Bitcoin Forum
May 02, 2024, 07:59:43 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 ... 146 147 148 149 150 151 152 153 154 155 156 157 158 159 160 161 162 163 164 165 166 167 168 169 170 171 172 173 174 175 176 177 178 179 180 181 182 183 184 185 186 187 188 189 190 191 192 193 194 195 [196] 197 198 199 200 201 »
  Print  
Author Topic: Closed  (Read 136589 times)
dampier007

Activity: 588
Merit: 101

A Blockchain Mobile Operator With Token Rewards

View Profile
March 24, 2019, 01:00:22 PM

I think after the bounty reward payments will be over and full platform will launch with tokenized real estates and also the p2p rentals then we can easily expect huge surge in price from the current low price we can target 100x growth so for me ATL is definitely a high potential coin. I hope team will deliver everything soon now and marketing should also start about the platform to attract more and more users.
It would be nice if this project had money left by this point. They did not raise a lot of money, and what were the expenses we do not know. Do you know how much money they have left?
Of course we do not know how much money this project has left and who knows it is the team but it would be better if we continue to follow the development of this project
Knowing how much money the project has left is very important if you are an investor. Many projects have lost a lot of money in the falling market, and this project has collected little money in its time. It is not known how much they lost and how much is left

M!R△CLE TELE     BRINGING MAGIC TO THE TELECOM INDUSTRY     JOIN US NOW!
▐▐   40% Biweekly Rewards     ▬▬▬   Calls at €0.2   ▬▬▬     Traffic from €0.01 worldwide   ▌▌
▬▬▬▬▬▬   ANN  Lightpaper  Bounty  Facebook  Twitter  Telegram   ▬▬▬▬▬▬

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
dampier007

View Profile
March 24, 2019, 01:02:41 PM

I think after the bounty reward payments will be over and full platform will launch with tokenized real estates and also the p2p rentals then we can easily expect huge surge in price from the current low price we can target 100x growth so for me ATL is definitely a high potential coin. I hope team will deliver everything soon now and marketing should also start about the platform to attract more and more users.
It would be nice if this project had money left by this point. They did not raise a lot of money, and what were the expenses we do not know. Do you know how much money they have left?
Of course we do not know how much money this project has left and who knows it is the team but it would be better if we continue to follow the development of this project
money is still in the project and atlant team is looking for developers check this tweet of official atlant twitter account and this twwet is posted on 18 feb 2019
https://twitter.com/atlantio/status/1097547841646530563
after that there is no social media activity on their twitter account. i think there should be some news about the project progress and team should share something about the project progress. communication with the community of the project is great factor that should not be avoid by the team

This does not prove that they have enough money to implement the project. You can create the appearance of activity for little money as much as you want

▐▐   40% Biweekly Rewards     ▬▬▬   Calls at €0.2   ▬▬▬     Traffic from €0.01 worldwide   ▌▌
zahidmoon

Activity: 1148
Merit: 269

View Profile
March 26, 2019, 11:30:49 PM

money is still in the project and atlant team is looking for developers check this tweet of official atlant twitter account and this twwet is posted on 18 feb 2019
after that there is no social media activity on their twitter account. i think there should be some news about the project progress and team should share something about the project progress. communication with the community of the project is great factor that should not be avoid by the team

This does not prove that they have enough money to implement the project. You can create the appearance of activity for little money as much as you want
if they don't have the money for project development then where did the money go ?
i think atlant team have raised enough funds for the project to make it successful.
one more thing what you have to prove that they are out of money now? any evidence, anything?..
dampier007

View Profile
March 27, 2019, 03:58:54 AM

if they don't have the money for project development then where did the money go ?
i think atlant team have raised enough funds for the project to make it successful.
one more thing what you have to prove that they are out of money now? any evidence, anything?..
In total, about $6 million was raised. How many of them survived after the fall of the market is not known. It is not known how the team did with the raised money after the end of the ico. In addition, a lot of time has passed since the end of the ico and probably a lot of money has already been spent. If they did not fix all the money at once-they probably suffered great losses, and if you add to this current spending-money is very little

scambust
Legendary

Activity: 1652
Merit: 1007

View Profile
March 28, 2019, 07:33:00 PM

This uncertainty in your minds about P2P rentals launch delayed/non-existent/etc. Of course, no one knows outside of the core developer team. But remember this: Greed is a strong motivator. Various experts agree that the real estate industry fits perfectly with blockchains and is foreseen to be a trillion dollar market based on a blockchain.

They know if they can pull this through and be the first to make real estate work on a blockchain, they can make millions of dollars. If this is a scam, they are already gone long ago. The only reason would be is they are too incompetent.

Imagine being so close to a working and thriving real estate blockchain platform that no one has built yet.

enhu
Legendary

Activity: 2492
Merit: 1018

View Profile
March 28, 2019, 08:00:22 PM

This uncertainty in your minds about P2P rentals launch delayed/non-existent/etc. Of course, no one knows outside of the core developer team. But remember this: Greed is a strong motivator. Various experts agree that the real estate industry fits perfectly with blockchains and is foreseen to be a trillion dollar market based on a blockchain.

They know if they can pull this through and be the first to make real estate work on a blockchain, they can make millions of dollars. If this is a scam, they are already gone long ago. The only reason would be is they are too incompetent.

Imagine being so close to a working and thriving real estate blockchain platform that no one has built yet.

If they were a scam they would have gone and last year would have been a perfect year to exit but they chose to stay. Today it hit 20% up, that is impressive. 

ATL I believe is one of the oldest real estate project in blockchain and there were more of it after trying to get a big bite of the real estate pie. The success of one must be the success of all.

██████████ BitcoinCleanUp.comDebunking Bitcoin's Energy Use ██████████
██████████                Twitter#EndTheFUD                 ██████████
narking

Activity: 854
Merit: 252

View Profile
March 28, 2019, 10:08:24 PM

Money is not enough in all crypto projects. But we do not know whether they transferred funds that were collected to fiat money at the peak of the market or not. The team is silent about it.

And yes if they transferred to fiat right after ico then they should have enough money. The main question now is whether it is possible to launch a project without the approval of the regulators or not.

But if the regulator says that it prohibits real estate trading then the chances immediately fall. It look to me that they will succeed in the implementation since the programmers in this project are very good.
dampier007

View Profile
March 29, 2019, 03:06:32 AM

Money is not enough in all crypto projects. But we do not know whether they transferred funds that were collected to fiat money at the peak of the market or not. The team is silent about it.

And yes if they transferred to fiat right after ico then they should have enough money. The main question now is whether it is possible to launch a project without the approval of the regulators or not.

But if the regulator says that it prohibits real estate trading then the chances immediately fall. It look to me that they will succeed in the implementation since the programmers in this project are very good.
If they really continue to develop the project - then more effort should be made to solve problems with regulation.  Otherwise, all efforts will be in vain. Making a product for the sake of a product is at least stupid

wwzsocki
Legendary

Activity: 2730
Merit: 1708

First 100% Liquid Stablecoin Backed by Gold

View Profile WWW
March 29, 2019, 10:04:14 AM

From what I see in the Telegram group Atlant team keep repeating that they are confident and have enough money to continue.

This is the only answer they provide when somebody asks about.

That is why regulation of ICO's would be a good thing. Such a startup would have to publish all data to investors. Only then we will be able to make any deliberate decision.

Of course is one of the most important things to know if you want to invest, hold or even sell ATL token or any other.

Amel
Legendary

Activity: 1638
Merit: 1033

View Profile
March 29, 2019, 10:08:29 AM

From what I see in the Telegram group Atlant team keep repeating that they are confident and have enough money to continue.

They must have considered it from the start when the sale began and decided to continue work so I think money is not the main reason
Leftneck

Activity: 476
Merit: 10

View Profile
March 29, 2019, 10:33:04 AM

They must have considered it from the start when the sale began and decided to continue work so I think money is not the main reason
It could be that what you said was true and I thought it was a very good decision because they decided to continue working so I thought we should support

△ M!R△CLE TELE   ▌  BRINGING MAGIC TO THE TELECOM INDUSTRY  ▐   JOIN US NOW!
▐▐   40% Biweekly Rewards     ▬▬▬   Calls at €0.2   ▬▬▬     Traffic from €0.01 worldwide   ▌▌
▬▬▬▬▬▬   ANN  Lightpaper  Bounty  Facebook  Twitter  Telegram   ▬▬▬▬▬▬
narking

Activity: 854
Merit: 252

View Profile
March 29, 2019, 11:11:48 AM

If they really continue to develop the project - then more effort should be made to solve problems with regulation.  Otherwise, all efforts will be in vain. Making a product for the sake of a product is at least stupid

In order to influence the regulator you need a lot of money and influence and its not easy. Don't think the team has such means. Their main task is to prepare the technology and then hope that everything goes as it should.
zahidmoon

Activity: 1148
Merit: 269

View Profile
March 29, 2019, 02:01:38 PM

In order to influence the regulator you need a lot of money and influence and its not easy. Don't think the team has such means. Their main task is to prepare the technology and then hope that everything goes as it should.
regulation will help to grow this project. also this is long term project it will grow slowly and when its grown up then its real value will appear in the market but right now developments are important. team should resolved all problems when they appear in the platform quick. real estate is a big economy. hopefully atlant team will make it successful
Apened

Activity: 1386
Merit: 504

View Profile WWW
March 29, 2019, 02:13:14 PM

regulation will help to grow this project. also this is long term project it will grow slowly and when its grown up then its real value will appear in the market but right now developments are important. team should resolved all problems when they appear in the platform quick. real estate is a big economy. hopefully atlant team will make it successful
From the past year when this kind of real estate projects pop up and now i haven't seen any of them having a good development. While i know this kind of stuffs have many things to consider but atlant is very slowly going to it. The only missing is the product. I check their social media and its been a month now after their last update.
Onika84

Activity: 1554
Merit: 250

Making Smart Money Work

View Profile WWW
March 29, 2019, 02:31:30 PM

From the past year when this kind of real estate projects pop up and now i haven't seen any of them having a good development. While i know this kind of stuffs have many things to consider but atlant is very slowly going to it. The only missing is the product. I check their social media and its been a month now after their last update.

Their social media accounts are less active, but I appreciate how they actively communicate with investors or bounty participants. Hopefully, they communicated in this thread to clarify anything about Atlant.

█████▄
██▀   ▀██
██     ██
▀██▄ ▄██▀
▄████▄   ▀███▀   ▄████▄
▄██▀  ▀██▄▄████▄▄██▀  ▀██
██       ███   ███       ██
██▄  ▄██▀▀████▀▀██▄  ▄██▀
▀████▀   ▄███▄   ▀████▀
▄██▀ ▀██▄
██     ██
██▄   ▄██
▀█████
          ▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄    ▄▄▄▄    ▄▄
Prasaga
                                                    ▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄    ▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄
████████████████▄
██████████████████▄
████████████████████▄
█████████████████████
█████████████████████
█████████████████████
█████████████████████
█████████████████████
█████████████████████
█████████████████████
█████████████████████
█████████████████████
█████████████████████
WHITEPAPER     
►  TECH WP
►  COMMERCIAL WP
Apened

View Profile WWW
March 29, 2019, 02:41:23 PM

Their social media accounts are less active, but I appreciate how they actively communicate with investors or bounty participants. Hopefully, they communicated in this thread to clarify anything about Atlant.
Well that's great thanks,  i might go there and ask something tomorrow. Its normal to be less active given that they are active in community questions and other related to atlant informations. In other areas they are not present here which is an other area where most of the investors are looking at.to gather if there is an ongoing progress within this industry.
Viscore

Activity: 3038
Merit: 647

View Profile
March 30, 2019, 09:42:08 AM

They are more active in telegram, I joined the channel and I can say we have a good telegram channel.
Unlike other projects that there are spams, it's properly moderated by the Admin.

███████████████████████████
███████▄████████████▄██████
████████▄████████▄████████
███▀█████▀▄███▄▀█████▀███
█████▀█▀▄██▀▀▀██▄▀█▀█████
███████▄███████████▄███████
███████▀███████████▀███████
████▄██▄▀██▄▄▄██▀▄██▄████
████▄████▄▀███▀▄████▄████
██▄███▀▀█▀██████▀█▀███▄███
██▀█▀████████████████▀█▀███
.Duelbits.
▄▄█▄▄░░▄▄█▄▄░░▄▄█▄▄
███░░░░███░░░░███
░░░░░░░░░░░░░
░░░░░░░░░░░░
▀██████████
░░░░░███░░░░
░░░░░███▄█░░░
░░██▌░░███░▀░░██▌
█░██░░███░░░██
█▀▀▀█▌░███░░█▀▀▀█▌
▄█▄░░░██▄███▄█▄░░▄██▄
▄███▄
░░░░▀██▄▀
REGIONAL
SPONSOR
███▀██▀███▀█▀▀▀▀██▀▀▀██
██░▀░██░█░███░▀██░███▄█
█▄███▄██▄████▄████▄▄▄██
██▀ ▀███▀▀░▀██▀▀▀██████
███▄███░▄▀██████▀█▀█▀▀█
████▀▀██▄▀█████▄█▀███▄█
███▄▄▄████████▄█▄▀█████
███▀▀▀████████████▄▀███
███▄░▄█▀▀▀██████▀▀▀▄███
███████▄██▄▌████▀▀█████
▀██▄█████▄█▄▄▄██▄████▀
▀▀██████████▄▄███▀▀
▀▀▀▀█▀▀▀▀
EUROPEAN
BETTING
PARTNER
wwzsocki
Legendary

Activity: 2730
Merit: 1708

First 100% Liquid Stablecoin Backed by Gold

View Profile WWW
March 30, 2019, 07:42:34 PM

This is true that there are a lot of new real estate projects out there but none of them achieved something in this field of tokenization of properties.

As for now, this is still impossible from what I know.

Apened

View Profile WWW
March 30, 2019, 11:51:11 PM

This is true that there are a lot of new real estate projects out there but none of them achieved something in this field of tokenization of properties.

As for now, this is still impossible from what I know.
Do not think it was impossible because if we use to think that real estate cost was too big but they have the funds only the problem is the legalization by the law in their countries. Everything seems possible nowadays if you have raised money although atlant is the only one i saw that have huge potential if it continued to work.
dihari

Activity: 910
Merit: 525

View Profile
March 31, 2019, 04:18:21 AM

They are more active in telegram, I joined the channel and I can say we have a good telegram channel.
Unlike other projects that there are spams, it's properly moderated by the Admin.
True. Even the CEO himself actively answer any questions on the channel.
I am sure you guys not just a fan boys who keep supporting this project blindly without any real reason.
Hoping Q2 means something for us.

Pages: « 1 ... 146 147 148 149 150 151 152 153 154 155 156 157 158 159 160 161 162 163 164 165 166 167 168 169 170 171 172 173 174 175 176 177 178 179 180 181 182 183 184 185 186 187 188 189 190 191 192 193 194 195 [196] 197 198 199 200 201 »
  Print  

Jump to: