Bitcoin Forum
May 06, 2024, 10:26:15 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 [31] 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 79 80 81 ... 97 »
  Print  
Author Topic: Bitcoin in College???  (Read 22175 times)
szpalata

Activity: 686
Merit: 253

View Profile
October 15, 2017, 06:11:04 AM

i think it is possible to adopt bitcoin in some subject in colleges like what you said it can insert on the computer subject and also to the entrepreneur. if that would happen many college students are focus on bitcoin and hope it will limit the situation because if not maybe it will become a hindrance to success in education.

I think the emphasis should be laid on the technical aspects of bitcoin and how you can securely facilitate a bitcoin transaction rather than focus on ways in earning bitcoins which will of course derail the focus of most young students from their education.
Bitcoin mining is now a specialized and very risky industry, just like gold mining. Amateur miners are unlikely to make much money, and may even lose money. Bitcoin is much more than just mining, though!
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
defriadi

Activity: 588
Merit: 100

View Profile
October 15, 2017, 06:31:17 AM

for in my country now there is no one to make this bitcoin as a teaching material or course, but in my opinion there is possibility of its bitcoin will be listed as a course. there will be taught about electronic money and how to get it to change it to the currency of each country. This program I think good to be expected to students who have graduated from college no longer become unemployed, they can work in this bitcoin forum with the capital of knowledge they get when sitting in college.
Genemind

Activity: 1596
Merit: 335

View Profile
October 15, 2017, 06:35:12 AM

Bitcoin as a course or any related currency on web.
In my country we have multiple courses in computer especially programing and web developments. My course is also information technology, but i've never heard or learn about online currency as bitcoin. In present, and future studies is there any chances for inserting about it in education. In your country is it available?
It would be better for any country to adopt bitcoin in educating new generations. Instead of playing games and wasting money in surfing xxx sites.

That’s actually not a bad idea. I mean it works like working students in college. You can earn money while working studying. Also, it’s really convenient to work and you get most of the time to study.
Babylon

Activity: 938
Merit: 500

CryptoTalk.Org - Get Paid for every Post!

View Profile
October 15, 2017, 06:40:36 AM

I by no means learned anything in higher education about bitcoin. Fortunately, I have a good deal of friends who spend a good deal of time on the net, myself provided. Nevertheless, I know that a whole lot of folks use bitcoin to aid pay for their university expenditures. Once I understand much more, this is what I strategy to do. It is challenging to be a college student and operate a task so I am hoping to make income with bitcoin.
me too. I know it helps me through the internet, bitcoin has more earnings. I don't think the bitcoin should be taken into schools. bitcoin is the currency of the future, and present it now as the investment of securities that

Bitcoin should be part of a discussion but not as a subject.  Everyone can learn bitcoin and it is really easy to learn.  I learned all about it here at bitcoin talk.  I think it is okay that bitcoin will be discussed in school but not as a whole.

. ██████████.
                              .████████████████.
                           .██████████████████████.
                        -█████████████████████████████
                     .██████████████████████████████████.
                  -█████████████████████████████████████████
               -███████████████████████████████████████████████
           .-█████████████████████████████████████████████████████.
        .████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████
       .██████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████.
       .██████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████.
       ..████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████..
       .   .██████████████████████████████████████████████████████.
       .      .████████████████████████████████████████████████.

.       .██████████████████████████████████████████████
       .    ██████████████████████████████████████████████████████
       .█████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████.
        .███████████████████████████████████████████████████████████
           .█████████████████████████████████████████████████████
              .████████████████████████████████████████████████
                   ████████████████████████████████████████
                      ██████████████████████████████████
                          ██████████████████████████
                             ████████████████████
                               ████████████████
                                   █████████
.CryptoTalk.org.|.MAKE POSTS AND EARN BTC!.🏆
catalystal

Activity: 13
Merit: 0

View Profile
October 15, 2017, 06:45:13 AM

Having bitcoin course in universities are a good way to help other people to know and understand it more on a technical level. How it works and what can be done to improve it and other aspects of what bitcoin might face in the future and how to address it. Moreover, I think that universities should have a course not specifically about bitcoin but the cryptocurrencies as a whole. Their differences to each other and which are better in the long run.
The daddy

Activity: 26

View Profile
October 15, 2017, 06:52:10 AM

In my country we have multiple courses in computer especially programing and web developments. My course is also information technology, but i've never heard or learn about online currency as bitcoin. In present, and future studies is there any chances for inserting about it in education. In your country is it available?
It would be better for any country to adopt bitcoin in educating new generations. Instead of playing games and wasting money in surfing xxx sites.
I think it is also good idea. Having bitcoin course in universities or in college is a bright idea. it is likely to be a good way to help other people to know and understand bitcoin more. For students to know how bitcoin works and what can be done to improve it. Moreover, I think that in college specifically must teach not only about bitcoin but the cryptocurrencies as a whole.
Canday

Activity: 55
Merit: 10

View Profile
October 15, 2017, 07:04:48 AM

To me, it will be far better for bitcoin to have it truly is very own instruction program and not getting it as a program in the university trigger it will be a immediate channel that all students will want to go to faculty and offer that system, lead to it's all about generating money and no one particular will want to focus on the main goal of likely to college.
krunox123

Activity: 756
Merit: 500

I don't bite.

View Profile WWW
October 15, 2017, 07:42:52 AM

I think this would be inappropriate in my country because our government is planning on either ban cryptocurrencies altogether or forcing us to make our activities transparent. The decision has not been made yet though, but hopefully, they let us use cryptocurrencies without the need to follow any strict regulations.
Not many people within my circle know about Bitcoin though, in fact, only one or two people have ever mentioned about Bitcoin. That is another reason why it won't be a subject in my course anytime soon even though it has gained a lot of attention lately. Honestly, it would be a great addition to have in my subjects list.

Life sucks.
jatin729

Activity: 812
Merit: 108

View Profile WWW
October 15, 2017, 07:51:24 AM

Bitcoin is burning topic in my university, Students has mind set to earn money as much as possible and easily.
That's why students shown interest in bitcoin.
And my university also shown interest because they are organizing Debate contest and group discussion about bitcoin topic.

denny27

Activity: 546
Merit: 101

★Bitvest.io★ Play Plinko or Invest!

View Profile
October 15, 2017, 07:57:02 AM

Yeah, over time we know the bitcoin is increasingly popular and many advantages and benefits that can be obtained from it, it should have a majors computer technology and internet web development that can add material about bitcoin that has been more popular in the internet world, and has proven to be profitable if we learning it. But in my country there is not yet available university (college) that provides courses to learn about the development of internet technology that learning about bitcoin.

LogitechMouse
Legendary

Activity: 2436
Merit: 1036

Chancellor on brink of second bailout for banks

View Profile WWW
October 15, 2017, 08:27:35 AM

In my opinion, teachers will never learn how to become rich or how to earn money so I think this concept that Bitcoin in college will not be implemented. Bitcoin must be the official currency of the countries first before they will teach it in schools. In my school where I graduated they didnt teach us how to become rich or how to earn money etc. so I am not agreeing with this.

.BEST..CHANGE.███████████████
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
███████████████
..BUY/ SELL CRYPTO..
Rebellious

Activity: 56

View Profile
October 15, 2017, 10:25:41 AM

I think that's a great idea. Courses on the the crypto & the blockchain should exist by now!
Rashid555

Activity: 350

View Profile
October 15, 2017, 11:56:32 AM

Yes, it’s good to say that bitcoin will be discussed at colleges and the students of college level will know more as compared to the illiterate peoples. People will start working their believe towards bitcoin will grow up and through this bitcoin will be more famous and more high valuable currency in the world it’s time to take the initiative.

Turiettly

Activity: 56

View Profile
October 15, 2017, 01:51:33 PM

Do you mean colleges providing Bitcoin degrees? I never believe that tends to make any feeling because you by yourself can be well-informed about Bitcoins by reading on-line articles and experiencing it for yourself. It makes considerably far more feeling to supply electives that deal with cryptocurrencies in basic. That would be an superb idea, but even then, cryptocurrencies have to be fairly wide unfold in that certain region.
vonnyaries

Activity: 350

View Profile
October 15, 2017, 02:02:47 PM

maybe online currencies can learnt individually without any instances, and maybe there are many lesson that need to learn so online currencies is have a low priority than other lesson, and maybe it will be great if online currencies include in you rlesson

PTON PRE-SALE Live    █████████████     FORESTING     █████████████   PARTICIPATE NOW!
  █████ next-generation social media service based on blockchain technology   ██████
██ █  Twitter ● Facebook ● Youtube ● Telegram [EN] ● Telegram [KOR] ● Medium  █ ██ █ 
Harbal

Activity: 36

View Profile
October 15, 2017, 05:27:30 PM

I can't see bitcoin as part of any curriculum branches in higher education though it can be connected to IT, mba and marketing courses. Maybe conducting seminars and accrediting certificates as added skills for candidates would be far more reasonable and satisfactory. 
Hishand

Activity: 41

View Profile
October 16, 2017, 07:35:57 PM

Thats a very good concept, and when the subject matter in details technologies is bitcoin and income thats make in web, the desire to bitcoin will spread to all the students and also to there dad and mom
bluered

Activity: 176
Merit: 10

View Profile
October 16, 2017, 10:52:41 PM

I am sure that in the coming months, Bitcoin can be a part of the discussions in many classrooms. Now, instead of focusing more on Bitcoin, what should be discussed is the technology behind Bitcoin which we all know is Blockchain Technology. I think that is the game changer of this whole thing and it can be applied in so many industries and can even be applied in schools.

i think in our school that would be imposible because it is not known in our school, and not all are willing to know it. But my first time i learned about bitcoin was because of my friend who is a student if something related to computer programing, if it happen to be teach in college  it would be better because it can help the students to earn money on their own, it will be a great help to the people who support them on their studies.

●    D A F Z O    ●   A DECENTRALIZED GLOBAL P2P LOGISTICS PLATFORM   ●    D A F Z O    ●
▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀   CONTRIBUTE in PRIVATE SALE OFFERING 50% BONUS   ▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
TelegramFacebookTwitterWhitePaperANNOnePagerYoutubeMediumLinkedIn
z38630610
Legendary

Activity: 1050
Merit: 1000

View Profile
October 16, 2017, 10:58:45 PM

I totally agree with you. We talk about BTC will be the future money but we don't know how to teach bitcoin to new generations. Education about bitcoin in college is best way for BTC future.

▄█▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀█▄
▄█▀▄███████████▄▀█▄
▄█▀▄███████████████▄▀█▄
▄█▀▄███████ ██ ████████▄▀█▄
█ ███████▄▄ ▌ ▄▄▄ ▀██████ █
█ █████████ ▌ ████ ██████ █
█ █████████ ▌ ▄▄▄▄ ▀█████ █
█ █████████ ▌ █████ █████ █
█ █████▄▀▀  ▌ ▀▀▀▀ ▄█████ █
▀█▄▀███████ ██ ████████▀▄█▀
▀█▄▀███████████████▀▄█▀
▀█▄▀███████████▀▄█▀
▀█▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄█▀
.JINBI..

merges gold’s investment
holding value
with
blockchain technology
...T H E   G O L D E N   I C O...
.────────     WHITEPAPER     ────────.
▄█▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀█▄
▄█▀▄███████████▄▀█▄
▄█▀▄███████████████▄▀█▄
▄█▀▄███████ ██ ████████▄▀█▄
█ ███████▄▄ ▌ ▄▄▄ ▀██████ █
█ █████████ ▌ ████ ██████ █
█ █████████ ▌ ▄▄▄▄ ▀█████ █
█ █████████ ▌ █████ █████ █
█ █████▄▀▀  ▌ ▀▀▀▀ ▄█████ █
▀█▄▀███████ ██ ████████▀▄█▀
▀█▄▀███████████████▀▄█▀
▀█▄▀███████████▀▄█▀
▀█▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄█▀
youdacapt

Activity: 1806
Merit: 295

View Profile WWW
October 16, 2017, 11:59:21 PM

college is the best place to give birth to a nation-building generation, if colleges are able to apply bitcoin in their curriculum, then almost everything will turn into a silicon valley, no significant constraint because bitcoin technology can be studied transparently, very different from the company and management classify people at a certain level, bitcoin is not just a skill-based business, and everyone is able to master it and become a great businessman.
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 [31] 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 79 80 81 ... 97 »
  Print  

Jump to: