Bitcoin Forum
May 06, 2024, 08:25:56 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 ... 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 [54] 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 79 80 81 82 83 84 85 86 87 88 89 90 91 92 93 94 95 96 97 »
  Print  
Author Topic: Bitcoin in College???  (Read 22175 times)
yanlap

Activity: 672
Merit: 500

View Profile
December 17, 2017, 06:01:54 PM

Bitcoin can be a part of the discussions in many collage now.  and Students sharing their thoughts about bitcoin to their fellow classmates.
This thing will spread knowledge about bitcoin among people and a lot of people will know about bitcoin now just because of discussion, we need to discuss it with our class mates with our teachers with our friends and we should work in it, I am sure using bitcoin at college will make bitcoin demand high and people who are not bitcoin users will buy bitcoin and they will try to be a part of bitcoin then.
The Bitcoin software, network, and concept is called "Bitcoin" with a capitalized "B". Bitcoin currency units are called "bitcoins" with a lowercase "b" -- this is often abbreviated BTC.
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.
maxim000

Activity: 304
Merit: 100

View Profile
December 17, 2017, 06:08:37 PM

in college there is no such course for bitcoin but i know about some institutes which are interested to make you learn about block chain technology and crpytocurrencies not particularly focusing on just crypto , to be introduced in college syllabus it still a need more boost and government support , until and and unless crypto's are not officialy recognised by government there a very thin chance of it being introduced as subject( of block chain )
ASICHEAD

Activity: 552

View Profile
December 18, 2017, 11:01:47 PM

In our country Bitcoin is not yet legalize but it is not illegal. Only few have the knowledge and uses Bitcoin here in our country. Maybe in the future there will be a course but today i think it is impossible,because in our country many people think Bitcoin is scam due to lack of knowledge about it.

Bitcoin is helpful to studies. Bitcoin is give more opportunity for the College students. Bitcoin is good to give more future growth. If need to start the business bitcoin will be helpful to future growth and gather more information for the future growth. You will gather more information for the study and you will improve your knowledge for the future investment and future growth and helpful connect the all people.  
Profits and the benefit to apply in reality and help the student have more knowledge for their job are different. You have to remember make the students become the trader is bad choice, they must to study instead of become the trader and forget their mission to go to school and study.
Yeah student should focus in their studies and just make trading as a part time because if they will earn big amount of money in trading the tendency is they will lose interest in finishing their studies since they are making money already. School should be priority for every students.
Because I was a student have trade cryptocurrency and gave up my school to become trader. Currently, all my time spend to work in part time job and trade cryptocurrency. I regret because I did not spend my time to focus in study. After all, I was inferior to my friends.

▄███▄
███████▄
██████▀██▄
█████▄  ▀██▄
████▀  ▄  ▀██▄
███▄ ▄██▀   ▀
██████▀  ▄█▄
███████▄█████▄
███████████████▄
████████████████▀
█████████▀
███████▀
 ▀███▀
Safein     
.M A K E   I S I M P L E.
A   R E V O L U T I O N A R Y   W A Y   T O   P A Y   O N L I N E
[WHITEPAPER]
▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬

██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
▄█████████████████████████▄
███████████████████████████
████████████████▀░░░░░▐████
███████████████░░░░░░░▐████
██████████████▌░░░▐████████
███████████░░░░░░░░░░░█████
███████████░░░░░░░░░░▐█████
▀█████████████▌░░░▐███████▀

██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██████▀███████▀░░░▀▀▀▄█████
█████▌░░▀▀███▌░░░░░░░▄█████
█████▀░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░██████
█████▄░░░░░░░░░░░░░░███████
██████▄░░░░░░░░░░░░████████
███████▄▄░░░░░░░░▄█████████
██████▄░░░░░░░▄████████████
▀█████████████████████████▀

██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██████████████████▀▀███████
█████████████▀▀▀░░░░███████
████████▀▀▀░░░▄▀░░░████████
█████▄░░░░░▄█▀░░░░░████████
████████▄░█▀░░░░░░█████████
█████████▌▐░░░░░░░█████████
██████████░▄██▄░░██████████
████████████████▄██████████
▀█████████████████████████▀

██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
A
▬▬

█▄▄
██████▄▄
██████████▄▄
██████████████▄▄
██████████████████▄▄
█████████████████████
██████████████████▀▀
██████████████▀▀
██████████▀▀
██████▀▀
█▀▀
.GET IT ON               
Google Play
Serious475

Activity: 574
Merit: 101

View Profile
December 19, 2017, 01:56:02 PM

I am in favor of adding Bitcoin in college curriculum but I suggest that Bitcoin must be included in High School curriculum. I don't suggest it in a College curriculum, because teaching it in High School is enough for them to know and learn about bitcoin. After they graduated High School and learned about Bitcoin, they have 3 choices; First, to pursue earning Bitcoin while studying college. Second, focus only in earning Bitcoin. Third, not use their learning about bitcoin while studying college. So I really suggest that instead of adding it in college why not add it in High School?
johnrickdalaygon

Activity: 182

View Profile
December 19, 2017, 02:00:07 PM

Bitcoin in my country is not yet developed and integrated. I don't know if this type of cryptocurrencies are implemented and integrated on accounting courses but it is good if this type of innovation will be added to the computer courses to get them aware on the new innovation because in this years we are now facing new things and new worlds.
edgarcoinny

Activity: 17
Merit: 0

View Profile
December 19, 2017, 02:04:28 PM

Bitcoin is not legal in some countries and is really not worth paying loads of money to learn about. Some of the most knowledgeable people when it comes to bitcoin matters, have learned everything they need to know from the internet. It would be easier to learn about cryptocurrencies online than incorporating it in the school system.
Kizaki

Activity: 413
Merit: 250

CryptoTalk.Org - Get Paid for every Post!

View Profile
December 19, 2017, 02:32:09 PM

It’s a great idea if they will somehow teach the student on how bitcoin works  in order for them to understand the concept that everybody is using now and because bitcoin is now the first decentralized cryptocurrency. This will also help the needs of the student for them to earn money by their own.

. ██████████.
                              .████████████████.
                           .██████████████████████.
                        -█████████████████████████████
                     .██████████████████████████████████.
                  -█████████████████████████████████████████
               -███████████████████████████████████████████████
           .-█████████████████████████████████████████████████████.
        .████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████
       .██████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████.
       .██████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████.
       ..████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████..
       .   .██████████████████████████████████████████████████████.
       .      .████████████████████████████████████████████████.

.       .██████████████████████████████████████████████
       .    ██████████████████████████████████████████████████████
       .█████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████.
        .███████████████████████████████████████████████████████████
           .█████████████████████████████████████████████████████
              .████████████████████████████████████████████████
                   ████████████████████████████████████████
                      ██████████████████████████████████
                          ██████████████████████████
                             ████████████████████
                               ████████████████
                                   █████████
CryptoTalk.org| 
MAKE POSTS AND EARN BTC!
🏆
Sihab76

Activity: 1302

View Profile
December 19, 2017, 02:33:10 PM

That's actually a great idea. As more countries accept bitcoin as a currency, it's not strange that there is a college class related to this. If there is one, Maybe US or China would be the first performing that.
Yes this information is good. Which countries allow Bitcoin as legally whose educational system should be added some lectures about bitcoin in college or university course.
conected

Activity: 1302
Merit: 503

View Profile
December 19, 2017, 02:43:45 PM

Bitcoin can be a part of the discussions in many collage now.  and Students sharing their thoughts about bitcoin to their fellow classmates.
This thing will spread knowledge about bitcoin among people and a lot of people will know about bitcoin now just because of discussion, we need to discuss it with our class mates with our teachers with our friends and we should work in it, I am sure using bitcoin at college will make bitcoin demand high and people who are not bitcoin users will buy bitcoin and they will try to be a part of bitcoin then.
- But I do not think spreading knowledge about Bitcoin at a college would be a good thing because college is a place where we learn useful knowledge for our future job, not the place to discuss and learn the knowledge Bitcoin, that just makes us think that studying in college is useless, working with bitcoin, we will make more money. It will destroy the future of our country, I believe the government will not allow that to happen in colleges, want to know about bitcoin, we can refer to through social networking sites and forums, should not bring it to school to discuss

▄▆▆▄
           ▄████████▄
        ▄██████████████▄
     ▄███████      ███████▄
  ▄███████            ███████▄
███████                  ███████
█████▀                    ▀▀██▀
█████
█████                       ▄▆█
█████                   ▆██████
█████                   ████████
  ▀█                   █▀ ▐████
▄                          ▐████
██▆▄▄                    ▄█████
███████                  ███████
  ▀███████            ███████▀
     ▀███████      ███████▀
        ▀██████████████▀
           ▀████████▀

. Graphene Airdrop Coming Soon by Phore .
  █████████████████████████████
███████████████████████████████
████████████████████████████████
█████████               ████████
█████████           ▅▆████████▌
█████████     ▅▅▆████████████▌
█████████▆█████████████████████
██████████████████████████████▀
██████████████████████▀▀▀
████████████████▀▀▀
█████████▀▀
█████████
█████████
John Langut

Activity: 168

View Profile
December 19, 2017, 02:48:11 PM

They didn't teach us how the real world works, how much taxes up taxes we pay when we earn money,  buy products and pay tax again for using those products , like cars and houses. So why should they now teach Bitcoin?
morrisby25

Activity: 238
Merit: 10

View Profile
December 21, 2017, 04:29:46 AM

Bitcoin as a course or any related currency on web.
In my country we have multiple courses in computer especially programing and web developments. My course is also information technology, but i've never heard or learn about online currency as bitcoin. In present, and future studies is there any chances for inserting about it in education. In your country is it available?
It would be better for any country to adopt bitcoin in educating new generations. Instead of playing games and wasting money in surfing xxx sites.
I think thats a good idea that bitcoin should be a part of teachings in college but in my place i never heard it but still if ever bitcoin would be taught in school most probably students would become interested on it,bitcoin is for everyone as long as a person wanted to learn from it,if they would take the opportunity then they will have a brighter future even if they were just a student they can also help their parents because they can already support their needs in their education in their own.
Adevertising is the base for improving your items in the market because through advertising large number of people get knowledge about your items. So if bitcoin is started teaching in college then large number of youngstars will start knowing about bitcoin and then they will start investing which is better for bitcoin.
Ronni

Activity: 240

View Profile
December 21, 2017, 06:29:12 AM

This is gonna be a big deal with the students. I am in favor with this, in talking bitcoins in college. This currency must be taught to students because it will have a big contribution in the future of technology and money.
Students will really like this because they can also know a different way to earn money for their needs, especially those who are focusing on technology or those "techy" ones.
Bitcoins should be taught so that people will be fully aware about it and we can use it in a better way.

▬▬▬▬▬  ♦  ▬▬▬▬▬          ♦     Betnomi     ♦          ▬▬▬▬▬  ♦  ▬▬▬▬▬
300% Deposit Bonus       //     100% Rakeback     //     20% Weekly Cashback
▄  ▄▄  ▄▄▄   ▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄   ▄▄▄   ▄▄   ▄
Jessy Mediola

Activity: 340

View Profile
December 21, 2017, 06:40:37 AM

In my country we have multiple courses in computer especially programing and web developments. My course is also information technology, but i've never heard or learn about online currency as bitcoin. In present, and future studies is there any chances for inserting about it in education. In your country is it available?
It would be better for any country to adopt bitcoin in educating new generations. Instead of playing games and wasting money in surfing xxx sites.
I think it is not good to teach bitcoin in colleges. Why? If ever that bitcoin is legalized then more of the student will not go to the track that they really want. They will be focused on bitcoining because it is more easily to earn oncome than the ordinary or the traditional way of job. They will not experience how the real world really wprks. It may discusesed to them but not that so focused.

DRIFE      Pre-sale: December 2018
████ BNEXGEN DECENTRALIZED RIDE HAILING PLATFORM ████
  ●●● Facebook ●● Twitter ●● Telegram ●● BTC ●● Whitepaper ●●● 
gandhe83

Activity: 266

View Profile
December 21, 2017, 08:17:42 AM

This is gonna be a big deal with the students. I am in favor with this, in talking bitcoins in college. This currency must be taught to students because it will have a big contribution in the future of technology and money.
Students will really like this because they can also know a different way to earn money for their needs, especially those who are focusing on technology or those "techy" ones.
Bitcoins should be taught so that people will be fully aware about it and we can use it in a better way.
In my country there was a college that allowed students to pay tuition fees by bitcoin, which is currently opening ATM bitcoin columns so students can exchange bitcoins in these ATM columns. I am very supportive of putting blockchain and bitcoin into teaching in universities and colleges as students need to know about how revolutionary 4.0 and most especially how blockchain technology is transforming the world.
webdevmastery

Activity: 434

View Profile
December 21, 2017, 08:20:46 AM

Bitcoin in college is a very nice thing to implement because we can teach every students how crypto currency works and it will be placed on the I.T. course or computer science because it is blockchain is a part of programming.
Nunoluck

Activity: 452
Merit: 101

View Profile
December 21, 2017, 08:27:44 AM

Bitcoin in college is a very nice thing to implement because we can teach every students how crypto currency works and it will be placed on the I.T. course or computer science because it is blockchain is a part of programming.
It should be in economic subject to because it is combination of programming product and economy product. I hope I can explain it clearly, bitcoin is closely related with financial acitvity. But since many governments are banning bitcoin, the universities in those countries will not teach bitcoin in college.

Snub

Activity: 812

View Profile
December 21, 2017, 09:06:57 AM

I think it's also useful to know for everyone for general development, not just as a part of programming...maybe you don't need to go into details, but to understand the basics of technology would be useful
Loveydovey04

Activity: 392
Merit: 123

View Profile
December 21, 2017, 09:12:06 AM

Bitcoin is not legal in some countries and is really not worth paying loads of money to learn about. Some of the most knowledgeable people when it comes to bitcoin matters, have learned everything they need to know from the internet. It would be easier to learn about cryptocurrencies online than incorporating it in the school system.
Exactly. If they can learn if for free in the web then why do they have to pay in getting it in school. After all they need to be focus on their major subjects that pertain to their courses. And besides, i dont think it will have to take a whole course to learn about bitcoin. Even youngster teens nowadays are aware and know about crypto and we also read about it everywhere in the social medias and news almost all the time.

poisonivy77

Activity: 231

View Profile
December 21, 2017, 09:15:18 AM

i think it is inappropriate to teach bitcoin in college as part of the curriculum, since most would be focusing on that matter instead of gaining knowledge and other areas that matter for education. many would be having the focus in earning than learning.

Blockgraham

Activity: 97
Merit: 0

View Profile
December 21, 2017, 09:19:35 AM

Bitcoin hasn't proved its sufficiency yet, but introducing it at colleges in the future might be a good practice. Maybe not a as a compulsory subject, but a selective one. As soon as all law regulations in the country are made, of course.

I'd also include cryptocurrencies studies in economics and other contiguous subjects.
Pages: « 1 ... 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 [54] 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 79 80 81 82 83 84 85 86 87 88 89 90 91 92 93 94 95 96 97 »
  Print  

Jump to: