Bitcoin Forum
March 29, 2024, 09:16:01 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 26.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 [10] 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 ... 156 »
  Print  
Author Topic: [ANN] [ICO] VIBEHub | Crypto Based Virtual Reality Marketplaces & Hubs  (Read 114310 times)
vibehubdev (OP)

Activity: 70
Merit: 10

VibeHub Co-Founder / Lead Dev

View Profile WWW
September 02, 2017, 04:52:03 PM

Any news on the Beta VibeHub Web/Browser Platform scheduled for launching today?

Please stay tuned, it will be available later today  Smiley

Whao, is it today already? Nice, can't wait to see it.

BTW I don't know if you saw this Viberate project (ICO in a few days) but their tokens are also called Vibes (the ticker is VIB) - https://www.viberate.io/en/token-value
Hope this won't confuse anyone.

This is still coming out today...there was some delays with migration to production servers, in the process of resolving...we will keep you updated...

And yes i did see that viberate...i dont no what to think about it...pretty lame on their part if that was intentional...yes i hope people dont get confused as well...

VibeHub: Crypto Based Virtual / Augmented Reality Marketplaces | Website  ICO Ends 9/21

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.
vibehubdev (OP)

Activity: 70
Merit: 10

VibeHub Co-Founder / Lead Dev

View Profile WWW
September 02, 2017, 05:05:20 PM

Hi,

As it could be the 1st ICO in which I'll invest, I have a few questions please :

1) if I do invest let's say 3ETH before next 3days, I'll have 330 VIBEX. If there are finally let's say 1M VIBEX created (less than the number corresponding to max cap 115000ETH), I'll finnally have : (330/1000000) X 160200000 = 52866 VIBE (the currency which will be on the marketplaces ?).
2) I've got a Ledger Nano S so it seems to be good BUT do I have to "create" or do something ith it before I send the ETH because for sure there won't be any VIBE or VIBEX token created on it unless I do something wright ? (how can the VIBEX token be sent on a ETH wallet ?)
3) "Set Gas Limit to 250 000 (during peak network loads)" : sorry but what does it means ?
4) "Set the gas price at 60 GWEI (during peak network loads)" : same question...

Thanks for your answers and good luck with that so interesting project.

From France...

Hello, here is the answers to you questions:

1) 160200000 VIBE/1000000 VIBEX = 160.2 VIBE per VIBEX ...so 160.2 x 330 = 52866 VIBE...That is correct, and yes VIBE will be used exclusively on the platform.

2) We are using a ERC 20 compatible token...so most ethereum wallets support the token...I am not sure anout Ledger Nano S...when you send eth to the smart contract address you will receive the VIBEX immediately to the same account you purchased with, automatically, once the transaction clears...
Compatible wallets
The following wallets are known to be compatible with Ethereum tokens (ERC-20 standard):
MyEtherWallet (no download needed)
MetaMask (Firefox and Chrome browser addon)
Mist (Desktop)
Parity (Desktop)
imToken (iPhone)
imToken (Android)

3) The gas limit means the amount of gas that you will not allow the transaction to exceed...that is higher range number for peak times on ethereum network...to ensure the transactions get processed...The actual gas consumed will most likely be less.

4) gas price is like the minimum you want to pay for gas... heres a good article that break it down even more...https://coinsutra.com/ethereum-gas-limit-gas-price-fees/

I hope that helps...and we appreciate your interest and support...

VibeHub: Crypto Based Virtual / Augmented Reality Marketplaces | Website  ICO Ends 9/21
sayulita

Activity: 881
Merit: 500

CyberTrade

View Profile
September 02, 2017, 09:11:48 PM

Your project looks great!

I have a couple of questions.

1)I understand you have a hard cap on how much is being raised, but I also wanted to know if there was a limit on the total amount of coins that will ever be produced? (for example..btc is capped at 21 million coins)

2)I understand your Vibe token will be the only currency used on the system, but I only saw mention of tipping rather than charging. Do the creators have the ability to set whatever prices they want for whatever event they may be offering? Tipping is nice, but people need to be able to set actual prices.

If they can set their own prices, then this project has amazing potential.

I could envision a rock band that has 100,000 die hard fans around the world. Touring is impossible because there simply can never be enough fans in any one city to cover the costs of travel, lodging etc. Yet the same band could email, Instagram, and tweet to all their die hard fans and say that they are having a concert in a really intimate location and the only way to attend is via VR and Vibehub. The band could charge each fan $5 for the concert, and probably make a hundred grand without having to leave their hometown.......or am I missing how this all works?

███████████████████████████████
████████████████████████████████

▄▄▄▄▄▄▄                        ▀███████████████████████▀▀▀
       ▄▄██████▀▀▄▄     ▄█▄▄▄▄▄   ▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄     ██▀ ▄▄▄▄▄        ▄█  ▄▄████▄   ▄▄███████████▀
    ▄▄████▀▀     ██   ▄███▀▀▀▀██ ███▀▀▀▀▀██▀▀▀██   ██▀▄▀██▀▀██     ▄▄████▀███  ███▄██▀
  ▄████▀         ██ ▄██▀█▀ ▄███ ███▄▄▄▄  ██ ▄▄█▀  ▄██  ██ ▄▄█▀   ▄██▄██▀ ▄██  ▄██▄███▄▄▄▄
 ▄███▀           ████▀ ██████▀ ██▀▀▀▀▀  ████▀▀   ▄██  █████▀ █████▀███  ▄██ ▄███▄██▀▀▀▀
████▀           ███▀  ██  ▄██ ██       ████▄    ▄██  ████▄   ▄█▀▀ ██▀  ███▄██▀ ▄██▀
████     ▄▄▄  ▄██▀   ██▄██▀▀ ███████▀  █▀  ▀█▄▄ ██   █▀  ▀█▄▄    ██▀  ███▀▀   ▀████████▀
████▄▄▄███▀ ███▀    ▀▀▀                      ▀▀█▄          ▀▀█▄ ██▀  ▀▀
 ▀█████▀▀ ███▀
.......MMO RPG Futuristic.......
►►  Powered by
BOUNTY
DETECTIVE
Celebrity

Activity: 420
Merit: 250

View Profile
September 02, 2017, 09:15:11 PM

Hi,

As it could be the 1st ICO in which I'll invest, I have a few questions please :

1) if I do invest let's say 3ETH before next 3days, I'll have 330 VIBEX. If there are finally let's say 1M VIBEX created (less than the number corresponding to max cap 115000ETH), I'll finnally have : (330/1000000) X 160200000 = 52866 VIBE (the currency which will be on the marketplaces ?).
2) I've got a Ledger Nano S so it seems to be good BUT do I have to "create" or do something ith it before I send the ETH because for sure there won't be any VIBE or VIBEX token created on it unless I do something wright ? (how can the VIBEX token be sent on a ETH wallet ?)
3) "Set Gas Limit to 250 000 (during peak network loads)" : sorry but what does it means ?
4) "Set the gas price at 60 GWEI (during peak network loads)" : same question...

From France...

1) 160200000 VIBE/1000000 VIBEX = 160.2 VIBE per VIBEX ...so 160.2 x 330 = 52866 VIBE...That is correct, and yes VIBE will be used exclusively on the platform.

2) We are using a ERC 20 compatible token...so most ethereum wallets support the token...I am not sure anout Ledger Nano S...when you send eth to the smart contract address you will receive the VIBEX immediately to the same account you purchased with, automatically, once the transaction clears...
Compatible wallets
The following wallets are known to be compatible with Ethereum tokens (ERC-20 standard):
Mist (Desktop)
Parity (Desktop)
imToken (iPhone)
imToken (Android)

3) The gas limit means the amount of gas that you will not allow the transaction to exceed...that is higher range number for peak times on ethereum network...to ensure the transactions get processed...The actual gas consumed will most likely be less.

4) gas price is like the minimum you want to pay for gas... heres a good article that break it down even more...https://coinsutra.com/ethereum-gas-limit-gas-price-fees/

Hello dev, so, we won't be able to contribute with bitcoin right? Only ether like conventional crowdsales?

Some of the projects accept different currencies with shapeshift. That's why I'm asking. Thanks.
vibehubfounder

Activity: 224
Merit: 100

VibeHub Co-Founder

View Profile
September 02, 2017, 10:45:59 PM

1)I understand you have a hard cap on how much is being raised, but I also wanted to know if there was a limit on the total amount of coins that will ever be produced? (for example..btc is capped at 21 million coins)

2)I understand your Vibe token will be the only currency used on the system, but I only saw mention of tipping rather than charging. Do the creators have the ability to set whatever prices they want for whatever event they may be offering? Tipping is nice, but people need to be able to set actual prices.

I could envision a rock band that has 100,000 die hard fans around the world. Touring is impossible because there simply can never be enough fans in any one city to cover the costs of travel, lodging etc. Yet the same band could email, Instagram, and tweet to all their die hard fans and say that they are having a concert in a really intimate location and the only way to attend is via VR and Vibehub. The band could charge each fan $5 for the concert, and probably make a hundred grand without having to leave their hometown.......or am I missing how this all works?

1) The only amount of Vibe that will ever be created is the original 267,000,000

2) Yes the content creators will be able to set the price for their services or streams to whatever price they wish in the marketplace, tipping comes in for the hubs which is the community aspect of VibeHub. This will be on dispaly for the browser based version of the VibeHub platform

3) Your envision is spot on. The income opportunities we are presenting to artists and educators is revolutionary and quite simply astronomical. For artists and educators with millions of followers to artists or educators with thousands of followers. The revenue they can earn by streaming content in Virtual Reality using hollportation technology is astounding
vibehubfounder

VibeHub Co-Founder

View Profile
September 02, 2017, 10:48:11 PM

Hi,

From France...

Compatible wallets
Mist (Desktop)
Parity (Desktop)
imToken (iPhone)
imToken (Android)

Hello dev, so, we won't be able to contribute with bitcoin right? Only ether like conventional crowdsales?

Some of the projects accept different currencies with shapeshift. That's why I'm asking. Thanks.

Yes that's correct, We are only accepting Ethereum for our crowdsale
sayulita

Activity: 881
Merit: 500

CyberTrade

View Profile
September 02, 2017, 11:34:19 PM

1) The only amount of Vibe that will ever be created is the original 267,000,000

2) Yes the content creators will be able to set the price for their services or streams to whatever price they wish in the marketplace, tipping comes in for the hubs which is the community aspect of VibeHub. This will be on dispaly for the browser based version of the VibeHub platform

3) Your envision is spot on. The income opportunities we are presenting to artists and educators is revolutionary and quite simply astronomical. For artists and educators with millions of followers to artists or educators with thousands of followers. The revenue they can earn by streaming content in Virtual Reality using hollportation technology is astounding

Your team is keeping a modest portion from the crowdsale. If your team is not making money from Vibehub, what is going to keep you motivated to keep working on this project?

████████████████████████████████

▄▄▄▄▄▄▄                        ▀███████████████████████▀▀▀
       ▄▄██████▀▀▄▄     ▄█▄▄▄▄▄   ▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄     ██▀ ▄▄▄▄▄        ▄█  ▄▄████▄   ▄▄███████████▀
    ▄▄████▀▀     ██   ▄███▀▀▀▀██ ███▀▀▀▀▀██▀▀▀██   ██▀▄▀██▀▀██     ▄▄████▀███  ███▄██▀
  ▄████▀         ██ ▄██▀█▀ ▄███ ███▄▄▄▄  ██ ▄▄█▀  ▄██  ██ ▄▄█▀   ▄██▄██▀ ▄██  ▄██▄███▄▄▄▄
 ▄███▀           ████▀ ██████▀ ██▀▀▀▀▀  ████▀▀   ▄██  █████▀ █████▀███  ▄██ ▄███▄██▀▀▀▀
████▀           ███▀  ██  ▄██ ██       ████▄    ▄██  ████▄   ▄█▀▀ ██▀  ███▄██▀ ▄██▀
████     ▄▄▄  ▄██▀   ██▄██▀▀ ███████▀  █▀  ▀█▄▄ ██   █▀  ▀█▄▄    ██▀  ███▀▀   ▀████████▀
████▄▄▄███▀ ███▀    ▀▀▀                      ▀▀█▄          ▀▀█▄ ██▀  ▀▀
 ▀█████▀▀ ███▀
.......MMO RPG Futuristic.......
►►  Powered by
BOUNTY
DETECTIVE
vibehubfounder

VibeHub Co-Founder

View Profile
September 03, 2017, 12:32:15 AM

Your team is keeping a modest portion from the crowdsale. If your team is not making money from Vibehub, what is going to keep you motivated to keep working on this project?

We are keeping 15 percent of the 267,000,000 which equates to 40 million coins. We see VibeHub as a top coin in the future which is more then enough motivation for us. Also if you have a look at our revenue model in the whitepaper, the revenue streams we have to generate income is extremely rewarding.
Bonanzacoin

Activity: 308
Merit: 102

View Profile
September 03, 2017, 10:10:30 AM

Sorry if allready answered. But i have X ammount Vibex tokens. Will the Vibe for it distributed automaticly? Like my tokens will be X ammount of Vibe?
the_donald

Activity: 588

View Profile
September 03, 2017, 10:18:56 AM

Any news on the Beta VibeHub Web/Browser Platform scheduled for launching today?

Please stay tuned, it will be available later today  Smiley

Nice! can't wait to see it. having a product always helps with ICO

haxllega

Activity: 392

View Profile
September 03, 2017, 10:22:50 AM

In the white paper you write that you are currently in contact with musicians. When do you plan to introduce them?

pynetx

Activity: 798
Merit: 262

View Profile
September 03, 2017, 10:27:35 AM

So, vibe will not be only for the VR videos but, for everything related to the VR tech. Right?
Korsakopf

Activity: 210
Merit: 105

View Profile
September 03, 2017, 10:33:24 AM

Hmmm, just based on the industry sector, this is an interesting ICO. Both VR and crypto/blockchain are growing sectors, combining it is a good idea. I will be watching this thread for updates
Jay2408

Activity: 518
Merit: 101

🚀🚀 ATHERO.IO 🚀🚀

View Profile
September 03, 2017, 10:35:00 AM

This is all very fascinating... but at the same time I also feel a bit uneasy about it  Grin  

▀▀█▄▄    [websitewhitepaper]  ❒  ATHERO  ❒  .Internet 3.0 solution    ▄▄█▀▀
  A revolutionary decentralized digital economy 
▄▄█▀▀    Twitter  ◽  Facebook  ◽  Telegram  ◽  Youtube  ◽  Github   ▀▀█▄▄
Cauchy

Activity: 364

View Profile
September 03, 2017, 10:45:38 AM

Just found this one, looks like an interesting Project, both crypto and VR Smiley. Will read the whitepaper as soon as I have some time. Best of luck to the team!
AlexSimion

Activity: 1078
Merit: 210

★Bitvest.io★ Play Plinko or Invest!

View Profile
September 03, 2017, 10:50:22 AM

So the amount of Vibe that will be distributed among us investors will be proportionate to the amount of VibeX we hold and the total Vibe created ?
Can you please explain me the purpose of VibeX and why not just distribute straight Vibe on an Vibe/Eth ratio ?

onlytemporary

Activity: 420

I am the original miningteam23

View Profile WWW
September 03, 2017, 10:54:13 AM

This sounds like a really cool concept. I can't even begin to imagine all the possibilities with this technology. Looking forward to try out the beta version.

DeepOnion    ▬▬  Anonymous and Untraceable  ▬▬    ENJOY YOUR PRIVACY  •  JOIN DEEPONION
▐▐▐▐▐▐▐▐   ANN  Whitepaper  Facebook  Twitter  Telegram  Discord    ▌▌▌▌▌▌▌▌
Get $ONION  (✔Cryptopia  ✔KuCoin)  |  VoteCentral  Register NOW!  |  Download DeepOnion
Heimer

Activity: 518
Merit: 250

View Profile
September 03, 2017, 11:20:43 AM

We are keeping 15 percent of the 267,000,000 which equates to 40 million coins. We see VibeHub as a top coin in the future which is more then enough motivation for us. Also if you have a look at our revenue model in the whitepaper, the revenue streams we have to generate income is extremely rewarding.

Nice to hear that you are very motivated and confident about success of your coin in the future. keep it up devs!
Sozialtourist

Activity: 686

View Profile
September 03, 2017, 11:27:44 AM

With all the token sales going on lately, I really like this one here. AR and VR are still in their fledgling stages and have a huuuge potential. Will definitely keep an eye on it!
FIEX

Activity: 630
Merit: 276

View Profile
September 03, 2017, 11:37:20 AM

This is one cool project!
I'm a huge fan of VR so this project is made for me Wink.

Will be doing some research on this project and maybe make an investment Smiley.
Keep it up devs. This platform looks really good.

Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 [10] 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 ... 156 »
  Print  

Jump to: