Bitcoin Forum
May 09, 2024, 09:04:08 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 [19] 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 »
  Print  
Author Topic: Better investement right now, bitcoins or Altcoins.  (Read 26336 times)
FluffyWallaby

Activity: 13
Merit: 0

View Profile
September 30, 2017, 09:31:40 AM

I would go with Altcoins that solve a real problem.

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
There are several different types of Bitcoin clients. The most secure are full nodes like Bitcoin Core, but full nodes are more resource-heavy, and they must do a lengthy initial syncing process. As a result, lightweight clients with somewhat less security are commonly used.
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.
raven7886
Legendary

Activity: 1512
Merit: 1041

View Profile
September 30, 2017, 09:36:35 AM

It's really an impossible question, the best altcoins will far outperform bitcoin, but bitcoin will probably out perform the average altcoin. I would advise splitting your portfolio across bitcoin and several altcoins.
I agree with you 100% when you said split the fiat by investing into bitcoin and altcoin because there's a lot of promising altcoin but when you said the best altcoin out perforem bitcoin is not true. However, people in testimoney and bitcoin has been making a lot of family happy
I suggest to everyone who wants to invest in cryptocurrency to take a keen overview of the market and then decide which one is good. Also look at the people attention where most of the people are going bitcoin, altcoin or any other side, because a lot of currencies available for sale in the market. The price of bitcoin is better than all the other currencies and so are the profit margins.
lamby

Activity: 223
Merit: 100

View Profile
September 30, 2017, 09:39:36 AM

Am new to bitcointalk but have been into bitcoin and altcoin long enough to know that I need to keep some bitcoins aside if I want to be rich tomorrow
susuberuang

Activity: 926

View Profile
September 30, 2017, 10:31:50 AM

If I planned on buying some coins today. Which would be the better long term investment, and why?

I recommend buying altcoin for investment with cheap price and trustable development, you can buy XRP, XRP update many innovations and very active, that's why I choose you to invest XRP altcoin.
TrueCryptonaire
Legendary

Activity: 1092
Merit: 1000

View Profile
October 01, 2017, 02:24:35 PM

Right now altcoins seems good investment while the bitcoin price is stable and not changing, but there are new winners and loosers daily in the Altcoin market, also there is an easy chance of getting 2x to 20x in Altcoin market in short term, but in bitcoin the price would reach to the same multiple in a few years or maybe it can take a decade or so. The only problem with Altcoin market is that whenever there is a bullish market in bitcoin, at that time the Altcoin market takes a huge dip and become bearish, but at the time of stable bitcoin price, the Altcoin market outperforms bitcoin market.
geegaw

Activity: 1316
Merit: 502

View Profile
October 01, 2017, 03:43:41 PM

It's bitcoins. Only a very small percentage of altcoins that does have a real project for the future and the rest are worthless.
Most of the people are afraid of bitcoin in these days because the price is very variable, and it is due to some decisions which damage the value of bitcoin in the market. That’s why the price of one bitcoin feels down to almost 2900 from 2700 dollars, but it regains its position in the market and the price once again reached more than 4000 dollars. There is lot of currencies in the world but bitcoin is the best.
Well, if we talk about the long term, Bitcoin is still a best choice, bitcoin has proven this in recent years, the price of bitcoin is always increasing and increasing every year, investing in bitcoin is still a wise idea at the moment. However, if we own too little bitcoin, we do not get too much profit in the long run, so we should optimize profits by investing in altcoin, and I encourage us to invest in the potential altcoin, altcoin must have many plans for the future, there is a large community with many supporters, at present the market trend is changing, we need to recognize this trend, if not, we will have more trouble in investing altcoin

████     ████     ████              ▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄
████    █████▄    ███               ████▀▀▀▀███▄
 ███▄   ██▀███   ████   ▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄   ████    ▀███
 ▀███  ▄██  ██   ███                ████    ▄███
  ███  ██▀  ███ ▄███    ▄▄▄▄▄▄      ███████████▀
  ▀██▄ ██   ▀██ ███     ██████      ████
   ██████    ██████    ███  ███     ████
   ▀▀▀▀▀     ▀▀▀▀▀    ▄██▀  ▀██▄    ▀▀▀▀
                      ███    ███
                     ████████████
                    ▄███      ███▄
                    ████      ████
....WorkAsPro...
First 
Crypto-powered
Freelance Service
....NO KYC...
0% Commission
....Fiverr Alternative...
Blockchain Voting System
    ▄█▀█▄
    █▄ ▄█
     ▀▀▀
▄▄  ▄███▄         █
██ ███ ██        █▀
██ ███ ██       ▄█
██ ███ ▀▀  ▀▀▀▀▀▀
██ ▀█▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄
 █▄  ▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀█
  ██▄▄▄▄▄▄▄  ▀█
▄█▀       ▀█▄ ▀█
▀▀         ▀▀  ▀▀
....Join us now...
cryptokitty

Activity: 420

Global Blockchain Solution For Transportation

View Profile
October 01, 2017, 04:22:47 PM

Both are good in terms of investment but know your skills first before making any investment. That's what I'm doing now. My goal is to learn more with trading.
prettyij

Activity: 28

View Profile
October 01, 2017, 05:32:11 PM

Bitcoin,there is no doubt in it that the price of bitcoin keeps increasing on the long term. Altcoins are good for short term investment but for long term investment, Bitcoin is the  best option. What I do is buy bitcoin and hold it for long term while i trade on altcoin for short term.
Celsiuss

Activity: 266

View Profile
October 01, 2017, 05:44:38 PM

I would go with Altcoins that solve a real problem.
What do you mean by altcoins that solves a real problem? There are many issues altcoins are trying to solve, and each coin has a different goal. It depends on what you believe in yourself. An example maybe?

who cares
reflector

Activity: 826
Merit: 263

View Profile
October 01, 2017, 06:06:38 PM

Bitcoin,there is no doubt in it that the price of bitcoin keeps increasing on the long term. Altcoins are good for short term investment but for long term investment, Bitcoin is the  best option. What I do is buy bitcoin and hold it for long term while i trade on altcoin for short term.

If you wish to invest on bitcoin you can just buy and hold it. That will give you better price in future for sure but for altcoin investment you cannot do that because of the little value and some cheap altcoins may go back to reach the scratch value.
Now in altcoin investment, people are concentrating to invest on mining side in bitcoin trading goes with the more profit with fast fluctuation in the price index.
Xenoph0bia

Activity: 966
Merit: 501

View Profile
October 01, 2017, 08:33:49 PM

If I planned on buying some coins today. Which would be the better long term investment, and why?
I think that you should buy Bitcoins. Bitcoin is the most stable crypto of all available coins. It has more acceptance than any other crypto and it is the most popular crypto. It is sure to reach a higher price in future hence investment made in Bitcoin is sure to grow in value in long run.
naidray
Legendary

Activity: 1232
Merit: 1029

View Profile
October 04, 2017, 04:12:44 AM

I see Eth Is best Investment For Next Months
Great Future
Great contracts
Will hit At least 500$ soon
ETH surely have good prospects with all the smart contracts and tokens and all and there is every possibility that it will increase in value too soon. However, before it increases to that $500, do you have any idea what bitcoin would have increased in value to? Not saying it does not have future, it sure does but as far as I am concerned, bitcoins' future is brighter and faster.
Duogembrot

Activity: 476

View Profile
October 04, 2017, 04:20:13 AM

I chose both, by the way I bought bitcoin then I bought it for altcoin, because if bitcoin price goes up and altcoin price goes up you will get double profit.
bryant.coleman
Legendary

Activity: 3654
Merit: 1217

View Profile
October 04, 2017, 04:31:46 AM

I think that you should buy Bitcoins. Bitcoin is the most stable crypto of all available coins. It has more acceptance than any other crypto and it is the most popular crypto. It is sure to reach a higher price in future hence investment made in Bitcoin is sure to grow in value in long run.

I always prefer Bitcoins over any of the altcoins. My logic is pretty clear. If you have a choice, then go for the original over the duplicates. And don't get too greedy. Forget about 1,000x profits. None of the altcoins are going to give you that sort of returns.
justspare

Activity: 1022
Merit: 538

View Profile
October 04, 2017, 07:45:04 AM

For me choose Bitcoin for the long term investment because it is already established and stable it would be a good buy. But there are Alternative coins that are good as well you need to evaluate and choose which is the right one for a long term invesment.
I would prefer bitcoins because profit rate is higher in bitcoins than any other cryptocurrency so my advice is to put your money into bitcoin rather than any other currency because it give huge profit than any other and join the caravan of profiteers of bitcoins.
Only a fool can prefer other coins over bitcoin. Bitcoin are the most loved crypt coin and people feel blessed when they are dealing with the most expensive digital currencies of the world.

Bitcoin are evergreen and I don’t think so even a single person get disappointed with bitcoin. Bitcoin are the leaders of the crypto world and keep investing in them for nice future.
syberwolfen

Activity: 790
Merit: 261

View Profile
October 04, 2017, 08:38:13 AM

I always prefer Bitcoins over any of the altcoins. My logic is pretty clear. If you have a choice, then go for the original over the duplicates. And don't get too greedy. Forget about 1,000x profits. None of the altcoins are going to give you that sort of returns.

you nailed it as all the glitters are not gold (however nowadays people prefer bitcoin over the gold just saying). Always original is better and long lasting we have seen bitcoin going through the crisis and many of us thought that's the end of bitcoin era and many new users started trading their bitcoin at low price but every time bitcoin has comeback stronger and meanwhile these new replica alt coins have seen little surge but ultimately gonna collapse so it's better not to be greedy and stick to bitcoin.

Am I spamming? Report me!
ankylotic

Activity: 477
Merit: 501

View Profile
October 04, 2017, 08:44:26 AM

For me choose  for the long term investment because it is already established and stable it would be a good buy. But there are Alternative coins that are good as well you need to evaluate and choose which is the right one for a long term invesment.
I would prefer s because profit rate is higher in s than any other cryptocurrency so my advice is to put your money into  rather than any other currency because it give huge profit than any other and join the caravan of profiteers of s.
i am quite disagree with you because i prefer right now altcoin because i think the price of the bitcoin not exceeds to 5000$ or 5500$ to next 4 to 5 months and profit margin is very low. i prefer some of the altcoin like litecoin , neo and some under 1$ coin like stratis , ark and comodo because they have very good potential to get huge profit in the future.
Maria_Martin

Activity: 32

View Profile
October 04, 2017, 09:01:33 AM

The main advantages of Bitcoin are network effect and proven security. Both are nearly insurmountable advantages.
Bitcoin has the most entrepreneurs creating companies around it with a lot of intellect, dedication and creativity going toward making it more useful.
When you compete with Bitcoin, not only are you competing with its much larger user base, development team and mining operation, but you’re also competing against the very large ecosystem of startups, open source projects and entrepreneurs.
stellgod

Activity: 659
Merit: 101

View Profile
October 04, 2017, 11:33:50 AM

I'd say if you're going for long term holding and don't really want to look at daily charts and all that. Just go and buy bitcoin. For sure you can come back to it years from now and its value will definitely be higher than it is today. The way I see it, altcoin is the riskier way which involves more time and effort from you because in the end it may eventually pay off, well, better.
Yes buy as much as you can and hold for the long term and then the time comes when you will be counting profit with both hands so buy bitcoins no other coin is reliable to user there are a lot of consequences in other coins go for the best one which is bitcoin and you will be in the caravan of the profiteers.
BitcoinCommodor

Activity: 504
Merit: 106

View Profile
October 04, 2017, 11:39:08 AM

In my opinion if investor buy bitcoin with fiat now is not best option, but keep bitcoin is best option for long term. However some altcoin also worth to keep, but altcoin really need more time to hit higher price
In my opinion the best to choose between these two when it comes to the terms of trading is altcoins. This is because trading is nothing more than a risk and if someone decides to tae risk on his life putting all his money into one thing, the bitcoins should not be used at all as they are quite high rated and must be kept aside waiting for the time when the prices are at the peak.
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 [19] 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 »
  Print  

Jump to: