▄█████████████▀
████████████
███████████▀
███████▀▀
▄▄███████▄▄
▄███████████████▄
▄███████████████████▄
▄██████████
███████████
▄███████████████████████▄
█████████████████████████
▀█
██████████████████████▀
▀██
███████████████████▀
▀███████████████████▀
▀█████████
██████▀
▀▀███████▀▀
 ElonCoin.org 
████████▄▄███████▄▄
███████▄████████████▌
██████▐██▀███████▀▀██
███████████████████▐█▌
████▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄██▄▄▄▄▄
███▐███▀▄█▄█▀▀█▄█▄▀
███████████████████
█████████████▄████
█████████▀░▄▄▄▄▄
███████▄█▄░▀█▄▄░▀
███▄██▄▀███▄█████▄▀
▄██████▄▀███████▀
████████▄▀████▀
█████▄▄
"I could either watch it
happen or be a part of it"
▬▬▬▬▬
Taki

Activity: 1078
Merit: 514

View Profile
July 25, 2017, 07:14:58 AM

The basic knowledge about currency we get from our parents. But I don't remember that in a high school or univercity we have learnt something deeper in this area, only some exchange moments.
Bitcoin discussed in high schools and colleges already, but the number of such places is few. I think the situation is going to be better when bitcoin will be legalized in many countries over the world.
jc89

Activity: 364
Merit: 250

View Profile
July 25, 2017, 07:36:18 AM

Having bitcoin course in universities are a good way to help other people to know and understand it more on a technical level. How it works and what can be done to improve it and other aspects of what bitcoin might face in the future and how to address it. Moreover, I think that universities should have a course not specifically about bitcoin but the cryptocurrencies as a whole. Their differences to each other and which are better in the long run.

▄▄▄▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▄▄
            ▄▄▓▓▀░░░░░░░░░░░░░░▓▓▓▓
          ▄▓▓░░░░░▄▄████████▄▄░░░░░░▓▓
        ▄▓▀░░░░██████████████████▄░░░▓▓▌
       ▓▓░░░▄██████████████████████▄░░░▓▓▄
      ▓░░░░█████████████████████████░░░░▓▄
     ▓▓░░░████████████████████████████▌░░░▓
    ▐▓░░░▓████████████░░░░░████████████░░░▓▓
    ▓▓░░░█████████████▓████▓███████████▌░░▐▓
    ▓▓░░░█████████████▓████████████████▌░░▐▓
    ▐▓░░░▓████████████▓░██░████████████░░░▓█
     ▓▓░░░████████████▓░██████████████▌░░░▓▌
      ▓▓░░░███████████▓██████████████▀░░░█▌
       ▓▓░░░░█████████▓▄███████████░░░░█▀
        ▓▓░░░░░██████████████████▀░░░░▓█
          ▓▓░░░░░░▀██████████▀▀░░░░░▓█▀
            ▀▓▓░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░▓█▀
                ▀▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓██▀▀▀
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
███ BRIDGING MARKETS ███
AN ALL INCLUSIVE ECOSYSTEM
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██  Social Media  ██
██▄███████████████████▄
██████████████████████▌
██████████████████████▌
████████████     █▀███▌
███   █████        ▐██▌
███               ▐███▌
███               ████▌
████             █████▌
█████▄▄         ██████▌
████         ▄████████▌
██████████████████████▌
██████████████████████▌
▄▓█████████████████████▓▓▄
▓██████████████████████████▌
███████████████████▓▓▀  ▓██▌
██████████████▓▀▀       ▓██▌
████████▓▀▀      ▄█    ▐███▌
███▓▀        ▄▄▓▀      ▓███▌
███▓▄▄▄   ▄▓█▓         ████▌
████████▓ ▓▌          ▓████▌
█████████▓    ▄       █████▌
██████████▌ ▄▓██▓▄   ▐█████▌
███████████████████▓▓██████▌
▐██████████████████████████
  ▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
██
sunsilk

Activity: 2954
Merit: 620

View Profile
July 25, 2017, 07:39:37 AM

Putting a bitcoin course? It's good and I can't remember if I read somewhere over the net that some Universities does have like this already.

If I'm wrong, a student proposes to have a course like this but this idea is good.

Because bitcoin is the future of digital currencies and this is making companies to see a lot of potential.

freeyourmind

Activity: 364
Merit: 252

View Profile
July 26, 2017, 04:19:33 AM

It would be natural to include the subject about cryptocurrencies in curriculum but this is done very rare or not at all because usualy education doesn't follow trends, especialy not in this area. This should be included in financial education and partialy in IT education. But at the moment we are very far from it.
It would be great if bitcoin was included in college education but we must not get our hopes up, not many people know about bitcoin, and of those that do, there is a number of people that think that bitcoin is a scam or a ponzi so it is doubtful that bitcoin will be taught in college anytime soon.
Yeah you're correct. Many people will become aware if the bitcoin include in college education. Bitcoin will be more popular if it is being studied. I hope many schools all over the world will offer and include to their curriculum the bitcoin.

In order to have a course in Bitcoin, the foundation of the course will be based on the difference from fiat.  And any national currency has a strong interest in its people not understanding how bullshit fiat is.  How many people learned about fiat in school?
jvdp

Activity: 1148
Merit: 523

CryptoTalk.Org - Get Paid for every Post!

View Profile
July 26, 2017, 06:29:52 AM

Putting a bitcoin course? It's good and I can't remember if I read somewhere over the net that some Universities does have like this already.

If I'm wrong, a student proposes to have a course like this but this idea is good.

Because bitcoin is the future of digital currencies and this is making companies to see a lot of potential.

Ya you are right .Many use to say ,it's good to learn about bitcoin in school itself. So ,now you come to know what I am like to say.It's very good to learn about bitcoin before College itself. In College means ,it also well and good.My opinion is learn before College, to grow with business oriented mind.

. ██████████.
                              .████████████████.
                           .██████████████████████.
                        -█████████████████████████████
                     .██████████████████████████████████.
                  -█████████████████████████████████████████
               -███████████████████████████████████████████████
           .-█████████████████████████████████████████████████████.
        .████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████
       .██████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████.
       .██████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████.
       ..████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████..
       .   .██████████████████████████████████████████████████████.
       .      .████████████████████████████████████████████████.

.       .██████████████████████████████████████████████
       .    ██████████████████████████████████████████████████████
       .█████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████.
        .███████████████████████████████████████████████████████████
           .█████████████████████████████████████████████████████
              .████████████████████████████████████████████████
                   ████████████████████████████████████████
                      ██████████████████████████████████
                          ██████████████████████████
                             ████████████████████
                               ████████████████
                                   █████████
.CryptoTalk.org.|.MAKE POSTS AND EARN BTC!.🏆
Fireblade

Activity: 770
Merit: 500

View Profile
July 26, 2017, 08:49:47 AM

Putting a <a href="#">bitcoin</a> course? It's good and I can't remember if I read somewhere over the net that some Universities does have like this already.

Because <a href="#">bitcoin</a> is the future of digital currencies and this is making companies to see a lot of potential.

Ya you are right .Many use to say ,it's good to learn about <a href="#">bitcoin</a> in school itself. So ,now you come to know what I am like to say.It's very good to learn about <a href="#">bitcoin</a> before College itself. In College means ,it also well and good.My opinion is learn before College, to grow with business oriented mind.
i think for knowledge purpose only if the students learn about bitcoin then it is right and nothing is wrong there but still i  will like to say that students should first complete their education and after that when they complete their study they should take active part in trading bitcoin.
MWesterweele

Activity: 1372
Merit: 564

View Profile
July 26, 2017, 08:56:33 AM

Maybe someday bitcoin is become one of the famous course in the word or in a particular country that are agree that bicoin is one of a digital currency.

It amazing to think that maybe someday btc will be a famous course to make people aware about btc.
Yes probably i think it will be there too. And people will learn it and they will become bitcoin earners too. And i think it will heko many people and poverty will be lessen. I would like to learn it too.

▀█████████████████████
            ▀▀██████
    ▄▄
▀████▄▄  ▀████
  ▄████▄
▀█████▄  ▀███
 ████▀▀
   ▄██████  ▀███
████▀
   ▄████▀████  ████
████  ▄█▄
▀█▀  ████  █████
████▄████▀
   ▄████  ████
 ██████▀
   ▄▄████  ▄███
  ▀█████▄
▀████▀  ▄███
    ▀▀████▄
▀▀  ▄████
            ▄▄██████
       ▄███████████
████████████████████████████████████
FUN TOKEN
██████████████     ██████████████████████
██████████
 ██████████
  ██████████
   ██████████
    ██████████
     ██████████
      ██████████
     ██████████
    ██████████
   ██████████
  ██████████
 ██████████
██████████
FreeBitco.in Adopts FUN Token for
Premium Membership Program
██████████
 ██████████
  ██████████
   ██████████
    ██████████
     ██████████
      ██████████
     ██████████
    ██████████
   ██████████
  ██████████
 ██████████
██████████
██████████
 ██████████
  ██████████
   ██████████
    ██████████
     ██████████
      ██████████
     ██████████
    ██████████
   ██████████
  ██████████
 ██████████
██████████

▄
      ▀▄  ▀  ▄▀
 ▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄
█████████████████████
██  ▄▄▀█  ██ █  ██ ██
██  ▄▄▀█  ██ ██▄ ▄███
██  ▀▀▄█▄ ▀▀▄███ ████
█████████████ ▄▄▄ ▀▀█
 ▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀ ▐████▄▄
      ▄▀  ▄    █████▄
          ▀     ▀ ▀███
                    ▀
41M Users to Buy and Hold
FUN for Premium Benefits
.Learn More.
nguyen linh

Activity: 252
Merit: 11

View Profile
July 27, 2017, 04:37:57 PM

it is useful for student in college. They can reduce economic tissue at college and help their life to be better.
genocide

Activity: 258

View Profile
July 28, 2017, 02:03:59 PM

It is a good idea, but not really needed though. In my country, not everyone can afford to go to college. Some are high school drop outs and some cannot even afford to go to school. What we really need is a way to advertise and to popularize bitcoin more so that even the poor people can have an idea of what it is and find a way for themselves to get involved in the business. Of course we also need the support of the local government maybe to make some fund raising programs about bitcoin and give the money as a capital for those poor people who also want to invest in bitcoin.
JoMarrah Iarim Dan

Activity: 644
Merit: 252

View Profile
July 30, 2017, 09:10:35 AM

No I don’t think so. We have a math subject and so many computer related subjects and our teacher just only taught basics and only basics. It is very impossible that bitcoin will be a subject and much impossible that bitcoin will become a course. Basic is the very foundation. If know the basic then we can explore. I don’t know a person or teacher in my school that know bitcoin neither them all. Me and my friends just talk about then our teachers heard and they ask “what is bitcoin?” with a confused face.

ApeSwap.
The next-gen AMM,
Staking and Farming
Protocol on BSC
           ▄██▄
          ██████
          ██████
          ██████ ▄▄███▄
          █████
███▀ ▀▀█
    ▄█████████████▌    ▀█
   ██▀  ▀█████████▄     ▀█
  ██      █████████▄
 ▄█▀       █████████▄
▀▀          ▀█████████▄
              ▀█████████▄
                ▀█████████▄
                   ▀▀▀▀▀▀██
██████
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██████
Stake now
for over 900% APR!
██████
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██████
Pleione527

Activity: 266
Merit: 111

View Profile
July 30, 2017, 09:56:08 AM

If bitcoin will continue to grow and more users will be added in the future I think it's better that we let student's learn about bitcoin somehow it can help them specially to have extra income while studying also to learn more about trading and also bitcoin can be more popular if students will learn it the more demand the higher the value of bitcoins. We consider bitcoins as a currency and hoping to become major crypto currency in the world...
wizardee

Activity: 666
Merit: 500

View Profile
July 30, 2017, 10:02:27 AM

Wouldn't be too bad of an idea after all!  Cheesy
However, the only problem with this statement is the fact that many children/ teenagers may already be struggling to understand and properly use Fiat in its current stage. I feel as if we first need to teach people on how to use finances properly and not go into a loan cycle for the rest of their lives. Then, bitcoin can be introduced to them.
AngelSky

Activity: 1008
Merit: 537

View Profile
July 30, 2017, 10:08:58 AM

Wouldn't be too bad of an idea after all!  Cheesy
However, the only problem with this statement is the fact that many children/ teenagers may already be struggling to understand and properly use Fiat in its current stage. I feel as if we first need to teach people on how to use finances properly and not go into a loan cycle for the rest of their lives. Then, bitcoin can be introduced to them.

Before teaching about bitcoin in Colleges.At first explain about the use of Fiat in its current stage.Then teach them about the current state of Digital currency.After then Value of 1 btc =2651$.Then about bitcoin.If they come to know about bitcoin in college itself means,They will be Richest person at the age of 30.
Brama Jasa

Activity: 530

View Profile
July 30, 2017, 02:04:20 PM

I think it's too early to add a bitcoin lesson area in school ,It will be great for the future It all can be realized if bitcoin prices have started very stable and start in legalkan all over the world
crazycatwoman03

Activity: 588

View Profile
July 30, 2017, 02:24:25 PM

No I don’t think so. We have a math subject and so many computer related subjects and our teacher just only taught basics and only basics. It is very impossible that bitcoin will be a subject and much impossible that bitcoin will become a course. Basic is the very foundation. If know the basic then we can explore. I don’t know a person or teacher in my school that know bitcoin neither them all. Me and my friends just talk about then our teachers heard and they ask “what is bitcoin?” with a confused face.

I can relate with that. My course is also related with computers and most of my professors are like that. Most of my classmates are into crypto currencies but I haven't also heard if any of my professors know about bitcoin. I don't know if bitcoin can be thought in College because as far as I know, many countries are still not accepting it and it will surely have an effect on bitcoin. Also, bitcoin should be legalized first before it can be introduced in school as a subject. If crypto world would be properly introduced to the people, it will surely serve as an opportunity to gain more investors which will help in the market but I think it would also cause confusion to many people.

INVALID BBCODE: close of unopened tag in table (1)
Edrian

Activity: 280

View Profile
July 30, 2017, 02:33:46 PM

In my opinion. It should just be a topic to any courses offered. Since learning about bitcoin for a very short time is possible and would not be practical to make it a course itself. Cryptocurrency should work all the same. Topics luke how it works, how did they make it, the programs needed and many more.
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 [8] 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 ... 97 »
  Print  

Jump to: