Bitcoin Forum
May 08, 2024, 11:28:20 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 [44] 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 »
  Print  
Author Topic: Better investement right now, bitcoins or Altcoins.  (Read 26336 times)
bilyboy

Activity: 364
Merit: 100

View Profile
February 02, 2018, 06:46:59 PM

Surely i will choose Bitcoins, cause Altcoins finally get the standard from Bitcoin. And, if we see the progress of Cryptocurrency market, Bitcoin have uprising, it mean they have good movement in the market. I don't like take much risk with Altcoins, because i already learn more about Bitcoin.

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
"There should not be any signed int. If you've found a signed int somewhere, please tell me (within the next 25 years please) and I'll change it to unsigned int." -- Satoshi
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.
AteenaD

Activity: 208
Merit: 0

View Profile
February 02, 2018, 10:42:46 PM

My personal preference would be to invest in both of them as they both show a lot of possibilities. Favoring a little more on bitcoin mainly because it has already withstood the test of time (compared to the other cryptos at least) and because there's so much infrastructure around it and I can't see people just abandoning it that easy. On the other hand, Ethereum is still a very promising cryptocurrency, and it's just a matter of time as to when it will finally show off all it's capabilities.
@Mhaiang

Activity: 294
Merit: 10

W12 – Blockchain protocol

View Profile
February 03, 2018, 12:09:58 AM

Bitcoin value today is very low, so I suggest you to invest in altcoins instead. More altcoins has a great performance. But if you have more money then try buying bitcoins. It is the right time to buy it.

W12.io  ▬▬▬▬▬▬  Blockchain protocol                         
            Built F O R :    ❤ Charity Market    ⚫ ICO    ֆ CROWDFUNDING

◥ TELEGRAMWHITEPAPERTWITTERFACEBOOK ▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬ ❱❱❱ R E G I S T E R  for the  TO K E N  S A L E ❰❰❰
Birin016

Activity: 378

View Profile
February 22, 2018, 03:28:35 PM

In my opinion still have some altcoin can long term as Ethereum, Bitcoin Cash, Litecoin, NEO,  because they are altcoin have real community and many user use it for their job. Some of the altcoins are cheap now and they will give you profit in short period of time
Cryptoproff

Activity: 224

View Profile
February 22, 2018, 03:54:43 PM

If you are good at trading, let choose altcoins. If you dont have many trading skills, let invest in Bitcoin.
GrayFullbuster

Activity: 658
Merit: 103

View Profile
February 22, 2018, 04:42:26 PM

If I planned on buying some coins today. Which would be the better long term investment, and why?
Bitcoin is still the best investment here in the cryptocurrency world. The reason why you should invest your money on bitcoins rather than altcoins is because the bitcoin is more powerful and has potential here in the cryptocurrency market.

marxwal

Activity: 3
Merit: 0

View Profile
February 22, 2018, 04:51:45 PM

I'd invest in VEN if I had to choose an alt coin. VEN, NEO, ICX
Drizzlepistol

Activity: 134

Decentralized Ascending Auctions on Blockchain

View Profile
February 23, 2018, 05:44:11 AM

in my opinion, you can choose INS and TIO to invest. these coins are released from successful ICOs with good products for the economy. I believe it will rise up in the future

iBid     ▐     Decentralized Auctions on Blockchain    (    About us    Telegram   )
▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬             AN  AUCTION    ❱   All auctions start at     $0

[  ◥   Google Play      ◥   App Store  ]   ██ SIGN UP ██        with no minimum reserve
longminh123

Activity: 432

View Profile
February 23, 2018, 06:30:10 AM

in my opinion, you can choose INS and TIO to invest. these coins are released from successful ICOs with good products for the economy. I believe it will rise up in the future
I am keeping INS and TIO because I believe 2 altcoin this will be very developed and will be new trend in 2018 but at this time price 2 altcoin is very low and most people are selling panic. I think this is a good opportunity to buy and hold for a long time because the chance to win x10 is huge
Creating N Action

Activity: 266
Merit: 102

View Profile
February 23, 2018, 08:32:39 AM

Both bitcoins and altcoins are good for investment. But for now, I choose bitcoin because it is good for long term investment. Bitcoin can be more profitable than other coins. It was good and fast when it comes to money transaction . There's no doubt in bitcoin. I prefer bitcoin becuase bitcoin price are continuously increasing and i am pretty sure that i can earn more profit but it doesn't mean that altcoin is not good for investment. Altcoin are too good in investment but bitcoin are much better than altcoin because as we can see bitcoin keeps growing.

GideonGono

Activity: 2016
Merit: 501

★Bitvest.io★ Play Plinko or Invest!

View Profile WWW
February 23, 2018, 10:24:57 AM

If I planned on buying some coins today. Which would be the better long term investment, and why?

Still bitcoin is one of the best investment for the long term because its either increase or decrease depend on the demand of the marketplace. And I know that lot of us using bitcoin to invest on the long term , altcoin is just for the short term investment only because it would be stock on falling because of the projects that been unsucessful. So as of now still bitcoin , and always be bitcoin.

.BIG WINNER!.
[15.00000000 BTC]

▄████████████████████▄
██████████████████████
██████████▀▀██████████
█████████░░░░█████████
██████████▄▄██████████
███████▀▀████▀▀███████
██████░░░░██░░░░██████
███████▄▄████▄▄███████
████▀▀████▀▀████▀▀████
███░░░░██░░░░██░░░░███
████▄▄████▄▄████▄▄████
██████████████████████

▀████████████████████▀
▄████████████████████▄
██████████████████████
█████▀▀█▀▀▀▀▀▀██▀▀████
█████░░░░░░░░░░░░░████
█████░░░░░░░░░░░░▄████
█████░░▄███▄░░░░██████
█████▄▄███▀░░░░▄██████
█████████░░░░░░███████
████████░░░░░░░███████
███████░░░░░░░░███████
███████▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄███████

██████████████████████
▀████████████████████▀
▄████████████████████▄
███████████████▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
███████████▀▀▄▄█░░░░░█
█████████▀░░█████░░░░█
███████▀░░░░░████▀░░░▀
██████░░░░░░░░▀▄▄█████
█████░▄░░░░░▄██████▀▀█
████░████▄░███████░░░░
███░█████░█████████░░█
███░░░▀█░██████████░░█
███░░░░░░████▀▀██▀░░░░
███░░░░░░███░░░░░░░░░░

██░▄▄▄▄░████▄▄██▄░░░░
████████████▀▀▀▀▀▀▀██
█████████████░█▀▀▀█░███
██████████▀▀░█▀░░░▀█░▀▀
███████▀░▄▄█░█░░░░░█░█▄
████▀░▄▄████░▀█░░░█▀░██
███░▄████▀▀░▄░▀█░█▀░▄░▀
█▀░███▀▀▀░░███░▀█▀░███░
▀░███▀░░░░░████▄░▄████░
░███▀░░░░░░░█████████░░
░███░░░░░░░░░███████░░░
███▀░██░░░░░░▀░▄▄▄░▀░░░
███░██████▄▄░▄█████▄░▄▄

██░████████░███████░█
▄████████████████████▄
████████▀▀░░░▀▀███████
███▀▀░░░░░▄▄▄░░░░▀▀▀██
██░▀▀▄▄░░░▀▀▀░░░▄▄▀▀██
██░▄▄░░▀▀▄▄░▄▄▀▀░░░░██
██░▀▀░░░░░░█░░░░░██░██
██░░░▄▄░░░░█░██░░░░░██
██░░░▀▀░░░░█░░░░░░░░██
██░░░░░▄▄░░█░░░░░██░██
██▄░░░░▀▀░░█░██░░░░░██
█████▄▄░░░░█░░░░▄▄████
█████████▄▄█▄▄████████

▀████████████████████▀

Rainbot
Daily Quests
Faucet
angrynerd88

Activity: 910
Merit: 253

Hodlers Network

View Profile
February 23, 2018, 10:46:54 AM

Bitcoin is better investment due to its unique features and quick acceptance.Bitcoin is expensive but also profit oriented for long term,while altcoin are best for trading to earn daily or weekly basis.Some altcoin have also worth to invest for long term,altcoin can afford any one but take time to grow so need for patience to earn maximum profit.

legenduim

Activity: 588
Merit: 101

View Profile
February 27, 2018, 10:35:06 AM

Still bitcoin is one of the best investment for the long term because its either increase or decrease depend on the demand of the marketplace. And I know that lot of us using bitcoin to invest on the long term , altcoin is just for the short term investment only because it would be stock on falling because of the projects that been unsucessful. So as of now still bitcoin , and always be bitcoin.

I am sure that experienced traders can earn more money on trading with altcoins. Yes, Bitcoins can be also profitable, but there are so many alts and so many possibilities!
miang

Activity: 196
Merit: 16

View Profile
February 27, 2018, 11:30:24 AM

I think altcoins are a better investment right now as the rate of growth of altcoins is much higher than Bitcoin. You can expect a 1000 percent growth in one year if you are able to find the right progressive altcoin. Bitcoin is also growing but rate of growth is less than that of altcoins.
futureofeth

Activity: 686

View Profile
February 27, 2018, 11:34:01 AM

I am sure that experienced traders can earn more money on trading with altcoins. Yes, Bitcoins can be also profitable, but there are so many alts and so many possibilities!

Possibility of making money is easy but at the same time it is very difficulty to choose the right coin for making money. There are many coin some very cheap and some are very high value, not only these we have to check potential development about the company also.
Jhaypril05

Activity: 150

View Profile
February 27, 2018, 11:38:59 AM

Bitcoin is one and only best in investment for long term. I prefer to invest your money in bitcoin, altcoins is better thou but much better to invest in bitcoin. We already know that trading has two way, its either increase or decrease. Buy bitcoin in deep price and soon you will have your profit.
trashvin

Activity: 89
Merit: 19

“Decentralized Transportation Economy”

View Profile
February 27, 2018, 11:44:51 AM

It depends what altcoin you are investing in, some are so attached to bitcoin price that investing on them will mirror bitcoin price with a bit of extra volatility.
Well for me it is more better to invest with altcoins right now because there are alot of altcoins that has a lower price but also have a really bright future and for me we should invest on bitcoin when the value of it is we will dump really high again.

cryptoblue

Activity: 196
Merit: 11

View Profile
February 27, 2018, 11:46:38 AM

In my opinion, You should divide your investment and go for 30% Ethereum, 20% Neo, 20% bitcoin and with the rest of the 30% buy other good altcoins.

│ │   │      │      ━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━     IDA DIGITAL ASSET MANAGEMENT PTY, LTD     ━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━      │      │   │ │
─────────      Digitize Real Assets On The Ida Platform, Join A Thriving Business Ecosystem      ─────────
││     WhitePaper     ││  │   Telegram   │   Twitter   │   Facebook   │   YouTube   │  │││     PRIVATE SALE is L I V E !     │││
Edsemen

Activity: 413

View Profile
February 27, 2018, 12:18:04 PM

For which number one of course bitcoin is perfect for long term investment ,, because in my opinion bitcoin is the main coin in the world of cryptocurrencies

And for the altcoin alternative I recommend Litecoin and Namecoin ,, because these two coins I think very quickly once the movement follows the bitcoin price, and the price is not so expensive, so can buy more.
Yes bitcoin is the one who stand for digital currency which most user give trust for it. If really liked to invest it would be better to have bitcoin of it is the head among all.
And alt would be good also as for alternate by bitcoin sometimes.

allohha

Activity: 672
Merit: 176

View Profile
February 27, 2018, 03:30:54 PM

For which number one of course bitcoin is perfect for long term investment ,, because in my opinion bitcoin is the main coin in the world of cryptocurrencies

And for the altcoin alternative I recommend Litecoin and Namecoin ,, because these two coins I think very quickly once the movement follows the bitcoin price, and the price is not so expensive, so can buy more.
Yes bitcoin is the one who stand for digital currency which most user give trust for it. If really liked to invest it would be better to have bitcoin of it is the head among all.
And alt would be good also as for alternate by bitcoin sometimes.
Speaking of the benefits to date, the best short term investment is Bitcoin, because you can make good money on the price difference. if we follow the understanding of the price for one week, then we will see a rise and fall within 2000 dollars and this is the minimum.
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 [44] 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 »
  Print  

Jump to: