Bitcoin Forum
April 26, 2024, 01:16:09 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 [16] 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 »
  Print  
Author Topic: Better investement right now, bitcoins or Altcoins.  (Read 26336 times)
dimonstration

Activity: 2576
Merit: 660

Dimon6969

View Profile
September 23, 2017, 03:26:29 PM

If I planned on buying some coins today. Which would be the better long term investment, and why?
If you think I am wrong, I am opened for correction but as far as I am concerned, it is much safer and better putting your funds in bitcoin than throwing them into altcoins.

You may however, put some little quantity in some few altcoins with huge market cap (coinmarketcap) will give you more details but from what I have always seen, I noticed that altcoins are just a tag along and they are totally dependent on bitcoin's value. Watch something happening to bitcoin's value, it affects other ones too.
For long-term trading it is better to hold Bitcoin.
But for short-term trading I think it's better to trade altcoin.
Altcoin trading can also make a double profit.
Because in bitcoin there is some proof that it is better in long term investment just what happen way back when it start that no one knows that bitcoin can be for what is bitcoin right now i think some of here have some doubt on it. so for me i must say that bitcoin are good for long term investment.

███████████████████████████
███████▄████████████▄██████
████████▄████████▄████████
███▀█████▀▄███▄▀█████▀███
█████▀█▀▄██▀▀▀██▄▀█▀█████
███████▄███████████▄███████
███████▀███████████▀███████
████▄██▄▀██▄▄▄██▀▄██▄████
████▄████▄▀███▀▄████▄████
██▄███▀▀█▀██████▀█▀███▄███
██▀█▀████████████████▀█▀███
.Duelbits.
▄▄█▄▄░░▄▄█▄▄░░▄▄█▄▄
███░░░░███░░░░███
░░░░░░░░░░░░░
░░░░░░░░░░░░
▀██████████
░░░░░███░░░░
░░░░░███▄█░░░
░░██▌░░███░▀░░██▌
█░██░░███░░░██
█▀▀▀█▌░███░░█▀▀▀█▌
▄█▄░░░██▄███▄█▄░░▄██▄
▄███▄
░░░░▀██▄▀
REGIONAL
SPONSOR
███▀██▀███▀█▀▀▀▀██▀▀▀██
██░▀░██░█░███░▀██░███▄█
█▄███▄██▄████▄████▄▄▄██
██▀ ▀███▀▀░▀██▀▀▀██████
███▄███░▄▀██████▀█▀█▀▀█
████▀▀██▄▀█████▄█▀███▄█
███▄▄▄████████▄█▄▀█████
███▀▀▀████████████▄▀███
███▄░▄█▀▀▀██████▀▀▀▄███
███████▄██▄▌████▀▀█████
▀██▄█████▄█▄▄▄██▄████▀
▀▀██████████▄▄███▀▀
▀▀▀▀█▀▀▀▀
EUROPEAN
BETTING
PARTNER

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
"Your bitcoin is secured in a way that is physically impossible for others to access, no matter for what reason, no matter how good the excuse, no matter a majority of miners, no matter what." -- Greg Maxwell
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.
micher143

Activity: 798
Merit: 500

View Profile
September 23, 2017, 03:55:40 PM

Are they any good sites that'll allow me to track the progress of each Altcoin? Also which wallets will let me purchase altcoins? Right now I have coinbase. I ordered ledger wallet but won't arrive for a few weeks. I'm new to this whole bitcoin deal. Thanks

You want to just track alts or thinking of investing?
If you are planning to purchase some altcoins, might as well track them from the exchange site itself.
Many will have an opinion on the best exchange site, bittrex and poloniex have been good to me so far.

Depending on your country, and if you stick to bitcoin, just leave them in coinbase till you get your ledger.
You can't really track the development of price or the value of a specific altcoin by just using a simple exchanger or even graph. Becasue there is always be a room for changes and development that we could not notice or even see on looking on such graph or chart. It could be best if we would consider finding a new project of ICO that would set to have a new altcoin in the market so you could have the chance to be a part of a specific project so when you earn altcoin you will know if it would be successful , and you are consider as a vital part for it to experience development.
GoodLuck2

Activity: 630
Merit: 251

View Profile
September 23, 2017, 08:53:50 PM

Better investment long term is Bitcoin since there will only ever be 21 million, whereas altcoins you have unlimited supplies and it's used for speculation. BTC is sound money.

Appreciated! I think if we make a comparison of both the digital currencies, then I think there will be no doubt to say this thing that Bitcoin is in fact the best coin amongst all other cryptocurrency right now and it will remain so in the coming days as well. There is no other better investment than Bitcoin.
Fireblade

Activity: 770

View Profile
September 24, 2017, 12:09:11 AM

If I planned on buying some coins today. Which would be the better long term investment, and why?
If you think I am wrong, I am opened for correction but as far as I am concerned, it is much safer and better putting your funds in bitcoin than throwing them into altcoins.

You may however, put some little quantity in some few altcoins with huge market cap (coinmarketcap) will give you more details but from what I have always seen, I noticed that altcoins are just a tag along and they are totally dependent on bitcoin's value. Watch something happening to bitcoin's value, it affects other ones too.
For long-term trading it is better to hold Bitcoin.
But for short-term trading I think it's better to trade altcoin.
Altcoin trading can also make a double profit.
Because in bitcoin there is some proof that it is better in long term investment just what happen way back when it start that no one knows that bitcoin can be for what is bitcoin right now i think some of here have some doubt on it. so for me i must say that bitcoin are good for long term investment.
i think that investment in bitcoin is always better, i think we should invest in bitcoin right now because currently the price of bitcoin is trading in a low price and if we invest money in  bitcoin right now and if the price goes up then  there are more chance that we will make good profit from the investment we have made in bitcoin thererfore it is better to invest in bitcoin.
gabmen

Activity: 1246
Merit: 529

CryptoTalk.Org - Get Paid for every Post!

View Profile
September 25, 2017, 09:53:42 AM

Better investment long term is Bitcoin since there will only ever be 21 million, whereas altcoins you have unlimited supplies and it's used for speculation. BTC is sound money.

Appreciated! I think if we make a comparison of both the digital currencies, then I think there will be no doubt to say this thing that Bitcoin is in fact the best coin amongst all other cryptocurrency right now and it will remain so in the coming days as well. There is no other better investment than Bitcoin.

Everyone's going to say that of course. With all the altcoins that's coming up now, it's hard to trust which are legitimate and which ones will just take your money. So logically bitcoin itself is better and of course safer than alts

. ██████████.
                              .████████████████.
                           .██████████████████████.
                        -█████████████████████████████
                     .██████████████████████████████████.
                  -█████████████████████████████████████████
               -███████████████████████████████████████████████
           .-█████████████████████████████████████████████████████.
        .████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████
       .██████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████.
       ..████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████..
       .   .██████████████████████████████████████████████████████.
       .      .████████████████████████████████████████████████.

.       .██████████████████████████████████████████████
       .    ██████████████████████████████████████████████████████
       .█████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████.
        .███████████████████████████████████████████████████████████
           .█████████████████████████████████████████████████████
              .████████████████████████████████████████████████
                   ████████████████████████████████████████
                      ██████████████████████████████████
                          ██████████████████████████
                             ████████████████████
                               ████████████████
                                   █████████
.YoBit AirDrop $.|.Get 700 YoDollars for Free!.🏆
Report to moderator 

. ██████████.
                              .████████████████.
                           .██████████████████████.
                        -█████████████████████████████
                     .██████████████████████████████████.
                  -█████████████████████████████████████████
               -███████████████████████████████████████████████
           .-█████████████████████████████████████████████████████.
        .████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████
       ..███████████████████████████████
Saoha

Activity: 742
Merit: 100

View Profile
September 25, 2017, 10:06:14 AM

Bitcoin is the first and most secure option for long term investment. In addition, I also invest a lot in altcoin, it will help me make double profit. Like Eth, Ltc, Lisk, Stratis, Xem, Sc ..... You should invest in both Bitcoin and Altcoin.
Duogembrot

Activity: 476

View Profile
September 25, 2017, 10:32:10 AM

I think it's better if investing in both coin bitcoin and altcoin, because if we can share capital gains to invest in both coins then you will get a lot of profit in the future.
Saoha

Activity: 742

View Profile
September 25, 2017, 11:35:04 AM

Bitcoin is the first and most secure option for long term investment. In addition, I also invest a lot in altcoin, it will help me make double profit. Like Eth, Ltc, Lisk, Stratis, Nem, Sc, ..... You should invest in both Bitcoin and Altcoin.
Aismabbs

Activity: 52
Merit: 10

View Profile
September 25, 2017, 12:51:08 PM

Why choose from the two if you can always do both of them. Bitcoins, we all knwobthay bitcoins are considered the one of the successful investment here in the world. But today bitcoins are dropping its value that leads to a world wide panic. It is because of the china banninemg all the cryptocurrency in their country. On the other hand, altcoins it is hard to find a reliable altcoins instead of ethereum, for me ethereum is only the one who have a potential in the altcoin industry. So my advice for a long time bitcoins and ethereum.
coin_1122

Activity: 1134
Merit: 102

View Profile
September 25, 2017, 01:42:11 PM

For me, Bitcoin is the better investment but we have to hold as long as the price increases. I think investing into other altcoin is also the best option because the price increases it will give you good profit in Bitcoins.
risatrakib

Activity: 824

SquidCoin.cash

View Profile WWW
September 25, 2017, 08:25:25 PM

For me altcoins are the better investments right now . Because bitcoin price increase very slowly day by day . But altcoins price can be increased 10x in a day . You can see many coins pumping so fast . But bitcoin is always the best and safest for investment.

BlockHazard

Activity: 49
Merit: 0

View Profile
September 25, 2017, 08:40:04 PM

1. Bitcoin = why? because bitcoin have a big implementation and now the blockchain bitcoin is a research project of various governments and banks and institutions concerned about the benefits it carries. Many are familiar with cryptocurrency and issues of issues and Bitcoin has always been a topic, either with its price, usage or investment. professional traders and financial observers even CNBC many reviews related to investing in bitcoin. I think big investors will go to Bitcoin and this will be a big advantage in the future.

2. Ethereum = this year the ethereum attracted, even more, attention with the ICO explosion in this year 2017. until the Chinese government was overwhelmed to set up the emerging ICO, this indicates that ethereum has a great appeal also among investors and community cryptocurrency. where the smart contract becomes the main weapon. Especially in the ethereum network if the erc20 derived coins are already widely used and made, to make transactions only they have to use the gas, and to obtain the automatic gas we need eth as well, from which the need for eth becomes increased which will encourage the purchase of eth and create price increases, at least the price will be stable.

maybe this coin is the best choice. for a long-term investment... but you also need to research in detail and further related coins above. try to do observations and research before setting out to invest. playing in the world of crypto has a very high risk. Have fun and good luck
bebejhen

Activity: 182

View Profile
September 26, 2017, 03:27:33 AM

I think it's good to invest in bitcoin because everytime it increases its value. But risk only the money that you are willing to lose because we don't know when it's getting higher or lower the value. No one knows. That's the reality in investing. You must not afraid of losing. But when the price get high, it tripled or more our income.
magmar

Activity: 476
Merit: 250

View Profile
September 26, 2017, 03:43:29 AM

You can always buy both of them no need to choose from the two. They can both gave you a huge profit, especially bitcoins we all know the capabilities of bitcoins when it become to investment, they will not be considered as the best investment in the world for nothing. And altcoins in other hand, not all altcoins are successful so better find the one who have a potential to grow. Like ethereum for example, for me that is the only one altcoins that have the potential that bitcoins have before.
novhitadaloma

Activity: 308
Merit: 250

View Profile
September 26, 2017, 04:01:42 AM

Ethereum clasic is good for your future investment. The ETC will rival the price of ethereum (ETH) two years later. Remember what I am saying, you will regret not investing in ETC.
OracionSeis

Activity: 756

View Profile
September 26, 2017, 06:09:04 AM

I think it's good to invest in bitcoin because everytime it increases its value. But risk only the money that you are willing to lose because we don't know when it's getting higher or lower the value. No one knows. That's the reality in investing. You must not afraid of losing. But when the price get high, it tripled or more our income.
I do not need triple my income, I only want to have profit steedy and do not need to care any issue while I'm trading Bitcoin and altcoins. I do not put all my funds into Bitcoin or altcoins, because I think if you see some opportunities in one of them, you can start to make profit and not miss those chances.

Time off to sleep ... ( ̄︶ ̄)~
MoneyIsDebt

Activity: 642

View Profile
September 26, 2017, 07:27:12 AM

both for me i have investment in both right now but keep in mind that altcoin you choose for that purpose should have to be secure investment and have enough room to rise. i have investment in coin like "neo " , "litecoin" , "dash" and some in coin like ark and nexus i have enough believe in them for the long term they will be good enough to give high profit in the future.
tailwate07

Activity: 368
Merit: 104

View Profile
September 26, 2017, 10:11:57 AM

For me bitcoin and altcoins are same good but for a long term and much better to invest is bitcoin becuase i know that bitcoin is a strong cryptocurrency so in the future i predict that the value of bitcoin $20000+ .
You are extra conscious and confident about bitcoin price. Yes we all believe that the future is of bitcoins and we all are going to make some good and handsome payments out of bitcoins but altcoins are alike. They are not that much famous than bitcoins but still they managed to make much more.
Monnt
Legendary

Activity: 938
Merit: 1000

View Profile
September 26, 2017, 12:57:19 PM

The market is going to fall a little bit more I think, so just be careful before investing at the moment, either be it Bitcoin or Altcoin. But its a very awesome moment to invest right now to both of the option, as the prices came down of all the cryptos, so whoever wished that he could have invested earlier when the price was low, you got your chance back.
That strategy of yours is not actually the best way to always go about purchasing bitcoin. Any point you buy at the moment is always good. One thing I have noticed is that you can never predict the next thing that happens with bitcoin most especially in dips or in bullish trends.

If bitcoin is dipping, buy at any moment you can as you will still never loose and if it is going up still buy cause you may never see it back to that value again.

I have had a chance to buy at $800 before and I was trying to wait if I could get it cheaper until it started going up, and then again I kept thinking it would come down but it did not. Still happy I bought at a good stage but till now it has never and will never go as low as that again.
jimbo2000

Activity: 336

View Profile
September 26, 2017, 01:11:53 PM

It's really an impossible question, the best altcoins will far outperform bitcoin, but bitcoin will probably out perform the average altcoin. I would advise splitting your portfolio across bitcoin and several altcoins.

██████████████████████ ▀▄ Platio ▄▀ ██████████████████████
[TELEGRAM]│Smart Banking Ecosystem for crypto, fiat and│[FACEBOOK]
[TWITTER] │stocks, based on EOS blockchain technology │ [MEDIUM]
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 [16] 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 »
  Print  

Jump to: