Bitcoin Forum
May 09, 2024, 08:05:15 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 ... 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 [76] 77 78 79 80 81 82 83 84 85 86 87 88 89 90 91 92 93 94 95 96 97 98 99 100 101 102 103 104 105 106 107 108 109 110 111 112 113 114 115 116 117 118 119 120 121 122 123 124 125 126 ... 156 »
  Print  
Author Topic: [ANN] [ICO] VIBEHub | Crypto Based Virtual Reality Marketplaces & Hubs  (Read 114315 times)
ParRus

Activity: 490
Merit: 104

View Profile
September 18, 2017, 07:17:39 PM

In the future there will be a new dependence on VR. Will be created Clubs of anonymous Virtuals. And it will be mandatory to walk around the city and meet with real people. Cheesy
gdr games played with vr glass but in real places like city,forest and real task to complete like find some objects or take a photo at a car this is only one scenarios of infinity applications for virtual reality...
Yeah, interesting reality is waiting for us .. I think in the future, people will even earn real money in virtual reality, performing various job
15 years ago i was read one of the best fantastic books about virtual reality - Labyrinth of Reflections by Sergei Lukyanenko,
this book made a strong impression on me  Cool
"Bitcoin: mining our own business since 2009" -- Pieter Wuille
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
kraterion

Activity: 616
Merit: 145

🚀🚀 ATHERO.IO 🚀🚀

View Profile
September 18, 2017, 07:22:29 PM

Just saw the hololens video and it's so dope. It was like I watching a sci-fi movie.

Many people don't understand that this technology even exists...Things are moving so fast with the technology, new materials, and manufacturing processes, these devices will be in mass production very soon....

Can i get a link to the hololens video, just in case it's one of those am yet to see.
Does anybody know when this technology will be released?

According to the roadmap they are to begin testing the VR June of 2018.

that's a long ways away. when that happens the token will moon to be sure

Well, it's a long term hodl, isn't it? The demand for VIBEHub will be very high once the hubs will be ready to go, I mean if you joined this ICO this should be your thinking process

▀▀█▄▄    [websitewhitepaper]  ❒  ATHERO  ❒  .Internet 3.0 solution    ▄▄█▀▀
  A revolutionary decentralized digital economy 
▄▄█▀▀    Twitter  ◽  Facebook  ◽  Telegram  ◽  Youtube  ◽  Github   ▀▀█▄▄
Elkmar

Activity: 294
Merit: 100

View Profile
September 18, 2017, 07:43:27 PM

Let's hope that there are not too many ICO flippers on board. This is definitely a long term hodl for me. Market sentiment is also changing since yesterday. Yammy, Yammy. Smiley

One of the biggest problems in crypto. So many people are looking for the easy dollar. They are thinking in weeks, not in years. But on the other side, its obvious that this project ist different. Let us all hope for real investors

Some people are dumpers some people are hodlers. I think best way is sometimes dump, sometimes hodl. The decision should be make based on project. And vibehub is definetly hodl.

Well knowing that the crypto market is growing on the long term, and that moreover VibeHub relies on new technologies that should become more and more popular, I totally agree.
VTCarter

Activity: 61
Merit: 10

View Profile
September 18, 2017, 07:46:38 PM

This ICO is so under the RADER | VIBEHUB Best ICO NOW!!
VTCarter

View Profile
September 18, 2017, 07:50:49 PM

Virtual Reality + Blockchain = The future =>>>> Great project for us
VTCarter

View Profile
September 18, 2017, 07:54:58 PM

Dear all,

let me share a few words of why I decided to support this project.

My experience from many years within the telecom sector taught me something very important: Fundamentally new technology is the opposite of a zero sum game. It is not about gaining relative grounds on each other.

It is all about collaboration and growing the industry as a whole, and if done well, the industry will grow by a factor thousand or even a million times. I also learned that analysts usually underestimate the magnitude of new technology impact, since we simply cannot imagine how fundamentally the world will change. Anyone who has experienced the impact of mobile telephony, the smartphone, Internet or now the emerging crypto tech knows that is true. It will be true for VR as well. My estimate for the VR sector growth is well beyond the typical analyst +1000% estimate to 2020.

I instantly fell in love with the demos created by the VIBEHub team. I feel that both the the music concert holoport and the high quality social museum is exactly what the VR industry needs to show the world right now.

The LiveTourLAB VR framework on WebVR is very much a here-and-now entry ticket for anyone to create and experience interactive cinematic / recorded VR today. It works to get more people on-board on the VR train and we saw that it can complement VIBEHub's bleeding-edge top-end rendered tech. VIBEHub now has access to our framework, expertise and early feature roadmap.

I also liked both Mathew and Alessio from the first contact. I felt they have done this out of love for VR, music and technology, with a real product, real technology and real contact network in the music industry. Many others just have an idea in a whitepaper. Call me old school but I like results and execution.

When my children grow up, media will be the same as VR. I feel that I have a personal responsibility to do what I can to shape VR into a truly active experience, which fuels our imagination and helps us to be more present in the moment. I think that the VIBEHub team is doing a great service to the VR industry and I genuinely feel that they deserve all our support in moving the VR industry forward, for everyone’s benefit.

Anders Larsson, Co-Founder and Lead Developer LiveTourLAB

Thank you so much for sharing your experience. I think VibeHub is great
EgoPaintedGrey

Activity: 77

View Profile
September 18, 2017, 08:04:11 PM

Dear all,

let me share a few words of why I decided to support this project.

My experience from many years within the telecom sector taught me something very important: Fundamentally new technology is the opposite of a zero sum game. It is not about gaining relative grounds on each other.

It is all about collaboration and growing the industry as a whole, and if done well, the industry will grow by a factor thousand or even a million times. I also learned that analysts usually underestimate the magnitude of new technology impact, since we simply cannot imagine how fundamentally the world will change. Anyone who has experienced the impact of mobile telephony, the smartphone, Internet or now the emerging crypto tech knows that is true. It will be true for VR as well. My estimate for the VR sector growth is well beyond the typical analyst +1000% estimate to 2020.

I instantly fell in love with the demos created by the VIBEHub team. I feel that both the the music concert holoport and the high quality social museum is exactly what the VR industry needs to show the world right now.

The LiveTourLAB VR framework on WebVR is very much a here-and-now entry ticket for anyone to create and experience interactive cinematic / recorded VR today. It works to get more people on-board on the VR train and we saw that it can complement VIBEHub's bleeding-edge top-end rendered tech. VIBEHub now has access to our framework, expertise and early feature roadmap.

I also liked both Mathew and Alessio from the first contact. I felt they have done this out of love for VR, music and technology, with a real product, real technology and real contact network in the music industry. Many others just have an idea in a whitepaper. Call me old school but I like results and execution.

When my children grow up, media will be the same as VR. I feel that I have a personal responsibility to do what I can to shape VR into a truly active experience, which fuels our imagination and helps us to be more present in the moment. I think that the VIBEHub team is doing a great service to the VR industry and I genuinely feel that they deserve all our support in moving the VR industry forward, for everyone’s benefit.

Anders Larsson, Co-Founder and Lead Developer LiveTourLAB

Thank you so much for sharing your experience. I think VibeHub is great

They have a working product  (the Beta Virtual Reality VibeHub Marketplace) and competent team.
Trrrt

Activity: 448
Merit: 107

View Profile
September 18, 2017, 08:06:03 PM

Yes Vibehub is really a good ico to invest your eth. The forecast for the vr market is incredible, the forecast for blockchain market is unbelievable, so the forecast for vibevhub will be godlike. Vibehub is a really à project of the future, so much possibility, so nice to see a project like that !
EgoPaintedGrey

Activity: 77

View Profile
September 18, 2017, 08:13:30 PM

BEWARE OF SCAMMERS, SOME EMAIL AND SLACK BOT HAS SEND MESSAGE TO ME.
ITS ALL ARE FAKE. REMEMBER TO DOUBLE CHECK THE ETH ADDRESS AND WEBSITE URL.

how to verify contract address or ICO address?
you can verify via etherscan and find contract if its verified on etherscan.
or you can check detail contract on ethplorer that shows all contract detail.

you can verify the address via Official ANN Thread.
BEWARE OF SCAMMERS...
Thank you for warning people. I have not recieved any but good to know before something bad happens
Voltaje

Activity: 350
Merit: 250

View Profile
September 18, 2017, 08:14:05 PM

Let's hope that there are not too many ICO flippers on board. This is definitely a long term hodl for me. Market sentiment is also changing since yesterday. Yammy, Yammy. Smiley

One of the biggest problems in crypto. So many people are looking for the easy dollar. They are thinking in weeks, not in years. But on the other side, its obvious that this project ist different. Let us all hope for real investors

Some people are dumpers some people are hodlers. I think best way is sometimes dump, sometimes hodl. The decision should be make based on project. And vibehub is definetly hodl.

Well knowing that the crypto market is growing on the long term, and that moreover VibeHub relies on new technologies that should become more and more popular, I totally agree.

The market is in its childhood, so the earlier we start the more prominent the project becomes, Vivehub may become a standard platform for VR an AR social interaction and education, and once that happens, its token will increase its value, and so the investors will get sweet profits.
greatteager

Activity: 420

View Profile
September 18, 2017, 08:45:26 PM

The project is excellent, everyone understood this.
And on what exchanges are the output of tokens planned? I think this is important.
helloal

Activity: 252
Merit: 100

View Profile
September 18, 2017, 08:47:36 PM

In the future there will be a new dependence on VR. Will be created Clubs of anonymous Virtuals. And it will be mandatory to walk around the city and meet with real people. Cheesy
gdr games played with vr glass but in real places like city,forest and real task to complete like find some objects or take a photo at a car this is only one scenarios of infinity applications for virtual reality...
Yeah, interesting reality is waiting for us .. I think in the future, people will even earn real money in virtual reality, performing various job
15 years ago i was read one of the best fantastic books about virtual reality - Labyrinth of Reflections by Sergei Lukyanenko,

Interesting thoughts. I can understand that there will be quests that can be done in VR games, but what are some examples of jobs/tasks which people could undertake to earn money?

SzeChun

Activity: 55
Merit: 0

View Profile
September 18, 2017, 08:53:18 PM

First Crypto Based Virtual & Augmented Reality Marketplace & Hub
greatteager

View Profile
September 18, 2017, 08:58:59 PM

Interesting thoughts. I can understand that there will be quests that can be done in VR games, but what are some examples of jobs/tasks which people could undertake to earn money?

There will be a lot of different work in VR, for example, a designer.
Different quests, games where there will be prize money, the possibilities are endless.
ParRus

Activity: 490
Merit: 104

View Profile
September 18, 2017, 09:03:52 PM

in the book, a person dresses a special suit - which conveys not only the visible perception - but the rest feelings - taste, smell, touch, pain - he go to work every day in virtual reality, on foot or on a motorcycle,
he can go to the pub - drink some beer.. there works a waiter for example, who also does his job Smiley for which he receives his salary..
this is fantastic of course .. but over time it can become a reality
greatteager

View Profile
September 18, 2017, 09:09:04 PM

in the book, a person dresses a special suit - which conveys not only the visible perception - but the rest feelings - taste, smell, touch, pain - he go to work every day in virtual reality, on foot or on a motorcycle,
he can go to the pub - drink some beer.. there works a waiter for example, who also does his job Smiley for which he receives his salary..
this is fantastic of course .. but over time it can become a reality
The costume is cool. All that is now fantastic in 10 years is a reality.
Now a lot of films about this future are filmed and the series is Black Mirror.
kraterion

Activity: 616
Merit: 145

🚀🚀 ATHERO.IO 🚀🚀

View Profile
September 18, 2017, 09:13:58 PM

Yeah man you just described VIBEHub lol or the words "Crypto Based Virtual Reality Marketplaces & Hubs" have another mean to you?

▀▀█▄▄    [websitewhitepaper]  ❒  ATHERO  ❒  .Internet 3.0 solution    ▄▄█▀▀
  A revolutionary decentralized digital economy 
▄▄█▀▀    Twitter  ◽  Facebook  ◽  Telegram  ◽  Youtube  ◽  Github   ▀▀█▄▄
Sozialtourist

Activity: 686
Merit: 101

View Profile
September 18, 2017, 09:15:29 PM

this book made a strong impression on me  Cool

There will be a lot of different work in VR, for example, a designer.
Different quests, games where there will be prize money, the possibilities are endless.

Jobs that people could do in VR to earn money? Hmmmhhh? ... For example teaching classes, playing music concerts. Just exactly what VibeHub is focussing on.
SzeChun

Activity: 55
Merit: 0

View Profile
September 18, 2017, 09:16:33 PM

Yes as many said i think Vibehub is worth the invest and need to be hold for a long time. The project will take a huge value in the future. Remember the explosion of VR, next we will have the explosion of VR app on VR devices. And Vibehub will centralized all of these apps on his hub. Great idea with infinite potential !
Totally agree with u. This is a good project to invest in
Rigorous

Activity: 574
Merit: 115

View Profile
September 18, 2017, 09:23:27 PM

Have there been any holoportation demos or experiments where multiple people all wear Hololenses in different physical rooms but sharing the same virtual room?
Pages: « 1 ... 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 [76] 77 78 79 80 81 82 83 84 85 86 87 88 89 90 91 92 93 94 95 96 97 98 99 100 101 102 103 104 105 106 107 108 109 110 111 112 113 114 115 116 117 118 119 120 121 122 123 124 125 126 ... 156 »
  Print  

Jump to: