Bitcoin Forum
May 02, 2024, 03:27:03 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 ... 150 151 152 153 154 155 156 157 158 159 160 161 162 163 164 165 166 167 168 169 170 171 172 173 174 175 176 177 178 179 180 181 182 183 184 185 186 187 188 189 190 191 192 193 194 195 196 197 198 199 [200] 201 »
  Print  
Author Topic: Closed  (Read 136589 times)
bustedsynx

Activity: 859
Merit: 251

View Profile
April 25, 2019, 05:10:41 PM

I have still faith in this but the real world applications always move slower then the speculative value in crypto. So this could take some time to get back up.
maybe Atlant will have a hard time getting up, seeing the team rarely update,
last update in February, and now you can see the price of ATL is down 17%

There you go from out of the blue and from a long hiatus, Frogman posts an update:

This thread is no longer supported - we ask you to join our official telegram chat http://tiny.cc/8zgo5y.

Translation: "We don't want the tone of the conversation here in Atlant's Bitcointalk thread, so we will completely abandon it. Join our controlled official Telegram chat where unity of vision is required."

│
    │      ███
    │      ███
    │      ███
    │   │  ███
   ███  │  ███
   ███ ███ ███
 │  ███ ███ ███
███ ███ ███ ███
███ ███  │   │
███ ███  │   │
 │   │
 │

Trade crypto with FTX - 5% off fees with this link

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
The block chain is the main innovation of Bitcoin. It is the first distributed timestamping system.
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
Assembler

Activity: 220
Merit: 11

View Profile
April 25, 2019, 05:27:46 PM

This thread is no longer supported - we ask you to join our official telegram chat http://tiny.cc/8zgo5y.

Translation: We do not give a shit about our investors and our project, we are going to keep asking for more money in our Telegram, where we will ban you if you say something we do not like...
wwzsocki
Legendary

Activity: 2730
Merit: 1708

First 100% Liquid Stablecoin Backed by Gold

View Profile WWW
April 25, 2019, 06:10:57 PM

Bitcointalk and bounty hunters were good when the ICO was ongoing.

Atlant team stated a few times that this ICO was only possible thanks to the advertising campaign and involvement of bounty hunters.

Today we are long after fundraising and Atlant team don't give any attention to this thread for months and finally decided to abandon it.

Lucky for us this is not a self-moderated thread and we can still write here until they will close it totally.

Which will happen soon I assume after all interested investors and bounty hunters will post here their opinions about Atlant project and progress in development.

Jcga
Legendary

Activity: 2590
Merit: 1089

View Profile
April 25, 2019, 06:20:52 PM

"Few days in the life of our CEO

Video insight into a typical work week of Julian Svirsky — Atlant CEO"

Source: https://blog.atlant.io/few-days-in-the-life-of-our-ceo-993c22f90328

🚀IRRESISTIBLE "Crypto Collectibles" 👉 https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?board=217.0
Assembler

View Profile
May 02, 2019, 11:19:47 AM

Quiet guys, they will soon run out of funds and disappear.
scambust
Legendary

Activity: 1652
Merit: 1007

View Profile
May 05, 2019, 06:57:37 PM

There will be no more new market entrants for Atlant from this Bitcointalk forum since the topic title is "closed." However, the old observers will still continue watching this thread for new comments. I don't believe this is still healthy, but it doesn't matter when the market is almost gone anyway.

wwzsocki
Legendary

View Profile WWW
May 06, 2019, 10:36:52 AM
Last edit: May 07, 2019, 08:37:43 AM by wwzsocki

I have to share this news here because is very important and ATL price already jumped 100% from yesterday.

Atlant is accepted by The Global Financial Innovation Network (GFIN), a cross-border regulatory sandbox for firms testing innovative financial products, services or business models across multiple jurisdictions, to participate in the programme.

Chaired by the UK's Financial Conduct Authority, the GFIN comprises 29 regulatory bodies from across the world. In January it put out a call for applications from banks and fintech companies interested in the fast-track opportunities for authorization implicit in the initiative.

From a total of 44 applicants, the GFIN has selected eight firms for an initial cross-border trial of the service. These include Onfido, Tradle, Ascent RegTech Starling Trust, Alphapoint, Coinvestion, DACX and Atlant.

The evaluation report comes as the FCA unveils its fifth and biggest sandbox cohort to date, comprising 29 firms with propositions across a range of hot-button innovation areas, including digital identity, tokenization of financial assets and financial inclusion.

This is really huge news for Atlant and despite that, they are so quiet about their work and provide no additional information about licenses this is something which proves that this is a real deal and we have to wait a little longer.

If you want to read the article here is the link: https://www.finextra.com/newsarticle/33740/global-sandbox-accepts-first-eight-firms

andreibi
Legendary

Activity: 1647
Merit: 1012

Practising Hebrew before visiting Israel

View Profile WWW
May 08, 2019, 05:51:24 AM

I have to share this news here because is very important and ATL price already jumped 100% from yesterday.

Atlant is accepted by The Global Financial Innovation Network (GFIN), a cross-border regulatory sandbox for firms testing innovative financial products, services or business models across multiple jurisdictions, to participate in the programme.

Chaired by the UK's Financial Conduct Authority, the GFIN comprises 29 regulatory bodies from across the world. In January it put out a call for applications from banks and fintech companies interested in the fast-track opportunities for authorization implicit in the initiative.

From a total of 44 applicants, the GFIN has selected eight firms for an initial cross-border trial of the service. These include Onfido, Tradle, Ascent RegTech Starling Trust, Alphapoint, Coinvestion, DACX and Atlant.

The evaluation report comes as the FCA unveils its fifth and biggest sandbox cohort to date, comprising 29 firms with propositions across a range of hot-button innovation areas, including digital identity, tokenization of financial assets and financial inclusion.

This is really huge news for Atlant and despite that, they are so quiet about their work and provide no additional information about licenses this is something which proves that this is a real deal and we have to wait a little longer.

If you want to read the article here is the link: https://www.finextra.com/newsarticle/33740/global-sandbox-accepts-first-eight-firms

A lot of firms applied but few were chosen. This is indeed evidence that the Atlant devs are hard at work bringing the platform to fruition. The following source is more believable, even among the staunchest critics:

A high number of applications were from firms with RegTech and cryptoasset related business models. While we hope to receive further applications related to these areas in the future, it is also our hope and ambition to receive applications from other areas of financial services.

Of those applications that did not meet the eligibility criteria for testing, GFIN members will engage in further discussions on other types of potential support where relevant. Also, several applications have been determined by some regulators to not need sandbox in their jurisdictions to proceed to testing.
https://www.fca.org.uk/firms/gfin-cross-border-testing-pilot-next-steps

Jcga
Legendary

Activity: 2590
Merit: 1089

View Profile
May 08, 2019, 02:00:34 PM

There will be no more new market entrants for Atlant from this Bitcointalk forum since the topic title is "closed." However, the old observers will still continue watching this thread for new comments. I don't believe this is still healthy, but it doesn't matter when the market is almost gone anyway.

Yes you are rite, at least he should have not changed the title of the Ann, this makes no sense.

🚀IRRESISTIBLE "Crypto Collectibles" 👉 https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?board=217.0
wwzsocki
Legendary

View Profile WWW
May 13, 2019, 04:16:52 PM

I thought that after such great news we will see some more marketing around Atlant.

Other projects even the biggest once try to market all great news and take advantage of them.

Here at Atlant, we don't have so many great news and to make nothing with such a big one as this quoted above is something I don't understand.

There should be a lot of noise about it in all Atlant social media accounts.

This is really something big and to not make use of such an announcement is a waste and I don't understand why not?

andreibi
Legendary

View Profile WWW
May 20, 2019, 01:31:43 AM

I thought that after such great news we will see some more marketing around Atlant.

Other projects even the biggest once try to market all great news and take advantage of them.

Here at Atlant, we don't have so many great news and to make nothing with such a big one as this quoted above is something I don't understand.

There should be a lot of noise about it in all Atlant social media accounts.

This is really something big and to not make use of such an announcement is a waste and I don't understand why not?

This reminds me of a few altcoins back in 2014. What they did is exactly what the Atlant team is doing which is basically abandon all forms of "marketing" and focus more on delivering the end goal. Perhaps, they are extremely confident that the market will pick up as soon as the active bargain hunters get a whiff of what Atlant is doing.

Assembler

View Profile
May 22, 2019, 05:26:03 PM

Well, these thieves are going badly, $ 1,986 USD daily volume... I hope they get ruined soon.
wwzsocki
Legendary

View Profile WWW
May 23, 2019, 08:31:51 AM

I just wrote a few days ago that Atlant project was accepted to GFIN, and from yesterday we have another great news and the price of ATL token again soared by another 75% in just one day.

ATLANT is the finalist of the Innovation and Entrepreneurship Competition in China in Shenzhen.

The ATLANT platform was selected from the finalists of the third China Innovation & Entrepreneurship Final (April 8-14) in Shenzhen. Achieving the final stage of the competition required winning preliminary rounds with the participation of hundreds of promising startups. Thanks to the participation in the Shenzhen Finals, the ATLANT team had the opportunity to cooperate with local government, technopark, banks, financial companies and VC funds, and many of them wanted to know further details about the ATLANT platform.

The China Innovation & Entrepreneurship competition attracts many high-quality foreign projects and integrates innovation and entrepreneurship to help foreign projects to connect to China's hi-tech industrial resources, thereby expanding the Chinese market with mutual benefits and profitable results.

Atlant projekt wart uwagi.
https://blog.atlant.io/atlant-reaches-the-3rd-china-innovation-entrepreneurship-competition-final-in-shenzhen-42103ead3bd5

Assembler

View Profile
May 24, 2019, 07:59:54 AM

And he takes pictures smiling, the one stolen from the bounty hunters... I hope that he will rot in the ruin.
andreibi
Legendary

View Profile WWW
May 26, 2019, 01:32:16 PM
Last edit: May 26, 2019, 02:10:14 PM by andreibi

That face.... Thanks, wwzsocki. That face looks like confidence and triump. I guess what we really need is enough patience. Maybe a two-year patience from today? I'm 70% sure Atlant will be successful. If not, others will overtake Atlant, I'm seeing a lot of new real estate blockchain projects lately.

zahidmoon

Activity: 1148
Merit: 269

View Profile
May 27, 2019, 04:49:54 PM

That face.... Thanks, wwzsocki. That face looks like confidence and triump. I guess what we really need is enough patience. Maybe a two-year patience from today? I'm 70% sure Atlant will be successful. If not, others will overtake Atlant, I'm seeing a lot of new real estate blockchain projects lately.
yes he looks like confident. i hope we will heard some great news about atlant project soon. looks like atlant got success in third china innovation and Entrepreneurship Competition. developments on atlant should be boost because others also trying to take lead on similar project of real estate
wwzsocki
Legendary

View Profile WWW
June 05, 2019, 11:44:57 AM
Last edit: June 06, 2019, 11:25:51 PM by wwzsocki

...i hope we will heard some great news about atlant project soon. looks like atlant got success in third china innovation and Entrepreneurship Competition. developments on atlant should be boost because others also trying to take lead on similar project of real estate

Not only that, they are in the final group of GIFIN if I call it correctly and now will be a second round.

This is a sandbox for startups and many established companies tried to get the spot. There were almost 400 of them. This is made together with UK regulators on all fields.

They will try to find a way how to help such startups with getting licenses and setting new laws needed for this new Tech and Blockchain companies.

This is huge news and together with this last info about the 3rd China Innovation event the price of ATL token should move up but this is not happening because Atlant has literally done nothing with this news.

I don't understand this straight very politics they have, that there will be marketing only with truly working products and licenses in place.

Other projects will spread such good news all over the social media and web but Atlant keeps playing the quiet game.

I don't know if this is the best approach? For sure not for investors.

Does anybody know how many bounty payments left to the end of distribution?

zahidmoon

View Profile
June 10, 2019, 05:10:56 AM

...i hope we will heard some great news about atlant project soon. looks like atlant got success in third china innovation and Entrepreneurship Competition. developments on atlant should be boost because others also trying to take lead on similar project of real estate

Not only that, they are in the final group of GIFIN if I call it correctly and now will be a second round.

This is a sandbox for startups and many established companies tried to get the spot. There were almost 400 of them. This is made together with UK regulators on all fields.

They will try to find a way how to help such startups with getting licenses and setting new laws needed for this new Tech and Blockchain companies.

This is huge news and together with this last info about the 3rd China Innovation event the price of ATL token should move up but this is not happening because Atlant has literally done nothing with this news.

I don't understand this straight very politics they have, that there will be marketing only with truly working products and licenses in place.

Other projects will spread such good news all over the social media and web but Atlant keeps playing the quiet game.

I don't know if this is the best approach? For sure not for investors.

Does anybody know how many bounty payments left to the end of distribution?
bounty payments are distributed long ago only dividend are monthly paying for who have completed their KYC i think. i have no more info about this but you can get more info in telegram atlant official group. KYC process needs one eth deposit for its success completion.
crypto mania

Activity: 476
Merit: 92

View Profile
June 14, 2019, 08:12:06 AM
Last edit: June 14, 2019, 08:22:15 AM by crypto mania

bounty payments are distributed long ago only dividend are monthly paying for who have completed their KYC i think. i have no more info about this but you can get more info in telegram atlant official group. KYC process needs one eth deposit for its success completion.

No this is not true. There are 2 bounty payments left for bounty hunters which were eligible for payout, done full KYC and whitelisted their ETH address used for to bounty signup and this cost additional 1ETH.

One will not get unpaid bounty back!!!
If one missed few rounds and will whitelist today then will be paid only in this last two months. Atlant will not pay for this month were one were not whitelisted or missing KYC.
I think this is another red flag. They changed rules to almost 2 years distribution and if you don't follow closely every month then you will lose your ATL tokens.

There are many people who did all that was required and don't come back because there is no need or they just forgot about it.
Bounty hunters should be time, 3 or 6 months for such changes and Atlant did it from week to week. Another successful attempt to scam bounty hunters.

This is what makes Atlant looks so ugly. How they treat their investor and bounty hunters after ICO. During the ICO they were the best and creators of success and just after the biggest enemy and banned all of them from Telegram and closed all threads even before full bounty distribution.

Only possible with ICO if this will be any other investment form Atlant highest team members would have a lot of legal problems and court cases. But let's wait and look.
zahidmoon

View Profile
June 19, 2019, 11:44:14 AM

No this is not true. There are 2 bounty payments left for bounty hunters which were eligible for payout, done full KYC and whitelisted their ETH address used for to bounty signup and this cost additional 1ETH.

One will not get unpaid bounty back!!!
If one missed few rounds and will whitelist today then will be paid only in this last two months. Atlant will not pay for this month were one were not whitelisted or missing KYC.
I think this is another red flag. They changed rules to almost 2 years distribution and if you don't follow closely every month then you will lose your ATL tokens.

There are many people who did all that was required and don't come back because there is no need or they just forgot about it.
Bounty hunters should be time, 3 or 6 months for such changes and Atlant did it from week to week. Another successful attempt to scam bounty hunters.

This is what makes Atlant looks so ugly. How they treat their investor and bounty hunters after ICO. During the ICO they were the best and creators of success and just after the biggest enemy and banned all of them from Telegram and closed all threads even before full bounty distribution.

Only possible with ICO if this will be any other investment form Atlant highest team members would have a lot of legal problems and court cases. But let's wait and look.
KYC needed for bounty payments and KYC cost 1 eth. processing kyc should be free. this is totally not good for bounty hunters. my friend participate in the bounty of atlant and he get paid until KYC comes and dividend payments stops for non kyc bounty hunters i checked that bounties are payed and only dividend are stops. really complicated bounty i have ever seen
Pages: « 1 ... 150 151 152 153 154 155 156 157 158 159 160 161 162 163 164 165 166 167 168 169 170 171 172 173 174 175 176 177 178 179 180 181 182 183 184 185 186 187 188 189 190 191 192 193 194 195 196 197 198 199 [200] 201 »
  Print  

Jump to: