Bitcoin Forum
May 04, 2024, 03:46:09 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 [24] 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 »
  Print  
Author Topic: Better investement right now, bitcoins or Altcoins.  (Read 26336 times)
suzanne5223

Activity: 2604
Merit: 650

Want top-notch marketing for your project, Hire me

View Profile WWW
October 14, 2017, 04:10:57 PM

If I planned on buying some coins today. Which would be the better long term investment, and why?
You are doing it right! Buying bitcoin is now a long and good investment. At present, bitcoin is rising after China has announced that bitcoin can not be banned. And bitcoin is gaining ground in the digital money market. In the future bitcoin will be accepted as cash payment.
Yes, the Chinese government not placing ban on bitcoin is wonderful and the reason why they want to ban bitcoin before is because of their national currency cause they believe bitcoin will overthrow their Yuan which is the reason why Yao also rejected the idea that bitcoin should be recognize as a legitimate form of money. However, the price of bitcoin didn't surge because of that.

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
BitcoinCleanup.com: Learn why Bitcoin isn't bad for the environment
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
avikz
Legendary

Activity: 3080
Merit: 1499

View Profile
October 14, 2017, 04:33:46 PM

If I planned on buying some coins today. Which would be the better long term investment, and why?

I won't recommend you to invest in any single coin. Instead diversify your investment in more than one coins. Split up your surplus money and invest in more than one coins based on your risk taking capability. Diversification is a very basic requirement for any portfolio and it lowers the risk level of your portfolio. It ensures your capital protection during the bearish market.

I have been investing in bitcoin since  along time now and I have now started investing in ETH since last few months. I had a chance to buy ETH when the ETH price was just 10 USD. I regret that I didn't buy ETH at that time. I started with ETH when the price was at 260 USD. However, I have now started investing in more coins apart from bitcoin and ETH. I too have a long term goal and I believe my diversified portfolio will fetch me a higher profit in future.

Anthony1985

Activity: 560
Merit: 251

Tic.eth

View Profile
October 14, 2017, 04:36:08 PM

I would always keep a big percentage on Btc, Altcoins can explode and do really well but I believe that Bitcoin is the one who will always have a future.
dutchkay

Activity: 434
Merit: 100

View Profile
October 14, 2017, 04:52:10 PM

Many good coins exist. If you want to invest go for long term, it's profits are huge. Always invest in Bitcoin, I don't forget to mention it. It's return is always huge. Ethereum, PIVX, Dash and Neo. Don't forget BCC. These are good coins for long term.
steskoff

Activity: 83
Merit: 10

View Profile
October 14, 2017, 05:07:51 PM

I frequently buy and trade alts. But at the moment, all my coins are worth less compared to if had sticked to just buying bitcoin. Of course this has something todo with the recent high of BTC. The main problem I have with alts right now is the fact, that even when BTC dips alts are not going strong.

██████████  ✔  PoSToken - First PoS Smart Contract Token - Get Your Free Tokens Now!
█     PoSToken    █  ✔  Free Airdrop ●  No-ICO  ●  100% Annual Interest First Year
██████████  ✔  ANN ●  WebSite  ●  Twitter  ●  Slack  ●  Whitepaper
aldrian09

Activity: 308
Merit: 250

View Profile
October 14, 2017, 07:31:37 PM

If you plan to buy a crypto then go for BITCOIN this is the number one good investment in all of them. You have to hold it for long time to see good profit.
SMSabuj

Activity: 602

I am a professional Web Designer and Developer

View Profile
October 14, 2017, 07:40:27 PM

I think Bitcoin, Ethereum, Waves, Stratis, Minexcoin etc are the better investment right now. In between, Ethereum and Waves are the best for investment. Both are short term and long term. Those coins are so potent.
v0rtecxz

Activity: 406

View Profile
October 14, 2017, 08:33:07 PM

bitcoin is great for investment, boosted by higher growth and exchange rates, bitcion can be made as a promising investment place for the future, but if you are focused on just one coin you will lose the chance to earn more many advantages, because there are some alt coins there that have great potential to be a place for you to invest, the difference in price with bitcoin does look far, but if you can choose the right way, you can earn multiple benefits
rayneh

Activity: 308

MatrixCoin - Creating Bright Future Together

View Profile
October 14, 2017, 08:41:54 PM

I think Bitcoin, Ethereum, Waves, Stratis, Minexcoin etc are the better investment right now. In between, Ethereum and Waves are the best for investment. Both are short term and long term. Those coins are so potent.
I would recommend one of the best is bitcoin because bitcoin bring a small units for it's lover which is called Satoshis and MBTC these unit price is also increasing so if you are holding your coins then the price of these unit will be increase too so buy them as well and save them for a while and then sell.

██████████              █████           
████████████          ███████         
███        █████          ███████         
███        █████          ███████         
████        ██████      █████████       
██████            ██████████      █████████       
█████            ██████            ████        ██      █████████       
█████            ██████            ████        ███  ███████████     
█████            ██████            ████        ███  ███████████     
███                                      █████████████████  ███████████     
███    ███    █████              ██████████  ████████████  █████████   
███    █████              ██████████  ████████████  █████████   
█████              ██████████  ████████████  █████████   
██████            ███      ███████████      ██████████ 
██████            ██          █████████          ██████████
██████████          █████████          ██████████
██████████          █████████          ██████████

██
█  ██  █
█  ██  █
█  ██  █
█  ██  █
█  ██  █
█  ██  █
█  ██  █

█  ██  █

█  ██  █

█  ██  █

█  ██  █

██

██
█  ██  █
█  ██  █
█  ██  █
█  ██  █
█  ██  █
█  ██  █
█  ██  █

█  ██  █

█  ██  █

█  ██  █

█  ██  █

██

➤  TWITTER
➤  FACEBOOK
➤  INSTAGRAM
meebs

Activity: 616
Merit: 500

View Profile
October 14, 2017, 08:45:36 PM

Bitcoin is always and best investment to make to make huge profits in future but there are also some very good altcoins like ETH, ETC, XRP, XMR which can give you good profits if you buy and sell at the right time but in long term bitcoin will never disappoint you and will give you best profits on your investments so if you don't have any knowledge about altcoins then better to stick only with bitcoin.

▄▄▄█████████████▄▄▄
           ▄████████▀▀▀▀▀▀▀████████▄
        ▄██████▀▀             ▀▀██████▄
      ▄█████▀▀                    ▀▀█████▄
     █████▀                          ▀█████
    ████▀          ▄▄███████▄▄         ▀████
   ████▌        ▄██▀▀▀    ▀▀▀██▄        ▐████
  ████▌       ▄██▀            ▀██▄       ▐████
 ▐████       ██▀   ▄▄█▀▀▀█▄▄    ▀██       ████▌
 ████▌      ▐█▌   █▀  ▄▄   ▀▀             ▐████
▐████       ██  █▌  █▌ █████████████      ████▌
▐████       ██  ▐█  ▐█                     ████▌
▐████       ██  █▌  █▌ █████████████      ████▌
 ████▌      ▐█▌   █▄  ▀▀   ▄▄    ██▀      ▐████
 ▐████       ██▄   ▀▀█▄▄▄█▀▀    ██▌       ████▌
  █████       ▀██▄            ▄██▀       █████
   █████        ▀██▄▄▄    ▄▄▄██▀        █████
    █████          ▀▀███████▀▀         █████
     █████▄                          ▄█████
      ▀█████▄▄                    ▄▄█████▀
        ▀██████▄▄             ▄▄██████▀
           ▀████████▄▄▄▄▄▄▄████████▀
              ▀▀▀█████████████▀▀▀
Global Cryptocurrency
          ▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬

DECENTRALISING PRODUCTION, LOGISTICS AND PAYMENT 
                ▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬   3D SERVICE      32 BAY     GCC WEBWALLET
▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬

wantjokull

Activity: 700
Merit: 275

View Profile WWW
October 15, 2017, 04:36:22 AM

Right at this moment when BTC is at all time high and altcoins are on red, I'm going all for alts. It's the best time to buy the highest amount of alts for the littlest amount of btc/fiat, if there are projects you believe in.

It's not like that. Bitcoin is all time high because people have invested into bitcoin as the fork is going to happen on 25th which will give chance to people to earn equivalent amount of bitcoin gold which will be another alt and in simple way it's going to be all time high alt aftwards. This is same case as bitcoin cash where people earned couple of thousand dollars by doing nothing. Literally nothing. That's why people are more into bitcoin for now and soon everything will reset after fork goes off smoothly.

▄▄██▄▄        ▄▄██▄▄
 ▄▄██████████▄▄▄▄██████████▄▄
█████████████████████████████
▀▀██████████▀▀ ▀▀██████████▀▀
    ▀▀██▀▀         ▀▀██▀▀

███▄▄██████▄▄        ▄▄██████▄▄     ▄█▄       ▄█▄     ▄▄██████▄▄
██████▀▀▀▀████▄    ▄████▀▀▀▀████▄  ▀████▄   ▄████▀  ▄████▀▀▀▀████▄
████        ███▄  ▄███        ███▄   ▀████▄████▀   ▄███        ███▄
███          ███  ████████████████     ▀█████▀     ███          ███
███          ███  ████▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀    ▄███████▄    ███▄        ▄███
███          ███   ███▄▄            ▄████▀ ▀████▄   ███▄▄    ▄▄███
███          ███    ▀██████████    ▀███▀     ▀███▀   ▀██████████▀
▀▀▀          ▀▀▀       ▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀      ▀         ▀        ▀▀▀▀▀▀
▄▄▀▀▀▀▀▄       
▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▀▀      ▄▄█▄▄   
▄▀▀  ▄▄▀▀      ▄▄▀▀   █ ▀▀▄
▄▀▄▄▀▀      ▄▄▀▀        █  ▀▄
█▄▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▄█
▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄  █                           █
█                    ▄▄▄▄▄▄▄█
  ▄▄▄▄▄▄▄  █                  ▄▀       █
█                  █   ██   █
    ▄▄▄▄▄  █                  ▀▄       █
█                    ▀▀▀▀▀▀▀█
█                           █
▀▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▀
THE WORLD'S
FIRST INSTANT
CRYPTO LOANS
GET INSTANT CASH IN
40+FIAT
CURRENCIES

USING
CRYPTO  AS
COLLATERAL

DaddyMonsi
Legendary

Activity: 1344
Merit: 1006

View Profile WWW
October 15, 2017, 04:48:03 AM

Depends on the situation, reason why Bitcoin is high nowadays because altcoin holders are converting to Bitcoin in anticipation of the Bitcoin Gold airdrop because they (including me) don't wan't to miss the train when airdrop happens and cash in when exchangers starts listing them and allow to sell.
ss890

Activity: 644
Merit: 263

View Profile WWW
October 15, 2017, 05:56:11 AM

With current situation of bitcoin development it's obviously bitcoin in what we should really invest. The market cap is increasing dramatically and with recent bitcoin gold fork it's gonna be major hike in prices. This can be speculated from the segwit2x hardfork that happened recently. So we can at least be sure about our investment into bitcoin from now onwards. The bitcoin has already won minds of many users and this is going to increase the volume of investment a lot. Just imagine bitcoin reached 5.7k in no time and as we speak more people invest into it.
Anthonyxx

Activity: 210

View Profile
October 15, 2017, 06:17:41 AM

If you plan on buying for a long term investment,always look for coins with an actual value.
In order to differentiate the good ones from the shit coins your priority is research and learning as much as you can.
This kind of coins are usually unique and actually offer some new ideas and concepts.
Now,if your primary interest is making profit then it's a different thing.
Then look for coins which have established community,and a lot of supporters.
They are often objectively nothing new and innovative,but they create hype and then dump in price,on which you can make some bucks.
pratik009

Activity: 365
Merit: 108

View Profile
October 15, 2017, 06:40:00 AM

For the long term investment I always suggests you btc.because the price of btc increasing everyday.and btc is also very old currency and it's also known as king of cryptocurrency.and nowadays it's price crossed up to 5200$.so btc is best for long term .but if you think for the short term then I suggests you to invest in altcoins like ETH.
Jessica2009

Activity: 348

View Profile
October 15, 2017, 07:15:16 AM

Bitcoin is one of the famous cryptocurrency which most of us have heard.Apart from bitcoin we can also invest in alternative coins;altcoin use the blockchain technology and solves a lot of problems.Even bitcoin is most valuable cryptocurrency there may be room for altcoins and altcoins may not be bad,altcoin have to compete with bitcoin itself. Investing in bitcoin is safer but the growth in altcoin is faster and tremendous.

K O N I O S        |│        The World's Most Secure Cash & Crypto Platform
[   PRE-ICO  |  LIVE   ]      [ AIRDROP | LIVE ]      [    ICO  |  July 1st    ]
WHITEPAPER                       TWITTER                       TELEGRAM                       ANN THREAD
Mr.Anonymous

Activity: 644

View Profile
October 15, 2017, 12:59:50 PM

You are doing it right! Buying bitcoin is now a long and good investment. At present, bitcoin is rising after China has announced that bitcoin can not be banned. And bitcoin is gaining ground in the digital money market. In the future bitcoin will be accepted as cash payment.
I dont think so that China news did affect bitcoins sudden price increase on which the reason actually why bitcoin price did rise is related on the upcoming fork and im really sure on that. We are now seeing new heights on bitcoin price which is really good to see and talking about investments if you do know how to handle altcoins together with bitcoins then it would really be a good tandem.
That is only a fearing missing out on the market, the rumor about receive new Bitcoin in next fork can not make me really want to buy more Bitcoin. But others not as me, they affected by this rumor and accidentally made the price of Bitcoin increased a lot and created a big FOMO.
RealPhotoshoper
Legendary

Activity: 1050
Merit: 1001

View Profile
October 15, 2017, 03:16:09 PM

Bitcoin is always and best investment to make to make huge profits in future but there are also some very good altcoins like ETH, ETC, XRP, XMR which can give you good profits if you buy and sell at the right time but in long term bitcoin will never disappoint you and will give you best profits on your investments so if you don't have any knowledge about altcoins then better to stick only with bitcoin.
Sometimes people put the money on an altcoin that has high marketcap.
It is indeed a good basic strategy , but when you want to take big profit just look at the altcoin potential.
The market might far lower than bitcoin but if certain altcoin has a very high potential it could give you huge profit more than just when you put your money in bitcoin.
marseille

Activity: 938

View Profile
October 15, 2017, 04:17:15 PM

Its always good to invest in both of them to grab the profits from both the ends as there are many reputed altcoins that has potential to go much higher and if you have invested in those coins when the price is low then it can give you huge profits which may not be possible with bitcoins in short term as bitcoin is a long term investment you cannot expect to make huge profits overnight.
Bacchu

Activity: 252

View Profile
October 15, 2017, 04:30:25 PM

I would definitely say altcoins right now
You are absolutely right.Its time to buy altcoin. now most of the coin price dumped a lot.so its best time to invest in altcoin.but The matter is the harfork. I am going to miss take chance for bitcoin gold for buying altcoin.
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 [24] 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 »
  Print  

Jump to: