Bitcoin Forum
May 06, 2024, 09:30:31 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 [42] 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 79 80 81 82 83 84 85 86 87 88 89 90 91 92 ... 97 »
  Print  
Author Topic: Bitcoin in College???  (Read 22175 times)
Born2Pizza

Activity: 5
Merit: 0

View Profile
November 12, 2017, 03:32:55 PM

The concept is awesome to me.When we can introduce bitcoin attending college or in our normal course structure, we can easily spread this news of bitcoin.I do believe that bitcoin should be brought to college and students.

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
There are several different types of Bitcoin clients. The most secure are full nodes like Bitcoin Core, which will follow the rules of the network no matter what miners do. Even if every miner decided to create 1000 bitcoins per block, full nodes would stick to the rules and reject those blocks.
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
HristianD

Activity: 76
Merit: 10

Project Lead at OS.UNIVERSITY

View Profile WWW
November 13, 2017, 08:25:22 PM

Bitcoin as a course or any related currency on web.
In my country we have multiple courses in computer especially programing and web developments. My course is also information technology, but i've never heard or learn about online currency as bitcoin. In present, and future studies is there any chances for inserting about it in education. In your country is it available?
It would be better for any country to adopt bitcoin in educating new generations. Instead of playing games and wasting money in surfing xxx sites.

Learning about Bitcoin and blockchain technologies in general is a good idea, and more and more universities are starting to offer courses in that area (as shared by others in the thread), but what about using the blockchain to disrupt the world of learning?

The European Commission just published a new report, stating that the blockchain has this exact potential (presentation of the report is available at https://www.slideshare.net/inamor/blockchain-in-education)

I have been researching the topic for years and am currently leading the "Open Source University" ICO at www.os.university - building world's first academic and career development ledger on the Ethereum blockchain.

If there are ed. tech. visionaries within the community here, do check out our discussion at https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=2393582.0 and let's keep in touch!

Cheers!
Hristian

barbara44

Activity: 2394
Merit: 605

View Profile
November 14, 2017, 05:56:56 AM

I am happy to hear this.future generation should know the everything.this knowledge help them to know how bitcoin works like currency and asset.bitcoin transaction details also can find.it is 100% useful.

I think that is a bad idea because te schedule of a college student is loaded if you add that bitcoin it will be hard for them.
Not much now because the college student are always the keen learner of the new thins and they want to learn about the new technologies I hope this will be the best idea to teach the college students about the bitcoin and we will see how fast the bitcoin will grow more I hope the bitcoin will increase more with this.

So if the bitcoin will be famous and the schools and the college students will learn the bitcoin they will get the bright future.
Joyawan13

Activity: 910
Merit: 100

elysian.finance

View Profile
November 14, 2017, 11:46:08 PM

I do not think it would be a mistake to suppose that bitcoin would be an additional lesson for school, to know about the technology of the world, with the occurrence of bitcoin, and how the difference before bitcoin and how after bitcoin was born in the world, and of course if bitcoin so part of the class lesson will certainly be a good and good lesson.

bling-bling

Activity: 364

View Profile WWW
November 14, 2017, 11:58:08 PM

In my country we have multiple courses in computer especially programing and web developments. My course is also information technology, but i've never heard or learn about online currency as bitcoin. In present, and future studies is there any chances for inserting about it in education. In your country is it available?
It would be better for any country to adopt bitcoin in educating new generations. Instead of playing games and wasting money in surfing xxx sites.
Why not? If Bitcoin gets introduced to college students, still will give them the opportunity to get extra cash for their allowance. Plus, this would be the start of their journey for a better future along with their studies. Also, they will be able to handle the system because they are of age to understand how it works.

mammoniter

Activity: 574

View Profile WWW
November 15, 2017, 12:42:48 AM

I am sure that in the coming months, Bitcoin can be a part of the discussions in many classrooms. Now, instead of focusing more on Bitcoin, what should be discussed is the technology behind Bitcoin which we all know is Blockchain Technology. I think that is the game changer of this whole thing and it can be applied in so many industries and can even be applied in schools.

Being a part of discussions specially in related courses wouldn't be a surprise but having it included to school programs and courses would be too much and not advisable because they could even learn it online for free. But it wouldn't hurt students to be given extra lectures and information about cryptocurrencies and even other form of investments.

sneeze11

Activity: 347

View Profile
November 15, 2017, 12:52:47 AM

Bitcoin in college is a good idea. If they teach bitcoin in college the student will have their extra allowance and they can earn money so that they can help their family on their financial even if they are a student. And for me college student will easily understand the process of this because they are all matured and they are all smart.
carlisle1

Activity: 2744
Merit: 541

Campaign Management?"Hhampuz" is the Man

View Profile
November 15, 2017, 01:06:19 AM

i support that idea,that instead of other exploration over internet i think college students should have learn crypto for future profit provider,since they wont have instantly after graduatiom atleast they would have alternative to survive.but i prefer teaching them in thier senior time.,not in the very start of schooling coz if they learn earning that fast they may not study instead make money for living earlier
putrii

Activity: 420

View Profile
November 15, 2017, 01:37:26 AM

this is great because students also need knowledge and saving places are very effective, because in bitcoin can be used as a place of future investment.
gundala

Activity: 896
Merit: 108

View Profile
November 15, 2017, 01:45:52 AM

i support that idea,that instead of other exploration over internet i think college students should have learn crypto for future profit provider,since they wont have instantly after graduatiom atleast they would have alternative to survive.but i prefer teaching them in thier senior time.,not in the very start of schooling coz if they learn earning that fast they may not study instead make money for living earlier
thats cool. providing education about bitcoin is a manifestation of educators' care towards upgrading from the science of student education especially in economics lessons. I strongly agree if in the inserted knowledge lessons about bitcoin.

Miles123

Activity: 462

View Profile
November 15, 2017, 02:23:17 AM

Yes, it's nice that Bitcoin will be taught in our school. If you have a knowledge about online currency you can easily join here. Bitcoin can help the students to support their needs in school, for example, you can pay your fees by your own money. It helps students to have a own income.
wurth

Activity: 331
Merit: 250

Blockchain Just Entered The Real World

View Profile
November 15, 2017, 05:32:38 AM

I do not think that! Most of the people are want to make money fastly and Bitcoin is really the best way for those who people need this. But the fact, Bitcoin is a cake of the rich and big boy, they are the whale and always control the market, joining to this field will make the future of students become worse than focus to learn a job or field in school for future.

███████████████████████
     ███▄ ▄▄▄▄   ▄▄▄█▀▀  █████
    ███  █▀  ▀█▀▀▀       ▐█ ███
   ███  ▄██▄▄█▀▄▄▄        █▌ ███
  ███ ▄█▀  █     ▀█▄▄     ▐█  ▐██
 ███▄█▀    █        ▀█▄▄  ▄▄▄ ██
████▀      █           ▀██▀   ▀█ ██
 ██▀█▄     █          ▄█▀▀█▄▄▄█▀██
  ██ ▀█▄   █      ▄▄█▀▀    ▐█  ██
   ██  ▀█▄█▀▀█▄▄█▀▀        █▌ ██
    ███  █▄  ▄█▀█▄▄▄      █▌███
     ███  ▀▀▀▀     ▀▀▀█▄▄▐████
      ███████████████████████

▄▄       ▄▄▄        ▄▄   ▄▄▄▄▄ 
  ▀█▄   ▄█▀ ▀█▄    ▄█▀ ▄█▀▀   ▀▀█▄
    ▀█▄█▀     ▀█▄▄█▀  ▐█         █▌
    ▄█▀█▄      ▄█▀    ▐█         █▌
  ▄█▀   ▀█▄  ▄█▀       █▄       ▄█
▄█▀       ▀██▀          ▀▀█▄▄▄█▀▀

Network
BLOCKCHAIN JUST ENTERED THE REAL WORLD
  Decentralized Crypto-Location Oracle Network
GET WHITELISTED FOR TOKEN SALE ( Limited )

WHITE PAPER  ││  ANN Thread  Telegram   Medium   Twitter   Reddit
danielcansil

Activity: 210
Merit: 11

View Profile
November 15, 2017, 06:06:55 AM

I think teaching bitcoin in colleges is a very good idea, college students are the ones want to be success in life after schools, colleges should teach them how to get rich in the future and how to minimize and accept the risks of bitcoin investement.
jassanpary

Activity: 420
Merit: 102

Arianee:Smart-link Connecting Owners,Assets,Brands

View Profile
November 15, 2017, 06:29:06 AM

I am sure that in the coming months, Bitcoin can be a part of the discussions in many classrooms. Now, instead of focusing more on Bitcoin, what should be discussed is the technology behind Bitcoin which we all know is Blockchain Technology. I think that is the game changer of this whole thing and it can be applied in so many industries and can even be applied in schools.
Bitcoin in still not adopted as part of the syllabus in the institutions, if the colleges can adopt as a subject, especially for commerce students would be a great idea.

.arianee ╢╟ Smart-link Connecting Owners, Assets And Brands
WhitePaper ◨ ◭ Ann Thread
Discord ►◄ Telegram ►◄ Reddit ►◄ Twitter ►◄ Instagram ►◄ Medium ►◄ Linkedin
thenameisjay

Activity: 462

View Profile
November 15, 2017, 06:33:29 AM

I kind of doubt people would be studying particularly bitcoins only but I think cryptocurrencies in general can be taught in college as a crash course to cryptocurrencies and other related fields. I agree with this one. I hope it also teaches the students to invest and market bitcoins.

♦      GΞMΞRA      ♦     Crypto-Token Backed by Colombian Emeralds     [  WHITEPAPER  ]               
     ▬▬▬    PRE-SALE  ▶  Sep 10th - Oct 24th     JOIN NOW & get 20% BONUS!    ▬▬▬     
♦          TELEGRAM        TWITTER        FACEBOOK        YOUTUBE         MEDIUM         GITHUB         LINKEDIN          ♦
gorkhalitrader

Activity: 63

View Profile
November 15, 2017, 06:36:30 AM

Bitcoin and cryptocurrency soon might be started as a field of study by colleges and universities. It is growing rapidly and the mainstream has started to notice its potential finally.

anil07

Activity: 52
Merit: 1

View Profile
November 17, 2017, 04:07:09 AM

I heared bitcoin not legalazed still in our country.  Some european contries have started bitcoin as subject in their studies.
its a new technology and new digitally currency. I hope with BTC use we can solve hrd currency problem issue. with its use we can purchase online books.
Eugenar

Activity: 1274
Merit: 278

View Profile
November 17, 2017, 04:08:06 AM

Does it really make sense to put Bitcoin in line with courses? It is not even related academically and it is not a profession, although it is a good sourxe of profit. And in fact, it is really a currency in the first place and just considered as an investment because its market value is continuously rising. Indeed, it might be helpful if it will be thought to more people but I am just noy sure of making it as a college course.
wall101

Activity: 560

View Profile
November 17, 2017, 04:12:48 AM

I will earn this money in the forum or in my college I will spend for my college education someday my rank will increase and I will earn a lot too so I'm trying to raise it rank to earn as much as I am sure the more I'll be here to help you to help me with my family and I'll take the course of course for my recruiting to finish the bitcoin for my college.
Nivir

Activity: 868
Merit: 506

View Profile
November 17, 2017, 04:27:30 AM

I will earn this money in the forum or in my college I will spend for my college education someday my rank will increase and I will earn a lot too so I'm trying to raise it rank to earn as much as I am sure the more I'll be here to help you to help me with my family and I'll take the course of course for my recruiting to finish the bitcoin for my college.

You better focus in your college studies as that will shape your future. But if you like blockchain technology then take a computer course. And by the way, if you want to earn more on crypto, you better start buying promising alts and bitcoin. NEM, Etherem, Bitcoin, List and many more are way way cheap before. A $10 investment monthly might become $10,000 years from now just like what happened before.
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 [42] 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 79 80 81 82 83 84 85 86 87 88 89 90 91 92 ... 97 »
  Print  

Jump to: