Bitcoin Forum
May 02, 2024, 02:43:46 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 ... 145 146 147 148 149 150 151 152 153 154 155 156 157 158 159 160 161 162 163 164 165 166 167 168 169 170 171 172 173 174 175 176 177 178 179 180 181 182 183 184 185 186 187 188 189 190 191 192 193 194 [195] 196 197 198 199 200 201 »
  Print  
Author Topic: Closed  (Read 136589 times)
bittraffic

Activity: 2940
Merit: 612

#SWGT PRE-SALE IS LIVE

View Profile WWW
March 18, 2019, 01:51:57 PM

Were there any transactions for the sale and purchase of real estate? The project is already working or the developers have not done anything yet?
Regarding that, I also do not know because I did not follow the progress of this project, so please explain what followed the development and if the project has been working or not, maybe it has already been

Look up. So far the project is making its development well. It won't be long and the project p2p rental will work for us. Good things for those who wait as they say so its just a matter of time. When I look at this https://trade.atlant.io/ I find it more interesting now that its becoming clearer what they are really building for us.

.SWG.io.

..Pre-Sale is LIVE at $0.15..

..Buy Now..

``█████████████████▄▄
``````▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄████▄
````````````````````▀██▄
```▀▀▀▀``▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▄███
``````▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄``▄███
``▄▄▄▄▄▄▄```▄▄▄▄▄``▄███
``````````````````▄██▀
```````````████████████▄
````````````````````▀▀███
`````````▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▄████
```▄▄▄``▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄`````███
`▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄``▄▄▄▄▄▄`````███
▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▀████
```````````````````▄▄████
``▀▀▀▀▀``▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀█████
██``███████████████▀▀

FIRST LISTING
..CONFIRMED..

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
The forum strives to allow free discussion of any ideas. All policies are built around this principle. This doesn't mean you can post garbage, though: posts should actually contain ideas, and these ideas should be argued reasonably.
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
cleygaux

Activity: 656
Merit: 250

View Profile
March 18, 2019, 02:30:51 PM

ATLANT has limited and low supply also project development continues to be active
Atlan should have a better price and high volume, but in fact to this day the price remains low, does anyone have a reason?

Just like any ordinary coins in the market, sure they have good updates but the bear market is here so this will not grow yet.
We will ask the same question if the market recover's and yet still not progress on the price, but for now, isn't it good to see this opportunity to buy?
I think one of the reason is they lost trust against this project and the team even me at first I believe its one of the most interesting project last 2017 upon reading the whitepaper thats why I decided to promote it and join the signature campaign but until now I did not relieve the full payment for my hard earned tokens.   
andreibi
Legendary

Activity: 1647
Merit: 1012

Practising Hebrew before visiting Israel

View Profile WWW
March 18, 2019, 08:27:04 PM

Before almost every coin went into crazy hyped-up rallies, there were a few ICOs launched in 2015 and 2016. As the story goes, they went ballistic when they were listed in the exchanges and as usual died after several weeks. Some went below the ICO price and trading volume died. It made some exchanges  delist the coin (FYI Dash aka Darkcoin was delisted on Bitfinex long ago due to lack of volume).

Of course, since the dev team was well-funded, they continued to work and then eventually traders and investors took notice and some of them jump into 4x to 10x instantly because the volume was less than $1,000 worth. Volume grew into $ millions and then they were listed in the bigger exchanges and more people trade them. The price of course grew to dizzying heights.

I see something similar will happen to Atlant as long as there is no abandonment or much better, the dev team has been steadily making progress in all areas.

Jcga
Legendary

Activity: 2590
Merit: 1089

View Profile
March 19, 2019, 04:02:09 AM

Before almost every coin went into crazy hyped-up rallies, there were a few ICOs launched in 2015 and 2016. As the story goes, they went ballistic when they were listed in the exchanges and as usual died after several weeks. Some went below the ICO price and trading volume died. It made some exchanges  delist the coin (FYI Dash aka Darkcoin was delisted on Bitfinex long ago due to lack of volume).

Of course, since the dev team was well-funded, they continued to work and then eventually traders and investors took notice and some of them jump into 4x to 10x instantly because the volume was less than $1,000 worth. Volume grew into $ millions and then they were listed in the bigger exchanges and more people trade them. The price of course grew to dizzying heights.

I see something similar will happen to Atlant as long as there is no abandonment or much better, the dev team has been steadily making progress in all areas.

I fullly agree with your post, Atlant has a solid team working on its project, i'm accumulating Wink

🚀IRRESISTIBLE "Crypto Collectibles" 👉 https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?board=217.0
Viscore

Activity: 3024
Merit: 647

View Profile
March 19, 2019, 04:11:06 AM

I fullly agree with your post, Atlant has a solid team working on its project, i'm accumulating Wink

They don't raise much but they are still here even though the value has dumped many times.
Just like BTC, I believe ATL has also bottomed in already and this gives more chances to grow as the devs are still working for the project improvement.

███████████████████████████
███████▄████████████▄██████
████████▄████████▄████████
███▀█████▀▄███▄▀█████▀███
█████▀█▀▄██▀▀▀██▄▀█▀█████
███████▄███████████▄███████
███████▀███████████▀███████
████▄██▄▀██▄▄▄██▀▄██▄████
████▄████▄▀███▀▄████▄████
██▄███▀▀█▀██████▀█▀███▄███
██▀█▀████████████████▀█▀███
.Duelbits.
▄▄█▄▄░░▄▄█▄▄░░▄▄█▄▄
███░░░░███░░░░███
░░░░░░░░░░░░░
░░░░░░░░░░░░
▀██████████
░░░░░███░░░░
░░░░░███▄█░░░
░░██▌░░███░▀░░██▌
█░██░░███░░░██
█▀▀▀█▌░███░░█▀▀▀█▌
▄█▄░░░██▄███▄█▄░░▄██▄
▄███▄
░░░░▀██▄▀
REGIONAL
SPONSOR
███▀██▀███▀█▀▀▀▀██▀▀▀██
██░▀░██░█░███░▀██░███▄█
█▄███▄██▄████▄████▄▄▄██
██▀ ▀███▀▀░▀██▀▀▀██████
███▄███░▄▀██████▀█▀█▀▀█
████▀▀██▄▀█████▄█▀███▄█
███▄▄▄████████▄█▄▀█████
███▀▀▀████████████▄▀███
███▄░▄█▀▀▀██████▀▀▀▄███
███████▄██▄▌████▀▀█████
▀██▄█████▄█▄▄▄██▄████▀
▀▀██████████▄▄███▀▀
▀▀▀▀█▀▀▀▀
EUROPEAN
BETTING
PARTNER
wwzsocki
Legendary

Activity: 2730
Merit: 1708

First 100% Liquid Stablecoin Backed by Gold

View Profile WWW
March 19, 2019, 04:29:00 PM
Last edit: March 19, 2019, 04:47:18 PM by wwzsocki

Were there any transactions for the sale and purchase of real estate? The project is already working or the developers have not done anything yet?
...P2p rental is not far away. Once regulatory requirements are met, I am sure we're close to launch a live version...

I see that you have clearly no idea what you are talking about.

Until today there is even no demo for rentals and Atlant has in plans to finish the demo soon.
They are waiting for licenses to trade and issue securities but nobody knows where and how.

I kept asking about P2P rentals here in this thread multiple times and never got an answer.

For me, there is no logic in what Atlant team is doing because everybody knows from the start that tokenization can be even not possible at all at this time because of the lack of regulations.
That is why the first thing which should be developed by Atlant team is the P2P rentals platform because this is possible to start from today.

Atlant was advertised as an Airbnb killer during the ICO with an added platform for tokenization properties and they said that P2P rentals are almost ready to launch just after ICO.
2 years later we are still waiting and if we ask something they say: "We can't disclose any more information about licensing" or "updates are published frequently in our blog".

There should be P2P rental platform already in place and running which would bring customers, investors, volume and awareness for the project and ATL token. Then in the meantime, Atlant team could slowly work at developing tokenization platform and wait for licensing when there is a product in place already up and running. Am I right?

Ask yourself if this would be your project and all money invested was yours would you do it as I said above or like Atlant team does actually?

ATL token is delisted from exchanges, there is no volume, no investors, no proper information about the licensing process, no chance for whales as buyers because of lack of info and exchanges, etc..  I don't understand why you all are so excited about it?

dihari

Activity: 910
Merit: 525

View Profile
March 19, 2019, 10:20:48 PM

...P2p rental is not far away. Once regulatory requirements are met, I am sure we're close to launch a live version...

Until today there is even no demo for rentals and Atlant has in plans to finish the demo soon.
They are waiting for licenses to trade and issue securities but nobody knows where and how.

I kept asking about P2P rentals here in this thread multiple times and never got an answer.

For me, there is no logic in what Atlant team is doing because everybody knows from the start that tokenization can be even not possible at all at this time because of the lack of regulations.
That is why the first thing which should be developed by Atlant team is the P2P rentals platform because this is possible to start from today.

Atlant was advertised as an Airbnb killer during the ICO with an added platform for tokenization properties and they said that P2P rentals are almost ready to launch just after ICO.
2 years later we are still waiting and if we ask something they say: "We can't disclose any more information about licensing" or "updates are published frequently in our blog".

There should be P2P rental platform already in place and running which would bring customers, investors, volume and awareness for the project and ATL token. Then in the meantime, Atlant team could slowly work at developing tokenization platform and wait for licensing when there is a product in place already up and running. Am I right?

Ask yourself if this would be your project and all money invested was yours would you do it as I said above or like Atlant team does actually?

ATL token is delisted from exchanges, there is no volume, no investors, no proper information about the licensing process, no chance for whales as buyers because of lack of info and exchanges, etc..  I don't understand why you all are so excited about it?
I know what I am talking about.
If you follow conversation on Atlant's telegram channel, you can find lot of talks about p2p rental sometimes ago.
And this is one of them
Tomas Atl:
We’re not unable to release, it just naturally takes time to develop outstanding P2P platform. It could have been rolled out by now, but we don’t make compromises and are trying to make the platform better than anything else out there. ETA is Q1 for the first P2P release, make sure to stay tuned
I am 100% not excited for all the delays, and of course I feel bad with all this delisting from exchanges. But I am just part of this community who's believe the project and the team to finish what they're promised. If I can't help the team to make it fast, at least I can make the atmosphere stay positive and let the team do all the things needed.
Afaik keep complain everyday doesn't help the token price.

dampier007

Activity: 588
Merit: 101

A Blockchain Mobile Operator With Token Rewards

View Profile
March 20, 2019, 04:31:57 AM

I know what I am talking about.
If you follow conversation on Atlant's telegram channel, you can find lot of talks about p2p rental sometimes ago.
And this is one of them
Tomas Atl:
We’re not unable to release, it just naturally takes time to develop outstanding P2P platform. It could have been rolled out by now, but we don’t make compromises and are trying to make the platform better than anything else out there. ETA is Q1 for the first P2P release, make sure to stay tuned
I am 100% not excited for all the delays, and of course I feel bad with all this delisting from exchanges. But I am just part of this community who's believe the project and the team to finish what they're promised. If I can't help the team to make it fast, at least I can make the atmosphere stay positive and let the team do all the things needed.
Let's be realistic with you. If the team hasn't done anything significant in such a long time, why should we trust them to do it later? Time goes by, money is spent and at some point they just run out.

M!R△CLE TELE     BRINGING MAGIC TO THE TELECOM INDUSTRY     JOIN US NOW!
▐▐   40% Biweekly Rewards     ▬▬▬   Calls at €0.2   ▬▬▬     Traffic from €0.01 worldwide   ▌▌
▬▬▬▬▬▬   ANN  Lightpaper  Bounty  Facebook  Twitter  Telegram   ▬▬▬▬▬▬
Bshiki

Activity: 826
Merit: 262

View Profile
March 20, 2019, 06:26:11 PM

the price is now very pleasant and it is clear that the team is working. im don’t know whether there will be a strong growth at a full launch p2p market, but now the price is very cheap and may be worth buying for speculation.
bigcash2011

Activity: 1442
Merit: 265

View Profile WWW
March 21, 2019, 09:36:52 PM

I think after the bounty reward payments will be over and full platform will launch with tokenized real estates and also the p2p rentals then we can easily expect huge surge in price from the current low price we can target 100x growth so for me ATL is definitely a high potential coin. I hope team will deliver everything soon now and marketing should also start about the platform to attract more and more users.

basty03

Activity: 304
Merit: 10

0x1b2d294ab6ca449e34F946B86540cd342cF49100

View Profile
March 21, 2019, 10:52:36 PM

Regarding that, I also do not know because I did not follow the progress of this project, so please explain what followed the development and if the project has been working or not, maybe it has already been

Look up. So far the project is making its development well. It won't be long and the project p2p rental will work for us. Good things for those who wait as they say so its just a matter of time. When I look at this https://trade.atlant.io/ I find it more interesting now that its becoming clearer what they are really building for us.
That's true at first it's to believe that this kind of project will can't do anything but look at them now they do a good work to show to people doubt to them that they can do this with cryptocurrency.
wwzsocki
Legendary

Activity: 2730
Merit: 1708

First 100% Liquid Stablecoin Backed by Gold

View Profile WWW
March 22, 2019, 11:25:46 PM
Last edit: March 29, 2019, 10:01:00 AM by wwzsocki

I see that you have clearly no idea what you are talking about...
I know what I am talking about...

I see the potential of this project but I just can't pretend that I am blind when I can see clearly.

Because I am here so long I was able to hear all announcements from the time of ICO and I know the story was changed during the time.

Now they say that P2P is ready but they want it to be perfect because the ETA is in Q1 (which is now). But they didn't mention that this is already second or even third roadmap.

If you will look videos on Atlant YouTube channel (if not removed) from the time before ICO you will see how the CEO Jullian says to the audience live that: "P2P rentals platform is already ready and Atlant can start just after ICO and frankly even today (months before ICO) it would be possible".

2 years later and we have nothing only demos (a child at age 14 is able to do in 2 days.

Nobody answered my question: "Why Atlant is waiting with P2P rentals platform and keep developing the tokenization platform if there are no regulation and licenses in place?

Why they wait with P2P? Why?Why?Why?
Tomas Atl:
Aaa, I know... they want it to be perfect. Now, this is a different story. Yea sure Atlant take your time no hurry.

...If I can't help the team to make it fast, at least I can make the atmosphere stay positive and let the team do all the things needed.
No matter if you pour perfume on shit, it will stink anyway.

dampier007

Activity: 588
Merit: 101

View Profile
March 23, 2019, 01:56:17 AM

I think after the bounty reward payments will be over and full platform will launch with tokenized real estates and also the p2p rentals then we can easily expect huge surge in price from the current low price we can target 100x growth so for me ATL is definitely a high potential coin. I hope team will deliver everything soon now and marketing should also start about the platform to attract more and more users.
It would be nice if this project had money left by this point. They did not raise a lot of money, and what were the expenses we do not know. Do you know how much money they have left?

M!R△CLE TELE     BRINGING MAGIC TO THE TELECOM INDUSTRY     JOIN US NOW!
▐▐   40% Biweekly Rewards     ▬▬▬   Calls at €0.2   ▬▬▬     Traffic from €0.01 worldwide   ▌▌
▬▬▬▬▬▬   ANN  Lightpaper  Bounty  Facebook  Twitter  Telegram   ▬▬▬▬▬▬
bestcoins1

Activity: 2198
Merit: 719

View Profile
March 23, 2019, 03:11:32 AM

It would be nice if this project had money left by this point. They did not raise a lot of money, and what were the expenses we do not know. Do you know how much money they have left?

Lol, how do we know how much money is left  Cheesy when continuing the project they knew that funds from the ICO were sufficient for development and they still have tokens as a backup

.DuelbitsSPORTS.
▄▄▄███████▄▄▄
▄▄█████████████████▄▄
▄██████████████████████▄
██████████████████████████
██████████████████████████████
█████████████████████████████
█████████████████████████
▀████████████████████████
▀▀███████████████████
██
██
██
██

██
██
██
██

██
██
██
████████▄▄▄▄██▄▄▄██
███▄█▀▄▄▀███▄█████
█████████████▀▀▀██
██▀ ▀██████████████████
███▄███████████████████
███████████████████████
███████████████████████
███████████████████████
███████████████████████
███████████████████████
▀█████████████████████▀
▀▀███████████████▀▀
▀▀▀▀█▀▀▀▀
OFFICIAL EUROPEAN
BETTING PARTNER OF
ASTON VILLA FC
██
██
██
██

██
██
██
██

██
██
██
10%   CASHBACK   
          100%   MULTICHARGER   
Sellman

Activity: 406
Merit: 112

View Profile
March 23, 2019, 04:43:44 AM

I thought it is appropriate time for you to consider taking off the avatar of Supawin, that most likely fell into scam.
Ann and bounty topics of Supawin locked, suggested and promised Escrow funds have not been sent to Escrow provider.
Not sure, but they shown bad actions recent days.

Sad to know that there are many participants have not received payments for their hard works.
I think one of the reason is they lost trust against this project and the team even me at first I believe its one of the most interesting project last 2017 upon reading the whitepaper thats why I decided to promote it and join the signature campaign but until now I did not relieve the full payment for my hard earned tokens.   
Leftneck

Activity: 476
Merit: 10

View Profile
March 23, 2019, 08:34:12 AM

Of course we do not know how much money this project has left and who knows it is the team but it would be better if we continue to follow the development of this project

△ M!R△CLE TELE   ▌  BRINGING MAGIC TO THE TELECOM INDUSTRY  ▐   JOIN US NOW!
▐▐   40% Biweekly Rewards     ▬▬▬   Calls at €0.2   ▬▬▬     Traffic from €0.01 worldwide   ▌▌
▬▬▬▬▬▬   ANN  Lightpaper  Bounty  Facebook  Twitter  Telegram   ▬▬▬▬▬▬
zahidmoon

Activity: 1148
Merit: 269

View Profile
March 23, 2019, 12:05:16 PM

Of course we do not know how much money this project has left and who knows it is the team but it would be better if we continue to follow the development of this project
money is still in the project and atlant team is looking for developers check this tweet of official atlant twitter account and this twwet is posted on 18 feb 2019
https://twitter.com/atlantio/status/1097547841646530563
after that there is no social media activity on their twitter account. i think there should be some news about the project progress and team should share something about the project progress. communication with the community of the project is great factor that should not be avoid by the team
Bshiki

Activity: 826
Merit: 262

View Profile
March 23, 2019, 01:02:02 PM

they have money as they sold some of the tokens before the market fell down in18. big question is where the trading liquidity? only hitbtc not enought. without volume the project cannot attract large investors and achieve popularity.
Free1bitco.in

Activity: 1624
Merit: 500

View Profile
March 23, 2019, 01:11:26 PM

they have money as they sold some of the tokens before the market fell down in18. big question is where the trading liquidity? only hitbtc not enought. without volume the project cannot attract large investors and achieve popularity.

Yes, since it was launched there was no new exchange and volume is always low I don't think why they are calm about this situation
sockpuppet1911

Activity: 994
Merit: 278

View Profile
March 23, 2019, 08:48:26 PM
Last edit: March 23, 2019, 08:59:06 PM by sockpuppet1911

Before almost every coin went into crazy hyped-up rallies, there were a few ICOs launched in 2015 and 2016. As the story goes, they went ballistic when they were listed in the exchanges and as usual died after several weeks. Some went below the ICO price and trading volume died. It made some exchanges  delist the coin (FYI Dash aka Darkcoin was delisted on Bitfinex long ago due to lack of volume).

Well put. But like now, there was also time after those hyped up icos when it seemed like every ico went down or just was a blatant scam. Just like now Tongue
Pages: « 1 ... 145 146 147 148 149 150 151 152 153 154 155 156 157 158 159 160 161 162 163 164 165 166 167 168 169 170 171 172 173 174 175 176 177 178 179 180 181 182 183 184 185 186 187 188 189 190 191 192 193 194 [195] 196 197 198 199 200 201 »
  Print  

Jump to: