Bitcoin Forum
April 26, 2024, 10:16:45 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 [17] 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 ... 156 »
  Print  
Author Topic: [ANN] [ICO] VIBEHub | Crypto Based Virtual Reality Marketplaces & Hubs  (Read 114313 times)
Divineeeee

Activity: 22
Merit: 0

View Profile
September 04, 2017, 06:54:17 AM

So I just invested 0,5 ether, should I be receiving the coins at launch?

You will receive VIBEX now, the directions to add the token to your wallet is right on the ico page, once the ico is over you will then exchange your VIBEX for Vibe  Smiley
Oh never mind, I did get them, it was just MyEtherWallet which wasn't loading  Cheesy.
But thanks for making clear what happens at launch!

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
stormcleric

Activity: 308
Merit: 250

View Profile WWW
September 04, 2017, 06:57:16 AM

Interesting project! Can't wait to see VR apps all over around, despite the costs of having such a system at home seem not to compensate the investment right now. But as time goes by it is sure it will become more user friendly. It's the next revolution!

I'm reading the WP. My first impression was that the team is way too short for this kind of development but it's nice they already considered this and will be contracting more ppl on Nov 1st.

cantdecide

Activity: 336
Merit: 112

View Profile
September 04, 2017, 07:02:45 AM

you might be surprised how many fans that would appreciate the idea of personally interacting with a virtual version of a celebrity rather than impersonally dealing with the same celebrity in real life.
 So your post might apply to the late 20 something and above demographic but for this younger generation who VR is modeled for, a lot appreciate augmented reality to real life.

In Japan they've turned the concept of VIBEHub inside out. The artist's holograph doesn't come to your place to give a concert, you go to a concert to see the holograph who is the artist.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=KNrdGx69pCo

Well Hatsune Miku is an absolute exception because there is no real person behind, but she is still as popular as a lot of Idols/musicians  Roll Eyes

I think there would be a big market for VIBEHub and the music part. I read before that some people are saying, that the avarage fan wants to go to a concert to have the feeling there and I agree to this. But I think this could be a market for people who wasn't able to buy a ticket and don't want to pay the extreme blackmarket prices.  Shocked It's not the same to be live on the concert hall or what ever, but it can be a compensation under different circumstances.

DeepOnion    ▬▬  Anonymous and Untraceable  ▬▬    ENJOY YOUR PRIVACY  •  JOIN DEEPONION
▐▐▐▐▐▐▐▐   ANN  Whitepaper  Facebook  Twitter  Telegram  Discord    ▌▌▌▌▌▌▌▌
Get $ONION  (✔Cryptopia  ✔KuCoin)  |  VoteCentral  Register NOW!  |  Download DeepOnion
pynetx

Activity: 798
Merit: 262

View Profile
September 04, 2017, 07:41:06 AM

Where's VibeHub Beta web platform? I don't see any links to it. As per the Roadmap, it should be available on September 1.
SEELE^^01

Activity: 952
Merit: 137

View Profile
September 04, 2017, 07:48:48 AM

May i ask, what is the big difference between this and decentralland? as far as i have understood, both have a social vr hub, but decentralland is selling virtual land for commercial inside the vr plattform and walk trough these like a vr game, but in vibehub, we have only a room, where we can interact with the enviroment, buy stuff in a marketplace, watch movies/strams and so on?
Frickeladm

Activity: 182
Merit: 1

View Profile
September 04, 2017, 08:01:50 AM

Thats a nice looking project, especially now where prices for VR headsets are dropping. Will definitely stay tuned here
Pajulapoiss

Activity: 554
Merit: 251

View Profile
September 04, 2017, 09:06:31 AM

Interesting concept.

But dating in VR is a bit too far for me. I find that people are already alienated enough, they need more of the old fashioned stuff.

▀██▄ ▄██▀
            ▐█████▌
           ▄███▀███▄
         ▄████▄  ▀███▄
       ▄███▀ ▀██▄  ▀███▄
     ▄███▀  ▄█████▄  ▀███▄
   ▄███▀  ▄███▀ ▀███▄  ▀███▄
  ███▀  ▄████▌   ▐████▄  ▀███
 ███   ██▀  ██▄ ▄██  ▀██   ███
███   ███  ███   ███  ███   ███
███   ███   ███████   ███   ███
 ███   ███▄▄       ▄▄███   ███
  ███▄   ▀▀█████████▀▀   ▄███
   ▀████▄▄           ▄▄████▀
      ▀▀███████████████▀▀
DeepOnion      ▄▄██████████▄▄
    ▄███▀▀      ▀▀█▀   ▄▄
   ███▀              ▄███
  ███              ▄███▀   ▄▄
 ███▌  ▄▄▄▄      ▄███▀   ▄███
▐███  ██████   ▄███▀   ▄███▀
███▌ ███  ███▄███▀   ▄███▀
███▌ ███   ████▀   ▄███▀
███▌  ███   █▀   ▄███▀  ███
▐███   ███     ▄███▀   ███
 ███▌   ███  ▄███▀     ███
  ███    ██████▀      ███
   ███▄             ▄███
    ▀███▄▄       ▄▄███▀
      ▀▀███████████▀▀
DeepVault
Blockchain File Signatures
deeponion.org
levyashin

Activity: 980
Merit: 276

$CYBERCASH METAVERSE

View Profile
September 04, 2017, 09:15:47 AM

Interesting concept.

But dating in VR is a bit too far for me. I find that people are already alienated enough, they need more of the old fashioned stuff.

They are not here to solve social problems, they are just acting on markets need. If they need to alienate more, so give them what they want. If you do a project for prevent people to alienate that would fail, because market doesn't want it.

Vibehub will definetly give what customers want Smiley And customers always right .

Sozialtourist

Activity: 686
Merit: 101

View Profile
September 04, 2017, 09:16:34 AM

Interesting project! Can't wait to see VR apps all over around, despite the costs of having such a system at home seem not to compensate the investment right now. But as time goes by it is sure it will become more user friendly. It's the next revolution!

I'm reading the WP. My first impression was that the team is way too short for this kind of development but it's nice they already considered this and will be contracting more ppl on Nov 1st.

Yes the team needs to be bigger and it's good that they already realized that. But we have to consider that this team already put a lot of dedication into this project and already got something they can show us.
Now this ICO gives them the funds they need to hire and so to develop VIBEHub further.
Pajulapoiss

Activity: 554
Merit: 251

View Profile
September 04, 2017, 09:54:09 AM

Interesting concept.

They are not here to solve social problems, they are just acting on markets need. If they need to alienate more, so give them what they want. If you do a project for prevent people to alienate that would fail, because market doesn't want it.

Vibehub will definetly give what customers want Smiley And customers always right .

Oh yea, I get that, it was just the reaction I observed I had while reading. 

Ocolus demo looked alright, but nothing mind blowing. The guy who did the talking did a good job!

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=uHgKKYMhqfs

▀██▄ ▄██▀
            ▐█████▌
           ▄███▀███▄
         ▄████▄  ▀███▄
       ▄███▀ ▀██▄  ▀███▄
     ▄███▀  ▄█████▄  ▀███▄
   ▄███▀  ▄███▀ ▀███▄  ▀███▄
  ███▀  ▄████▌   ▐████▄  ▀███
 ███   ██▀  ██▄ ▄██  ▀██   ███
███   ███  ███   ███  ███   ███
███   ███   ███████   ███   ███
 ███   ███▄▄       ▄▄███   ███
  ███▄   ▀▀█████████▀▀   ▄███
   ▀████▄▄           ▄▄████▀
      ▀▀███████████████▀▀
DeepOnion      ▄▄██████████▄▄
    ▄███▀▀      ▀▀█▀   ▄▄
   ███▀              ▄███
  ███              ▄███▀   ▄▄
 ███▌  ▄▄▄▄      ▄███▀   ▄███
▐███  ██████   ▄███▀   ▄███▀
███▌ ███  ███▄███▀   ▄███▀
███▌ ███   ████▀   ▄███▀
███▌  ███   █▀   ▄███▀  ███
▐███   ███     ▄███▀   ███
 ███▌   ███  ▄███▀     ███
  ███    ██████▀      ███
   ███▄             ▄███
    ▀███▄▄       ▄▄███▀
      ▀▀███████████▀▀
DeepVault
Blockchain File Signatures
deeponion.org
ParRus

Activity: 490
Merit: 104

View Profile
September 04, 2017, 10:02:23 AM

Interesting concept.

Ocolus demo looked alright, but nothing mind blowing. The guy who did the talking did a good job!

looks very exciting! I represent how will these glasses! Thank you for this video!
niklasmato

Activity: 616
Merit: 263

View Profile
September 04, 2017, 10:04:49 AM

Will you provide some sort of exchange in your application?
How will people acquire the VIBE tokens if they aren't buying them in the ICO.
I'm thinking that a lof of people will come to this platform in the future, but they will have no idea of Crypto.
the_donald

Activity: 588
Merit: 100

View Profile
September 04, 2017, 10:13:06 AM

I'm thinking that a lof of people will come to this platform in the future, but they will have no idea of Crypto.

Most likely the team will be selling the tokens on vibehub.

vibehubdev (OP)

Activity: 70
Merit: 10

VibeHub Co-Founder / Lead Dev

View Profile WWW
September 04, 2017, 10:14:17 AM

Where's VibeHub Beta web platform? I don't see any links to it. As per the Roadmap, it should be available on September 1.

its under try beta on the home page
http://vibehub.io/platformtest/#/login

VibeHub: Crypto Based Virtual / Augmented Reality Marketplaces | Website  ICO Ends 9/21
vibehubdev (OP)

View Profile WWW
September 04, 2017, 10:17:19 AM

we will integrate in-app purchases through the various VR app stores to buy vibe seamlessly for new users...and behind the scenes buy vibe with api on exchanges...

VibeHub: Crypto Based Virtual / Augmented Reality Marketplaces | Website  ICO Ends 9/21
levyashin

Activity: 980
Merit: 276

$CYBERCASH METAVERSE

View Profile
September 04, 2017, 10:17:29 AM

Think about in-game coins. Like all pay two play games, they will sell them in-game, for premium game features and of course for investors and traders it will be on some exchange sites. Based on their professionalty and value of product, it will be on a good exchange.

vibehubdev (OP)

View Profile WWW
September 04, 2017, 10:28:07 AM

Interesting concept.

that was just a tutorial video...this is an educational example experience socially. we also have other videos on our youtube channel...check this one out...
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ptOnHAaUG_w

toolucky98

Activity: 490

View Profile
September 04, 2017, 10:31:42 AM

Interesting concept.

Correct, project created for someone who wants it, no need to care for people who dont want it. There will always be pros and cons.
haxllega

Activity: 392

View Profile
September 04, 2017, 10:58:39 AM

If you finished your product do you plan to offer it on steam or other platforms?

onlytemporary

Activity: 420
Merit: 101

I am the original miningteam23

View Profile WWW
September 04, 2017, 11:10:09 AM

Interesting concept.

I agree, but it would be nice to use for a first encounter. You would get an idea if it is even worth meeting in real life. I know first hand how frustrating it is showing up for a date and knowing right off the bat that it won't work out Grin

DeepOnion    ▬▬  Anonymous and Untraceable  ▬▬    ENJOY YOUR PRIVACY  •  JOIN DEEPONION
▐▐▐▐▐▐▐▐   ANN  Whitepaper  Facebook  Twitter  Telegram  Discord    ▌▌▌▌▌▌▌▌
Get $ONION  (✔Cryptopia  ✔KuCoin)  |  VoteCentral  Register NOW!  |  Download DeepOnion
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 [17] 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 ... 156 »
  Print  

Jump to: