Bitcoin Forum
May 11, 2024, 05:58:27 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 ... 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 79 80 81 82 [83] 84 85 86 87 88 89 90 91 92 93 94 95 96 97 98 99 100 101 102 103 104 105 106 107 108 109 110 111 112 113 114 115 116 117 118 119 120 121 122 123 124 125 126 127 128 129 130 131 132 133 ... 156 »
  Print  
Author Topic: [ANN] [ICO] VIBEHub | Crypto Based Virtual Reality Marketplaces & Hubs  (Read 114315 times)
matjas

Activity: 798
Merit: 115

View Profile
September 20, 2017, 09:21:46 AM

So far around 5,400 ETH raised and less than 2 days to go. I'm wondering if they are happy with this result and if they can go on as planned with further development, hiring artists + programmers, etc.

Of course we are excited, and we were motivated before this token sale to build this out, this is our passion to be able to work on things a lot of people can only dream about......the community awareness/support and various partnerships and relationships that we have made during this process is priceless...I can assure we will see this project grow and mature into something truly amazing.
Sounds like you managed to put together an awesome team for this project, its just strange how investments slowed down in the last couple of days but it seems most ICOs have the same problem lately.

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.
Islapdonkey

Activity: 882
Merit: 277

If i had a dollar for every "had i known"

View Profile WWW
September 20, 2017, 10:05:27 AM

So far around 5,400 ETH raised and less than 2 days to go. I'm wondering if they are happy with this result and if they can go on as planned with further development, hiring artists + programmers, etc.

Of course we are excited, and we were motivated before this token sale to build this out, this is our passion to be able to work on things a lot of people can only dream about......the community awareness/support and various partnerships and relationships that we have made during this process is priceless...I can assure we will see this project grow and mature into something truly amazing.

5400 ETH is approx 1.5millon dollars. If am not mistake, oculus raised 2million dollars. So vibe is doing pretty well.

▄▄████▄▄
        ▄▄██████████████▄▄
      ███████████████████████▄▄
      ▀▀█████████████████████████
██▄▄       ▀▀█████████████████████
██████▄▄        ▀█████████████████
███████████▄▄       ▀▀████████████
███████████████▄▄        ▀████████
████████████████████▄▄       ▀▀███
 ▀▀██████████████████████▄▄
▄▄        ▀██████████████████████▄
████▄▄        ▀▀██████████████████
█████████▄▄        ▀▀█████████████
█████████████▄▄        ▀▀█████████
██████████████████▄▄        ▀▀████
▀██████████████████████▄▄
  ▀▀████████████████████████
      ▀▀█████████████████▀▀
           ▀▀███████▀▀

.SEMUX
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
  Semux uses 100% original codebase
  Superfast with 30 seconds instant finality
  Tested 5000 tx per block on open network
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
ParRus

Activity: 490
Merit: 104

View Profile
September 20, 2017, 10:17:58 AM

5400 ETH is approx 1.5millon dollars. If am not mistake, oculus raised 2million dollars. So vibe is doing pretty well.
this is great result, given how much at this time different current ICO
budget in 1.5 mln $ it's big money, and of course VIBEHub will find worthy use of them, developing this technology
Islapdonkey

View Profile WWW
September 20, 2017, 10:27:51 AM

budget in 1.5 mln $ it's big money, and of course VIBEHub will find worthy use of them, developing this technology

That's why i was chuckling when other posters where asking if they were cool and worried because they haven't accrued a larger amount. It's crazy how much money is been thrown around in the crypto-space that 1.5 million is met with melancholy.

▄▄████▄▄
        ▄▄██████████████▄▄
      ▀▀█████████████████▀▀
           ▀▀███████▀▀

.SEMUX
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
bitcoin-shark

Activity: 2842
Merit: 605

View Profile
September 20, 2017, 10:29:46 AM

Just saw the hololens video and it's so dope. It was like I watching a sci-fi movie.

Many people don't understand that this technology even exists...Things are moving so fast with the technology, new materials, and manufacturing processes, these devices will be in mass production very soon....

Can i get a link to the hololens video, just in case it's one of those am yet to see.
Does anybody know when this technology will be released?

According to the roadmap they are to begin testing the VR June of 2018.

that's a long ways away. when that happens the token will moon to be sure

Well, it's a long term hodl, isn't it? The demand for VIBEHub will be very high once the hubs will be ready to go, I mean if you joined this ICO this should be your thinking process
long time await us before begining of tests of vr but i belive in this project because it represents the future,so i will invest now for helping this project to be realized and for my future happiness...
alphashotgun

Activity: 154
Merit: 100

View Profile
September 20, 2017, 10:45:04 AM

Thank you for the honest answer. So we don't need to worry about the amount so far raised, right? I mean, even if it is less then expected, it is still a really nice amount.

no worries...we are strapped in for the ride!

so everything seems to be cool  Cool
cooler than a polar bear's toe nail... Grin nothing but good vibes.... Cool
Cheesy Cheesy Cheesy Cheesy Cheesy never heard shibboleth before - just really had to laugh loud in front of my screen  Cheesy Cheesy love you guys
Islapdonkey

View Profile WWW
September 20, 2017, 10:59:54 AM

Just saw the hololens video and it's so dope. It was like I watching a sci-fi movie.

Many people don't understand that this technology even exists...Things are moving so fast with the technology, new materials, and manufacturing processes, these devices will be in mass production very soon....

Can i get a link to the hololens video, just in case it's one of those am yet to see.
Does anybody know when this technology will be released?

According to the roadmap they are to begin testing the VR June of 2018.

that's a long ways away. when that happens the token will moon to be sure

Well, it's a long term hodl, isn't it? The demand for VIBEHub will be very high once the hubs will be ready to go, I mean if you joined this ICO this should be your thinking process
long time await us before begining of tests of vr but i belive in this project because it represents the future,so i will invest now for helping this project to be realized and for my future happiness...

Dude i just read multiple threads with you goading on about investing in multiple project, we all know you not investing in shit, so stop quipping at ppl with your fomo bs. The idea is to help others, so be supportive but don't try to goad ppl into investing in projects just for your personal gain.

▄▄████▄▄
        ▄▄██████████████▄▄
      ▀▀█████████████████▀▀
           ▀▀███████▀▀

.SEMUX
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
Trrrt

Activity: 448
Merit: 107

View Profile
September 20, 2017, 11:04:41 AM

Vibehub raise a lot of money, more than 5400 eth, they can do a lot of things with this money, and its just for a start. The value of Vibehub will increase a lot in few mounth, like the oculus for exemples, a very nice value in few times, I think Vibehub can do even more cause they will profit from blockchain investor and vr investors with both application !
levyashin

Activity: 980
Merit: 276

$CYBERCASH METAVERSE

View Profile
September 20, 2017, 11:08:45 AM

That's why i was chuckling when other posters where asking if they were cool and worried because they haven't accrued a larger amount. It's crazy how much money is been thrown around in the crypto-space that 1.5 million is met with melancholy.

Yes if you think that 1.5m$ is huge? Yes it is.

But the thing is lots of shitty icos, with shitty projects getting millions of dollars, comparing with them vibehub should get much more funding. So the down part is based on this.

But up part is 1.5m$ is really huge amount of money and really can help the product.

Rigorous

Activity: 574
Merit: 115

View Profile
September 20, 2017, 11:16:15 AM

1.5 mil is absolutely huge if you compare it with what you have to pull off on Kickstarter these days to raise that amount in the software section. You need: a veteran team with a combined experience of roughly 2000 years minimum, a product that is already finished, implementation of every suggestion from every backer even if they are mutually exclusive, and the rewards need to be cast in gold and covered in diamonds.
Islapdonkey

View Profile WWW
September 20, 2017, 11:30:11 AM

1.5 mil is absolutely huge if you compare it with what you have to pull off on Kickstarter these days to raise that amount in the software section. You need: a veteran team with a combined experience of roughly 2000 years minimum, a product that is already finished, implementation of every suggestion from every backer even if they are mutually exclusive, and the rewards need to be cast in gold and covered in diamonds.

Exactly, and that why am kinda worried about this space cos you have several companies raising ridiculous amount of money and denouncing their stance soon as the ico is over. I don't anticipate this excessive funding been good for the crypto space but i guess we will find out.

▄▄████▄▄
        ▄▄██████████████▄▄
      ▀▀█████████████████▀▀
           ▀▀███████▀▀

.SEMUX
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
Elkmar

Activity: 294

View Profile
September 20, 2017, 12:28:03 PM

Happy for you that this project has the funds to be developped. Good luck with it, I'll follow it closely !
tiger5056

Activity: 686
Merit: 500

View Profile
September 20, 2017, 12:33:20 PM

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=qvXfDZdVo7I nice review.

htmcoin

Activity: 114
Merit: 13

View Profile
September 20, 2017, 12:41:49 PM

yeah,I think it had been successful for the ICO process .
now it had been a pretty invest project
sockpuppet1911

Activity: 994
Merit: 278

View Profile
September 20, 2017, 12:56:38 PM

That's pretty cool, thanks for sharing this. I am not sure if this is the way to do future lectures, as in "3d" enviroment, but definitely step to right direction.
Sozialtourist

Activity: 686
Merit: 101

View Profile
September 20, 2017, 01:23:21 PM

Exactly, and that why am kinda worried about this space cos you have several companies raising ridiculous amount of money and denouncing their stance soon as the ico is over. I don't anticipate this excessive funding been good for the crypto space but i guess we will find out.

Thats the reason why I understand the decision from China to temporarily stop ICOs. Dozens of shitty ICO raising millions and investors who blindly invest in anything they see without knowing exactly what they are supporting with their money. And we are talking about sums where it seems like for some even 1.5 mil are a disappointment. Thats indeed a serious trend.
the_donald

Activity: 588

View Profile
September 20, 2017, 01:46:07 PM

what is difference than shapeshift? which currency are you planning to support initially?

i think you got the wrong thread. this is a platform for VR not currency exchange.

bitsurfer2014

Activity: 924
Merit: 520

View Profile
September 20, 2017, 02:31:13 PM

I am very confident that more good things will come to this project and good VIBES too in the coming months! Smiley
stormcleric

Activity: 308
Merit: 250

View Profile WWW
September 20, 2017, 02:40:37 PM

Thats the reason why I understand the decision from China to temporarily stop ICOs. Dozens of shitty ICO raising millions and investors who blindly invest in anything they see without knowing exactly what they are supporting with their money. And we are talking about sums where it seems like for some even 1.5 mil are a disappointment. Thats indeed a serious trend.

The reason behind China banning ICO and exchanges is because they want their piece of the cake. It's all about money.

kraterion

Activity: 616
Merit: 145

🚀🚀 ATHERO.IO 🚀🚀

View Profile
September 20, 2017, 04:34:28 PM

And finally someone is shilling ICOs Cheesy https://www.coindesk.com/japanese-billionaire-icos-democratize-venture-financing/?utm_content=buffer14281&utm_medium=social&utm_source=twitter.com&utm_campaign=buffer. And it's true that ICOs democratize venture financing

▀▀█▄▄    [websitewhitepaper]  ❒  ATHERO  ❒  .Internet 3.0 solution    ▄▄█▀▀
  A revolutionary decentralized digital economy 
▄▄█▀▀    Twitter  ◽  Facebook  ◽  Telegram  ◽  Youtube  ◽  Github   ▀▀█▄▄
Pages: « 1 ... 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 79 80 81 82 [83] 84 85 86 87 88 89 90 91 92 93 94 95 96 97 98 99 100 101 102 103 104 105 106 107 108 109 110 111 112 113 114 115 116 117 118 119 120 121 122 123 124 125 126 127 128 129 130 131 132 133 ... 156 »
  Print  

Jump to: