Bitcoin Forum
May 22, 2024, 07:51:04 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 ... 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 79 80 [81] 82 83 84 85 86 87 88 89 90 91 92 93 94 95 96 97 98 99 100 101 102 103 104 105 106 107 108 109 110 111 112 113 114 115 116 117 118 119 120 121 122 123 124 125 126 127 128 129 130 131 ... 156 »
  Print  
Author Topic: [ANN] [ICO] VIBEHub | Crypto Based Virtual Reality Marketplaces & Hubs  (Read 114315 times)
Heimer

Activity: 518
Merit: 250

View Profile
September 19, 2017, 07:57:44 PM

Just saw that already more than 5000 ETH were raised. That's great, even more in such a difficult period, when the market is unstable, investments don't flow in easily.

Yes 5.100 ETH is already a great amount and the ICO is running for 6 more days. I am sure a lot more people will contribute.

Actually i think it's very low for a project like vibehub. It makes vibehub incredibly under valued.

There is a new tech that we all know in three years it will be every house.

And vibehub is the best content on this tech for now. And development already finished!

Yes 5.100 eth is a good amount of money but for vibehub, it's just a indicator of its under value.

Good time to invest, hard to find Ico's that are undervalued. And being first with a good product in a competitive field is very important!
Yep, only 2 days left. Then if I remember correctly tokens will be listed at exchanges so their price will probably skyrocket in no time!
EgoPaintedGrey

Activity: 77
Merit: 10

View Profile
September 19, 2017, 08:02:09 PM

Look at how cool this all is! WIN-WIN is what crypto is. And, yes there are haters but overall. This is amazing! We are in this together. Right?
VTCarter

Activity: 61

View Profile
September 19, 2017, 08:03:40 PM

Looked at Vibehub a bit and I get it.  My concerns are whether this is the team to make it happen - mgmt looks light.  Conversely I don't know the pikers for the rockstarts in the space.  The only danger sign was the pitch was more about the potential of the space which I understand, and less about how they will kill it., 
SzeChun

Activity: 55
Merit: 0

View Profile
September 19, 2017, 08:12:26 PM

Well, not changing the world....open up an entire marketplace with VR for musicians is changing the music world in my opinion

Definitely. And there is no problem with it. Further its a pro argument, since other projects are promising heaven and earth but nothing happen. I'm convinced and looking forward to the development of Vibehub (;
the music marketplace allows the musician to create a live virtual reality event, in which attendees pay a certain amount of Vibe Coins (e.g. 50 Vibes) being set by the musician to attend it. The attendees will be in the live event wherever they are in the world by simply having their VR/AR glasses on.
sarriyan

Activity: 60

View Profile
September 19, 2017, 08:16:01 PM

the education marketplace allows tutors and instructors to teach and interact with users in the virtual world, and applies the same principles implemented in the music marketplace for creating the events that users pay Vibes to attend. For example, a yoga instructor can create a virtual yoga session, in which users pay (e.g. 50 Vibes) to attend the session virtually and learn yoga right from the instructor through virtual reality. However, the dating marketplace is a bit different as the interactions are likely to take place between two users, establishing the first of its kind virtual reality dating platform. The level of interaction in virtual reality goes further comparing to a phone call or online chat. Users will enjoy a more immersive experience with each other despite the distance between them. Simply find someone you are interested in, invite them into the virtual session, put your virtual reality glasses on and enjoy the high-end interaction with each other.
EgoPaintedGrey

Activity: 77

View Profile
September 19, 2017, 08:17:47 PM

Should we buy coins atm with this bullish market? Especially Bitcoin, Ethereum, litecoin?
vibehubdev (OP)

Activity: 70

VibeHub Co-Founder / Lead Dev

View Profile WWW
September 19, 2017, 08:24:41 PM

Looked at Vibehub a bit and I get it.  My concerns are whether this is the team to make it happen - mgmt looks light.  Conversely I don't know the pikers for the rockstarts in the space.  The only danger sign was the pitch was more about the potential of the space which I understand, and less about how they will kill it., 

For your concern if we are the team to make this happen...
Well we were solid before the team expansion, and now after that expansion we have added previous CTO and VP of ericsson asia as well as multiple developers, and we have built everything so far before even one eth of funding...Between the partnerships we have already secured hardware/software, ect...with the major talent performances ready to go. with the platform already in beta...i don't know what else we can do to prove to you we are going to kill it...but kill it and let that killing say we told you so...We talk about potential because those are the goals that we have set...to make potentials reality and lead the path while doing so...

VibeHub: Crypto Based Virtual / Augmented Reality Marketplaces | Website  ICO Ends 9/21
ParRus

Activity: 490
Merit: 104

View Profile
September 19, 2017, 08:26:32 PM

the education marketplace allows tutors and instructors to teach and interact with users in the virtual world, and applies the same principles implemented in the music marketplace for creating the events that users pay Vibes to attend. For example, a yoga instructor can create a virtual yoga session, in which users pay (e.g. 50 Vibes) to attend the session virtually and learn yoga right from the instructor through virtual reality. However, the dating marketplace is a bit different as the interactions are likely to take place between two users, establishing the first of its kind virtual reality dating platform. The level of interaction in virtual reality goes further comparing to a phone call or online chat. Users will enjoy a more immersive experience with each other despite the distance between them. Simply find someone you are interested in, invite them into the virtual session, put your virtual reality glasses on and enjoy the high-end interaction with each other.
and not only this, also will be possible to conduct online trainings, seminars, conferences -  for business is a very usefull opportunity, there will be no need to fly through the world the plane - when all participants can put on glasses and will be at one time in one place
technology opens up ample opportunities  Roll Eyes
SzeChun

Activity: 55
Merit: 0

View Profile
September 19, 2017, 08:30:41 PM

In the ICO world! I stumbled across a GEM! This Gem looks so cool! I can't wait for it to actually raise funds and be fully developed. This is a virtual reality/ AR platform to not only share music but to collaborate with the artists around the world. Check it out at VIBEHUB.IO
Voltaje

Activity: 350

View Profile
September 19, 2017, 08:52:49 PM

Today they posted a video about an education example. In this video, they show the possibilities of this project for presentations.
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=qvXfDZdVo7I

It looks like a computer game with not very good graphics. Quality should be increased and very much. In 2017, it looks like a 5-year-old game engine.

Please keep in mind that screen captures do not do VR demos justice...I can assure you we use the latest engines on the market.
Virtual reality will have better graphics in a few years. Today we don't have good enough computers to run VR games with better graphics smoothly.

Or don't misunderstand, we have enough technology to run VR smoothly in a very realistic way, but the hardware needed would be bigger than half of our body, we need to make machines smaller , that is what will take us some years, because the other option is using a server to run the calculations, and then transmit the data to the headset, that would require a fast wifi connection or light fi connection in the case we only use the hardware inside.
Korsakopf

Activity: 210
Merit: 105

View Profile
September 19, 2017, 08:57:02 PM

Today they posted a video about an education example. In this video, they show the possibilities of this project for presentations.

It looks like a computer game with not very good graphics. Quality should be increased and very much. In 2017, it looks like a 5-year-old game engine.

Please keep in mind that screen captures do not do VR demos justice...I can assure you we use the latest engines on the market.

Well VR don't reach PC quality for the moment. And I think that's normal, the technology is new.

The gap will be reduced with time.

Yeah that's like trying to determine the quality of a 3D or Imax movie by watching it on a regular TV without the extra peripherals

And I dont get it why graphics are still a top priority for so many people. Especially in VibeHubs video about their education example are the graphics for me more than adequate considering that we are looking at a preview of a brand new technology.

You have to take into account that it looks different with VR glasses then a 'flat' Youtube video.
bitsurfer2014

Activity: 924
Merit: 520

View Profile
September 19, 2017, 09:47:02 PM

For your concern if we are the team to make this happen...
Well we were solid before the team expansion, and now after that expansion we have added previous CTO and VP of ericsson asia as well as multiple developers, and we have built everything so far before even one eth of funding...Between the partnerships we have already secured hardware/software, ect...with the major talent performances ready to go. with the platform already in beta...i don't know what else we can do to prove to you we are going to kill it...but kill it and let that killing say we told you so...We talk about potential because those are the goals that we have set...to make potentials reality and lead the path while doing so...

Additionally, a reputed firm in the VR industry like LiveTourLab will not partner with VibeHub it they feel the team is not capable of delivering the project, imho.
Trrrt

Activity: 448
Merit: 107

View Profile
September 19, 2017, 09:55:03 PM

Yes partnership is really a proof of the solidity of a project, if the projet don't deserve it he don't get partners. Vibehub partnership with liveyourtab show us again the serious and the potential of the project and how people trust in the possibility of Vibehub. Im so impatient to see more features of the hub soon !
Heimer

Activity: 518

View Profile
September 19, 2017, 10:01:32 PM

Virtual reality will have better graphics in a few years. Today we don't have good enough computers to run VR games with better graphics smoothly.

Or don't misunderstand, we have enough technology to run VR smoothly in a very realistic way, but the hardware needed would be bigger than half of our body, we need to make machines smaller , that is what will take us some years, because the other option is using a server to run the calculations, and then transmit the data to the headset, that would require a fast wifi connection or light fi connection in the case we only use the hardware inside.
PC games still aren't photo realistic so technology isn't developed yet. But in couple years everything is possible
Marenos

Activity: 312
Merit: 106

View Profile
September 19, 2017, 11:11:18 PM

Should we buy coins atm with this bullish market? Especially Bitcoin, Ethereum, litecoin?

Do you speak about Vibehub, maybe youre in the wrong thread (;

Or do you ask, because you want to convert into BTC/ETH and than invest into Vibehub? If this is the case, than stop thinking. change fiat into ETH and buy immediately Vibehub tokens. Than you get the current fiat price.
Mystic90

Activity: 154
Merit: 100

View Profile
September 20, 2017, 12:20:24 AM

Do you speak about Vibehub, maybe youre in the wrong thread (;

Or do you ask, because you want to convert into BTC/ETH and than invest into Vibehub? If this is the case, than stop thinking. change fiat into ETH and buy immediately Vibehub tokens. Than you get the current fiat price.

Best advice for any ico. Only buy it for fiat. The bullish btc market cost me alot of money because I put btc Into icos that converted it on face value.  I dint think much about it before but after getting several burns I know, invest in icos with fiat (so fiat to btc/eth and immediately into ico)
belechau

Activity: 686
Merit: 100

View Profile
September 20, 2017, 01:14:48 AM

Good time for VibeHub to achieve its goals, I'm really happy for a stabilization of Crypto at this time, for sure it's time to apply for good investments, This is without a doubt one of the projects at the top of this list.
operabit
Legendary

Activity: 1162
Merit: 1000

View Profile
September 20, 2017, 01:46:14 AM

Yes partnership is really a proof of the solidity of a project, if the projet don't deserve it he don't get partners. Vibehub partnership with liveyourtab show us again the serious and the potential of the project and how people trust in the possibility of Vibehub. Im so impatient to see more features of the hub soon !

this is just the beginning, stay calm and relaxed in response to everything, the future of vicehub will run slowly, believe!
x86Daddy

Activity: 216

View Profile
September 20, 2017, 02:49:22 AM

see dota 2 and lol. not many people don't play dota 2 because they pc dont have enough system requirements . This is problem for vr tech too. But I think in future pc price will decrease so many people can use vr in their life. that is the future

PC games still aren't photo realistic so technology isn't developed yet. But in couple years everything is possible
magisterr

Activity: 1372
Merit: 259

View Profile
September 20, 2017, 03:41:03 AM

They have parthnership already? Which ones?
What is "liveyourtab"?
Pages: « 1 ... 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 79 80 [81] 82 83 84 85 86 87 88 89 90 91 92 93 94 95 96 97 98 99 100 101 102 103 104 105 106 107 108 109 110 111 112 113 114 115 116 117 118 119 120 121 122 123 124 125 126 127 128 129 130 131 ... 156 »
  Print  

Jump to: