Bitcoin Forum
April 25, 2024, 06:37:58 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 [5] 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 ... 101 »
  Print  
Author Topic: 🌟🌟🚀[ANN][PRESALE] Snapup -Big announcement is Here 🌟 🚀  (Read 59100 times)
PewPewGoesTheDuck

Activity: 200
Merit: 101

View Profile
August 02, 2017, 01:05:03 PM

So I see the plan is to sell these tokens using a credit card enabled portal. What plans do you have to deal with charge backs and other types of fraud?
There are several different types of Bitcoin clients. The most secure are full nodes like Bitcoin Core, but full nodes are more resource-heavy, and they must do a lengthy initial syncing process. As a result, lightweight clients with somewhat less security are commonly used.
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.
Noobquestions

Activity: 55
Merit: 0

View Profile
August 02, 2017, 01:08:26 PM

This project is interesting!

Good whitepaper and faces to the names. Keep it up!
coteng2

Activity: 87
Merit: 10

View Profile
August 02, 2017, 01:16:41 PM

I'm always interested in new coins, I wait for further info dev, whitepaper and roadmap, soon, I hope this is a good coin to be mined, good
luck.
magisterr

Activity: 1372
Merit: 259

View Profile
August 02, 2017, 01:20:37 PM

33 euro cent for token? right?
Nice price at start ) have a potential to growing  Roll Eyes
snapup

Activity: 140
Merit: 100

Snapup - Disrupt the way you buy premium products!

View Profile WWW
August 02, 2017, 01:48:58 PM

VLOG 3 - High expectations, Animated Video & South Africa 

Studio Bolland is working on our animated video, and it's looking A M A Z I N G!

Thank you very much for your questions, we will make sure we answer all of them in our Q+A Session on Monday!

Stay tuned for more!

Snapup
A revolutionary way to shop for premium products
ICOWHITEPAPERANNOUNCEMENTTELEGRAMTWITTERSLACK
magisterr

View Profile
August 02, 2017, 02:08:32 PM

Thank you very much for your questions, we will make sure we answer all of them in our Q+A Session on Monday!

How to join to your session?
Elkmar

Activity: 294

View Profile
August 02, 2017, 03:04:35 PM

Nice to see that this project gets some attention, it really deserves it  Smiley

How much snapups per day can we expect at the beginning ?
Trrrt

Activity: 448
Merit: 107

View Profile
August 02, 2017, 05:04:17 PM

Very nice to see some videos, it's better for explanation and easy to understand. The community will growth in the next few days and it will be simple for newcomers to understand the project. The team is near of the community and answer to question. Vlog is a pretty good initiative and i love that.
Thanks Snapup team !
oliviajizz

Activity: 154

* PM for Japanese Translations *

View Profile
August 02, 2017, 05:10:58 PM

Instead of forwarding parties to your white paper which doesn't detail with clarity. Explain to us in a sentence or two how it works instead of hiding behind technical mumbo jumbo.

* PM for Japanese Translations *
Voltaje

Activity: 350
Merit: 250

View Profile
August 02, 2017, 05:34:20 PM

WoW, the idea of the project is very clever, people pay a little amount to participate and they may get the product at that price, similar with a lottery, but the amount of activity you have on the platform, and the amount of snap you have, additionally you give rewards to encourage participation, so eventually all will get a product, hopefully before they spend less than the product they wanted, there is a thin line as far i can understand, ill have to try the demo then, definitely this is something I will participate one way or another, sadly the Spanish translation bounty is already taken T.T, anyway i wish you good luck with the project, I will be checking this thread  A LOT¡¡¡
jukKas

Activity: 364

View Profile
August 02, 2017, 07:15:18 PM

This project seems to be quite intereating. This project needs elegant and detailed website thought.
What will be the max cap?

Will be watching this closely

Bitcoin
NoSpecs

Activity: 1
Merit: 0

View Profile
August 02, 2017, 07:55:10 PM

Instead of forwarding parties to your white paper which doesn't detail with clarity. Explain to us in a sentence or two how it works instead of hiding behind technical mumbo jumbo.

It's not really hiding any technical aspect when the whitepaper is clear and sound. If anything, Snapup's whitepaper is one of the most simplified and reader friendly whitepaper I've read. Trying to understand the concept without reading the concept just doesn't make sense to me.
Maybe you should invest 15 minutes of your life in reading before you invest any asset of yours.

Although I do have a question, I can forecast that the demand (customer) will be high, but who's providing the products?
Are sellers willing to give up their product at 10~20% of the retail price? I am unsure of the provider.
Are sellers "normal" people like us or are they going to be big whales like Amazon?
Frank37

Activity: 770
Merit: 250

CryptoTalk.Org - Get Paid for every Post!

View Profile
August 02, 2017, 09:45:17 PM
Last edit: August 02, 2017, 09:55:36 PM by Frank37

I really like your signature. There is little space on top and on bottom of the green bar to the text, but its a beautiful design.
My biggest question is about the 10-20 %. Will this price reduction  mainly come from the raising value of the coin?
Because, even if 300 people together would buy a product, the company would give about 20 % -30 % reduction, not 80 %.

. ██████████.
                              .████████████████.
                           .██████████████████████.
                        -█████████████████████████████
                     .██████████████████████████████████.
                  -█████████████████████████████████████████
               -███████████████████████████████████████████████
           .-█████████████████████████████████████████████████████.
        .████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████
       .██████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████.
       .██████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████.
       ..████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████..
       .   .██████████████████████████████████████████████████████.
       .      .████████████████████████████████████████████████.

.       .██████████████████████████████████████████████
       .    ██████████████████████████████████████████████████████
       .█████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████.
        .███████████████████████████████████████████████████████████
           .█████████████████████████████████████████████████████
              .████████████████████████████████████████████████
                   ████████████████████████████████████████
                      ██████████████████████████████████
                          ██████████████████████████
                             ████████████████████
                               ████████████████
                                   █████████
CryptoTalk.org| 
MAKE POSTS AND EARN BTC!
🏆
chaoscoinz

Activity: 1151
Merit: 260

☆Gaget-Pack☆

View Profile
August 02, 2017, 09:59:12 PM
Last edit: August 05, 2017, 08:37:22 PM by chaoscoinz

So, this is a bidding/raffle, wheras the winner is determined by the amount they place for bid, and level of participation? The white paper states that the startup takes a spin on penny styled auctions , and amazon esque goods & services. Now that's pretty snappy Grin. This seems like a cool idea. The marketing is aimed at modern day consumers who have a niche for the latest trends of tech, & hipster appeal. Bravo! This is definitely something different, being that it uses crypto tokens. The token seems to be the center piece of the business.
   Early adopters place their stake, and if all goes well, it should pay off in the long run. I like the enthusiasm and the mascot of the token, quite brilliant. This project honestly seems legit.The road-map looks decent, white paper clear and concise. Best of luck!

Johnny Carsonogenic

Activity: 537

View Profile
August 02, 2017, 10:12:22 PM

I've spent a few moments taking a cursory read over the aim and I am excited. I intend to dig deeper in the next few moments and report back, but I really like what I see and hope to be a part of this project.
abigdump

Activity: 84

View Profile
August 03, 2017, 12:09:56 AM

80% - 90% on premium products sounds amazing i will be keeping an eye on this one q2 2018 seems far away but worth the wait to do this correctly will help to put cryptos more on the map. i plan on been one of the first users more chance of getting my hands on bargain products. All the best in going forward
Wapinter (OP)
Legendary

Activity: 2632
Merit: 1026

Hire me for Bounty Management

View Profile
August 03, 2017, 12:16:19 AM

This is not going to be live Q&A session but the recorded one.You can post your questions here or send through any of our social media account.You can also join our slack to participate in this and all future Q&A sessions

JustLooking7

Activity: 112

View Profile
August 03, 2017, 01:13:04 AM

Seems an interesting project, read through the whitepaper ann and demo, there is a niche in the industry for such a thing that we have not yet had an app to purchase from many other suppliers. Ebay is quite close for such a thing, but blockchain always pushes these type of services much more as it can be done so much cheaper. GL devs, seems so few of you for such a project, hopefully community will add, I will follow this closely.

magisterr

View Profile
August 03, 2017, 02:20:28 AM
Last edit: August 03, 2017, 02:50:02 AM by magisterr

This is not going to be live Q&A session but the recorded one.You can post your questions here or send through any of our social media account.You can also join our slack to participate in this and all future Q&A sessions

Where I can see this videos? In your twitter blog I think?
Where is you company registered and team basically hosted?  Roll Eyes
qiwoman2
Legendary

Activity: 2114
Merit: 1023

Oikos.cash | Decentralized Finance on Tron

View Profile
August 03, 2017, 06:45:28 AM

I am very excited about this project and this may also attract a lot of us ladies because we love to shop. I am a coin Shopaholic but it's great to be able to participate in this kind of crowd sale whereby we can obtain large discounts on premium goods. Everyone loves a bargain and I love the mascot and the name, it's very catchy and this will take off as a brand I am sure. I will do a blog review for it today.  Smiley

█▀█ █ █▄▀ █▀█ █▀ ░ █▀▀ ▄▀█ █▀ █░█
█▄█ █ █░█ █▄█ ▄█ ▄ █▄▄ █▀█ ▄█ █▀█

DeFi on Tron
and trustless token exchange
█████

█████

██████████████████████████████████████████████████████

JOIN OIKOS

██████████████████████████████████████████████████████

█████
    █
    █
    █
    █
    █
    █
    █
    █
    █
    █
    █
█████
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 [5] 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 ... 101 »
  Print  

Jump to: