Bitcoin Forum
May 11, 2024, 12:30:55 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 [33] 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 »
  Print  
Author Topic: Better investement right now, bitcoins or Altcoins.  (Read 26336 times)
shone08

Activity: 602
Merit: 262

View Profile
November 20, 2017, 10:44:24 AM

I just bought 300 eos at the end of october when they were at 80 cents per. Now its at 2.04$. I think they have a few good solutions to some problems, and have enormous investment into it in multiple areas of development.

I also put my earning to eos Im glad that i buy eos when the price are low Im planning to hold eos until may 2018 i read some article that this coming february 2018 eos have a big event so we can expect the price will pump up.
Before investing your money you need to research which altcoin will you buy bitcoin is the safer investment right the price are continue to pump up.

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
There are several different types of Bitcoin clients. The most secure are full nodes like Bitcoin Core, but full nodes are more resource-heavy, and they must do a lengthy initial syncing process. As a result, lightweight clients with somewhat less security are commonly used.
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
tbterryboy

Activity: 1918
Merit: 322

View Profile
November 20, 2017, 01:12:47 PM

If I planned on buying some coins today. Which would be the better long term investment, and why?

for long investment bitcoin is very good. now the price of bitcoin is very high. you can get profit if you invest at bitcoin. just buy and sell. you buy when the price is low and sell when the price is high.
In my opinion, there is no other better investment than that of investing your money into bitcoin. It doesn’t matter actually whether you are going for long term investment or short term investment. Bitcoin is the most populous coin of all the times and this is the only coin which can help you in making your dreams come true. All you need is to believe in bitcoin and it will change your life.
mayidid

Activity: 210
Merit: 102

View Profile
November 20, 2017, 02:12:28 PM

It's hard to say but when a good altcoin is down, I would consider buying it. You want to buy low, so whether it is a good altcoin or Bitcoin, if it drops in price and it's a coin I believe in, I will consider buying it. If Bitcoin drops in price, I will buy more of it. Sometimes you have to sell more of one coin to buy another, so I will sell a coin that is high in price to buy one that is low in price. I think this is a strategy that a lot of people use and as long as you are dealing with good coins, it should work to your benefit.
energycom

Activity: 172
Merit: 100

View Profile
November 20, 2017, 06:31:10 PM

Both Bitcoin and Altcoins are good investment. Its good to set aside funds for Bitcoin and Alts. If you have $1,000 to invest in Cryptos, I suggest set aside 60% to Altcoins and 40% to Bitcoin. You'll be surprised to see that your profits with investing in Alts are bigger than Bitcoin. There are times Altcoin price moves more than Bitcoins.

This is true, you need to look at the current market cap and with right call in certain moment you profit is much bigger then with bitcoin.
Some do same like you mentioned others are more focus on altcoin and profit then return to bitcoin, they have some amount that they want to exchange later.

Many focus on this type to invest bitcoin in large margin to some alt and when price starts to go down they sell.

There is no only 1 good thing. There is 2 options, actually 3:

1-Go with bitcoin only and if bitcoin breaks down new ATH values, be a rich guy.

2-Go all with alt coins, they're potentially making critic price movements.

3-Find a balance and have alt coins and bitcoin at the same time.
Washball

Activity: 266
Merit: 151

First crypto index traded as a token!

View Profile
November 20, 2017, 06:38:12 PM

Right Now, in terms of investment, Bitcoin is the better investment. Hugh profits could be made. We now see another ATH this month, a few weeks ago it fell from 7800 to less than 6000, to rise again to 8K. And still it's not too late to step in, Bitcoin will hit 10K at the end of the the year.

xvids

Activity: 1176
Merit: 301

View Profile
November 20, 2017, 07:05:13 PM

If I planned on buying some coins today. Which would be the better long term investment, and why?

As of now, bitcoin is the most credible investments rather than altcoins. This is for the reason that bitcoin is the most used online currency around the world, thereby making it the most reliable and safest that there is when it comes to investments.

Robin789

Activity: 112
Merit: 10

View Profile
November 20, 2017, 08:16:53 PM

Altcoins is very good for Short term investment, because altcoin is most profitable is you can select good coin like Eth, Ltc, Neo, Waves.
The best investment for a long term is obviously bitcoin. because it is already established and stable.
dimonstration

Activity: 2590
Merit: 660

Dimon6969

View Profile
November 20, 2017, 08:27:04 PM

As of now, bitcoin is the most credible investments rather than altcoins. This is for the reason that bitcoin is the most used online currency around the world, thereby making it the most reliable and safest that there is when it comes to investments.
if someone really wanted to have the assurance and their effort is never been useless for then bitcoin is the good investment for i dont say that altcoin is not but if you go for altcoin make sure that you have chosen the best altcoin to invest for.

███████████████████████████
███████▄████████████▄██████
████████▄████████▄████████
███▀█████▀▄███▄▀█████▀███
█████▀█▀▄██▀▀▀██▄▀█▀█████
███████▄███████████▄███████
███████▀███████████▀███████
████▄██▄▀██▄▄▄██▀▄██▄████
████▄████▄▀███▀▄████▄████
██▄███▀▀█▀██████▀█▀███▄███
██▀█▀████████████████▀█▀███
.Duelbits.
▄▄█▄▄░░▄▄█▄▄░░▄▄█▄▄
███░░░░███░░░░███
░░░░░░░░░░░░░
░░░░░░░░░░░░
▀██████████
░░░░░███░░░░
░░░░░███▄█░░░
░░██▌░░███░▀░░██▌
█░██░░███░░░██
█▀▀▀█▌░███░░█▀▀▀█▌
▄█▄░░░██▄███▄█▄░░▄██▄
▄███▄
░░░░▀██▄▀
REGIONAL
SPONSOR
███▀██▀███▀█▀▀▀▀██▀▀▀██
██░▀░██░█░███░▀██░███▄█
█▄███▄██▄████▄████▄▄▄██
██▀ ▀███▀▀░▀██▀▀▀██████
███▄███░▄▀██████▀█▀█▀▀█
████▀▀██▄▀█████▄█▀███▄█
███▄▄▄████████▄█▄▀█████
███▀▀▀████████████▄▀███
███▄░▄█▀▀▀██████▀▀▀▄███
███████▄██▄▌████▀▀█████
▀██▄█████▄█▄▄▄██▄████▀
▀▀██████████▄▄███▀▀
▀▀▀▀█▀▀▀▀
EUROPEAN
BETTING
PARTNER
djselery
Legendary

Activity: 1386
Merit: 1001

View Profile
November 20, 2017, 09:17:21 PM

I think better investment nowadays is diversifying the invested money in bitcoin and the most promising altcoins. Bitcoin is the most successful crypto currency and having the highest price, but ETH and some other altcoins have the potential to grow up highly as well.
Guillaume917

Activity: 86
Merit: 3

View Profile
November 20, 2017, 09:32:45 PM

I'd say at least 50% in Bitcoin and put the rest in whatever you like.
Maybe you'll earn less, maybe you'll be lucky and win a lot...
What you will definitely gain that way is more experience of the crypto world.

▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂ ( P H O R E . i o ) ▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂
Delivering Blockchain Technology To The Real World
ripti

Activity: 252

View Profile
November 20, 2017, 10:59:16 PM

I believe that bitcoin is better than altcoins. Longtime invest in bitcoin is the good decision. Why not, bitcoin price increasing day by day. Future bitcoin price more grow.
jonatuzc

Activity: 854
Merit: 501

View Profile
November 21, 2017, 06:26:08 AM

if you want to buy and invest it, you should know the development of coin that you will invest, and you can see the development of altcoin price in coinmarketcap. investment has risks. so use your intelligence if you want to invest. If you are investing in the long term, I advice to choose bitcoin. because the development and potential of bitcoin is very good.
If we look at the ranking of all the coins which are there in the world of crypto currency, then we’ll get to know that it is none other than bitcoin which is having the top position. There is no way that we can deny this thing that bitcoin is the best coin of all the times from investment point of view. Altcoin is also a good option but you need to go for it only when you are planning for short term investment.
OrangeII

Activity: 2072
Merit: 503

#SWGT PRE-SALE IS LIVE

View Profile
November 21, 2017, 07:00:58 AM

for me, altcoin. at this time, the price of altcoin is so much that it comes down to low. but, I'm so sure, by 2018, their prices will go up high. well, but I guess that's also uncertain, but I'm sure of that.

.SWG.io.

..Pre-Sale is LIVE at $0.15..

..Buy Now..

``█████████████████▄▄
``````▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄████▄
````````````````````▀██▄
```▀▀▀▀``▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▄███
``````▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄``▄███
``▄▄▄▄▄▄▄```▄▄▄▄▄``▄███
``````````````````▄██▀
```````````████████████▄
````````````````````▀▀███
`````````▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▄████
```▄▄▄``▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄`````███
`▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄``▄▄▄▄▄▄`````███
▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▀████
```````````````````▄▄████
``▀▀▀▀▀``▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀█████
██``███████████████▀▀

FIRST LISTING
..CONFIRMED..

nesty

Activity: 518
Merit: 184

View Profile
November 21, 2017, 11:14:54 AM

Definitely Bitcoin is the best investment right now because of the passive income that an investor would generate in investing in bitcoin specially in a long term process it is surely a good buy. Altcoins are risky and it is up to the investors to choose which altcoins is the most reliable and profitable we need to evaluate and observe before investing in altcoins.

BitcoinCommodor

Activity: 504
Merit: 106

View Profile
November 22, 2017, 02:14:39 PM

For which number one of course bitcoin is perfect for long term investment ,, because in my opinion bitcoin is the main coin in the world of cryptocurrencies

And for the altcoin alternative I recommend Litecoin and Namecoin ,, because these two coins I think very quickly once the movement follows the bitcoin price, and the price is not so expensive, so can buy more.
Investing in cryptocurrency is one of the best way to earn money. Yes, you can still invest in the real world in some companies, but you must make sure that the company you are investing is far from being bankruptcy. If you invest in bitcoin, you might gain profit from this. There are also a lot of alt coins that needs to gain recognition. One example is electroneum which is new and has a lot of buyers.
Armstand

Activity: 626
Merit: 500

View Profile
November 22, 2017, 02:42:37 PM

For which number one of course bitcoin is perfect for long term investment ,, because in my opinion bitcoin is the main coin in the world of cryptocurrencies

And for the altcoin alternative I recommend Litecoin and Namecoin ,, because these two coins I think very quickly once the movement follows the bitcoin price, and the price is not so expensive, so can buy more.
Investing in cryptocurrency is one of the best way to earn money. Yes, you can still invest in the real world in some companies, but you must make sure that the company you are investing is far from being bankruptcy. If you invest in bitcoin, you might gain profit from this. There are also a lot of alt coins that needs to gain recognition. One example is electroneum which is new and has a lot of buyers.

Both are good as investmet whether btc or alt will be helpful, btc  since its much proven will do, but alts are still good since it have possibility to hit in the future as well as some projects were really worth having like having a stocks in a company,
hurriebra49

Activity: 280

View Profile
November 22, 2017, 03:15:26 PM

I think Bitcoin price is now going to stable after long time increase and this time is altcoin profit, now altcoin will up and the time is good for altcoin holders or altcoin investors.
DARKHOLDER

Activity: 659
Merit: 500

Zepher is scammer!:)

View Profile
November 22, 2017, 05:18:59 PM

I think Bitcoin price is now going to stable after long time increase and this time is altcoin profit, now altcoin will up and the time is good for altcoin holders or altcoin investors.

Today bought some neo...all charts show price retest 58$ @ december..today was chart breaking and go up..
betMaster

Activity: 350
Merit: 250

View Profile
November 22, 2017, 07:05:50 PM

On the long term investment you don't really have the choice , it's either Bitcoin or Eth . Even tho Eth was called the bitcoin killer it didn't really made a huge success because miners sell their mined coins on a daily basis and like that the price won't be able to go high in a fast pace . But Eth really has everything to score a huge success , even one bigger than bitcoin because it got all the features that bitcoin hasn't ! I'm expecting Eth to hugely increase in value in the following year and if i were to invest in something other than bitcoin , Eth would be my optimal choice . Or you could just stick with the original of all cryptos , which is a more reasonable and safer decision .
Catswold

Activity: 518
Merit: 251

View Profile
November 22, 2017, 07:12:41 PM

Bitcoin is always an best when it comes to an investment and you can make really good money in long term and if you are looking to make good profits in short term then there are many altcoins available that can help you in making regular profits but make sure that you don't invest in any shit coins hoping to pump it and better choice would be to invest in reliable coin like ethereum to make sure shot profits in future.
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 [33] 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 »
  Print  

Jump to: