Bitcoin Forum
May 08, 2024, 12:02:23 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 [27] 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 »
  Print  
Author Topic: Better investement right now, bitcoins or Altcoins.  (Read 26336 times)
Dr.Osh
Legendary

Activity: 2688
Merit: 1004

Sugars.zone | DatingFi - Earn for Posting

View Profile
October 26, 2017, 12:55:51 AM

Bitcoin is the mother of all crypto and Altcoin price is ruled by bitcoin trend. Bitcoin investment is made on a long term basis and it would give high returns. But altcoins are mostly pumped and dumped coins and mostly investments in altcoins are made in a short term basis.
You are right for long term investment bitcoin is very good but if you can do analysis and research then investing in altcoin is also not bad at all but need too much work instead of bitcoin as you have to watch market and read some charts for bitcoins because keeping eye on these things can increase your profit
As of recently, I believe Ethereum is the best Investment to make. Bitcoin was, but that was last few weeks ago, and another time will be on November. Overall, bitcoin is the best, cause it’s well balanced.

Yes besides Bitcoin Ethereum is good call for investment stability with some small gaps in price. Many test or try luck with upcoming ICOs but this is for me to much gamble for something that will end up with disaster in the end.
I think, both have the same potential to generate a lot of profit. it's just that we need to see the opportunity, which can make us gain profits in a short time. maybe bitcoin is pretty good, but requires a high risk, because the price is quite expensive. In addition, altcoin is also a good thing in investing. because the price is cheap, we can have it in large quantities.

.SUGAR.
██   ██

██   ██

██   ██

██   ██

██   ██

██   ██
▄▄████████████████████▄▄
▄████████████████████████▄
███████▀▀▀██████▀▀▀███████
█████▀██████▀▀██████▀█████
██████████████████████████
█████████████████████▄████
████████▄████████▄████████
▀████████████████████████▀
▀▀████████████████████▀▀

██   ██

██   ██

██   ██

██   ██

██   ██

██   ██
███████████████████████████
██████               ██████
██████   ▄████▀      ██████
██████▄▄▄███▀   ▄█   ██████
██████████▀   ▄███   ██████
████████▀   ▄█████▄▄▄██████
██████▀   ▄███████▀▀▀██████
██████   ▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀   ██████
██████               ██████
Backed By
ZetaChain

██   ██

██   ██

██   ██

██   ██

██   ██

██   ██

██   ██

██   ██

██   ██

██   ██

██   ██

██   ██
▄▄████████████████████▄▄
████████████████████████████
█████████████████▀▀  ███████
█████████████▀▀      ███████
█████████▀▀   ▄▄     ███████
█████▀▀    ▄█▀▀     ████████
█████████ █▀        ████████
█████████ █ ▄███▄   ████████
██████████████████▄▄████████
▀▀████████████████████▀▀
▄▄████████████████████▄▄
██████ ▄▀██████████  ███████
███████▄▀▄▀██████  █████████
█████████▄▀▄▀██  ███████████
███████████▄▀▄ █████████████
███████████  ▄▀▄▀███████████
█████████  ████▄▀▄▀█████████
███████  ████████▄▀ ████████
████████████████████████████
▀▀████████████████████▀▀

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
Every time a block is mined, a certain amount of BTC (called the subsidy) is created out of thin air and given to the miner. The subsidy halves every four years and will reach 0 in about 130 years.
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.
Kittymer

Activity: 50
Merit: 10

View Profile
October 26, 2017, 02:37:07 AM

Currently bitcoin prices are stable after the Hardfork event. This will be a good time to invest in the potential altcoin. Choose well-known and well-regarded altcoin. This reduces the risk to your property.
dg2010

Activity: 462
Merit: 250

View Profile
October 26, 2017, 02:51:19 AM

I think bitcoin gold is a good choice in this time. People after receive their bitcoin gold will dump to the market. That is the time for us
Soranith

Activity: 798
Merit: 502

View Profile
October 26, 2017, 03:18:10 AM

If you want to be a little bit safe then you can invest in bitcoin alone but if you want to make more money then diversify your bitcoin and invest in altcoins. Both are good with different kind of approach.
affandi

Activity: 672
Merit: 500

View Profile
October 26, 2017, 03:36:09 AM

Bitcoin price hit $ 6200 yesterday and tends to fall today. I think now is a good time to buy altcoin in the top 10 coinmarketcap because I am sure after 25th Bitcoin prices will continually decrease and the altcoin will be strongly pump

Good suggestion in my opinion, because if buy bitcoin at this time will only get BTG gift and certainly require big capital to buy its bitcoin. But if we buy altcoin now, it looks better, let alone taken the top 10 from coinmarketcap. And this I have done, because at this time altcoin prices dropped dramatically, I think after the fork happened the price will rise again and give me a bigger advantage.
xandriel

Activity: 586
Merit: 251

View Profile
October 26, 2017, 03:39:06 AM

Bitcoin price hit $ 6200 yesterday and tends to fall today. I think now is a good time to buy altcoin in the top 10 coinmarketcap because I am sure after 25th Bitcoin prices will continually decrease and the altcoin will be strongly pump

Good suggestion in my opinion, because if buy bitcoin at this time will only get BTG gift and certainly require big capital to buy its bitcoin. But if we buy altcoin now, it looks better, let alone taken the top 10 from coinmarketcap. And this I have done, because at this time altcoin prices dropped dramatically, I think after the fork happened the price will rise again and give me a bigger advantage.

everyone know that but seem some whale still dont want altcoin price go up soon. market is down a little bit but I hope it can recover soon.

.BITWINUP.
▄▄████████▄▄
▄████████████████▄
▄██████░░██░░████████▄
██████░░░░░░░░░▀████████
█████████░░████▄░░████████
▐█████████░░████▀░░████████▌
▐█████████░░░░░░░░░░▀██████▌
▐█████████░░███████░░██████▌
███████▀▀░░▀▀▀▀▀▀░░▄██████
██████▄▄░░▄▄░░▄▄▄███████
▀██████▄▄██▄▄████████▀
▀████████████████▀
▀▀████████▀▀
UP OR DOWN?
BITCOIN PVP PREDECTION GAME

▄████████████████████▄
████████████████████████
████████████████████████
███████████░░███████████
█████████░░░░░░█████████
███████░░░░░░░░░░███████
█████░░░░░░░░░░░░░░█████
█████▄░░░░░░░░░░░░▄█████
████████████████████████
████████████████████████
▀████████████████████▀

VS

▄████████████████████▄
████████████████████████
████████████████████████
█████▀░░░░░░░░░░░░▀█████
█████░░░░░░░░░░░░░░█████
███████░░░░░░░░░░███████
█████████░░░░░░█████████
███████████░░███████████
████████████████████████
████████████████████████
▀████████████████████▀
▄███████████████████████▄
██                     ██
██  █████████████████  ██
██  ▀▀  ▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄  ▀▀  ██
█▀  ▄███████████████▄  ▀█
▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄
███▀▀▀▀▀▀▀███▀███▀▀▀▀▀▀▀███
██  ▄▄▄▄▄ ███ ███ ▄▄▄▄▄  ██
██  █████▄ ▀███▀ ▄█████  ██
██  ███████▄▄▄▄▄███████  ██
██  ▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀  ██
MONTHLY
JACKPOT
▄▄█████████▄▄
▄█████████████████▄
▄█████▀▀██████████████▄
▄███▀░░▄▄░░▀▀███████████▄
▄███░░▄█████▄░████████████▄
████░░▀██████▀▀░░░░░▀██████
█████▄░░▀▀▀░░▄▄████▄░░█████
▀███████▄▄▄██░▀█████░░████▀
▀███████████▄░░▀▀▀░░▄███▀
▀█████████████▄▄▄█████▀
▀█████████████████▀
▀▀█████████▀▀
██████
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██████

.Play to earn Crypto.
██████
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██████
ahtremblay

Activity: 252

Live Stars - Adult Streaming Platform

View Profile
October 26, 2017, 04:13:41 AM

If you have much money, you can choose ETH or Bitcoin to invest. If you are just a small investor and wanna get big profit, you should choose new altcoin or token to invest. Good luck.  Smiley

lvincent

Activity: 294
Merit: 102

View Profile
November 02, 2017, 04:08:18 AM

Bitcoin is a very good investment it's price increasing day by day and we can see it's still happening for a couple of years but bitcoin is a bit expensive so if you don't have that much money i recommend to invest in ETH, ethereum is much more cheaper than bitcoin still you can see it's potential that it's price will keep increasing to the upcoming years.

StraddleHQ

Activity: 32
Merit: 0

View Profile WWW
November 02, 2017, 04:17:32 AM

Bitcoin is a very good investment it's price increasing day by day and we can see it's still happening for a couple of years but bitcoin is a bit expensive so if you don't have that much money i recommend to invest in ETH, ethereum is much more cheaper than bitcoin still you can see it's potential that it's price will keep increasing to the upcoming years.
Bitcoin is the flanked investment when it will fall the crisis will be worth to watch, we advise to keep swapping BTC->USD from time to time to maximize the profit at MEET and JOINT.
ETH is not dead, recently Vitalk said that they are now focusing on technology and its use case not on speculation, and yeah speculation will follow the technology.

rocketbits

Activity: 532
Merit: 101

View Profile
November 04, 2017, 11:21:03 AM

Bitcoin is the flanked investment when it will fall the crisis will be worth to watch, we advise to keep swapping BTC->USD from time to time to maximize the profit at MEET and JOINT.
ETH is not dead, recently Vitalk said that they are now focusing on technology and its use case not on speculation, and yeah speculation will follow the technology.

Bitcoins are the most highly rated currencies now a days in the market but we all know that if the prices would fall according to the crisis situation then the harms would bring to the users is also not less than the others. Therefore if someone is a beginner in this field then he must not opt for use of BTC state of altcoins that are a safer way to start.

It is not that other cryptocurrencies regardless of Bitcoins are of no use if we scroll through the Internet we can find out many websites that do exchange money in the form of ETHERIUM.
azguard
Legendary

Activity: 1484
Merit: 1001

Crypto-News.net: News from Crypto World

View Profile
November 05, 2017, 02:09:23 PM

For the moment bitcoin is better option if you want to increase your investment but if you are for slow and steady increase then maybe some alt with good market cap is better if you off course are in no rush for fast cash or income.

▄▄▄██████▄▄▄
          ▄██████████████████▄
       ▄████████████████████████▄
 ▄▄  ▄████████████████████████████▄
███████████████████████████████████▄
 ▀▀█████████████████████████████████▄
   ██████████████████████████████████
   ▀████████████████████████████████▀
    ▀██████████████████████████████▀
     ▀▀██████████████████████████▀
        ▀██████████████████████▀
           ▀▀▀████████████▀▀▀

hieuho381

Activity: 504
Merit: 105

View Profile
November 05, 2017, 02:27:18 PM

The best option in November is Bitcoin, because people are inclined to accept the free altcoin and will certainly be more inclined to buy Bitcoin, but one thing is certain: Bitcoin prices may fall sharply after November 16 because it will not be pump for long periods of time
rommil

Activity: 70

View Profile
November 05, 2017, 02:44:12 PM

Altcoins go deep deep down. But that's not gonna last forever. So i would say that it's a good time to invest in altcoins.
Shivan Dragon

Activity: 84

View Profile
November 05, 2017, 03:28:22 PM

In my opinion, it is better to invest in bitcoin than altcoins. Because altcoins are affected by the bitcoin price increase. And bitcoin is more stable than altcoins, less risk.
Crytpozer0

Activity: 148
Merit: 100

View Profile
November 05, 2017, 03:45:40 PM

bitcoin is a better investment right now, and that is a shame since people are sheep and are stupid by dumping their altcoins in order to get a few bucks more, this way cryptocurrencies will never be mature and only greed pays off, they should ban people who sell their alts for btc for profits, alts will never have chance if it goes on like this, this also proves that those stupid people dumping their alts are not true believers of the amazing projects.

narielle

Activity: 368

View Profile
November 05, 2017, 04:02:59 PM

If I planned on buying some coins today. Which would be the better long term investment, and why?
As long terms investment or just short terms and get profit from price gap?
Let first talk about long terms investment. It is better shoot in altcoin with high market cap but don't forget this altcoin not just move because they have big volume but it depends how far bitcoin can go. So if be you i keep watching for a little weeks now. Sit and see how market bitcoin react after this hardfork.
Then let see if short terms. Some of altcoin get good a bit movement some of them has been breakout but as we know bitcoin price once again screw any TA out there. So play as swing trader. Make it more thin frame like 1H or 30M and don't be greedy need a good trading plan for this
JK47XdeCrypT

Activity: 42
Merit: 0

View Profile
November 05, 2017, 05:00:47 PM

As the prices are now reversed, risk reward looks better for top altcoins (Ethereum and lower ...) ... likely turn around after the 2x hardfork. The alt rally till January, then again a bitcoin rally, then all rally ...
prabakharras

Activity: 546

View Profile
November 05, 2017, 05:10:39 PM

Clock is ticking for hard fork, see top left https://www.coingecko.com/en
As much as I dislike the current situation, but i have a think that after the fork, money will flow back to alts

anitaraymonds

Activity: 490
Merit: 100

View Profile
November 05, 2017, 05:56:18 PM

If you want to invest for a long period before selling off I think you should go with BTC because of its stability. Just follow your trading plan and execute your exit at the right time.
caravel

Activity: 77

View Profile
November 05, 2017, 06:07:41 PM

Bitcoin is the best longterm investment at the moment, but if you want to make the most money per day, trading alt coins is more profitable.

Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 [27] 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 »
  Print  

Jump to: