Bitcoin Forum
March 29, 2024, 06:24:46 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 26.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 ... 512 513 514 515 516 517 518 519 520 521 522 523 524 525 526 527 528 529 530 531 532 533 534 535 536 537 538 539 540 541 542 543 544 545 546 547 548 549 550 551 552 553 554 555 556 557 558 559 560 561 [562] 563 564 565 566 567 568 569 570 571 572 573 574 575 576 577 578 579 580 581 582 583 584 585 586 587 588 589 590 591 592 593 594 595 596 597 598 599 600 601 602 603 604 605 606 607 608 609 610 611 612 ... 937 »
  Print  
Author Topic: [ANN] Bitcoin Cash - Pro on-chain scaling - Cheaper fees  (Read 703534 times)
tekmobile

Activity: 392
Merit: 154

View Profile WWW
December 10, 2017, 05:39:45 PM

Sorry if this has been answered but are you guys going to implement segwit in the future and lightening network support for atomic swap?

NO , SEGSHIT has been patent by shitcore devs.
Any coin they uses it , shitcore can sue.

Use exchanges Offchain processing which works right now.

╥Aztek

Claims "Lightning is Centralised" then recommends people use exchanges that have a single point of failure and when hacked you lose everything

There are multiple exchanges that process offchain transactions dum dum,  pick one.

* Also Exchanges don't require Timelocking of funds for weeks/months like shitnet will. *

Why are you such an idiot today?

*Banking cartels telling you to step up your bullshit.*

╥Aztek

So what you are saying is pick the one you think is less likely to be hacked to minimise your potential losses or spread out over all of them and don't forget to give them all copies of your ID to potentially be stolen by some hacker group selling it to the highest bidder on the black market

could you let me know which exchange I need to use a local starbucks or do they support all the exchanges or do the different exchanges all route through each other
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
tekmobile

View Profile WWW
December 10, 2017, 05:42:41 PM

This is the future shame BCH can't do it

In the controlled conditions of a lab, any coin can do this.

Get to me when there is a solution working in the wild.

It's been tested on mainnet successfully routing through various hops using all the different implementations of lightning with public beta for everyone to use being released soon

Released soon , is NOT Released Now!

Still vaporware until then.

When shitnet is released, you think people will need a 4 year degree before they can understand all of the stupid hoops it will make them jump thru.
Or
Will the shitnet banks, just say give us your money , we will do it all for you because you are too stupid to understand this convoluted shitnet system,
that was designed to be too hard for 70% of the populace to use.   Tongue

╥Aztek

Payment channels can be created automatic so its pretty simple

1. Visit site
2. scan code (payment amount is included and shown)
3. press send/pay
4. if a routable payment channel exists then payment is sent and transaction is complete otherwise a routable channel is created and then payment is sent then transaction is complete

Thats it

You are a known troll already here
Why are you coming here to troll? And more importantly, why do you come to this forum to tell Fud? instead of going to your forum to celebrate how well your 4-step LN is doing + the 4 steps of opening channel + the 4 steps of closing channel

We know that you are a very good person and you just want to help us so that we do not make the mistake of investing in bch (ironia on). But no thanks, we do not need FOMO and FUD

In bch you only need one step, send ..., and best of all WHICH IS ALREADY WORKING, ln are more promises to arrive that require 4 steps + 4 steps + .....

Opening and closing of channels is done automatic and handled by your wallet in the background but you can still open a channel manually if you wish
tekmobile

View Profile WWW
December 10, 2017, 05:50:43 PM

Sorry if this has been answered but are you guys going to implement segwit in the future and lightening network support for atomic swap?

╥Aztek

Claims "Lightning is Centralised" then recommends people use exchanges that have a single point of failure and when hacked you lose everything

There are multiple exchanges that process offchain transactions dum dum,  pick one.

* Also Exchanges don't require Timelocking of funds for weeks/months like shitnet will. *

╥Aztek

So what you are saying is pick the one you think is less likely to be hacked to minimise your potential losses or spread out over them all and don't forget to give then all copies of your ID to potentially be stolen by some hacker group selling it to the highest bidder on the black market

could you let me know which exchange I need to use a local starbucks or do they support all the exchanges or do the different exchanges all route through each other

I saying Exchanges are working right NOW!.

Exchanges do not require Time Locking , meaning I can receive funds and immediately move it off the exchange to my personal wallet.

Your ShitNet locks in the funds for weeks/months at a time, giving a hacker more time to steal from the shitnet hub before you even find out about it.

All an exchange user has to do is give you a screen name and you send the funds to him offchain.
Cryptopia is one of the exchanges with that capability and it works right now!

A world easier than that shitnet vaporware you keep preaching about.

╥Aztek

I don't know about you but I have to go through KYC and AML checks to use exchanges and don't feel like having to hand over personal ID to every exchange I want to use
tekmobile

View Profile WWW
December 10, 2017, 05:59:08 PM

╥Aztek

╥Aztek

So what you are saying is pick the one you think is less likely to be hacked to minimise your potential losses or spread out over them all and don't forget to give then all copies of your ID to potentially be stolen by some hacker group selling it to the highest bidder on the black market

Exchanges do not require Time Locking , meaning I can receive funds and immediately move it off the exchange to my personal wallet.

Your ShitNet locks in the funds for weeks/months at a time, giving a hacker more time to steal from the shitnet hub before you even find out about it.

All an exchange user has to do is give you a screen name and you send the funds to him offchain.

╥Aztek

I don't know about you but I have to go through KYC and AML checks to use exchanges and don't feel like having to hand over personal ID to every exchange I want to use

And you think LN Banks are not going to require those checks.

Man, go to another coin forum that uses segshit, you are wasting all of our damn time with your banking cartel loving bullshit.

╥Aztek

LN hubs do not use ID checks they don't know who it belongs to just where it came from last and where it goes to next

When they receive a transaction the hub does not know if the one being received is from the sender or just being relayed and when passing it on they do not know if it's going to it's destination or if it will be relayed further

hv_
Legendary

Activity: 2506
Merit: 1055

Clean Code and Scale

View Profile WWW
December 10, 2017, 08:26:21 PM

LN hubs do not use ID checks they don't know who it belongs to just where it came from last and where it goes to next

Onchain Personal Wallets do not use ID checks.

When they receive a transaction the hub does not know if the one being received is from the sender or just being relayed and when passing it on they do not know if it's going to it's destination or if it will be relayed further

https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Money_laundering
money laundering as obfuscating sources of money, either intentionally or by merely using financial systems or services that do not identify or track sources or destinations

It is going to be regulated like a bank , dufus.

You are full of shit discussing a vapor ware product and you don't know what legal restrictions will be placed on it.

In all Seriousness , no one here care about your shitnet vapor ware, go create you own vapor ware forum so you can make up shit on how great that piece of shit is .

No one here believes you. As always you leave out the important stuff.

╥Aztek

As I said. This tek mob is only about to shill and has no clue about financial software and risks.

Never buy any financial product or service from a slippery sales that is not able to discuss existing risks of it

No disclaimer, no real impl -> come back after 3 years before I'll put grandma's money on it.

Carpe diem  -  understand the White Paper and mine honest.
Fix real world issues: Check out b-vote.com
The simple way is the genius way - Satoshi's Rules: humana veris _
jbreher
Legendary

Activity: 3038
Merit: 1660

lose: unfind ... loose: untight

View Profile
December 10, 2017, 08:55:44 PM

This is the future shame BCH can't do it

In the controlled conditions of a lab, any coin can do this.

Get to me when there is a solution working in the wild.

It's been tested on mainnet successfully routing through various hops using all the different implementations of lightning with public beta for everyone to use being released soon

Umm hmm, ummm hmm -
How is that decentralized, permissionless, anonymous path discovery algorithm coming?

Anyone with a campaign ad in their signature -- for an organization with which they are not otherwise affiliated -- is automatically deducted credibility points.

I've been convicted of heresy. Convicted by a mere known extortionist. Read my Trust for details.
jbreher
Legendary

Activity: 3038
Merit: 1660

lose: unfind ... loose: untight

View Profile
December 10, 2017, 09:04:52 PM

LN Node operators cannot confiscate funds it's a timelocked contract enforced by the main chain LN is designed to be trustless meaning you do not need to trust the node operators it is not in their interest to try and cheat you and if they do try then you can close the channel with all funds yours and theirs

Your channel counterpart's ability to steal your funds is limited only to your ability to create an on chain transaction before the channel timeout. Even if you do detect their stealing transaction in time, you need to get your claim mined into a block in time. With transaction backlog skyrocketing, how successful do you think that will be?

Anyone with a campaign ad in their signature -- for an organization with which they are not otherwise affiliated -- is automatically deducted credibility points.

I've been convicted of heresy. Convicted by a mere known extortionist. Read my Trust for details.
svennnny

Activity: 182
Merit: 17

View Profile
December 10, 2017, 09:30:39 PM

╥Aztek

╥Aztek

╥Aztek

And you think LN Banks aka shitnet banks are not going to require those checks.

Man, go to another coin forum that uses segshit, you are wasting all of our damn time with your banking cartel loving bullshit.

╥Aztek

You are here on a Bitcoin forum. Be happy there is an altcoin section for Bcash or make your own forum if you don't like it dumbass.
Mrpumperitis
Legendary

Activity: 2688
Merit: 1075

View Profile
December 10, 2017, 09:34:07 PM

correction time....
big btab/btc/segwit1x dump on the way

Technically Bitcoin is a fork and Bitcoin Cash is the original blockchain.When the hard fork occurred, people had access to the same amount of coins on Bitcoin and Bitcoin Cash.- NIST
Nesch84

Activity: 169
Merit: 100

View Profile
December 10, 2017, 09:35:22 PM

hey bch community, dont forget Bitcore, faster, cheaper, and will growth
LEILO

Activity: 336
Merit: 250

View Profile
December 10, 2017, 10:35:31 PM

Any idea how to pull out bch from nano ledger s from the main chain. I have my PIN number but lost the passphrase ...I was able to send my bitcoins and eth but bch gets me error message .
svennnny

Activity: 182
Merit: 17

View Profile
December 11, 2017, 01:46:06 AM

correction time....

Boom 16K sucker  Grin
ayamark789

Activity: 171
Merit: 100

View Profile
December 11, 2017, 03:15:55 AM

Most participants in the ecosystem will eventually complete the upgrade by activating SegWit2x with BIP91. However, it is good to see two groups of people with different preferences experimenting. Instead of coercively implementing one or another way, we can see how each of these ideas can be implemented in real life.
Mrpumperitis
Legendary

View Profile
December 11, 2017, 06:19:19 AM

correction time....

Boom 16K sucker  Grin
yea seems like the futures is hungry for coin....
a few hours ago....
After the hugely anticipated launch, the launch was enjoying a strong debut. Bitcoin futures expiring in January were priced at $17,780 as of 4.57am GMT, up from an opening level of $15,000. About 2,300 contracts changed hands.
The contracts climbed more than 20 percent and triggered two trading halts designed to cool volatility. Dealers said initial volumes exceeded expectations, while traffic on Cboe’s website was so strong that it caused delays and outages

anyways, now for BCH
BCH futures are on the way i hear, they need it to be...
$1370 for a coin thats on the way to the futures next..... Shocked

Technically Bitcoin is a fork and Bitcoin Cash is the original blockchain.When the hard fork occurred, people had access to the same amount of coins on Bitcoin and Bitcoin Cash.- NIST
Mrpumperitis
Legendary

View Profile
December 11, 2017, 06:37:23 AM

https://news.bitcoin.com/lamassu-adds-bitcoin-cash-giving-bch-more-atm-support/

flyx

Activity: 374
Merit: 101

I am a student

View Profile
December 11, 2017, 07:18:09 AM

hey bch community, dont forget Bitcore, faster, cheaper, and will growth

I don't like its chart ..

Donate:
BTC:   bc1q3ghe565af3zq20u05qpm474eu8wsff7tflcfg3
ETH:  0xDFCaFeF24a398FB8AbF4ca363c04C267c45279E5
Mrpumperitis
Legendary

View Profile
December 11, 2017, 07:44:02 AM

ViaBTC‏ @ViaBTC

ViaBTC Retweeted CoinEx

Let us present you our new friend  - @coinexcom World's FiRST BCH priced Exchange   Shocked Shocked Shocked Shocked Shocked Shocked Shocked

https://twitter.com/ViaBTC/status/940072452700246017

Will be online soon and in CoinEx, we offer trading pairs for bitcoin, litecoin and ethereum, among others.

(Please add XRP as it is a big part of SBI and they are also working with BCH)

sign me up  Kiss

Mrpumperitis
Legendary

View Profile
December 11, 2017, 07:57:30 AM

https://www.reddit.com/r/btc/comments/7itd1k/president_of_sbi_holdings_the_vision_of_the/
"The vision of the original Bitcoin white paper written by Satoshi Nakamoto calls for a peer-to-peer electronic cash system. That is a powerful vision, and SBI Group will devote resources to enable a future world where Bitcoin Cash is used globally for daily payments."

Grin Grin Grin Grin

SBI are Ripple partners  Cool

Mrpumperitis
Legendary

View Profile
December 11, 2017, 08:16:33 AM

Here is how i know how involved SBI are and their plans for the future using blockchain tech and more.  Smiley
Time for the theme of Laura
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=6LB7LZZGpkw&list=PL3701130022801F23  Smiley Smiley

price is dipping slighty due to BTC ATH....
ive noticed this for past couple of months, btc rises first then xrp rises even more..
i think both coins have been going up a couple of weeks after this form...
http://www.sbigroup.co.jp/english/investors/disclosure/presentation/pdf/170301presentations.pdf

theres some amazing info here, so much that i cant understand it all lol, but im trying...heres the bits i found most interesting so far.....
page 1...
The items in this document are provided as information related to the financial results and the business strategy of the SBI Group companies and not as an invitation to invest in the stock or securities issued by each company.

(lols  Wink Wink yea ok then  Wink Wink)

This new wave ( uptrend ) of fintech, iot and other things should last until 2050, until the next tech revolution  Smiley

page 14...wow, SBI liquidty providers in 20 currencies...im sure XRP will be part of that.
Provision of FX market
infrastructure and systems
for 20 pairs of currencies

page 18 ..FinTech 2.0 Blockchain is the core technology  Grin

woooooooaaaa

page 30...
SBI Liquidity Market and SBI FXTRADE are Partnering with
Microsoft Japan to Develop a FX Trading Service Utilizing AI

page 35
[Offering services (planned)]
Exchange and trading services for various virtual currencies,
including bitcoin BCH now imo and XRP,
as well
as regional tokens

Exchange of SBI Coin
(tentative name), which will be developed within the Group, with various virtual currencies, cash, SBI Points and gold Considering the handling, not only of virtual currencies with floating exchange rates, but also
of coins with exchange values of 1 JPY or 1 USD

pages 36,37,38...all about XRP

classicsucks

Activity: 686
Merit: 504

View Profile
December 11, 2017, 09:31:26 AM

Let us present you our new friend  - @coinexcom World's FiRST BCH priced Exchange   Shocked Shocked Shocked Shocked Shocked Shocked Shocked

https://twitter.com/ViaBTC/status/940072452700246017

BULLISH.

Did anyone know that BTC.com's transaction accelerator takes ONLY BCH for payment to accelerate unconfirmed BTC transactions? LOL irony, they can't take BTC because the fee would be more than what they're charging.  Also that transaction would sit in the mempool for too long...

https://pushtx.btc.com/#/

Pages: « 1 ... 512 513 514 515 516 517 518 519 520 521 522 523 524 525 526 527 528 529 530 531 532 533 534 535 536 537 538 539 540 541 542 543 544 545 546 547 548 549 550 551 552 553 554 555 556 557 558 559 560 561 [562] 563 564 565 566 567 568 569 570 571 572 573 574 575 576 577 578 579 580 581 582 583 584 585 586 587 588 589 590 591 592 593 594 595 596 597 598 599 600 601 602 603 604 605 606 607 608 609 610 611 612 ... 937 »
  Print  

Jump to: