Bitcoin Forum
May 04, 2024, 12:45:18 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 [45] 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 79 80 81 82 83 84 85 86 87 88 89 90 91 92 93 94 95 ... 156 »
  Print  
Author Topic: [ANN] [ICO] VIBEHub | Crypto Based Virtual Reality Marketplaces & Hubs  (Read 114313 times)
vibehubfounder

Activity: 224
Merit: 100

VibeHub Co-Founder

View Profile
September 10, 2017, 06:59:41 PM
Last edit: September 10, 2017, 07:11:22 PM by vibehubfounder

I think I read the VIBEHub wants to buy the holoportation technique from Microsoft. Has anyone found anything about pricing and their licensing scheme? Maybe Microsoft will license it for free, but provided you use the Hololens. I'm not really sure which way Microsoft wants to go with AR. Do they want to profit on the software side or on the hardware side?

I reeeally don't think Vibehub will actually buy that from Microsoft. Don't think they have the cash for that. Licensing it is another thing however.

In the latest video Matthew uses the word "purchase" (6:50). But alright, let's assume that's slang for licensing. Then it's not going to be a exclusive license, so there's bound to be similar applications like VIBEHub. It will come down to who can get the best artists in a working application to the users first.

No I mean't purchase, We have already raised more then enough in the ICO to purchase this technology. We are going to be releasing videos monthly with our team demonstrating this technology  Smiley

How do you guys expect this holoporatation technology to be worth millions of dollars??? It's not even close to that, microsoft has developed this at a reasonable price point and we will purchase it at a reasonable price point

Well, that's good news to know that you'll be the owner of the product.

The Hololens just cost 3000$, but how much cost the equipments to "virtualize" the subject, like in the rihanna video ?

The rihanna video is just a 3D model of her, any good 3D modeler could design this. However this is not future, to capture these images for the use of real time concerts, education streams and dates. Holoportation technology is the far superior tech and quite simply it will be THE tech in the future

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
"With e-currency based on cryptographic proof, without the need to trust a third party middleman, money can be secure and transactions effortless." -- Satoshi
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.
Islapdonkey

Activity: 882
Merit: 277

If i had a dollar for every "had i known"

View Profile WWW
September 10, 2017, 07:11:58 PM

I think I read the VIBEHub wants to buy the holoportation technique from Microsoft. Has anyone found anything about pricing and their licensing scheme? Maybe Microsoft will license it for free, but provided you use the Hololens. I'm not really sure which way Microsoft wants to go with AR. Do they want to profit on the software side or on the hardware side?

I reeeally don't think Vibehub will actually buy that from Microsoft. Don't think they have the cash for that. Licensing it is another thing however.

In the latest video Matthew uses the word "purchase" (6:50). But alright, let's assume that's slang for licensing. Then it's not going to be a exclusive license, so there's bound to be similar applications like VIBEHub. It will come down to who can get the best artists in a working application to the users first.

No I mean't purchase, We have already raised more then enough in the ICO to purchase this technology. We are going to be releasing videos monthly with our team demonstrating this technology  Smiley

How do you guys expect this holoporatation technology to be worth millions of dollars??? It's not even close to that, microsoft has developed this at a reasonable price point and we will purchase it at a reasonable price point

The Hololens just cost 3000$, but how much cost the equipments to "virtualize" the subject, like in the rihanna video ?

The rihanna video is just a 3D model of her, any 3D modeler could design this. However this is not future, to capture these images for the use of real time concerts, education streams and dates. Holoportation technology is the far superior tech

For those of you that is still confused, a 3D model is a form of animation with set standards controlled by a coded script. So if the model is programmed to do a flip 30secs into the video, it will only perform that flip at the allocated time, not a sec earlier or later than instructed.
 However through holoporatation tech, you actually experiencing the visual of a live piece. So if an an artist were to stumble well performing, you would see/ experience it with the the audience viewing the artist in real live.

▄▄████▄▄
        ▄▄██████████████▄▄
      ███████████████████████▄▄
      ▀▀█████████████████████████
██▄▄       ▀▀█████████████████████
██████▄▄        ▀█████████████████
███████████▄▄       ▀▀████████████
███████████████▄▄        ▀████████
████████████████████▄▄       ▀▀███
 ▀▀██████████████████████▄▄
▄▄        ▀██████████████████████▄
████▄▄        ▀▀██████████████████
█████████▄▄        ▀▀█████████████
█████████████▄▄        ▀▀█████████
██████████████████▄▄        ▀▀████
▀██████████████████████▄▄
  ▀▀████████████████████████
      ▀▀█████████████████▀▀
           ▀▀███████▀▀

.SEMUX
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
  Semux uses 100% original codebase
  Superfast with 30 seconds instant finality
  Tested 5000 tx per block on open network
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
Voltaje

Activity: 350
Merit: 250

View Profile
September 10, 2017, 07:13:03 PM

I never thought you would buy holo-lens and the holo portation technology from Microsoft, I thought you were going to build your own, though this approach is will make things faster and has more sense, and is good to know you already have the funds to buy it, good luck Cheesy.
Islapdonkey

Activity: 882
Merit: 277

If i had a dollar for every "had i known"

View Profile WWW
September 10, 2017, 07:16:58 PM

Which exchanges are you expected to be listed in in 2017 and 2018?

no company will provide any info of possible exchanges pre ico. Several things could go wrong post ico and if investors feel jaded that a promise wasn't delivered, it could really impact the company's reputation

Actually some compaines are doing that. But you're right it's risky.

About vibehub it already reached 4600 eth, so exchange won't be a shitty one.

That's quite a good amount so far. Much lower than the max cap of 115000 ETH though - if it ever got closer to the cap, that would be a guaranteed acceptance on any exchanges of their choosing.

Exchanges are the most unimportant in the development process. Its only important for standard cryptocurrencies, not for projects with a real market usecase (Unless you are a trader).

I don't agree this. Maybe i can agree in long term exchanges are not important, because if a project is doing great, best exchanges want to add it even they don't apply for it. But short term and maybe middle term exchanges is the most efficent thing that will determine the price of coin. Crappy exchanges with low demand will bring the coins price down. Good exchanges with good demand will bring coin price up.

Remember that he said exchange is unimportant to the dev process. The price of a coin is not indicative of the tech behind it, we all know of coin with great dev, who are constantly working/ improving on the tech of the coin and the aforementioned coin is severely undervalued. while another coin with inactive dev/ undelivered proposals are killing it in the market. if you in it for the long run, you will always want to bet on the active dev with constant updates.

▄▄████▄▄
        ▄▄██████████████▄▄
      ███████████████████████▄▄
      ▀▀█████████████████████████
██▄▄       ▀▀█████████████████████
██████▄▄        ▀█████████████████
███████████▄▄       ▀▀████████████
███████████████▄▄        ▀████████
████████████████████▄▄       ▀▀███
▄▄        ▀██████████████████████▄
████▄▄        ▀▀██████████████████
█████████▄▄        ▀▀█████████████
█████████████▄▄        ▀▀█████████
██████████████████▄▄        ▀▀████
▀██████████████████████▄▄
  ▀▀████████████████████████
      ▀▀█████████████████▀▀
           ▀▀███████▀▀

.SEMUX
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
  Semux uses 100% original codebase
  Superfast with 30 seconds instant finality
  Tested 5000 tx per block on open network
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
kraterion

Activity: 616
Merit: 145

🚀🚀 ATHERO.IO 🚀🚀

View Profile
September 10, 2017, 07:19:02 PM

The rihanna video is just a 3D model of her, any good 3D modeler could design this. However this is not future, to capture these images for the use of real time concerts, education streams and dates. Holoportation technology is the far superior tech and quite simply it will be THE tech in the future

Yep I saw the video on Microsoft's website, it really is the tech of the future, they even sperimenting with the mobile version lol

▀▀█▄▄    [websitewhitepaper]  ❒  ATHERO  ❒  .Internet 3.0 solution    ▄▄█▀▀
  A revolutionary decentralized digital economy 
▄▄█▀▀    Twitter  ◽  Facebook  ◽  Telegram  ◽  Youtube  ◽  Github   ▀▀█▄▄
Sozialtourist

Activity: 686
Merit: 101

View Profile
September 10, 2017, 07:20:35 PM

I never thought you would buy holo-lens and the holo portation technology from Microsoft, I thought you were going to build your own, though this approach is will make things faster and has more sense, and is good to know you already have the funds to buy it, good luck Cheesy.

Developing/building their own holoportation technology would cost waay too much for a small company. Just imagine how big Microsoft is and the team behind the development and how much money they have available for their work.
greatteager

Activity: 420

View Profile
September 10, 2017, 07:39:31 PM

Developing/building their own holoportation technology would cost waay too much for a small company. Just imagine how big Microsoft is and the team behind the development and how much money they have available for their work.
If the teams unite efforts, progress will be much faster Wink
Drokzid

Activity: 930
Merit: 257

HAIL THE KING!

View Profile WWW
September 10, 2017, 07:41:12 PM

you guys watched this video? https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Chl60_2qib8. Mindblowing lol, that bar demonstration with Rihanna and little kid example are just mindblowing

I know, the possibilities are endless with VR and VIBEHub will have a great part of it.
This project is so great. I think this will sell out fast.

Really hope this ICO will get the attention it deserves!
Despite the not so small hard cap of the tokan sale I am very confident that there is plenty of room to grow in the future. I like projects flying under the radar of the masses. Fomo will be huge when you get the first exchange listings and product integrations. Happy to be part of this project.

BTC IS KING!
ParRus

Activity: 490
Merit: 104

View Profile
September 10, 2017, 07:41:24 PM

I agree, why reinvent bicycle, if there is a ready and high-quality product.. technology is not simple, if it is reinvented - this will take a lot of energy, time and money
greatteager

Activity: 420

View Profile
September 10, 2017, 07:54:42 PM
Last edit: September 10, 2017, 08:22:42 PM by greatteager

I agree, why reinvent bicycle, if there is a ready and high-quality product.. technology is not simple, if it is reinvented - this will take a lot of energy, time and money
That's it, you need to work together to improve it and move the progress forward.
How much money have you collected already? interest intensified?
kuky004

Activity: 371

View Profile
September 10, 2017, 08:16:01 PM

Is there two days to end ICO? I think I missed a 30% reward
vibehubfounder

VibeHub Co-Founder

View Profile
September 10, 2017, 08:21:06 PM

That's it, you need to work together to improve it and move the progress forward.

Reinventing it would be a complete waste of time and money. We will be purchasing this tech and reaching out to the Microsoft development team to assist as well. Microsoft is focusing on the hardware right now and that's typically the lane the stay in.

the_donald

Activity: 588

View Profile
September 10, 2017, 08:21:40 PM

it's beneficial for both companies to work together. both of them get product exposure and it's great publicity for both vibehub and the hololens from MS.

vibehubfounder

VibeHub Co-Founder

View Profile
September 10, 2017, 08:22:22 PM

Is there two days to end ICO? I think I missed a 30% reward

No sir, there is 2 days left in the 5 percent bonus round. The sale will end on September 21st
haxllega

Activity: 392

View Profile
September 10, 2017, 08:24:40 PM

you guys watched this video? https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Chl60_2qib8. Mindblowing lol, that bar demonstration with Rihanna and little kid example are just mindblowing
Whoa! This looks great! Rihanna concert in VR in your home on your favourite, comfy sofa. This ICO is definitely worth investing in  Cheesy
Just imagine this technology in a few years with better graphics. I am sure you will feel like you were actually there.

vibehubfounder

VibeHub Co-Founder

View Profile
September 10, 2017, 08:27:34 PM

Whoa! This looks great! Rihanna concert in VR in your home on your favourite, comfy sofa. This ICO is definitely worth investing in  Cheesy
Just imagine this technology in a few years with better graphics. I am sure you will feel like you were actually there.

The holoportation video we displayed is actually 2 years old, the tech is now more advanced. The videos we are going to showcase using this tech for concerts, education streams and dates is going to be amazing
Rigorous

Activity: 574
Merit: 115

View Profile
September 10, 2017, 09:03:30 PM

That's amazing if you can get a good deal with them. Yeah, I was thinking millions. Microsoft bought Minecraft for $2.5 billion (granted, they get a huge user base too).
Cauchy

Activity: 364

View Profile
September 10, 2017, 09:11:45 PM

Just wanted to chip in that I Think the videos you are creating is a great way to spread information in addition to text. Keep up the good work!
Elkmar

Activity: 294

View Profile
September 10, 2017, 09:21:26 PM

It would be cool to have a video to see what the actual technology can do if the previous one show what could be achieved 2 years ago  Smiley
bitsurfer2014

Activity: 924
Merit: 520

View Profile
September 10, 2017, 09:27:21 PM

VibeHub's mission is to create a crypto based virtual reality marketplace and hubs and not to invent VR & AR technologies, but who knows in the future, VibeHub could make its own holoportation gadget that is much better than Microsoft Smiley
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 [45] 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 79 80 81 82 83 84 85 86 87 88 89 90 91 92 93 94 95 ... 156 »
  Print  

Jump to: