Bitcoin Forum
June 26, 2024, 10:55:18 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 [6] 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 »  All
  Print  
Author Topic: What do you prefer? BTC or ETH?  (Read 8889 times)
bitcoinmaniac52

Activity: 532
Merit: 250

Presale is live!

View Profile
August 05, 2017, 05:39:32 AM

ETH is actually an amazing concept in itself. The first time I stumbled upon their site, I was shocked that anyone could make their own token just by following some simple instructions. The fact it is owned/developed by Microsoft is also a huge factor. Obviously they are a legitimate company, whereas you cannot trust most crypto businesses these days.

Bitcoin on the other hand is still king. It is the #1 cryptocurrency, period. It will continue to be for the foreseeable future, too. But don't be surprised in Ethereum catches up down the road. They are looking great and lots of businesses rely on them already.

▄▄█████████▄▄      █████████████▄▄       █████████████▄▄        █████     █████        █████   ███████████████████    ██▄                ▄██
   ███████████████▄    ████████████████▄     ████████████████▄      █████     ██████       █████   ███████████████████    ████▄            ▄████
  █████▀     ▀▀███▀    █████     ▀▀█████▄    █████     ▀▀█████▄     █████     ███████      █████          █████           ██████▄        ▄██████
 █████          ▀      █████        ▀▀▀▀▀    ▀▀▀▀▀        ▀▀▀██     █████     ████████     █████          █████           ████████▄    ▄████████
 █████▄                ███▀▀                                          ▀▀█     █████████    █████          █████            ▀██████▀    ▀██████▀
 ▀██████▄▄               ▄▄▄        ▄████    ▄▄▄▄▄        ▄▄▄       ▄         ██████████   █████          █████              ▀██▀  ▄██▄  ▀██▀
  ▀█████████▄▄         █████     ▄▄█████▀    █████     ▄▄█████▀     ███▄▄       ▀▀█ █████  █████          █████                  ▄██████▄
     ▀▀█████▀  ▄▄▄     ████████████████▀     ████████████████▀      █████     ▄▄     ▀▀▀██ █████          █████                ▄██████████▄
         ▀▀ ▄█████▄    █████████████▀▀       ██████████████▀        █████     ████▄       ▀▀▀███          █████              ▄██████████████▄
             ▀█████    █████                 █████     █████        █████     █████    ▄▄▄                █████            ▄████████▀▀████████▄
 ▄█▄          █████    █████                 █████      █████       █████     █████     █████▄▄▄
          █████           ████████▀    ▀████████
▄████▄▄     ▄█████     █████                 █████       █████      █████     █████      ███████
          ▀████           ██████▀        ▀██████
▀████████████████      █████                 █████        █████     █████     █████       ██████
            ▀██           ████▀            ▀████
  ▀▀██████████▀▀       █████                 █████         █████    █████     █████        █████
              ▀           ██▀                ▀██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██

██
    ██
   ██
  ██
 ██
██
 ██
  ██
   ██
    ██
     ██
Whitepaper
▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬
ANN Thread

██
 ██
  ██
   ██
    ██
     ██
    ██
   ██
  ██
 ██
██

Telegram
Facebook
Twitter
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
DylanJones

Activity: 84
Merit: 10

Refereum.com

View Profile
August 05, 2017, 06:21:14 AM

currently, ETH has a more bright futures, while BTC is blurry.

This ^ but I think btc will be the backbone forever, it's just Eth has much more developer potential.
Butchick

Activity: 392
Merit: 101

dApps Development Automation Platform

View Profile
August 05, 2017, 07:02:18 AM

Though eth is doing good in the market lately, i would still go for btc due to the fact that it has been proven to be established and has been around for a while. Despite the difficulties btc had gone thru lately, still it survived. Eth, on the other hand, will soon Get to where btc right now but it still have to go thru a long way. Surely though, it will get there.

jilani

Activity: 244
Merit: 100

View Profile
August 05, 2017, 07:44:49 AM

Obviously at this moment I prefer Bitcoin because BTC price huge pumping now.After 2-3years BTC hit 6000$-7000$ I think.BTC is best for to make your future dream.I hold some BTC for secure my future.
batang_bitcoin

Activity: 3010
Merit: 600

View Profile
August 05, 2017, 07:52:25 AM

Bitcoin is what I'm always preferring. ETH is still an alt coin no matter what people says that it is the next bitcoin. Prove it first before I'm going to shift in ETH as my main crypto. I'll rely ETH if that time comes but for now I have to get along with bitcoin. The price is increasing no way to stop this for now and potentially can go up to $4k.
asma555

Activity: 335
Merit: 101

Need Bounty Manager?Hire me on telegram @asma500

View Profile
August 05, 2017, 10:55:38 AM

i prefer ETH because ethereum will be the next bitcoins.it's my opinions.it's the time to buy ETH. if you want to hold in ethereum for invest in ICOs,this is best time for buy ethereum.it's up to you what you want to hold in,BTC or ETH.

=≡ mHealthcoin ≡=  [。MINE, YOUR HEALTH ! 。]
▐| Providing a free health platform to manage your healthiness |▌
TELEGRAMFACEBOOKTWITTERWHITEPAPERGITHUB
Casabrandy

Activity: 837
Merit: 500

View Profile
August 05, 2017, 11:20:03 AM

i prefer ETH because ethereum will be the next bitcoins.it's my opinions.it's the time to buy ETH. if you want to hold in ethereum for invest in ICOs,this is best time for buy ethereum.it's up to you what you want to hold in,BTC or ETH.
In a time where BTC and BCH things were in thread , we should not forget that still ETH is next to BTC or vice versa , crypto users must have them both since they are in need in investing and in making more transactions. I prefer having both in different usage. Depending which of the two is most appropriate.

VER
       ,█████████p
      ,███████████.
      d███████████b
     d█████P ██████b
    ,██████' `██████.
    d█████P   Y█████b
   d██████     ██████L
  ,██████P     ]██████.
  ███████       Y██████
 d██████L__   __J██████b
,██████████   ██████████p
███████████   ███████████

Our project will provide you with the most
favorable terms of trade, user-friendly interface,
as well as a high level of protection of our platform.

.VeraExchange.
...NEW ERA OF EXCHANGE...

.April 22th.

..JOIN NOW..
Hammonds

Activity: 532

View Profile
August 05, 2017, 11:33:24 AM

For me personally, I prefer BTC because it always has a good price and also has a bright future. For Eth may also continue to try to compete with BTC and will continue to pump prices, but will not be like BTC. In my opinion Eth also has a bright future but waiting for a long time.
satria33

Activity: 812
Merit: 500

View Profile
August 05, 2017, 11:57:12 AM

People always said that ETH will be the next Bitcoin. Since Bitcoin is having major updates, will ETH will launch into the moon, soon?

Both have advantages but I think bitcoin is a good choice for long-term investments
khokon150

Activity: 168

View Profile
August 05, 2017, 12:05:01 PM

Yes absolutely I believe ETH will bd the next Bitcoin.ETH future is so bright.After next 3-4years ETH turn into 4000$-5000$ I think.I hold 10ETH for my future life.
Vishnu.Reang

Activity: 1974
Merit: 453

View Profile WWW
August 05, 2017, 12:31:01 PM

I have never had any faith in Ethereum. Most of the devs seems to be shady characters, including Vitalik Buterin. And see how the prices have fallen during the past few weeks. In Bitcoin terms, the value of ETH has crashed by 50%.
NaXxow
Legendary

Activity: 1085
Merit: 1000

ALT Add: APfc4bykKHxYSVkvzsLdQvmiTXvTgMiCRM

View Profile
August 05, 2017, 12:40:25 PM

I prefer to have 50-50 of my investments on BTC and ETH, since the potential growth is stable and recovery during crash is pretty good actually. The support for both coins will guarantee profits for short and long term investments.

██
         ████
        ██████
       ████████
      ██████████
     █████  █████
    █████    █████
   █████      █████
  █████▄▄▄▄▄   █████        █████
 ████████████▄  █████      █████
██████████████▄  █████    █████
                  █████  █████
                   ██████████
                    ████████
                     ██████
                      ████
                       ██
Azbit▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬● ● ● ▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬
...BLOCKCHAIN INVESTING BANKING.
▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬ ● ● ●
  █
  █
  █
  █

███
███

█
  █
  █
  █
ROGER VER
ADVISOR
  █
  █
  █
  █

███
███

█
  █
  █
  █
WHITEPAPER
● ● ▬▬▬▬▬ ● ▬▬▬▬▬ ● ●
Bounty Thread

▄▄████████▄▄
▄████████████████▄
▄████████████████████▄
▄████████████████▀▀▀███▄
▄███████████▀▀▀      ████▄
██████▀▀▀       ▄    █████
███▄         ▄█▀    ██████
██████▄    ▄█▀      ██████
█████████▄█▀       ███████
▀██████████  ▄     ██████▀
▀█████████ ███▄  ██████▀
▀████████████████████▀
▀████████████████▀
▀▀████████▀▀

▄▄████████▄▄
▄████████████████▄
▄██████████▀▀▀▀██████▄
▄█████████▀     ███████▄
▄██████████   ███████████▄
█████████▀▀   ▀▀██████████
█████████       ██████████
███████████   ████████████
███████████   ████████████
▀██████████   ███████████▀
▀█████████   ██████████▀
▀████████████████████▀
▀████████████████▀
▀▀████████▀▀

▄▄████████▄▄
▄████████████████▄
▄████████████████████▄
▄██████████████▀▀▀█████▄
▄█████ ▀███████     ▀▄███▄
██████   ▀▀█▀▀      ▄█████
███████              █████
████████             █████
█████████▄          ██████
▀████████▀        ▄██████▀
▀███▀▀        ▄▄███████▀
▀████████████████████▀
▀████████████████▀
▀▀████████▀▀
robeth

Activity: 70
Merit: 10

View Profile
August 05, 2017, 12:52:26 PM

For now BITCOIN is still my mainstay, and for now also In the market bitcoin still stable.
But did not rule out ETH soar in the market,

passivebesiege

Activity: 854
Merit: 502

CTO & Spokesman

View Profile WWW
August 05, 2017, 01:03:15 PM

People always said that ETH will be the next Bitcoin. Since Bitcoin is having major updates, will ETH will launch into the moon, soon?
I still prefer to have BTC, We can not deny that the ETH have a  potential  is so great that we should have it too for investment porpuses. maybe we can see both price of ETH and BTC increase for more years so we cannot ignore any one of them.
cointabo

Activity: 477

View Profile
August 05, 2017, 01:03:40 PM

Can I love both of them at the same time?  Grin
adam1230
Legendary

Activity: 1218
Merit: 1001

View Profile
August 05, 2017, 01:04:39 PM

for long term i prefer ETH but in short term i prefer BTC
BTC has more space to rise. I am investing %70 btc %30 ETH
Sniper150

Activity: 357
Merit: 260

View Profile
August 05, 2017, 02:44:14 PM

Well, Bitcoin will remain bitcion and ETH will also remain ETH, since bitcoin was the highest pick now, could not be possible what you are talking about and besides the cryptos was different from each other so it was confusing if that would happen soon. I don't know what was the complaints of others. However, I don't want to unbiased both of them, because I love them both since they are both profitable and valuable.
longminh123

Activity: 432

View Profile
August 05, 2017, 02:55:48 PM

I like BTC more because BTC is the king of the Cryptocurrency market, if not BTC there would definitely be no ETH. I think BTC is more used by investors and can be applied in life
finaleshot2016
Legendary

Activity: 1722
Merit: 1007

Degen in the Space

View Profile WWW
August 05, 2017, 03:11:09 PM

I still prefer to have BTC, We can not deny that the ETH have a  potential  is so great that we should have it too for investment porpuses. maybe we can see both price of ETH and BTC increase for more years so we cannot ignore any one of them.

Well, both have many similarities but differ on its value. yah i agree that eth can surpass bitcoin someday but still bitcoin have more developments and can inscrease its value to the highest level. ETH platforms have potential in market and it is the best when it comes to investments. Bitcoin can have around 3000$-4000$ value after 2 years so bitcoin is still the best.
Nathland

Activity: 317

View Profile
August 05, 2017, 06:09:37 PM

I would prefer both of them and would like to invest in both Bitcoin and ethereum. Both of them are very promising projects and both can help me earn great profits in the long run. Both the projects have the largest and the fastest growing market capitals so i will prefer both of them.
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 [6] 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 »  All
  Print  

Jump to: