Bitcoin Forum
June 26, 2024, 12:43:15 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 [14] 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 ... 96 »
  Print  
Author Topic: Bounty Money  (Read 13619 times)
Jamesdila1

Activity: 686
Merit: 10

View Profile
October 27, 2017, 05:48:51 AM

i also did that mistake before. but now im holding my bounty crypto for future

●   RiveMont   ●
 ❰❰❰❰❰❰  RVMT  ❱❱❱❱❱❱ 
● ▬▬▬▬▬ ● ▬▬▬▬▬ ●●●    ●  DeFi token  ●    ●●● ▬▬▬▬▬ ● ▬▬▬▬▬ ●
Makkara

Activity: 1064
Merit: 166

View Profile
October 27, 2017, 05:56:44 AM

well there is no point in joining campaign that you know are going to fail or nobody is going to use their product, even if they seem to pay you much more than others

Pi Network - mining app for phone: https://minepi.com/spippolino
Blockfolio trading: https://blockfolio.com/trading?r=MvFRE7EX98
FrankNoland
Copper Member

Activity: 560
Merit: 253

View Profile
October 27, 2017, 05:58:31 AM

Some people just participate in the bounties and wait for few years. they don't sell their bounty rewards for low fiat reward. Ironically those people become FIAT millionaires. Cheesy
Thx for bounties! Good jewelry.

I personally think that participating in bounties is actually a good idea since you are making some extra cash for yourself, this also reduces the risk involved in contributing into ICOs, since you are earning the coins that you should be buying.

However, offering too much bounties payouts might have an impact in harming the projects value, since some investors might dump the coins on the first day of listing.

Moreover, smart investors just hold until the coin is worth something, since they know that even if a coin dump on the first of listing, it will recover if its good and the technology is great.

Digital asset exchange for settlement, clearing, custody and trading of various digital assets, utilizing distributed ledger technologies, programmed on the blockchain -https://bex.global
joefdavid

Activity: 28
Merit: 0

View Profile
October 27, 2017, 06:19:39 AM

If you have the time and can participate then i would be. Good way to make some extra crypto, i personally don't right now but if i can in the future i think i probably will. Generally i like to interact with people on here, so why not be rewarded  Smiley
doedz

Activity: 1106
Merit: 502

View Profile
October 27, 2017, 06:20:48 AM

Some people just participate in the bounties and wait for few years. they don't sell their bounty rewards for low fiat reward. Ironically those people become FIAT millionaires. Cheesy

That's actually wise for them. However, most of the bounty hunters are not doing that. By the time they receive their pay, they immediately dump them wherever the tokens are accepted for exchanges. They do not have the patience to hold their bounties and wait for quite a while for their tokens to accumulate value.
so true. Usually bounty hunter after receiving the payment they do not care about the price of the coin, Whereas the coin actually has a good future.

But they do not care about it.
not all bounty hunters like that, some of them peruse the white paper and the development of a coin.
hold the coins a few months and follow the official announcement from the developer. it only applies to quality coins like SONM.

▄█▀ ▄▄▄▄ ▀▀▄▄
           ▄█▀ ▄▄█▀▀   ▀█▄▄▀▀█▄▄
          ▀▀  ▀▀          ▀▀█▄█▀
    ▄▄▀  ▄█▀▀                    ▄   ▄▄
  ▄█▀▄▄█▀           ▄▄           ▀▀█▄ ▀█
 ▄▀ █▀     ▄▄██▄▄   ██   ▄▄██▄▄      █▄ █
 █ ▀█   ▄▄█▀▀   ▀██▄▄█▄▄█▀▀  ▀▀██▄▄   █ █
 █     █▀ ▄▄█▀▀█▄▄ ▀██▀  ▄██▀█▄▄ ▀▀█  █ █
 █  ▄  █ ██▀ ▄▄▄ ▀█ ██ █▀▀ ▄▄▄ ▀██ █  █ █
 █ ██  ▀ ██ █▀▀▀█▄▄ ▀█ ▄▄█▀▀▀▀█ ██ ▀  █ █
   ██    █▀ ▄▄█▄  ▀▀███▀▀  ▄▄▄  ▀█    ▀ █
   ██    ▄▄██▀ ▄▄█▄ ██  █▄▄ ▀▀██▄▄      █
 █ ██    ▀▀ ▄▄█▀▀ ▄▄███▄ ▀▀██▄▄ ▀       █
 █  █      ▀▀▀ ▄██▀▀▄█ ▀██▄▄ ▀▀       █ █
 █  █         ▀▀▀   ██    ▀▀▀         █ █
 ▀█ ▀▄▄             ██              ▄█ ▄█
  ▀█▄ ▀▀▄▄          ██          ▄▄█▀ ▄█▀
     ▀█▄▄▀▀▀        ██       ▄▄ ▀▄▄█▀▀
        ▀▀█▄   ▄▄        ▄▄█▀▀   ▀
            ▀█▄▄▀▀█▄▄▄▄▄▀▀ ▄█▀
               ▀▀█▄▄▀▀ ▄▄█▀

E M I R E X
─── إمركس ───

...Whitepaper...

The Infrastructure for the
New Digital Economy

▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄
▄▄██████████████▄▄
▄████████████████████▄
████████████████████████
▄█████████▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀███████
████████▀           ████████
██████████████████████████████
█████████            █████████
█████████  ██████████████████▀
████████▄           ████████
▀█████████▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄███████▀
▀████████████████████████▀
▀████████████████████▀
▀███████████████▀▀
▀▀██████▀▀▀

E M R X

─ Token ─

...LEARN MORE...

...Register...
[/cen
youok

Activity: 196
Merit: 100

View Profile
October 27, 2017, 06:22:44 AM

bounty money.
I never get money from bounty until now.
I joined some bounty projects now. hopefully the following projects can run successfully. so I can earn money from this bounty.  Wink

CarlJohnson89

Activity: 112
Merit: 10

https://triaconta.com/?ref=COMBI-154794

View Profile WWW
November 02, 2017, 09:52:07 PM

I would only join a bounty if I believe in the strength of the project. For me as a poor student it is a nice way to make some crypto money without having to invest a huge deal.

stryker

Activity: 518
Merit: 250

View Profile
November 02, 2017, 10:01:05 PM

So maybe we should to set aside a certain portion of all the bounty payments and save it? 10-20% for example. Is it expedient?
XbladeX
Legendary

Activity: 1302
Merit: 1002

View Profile
November 02, 2017, 10:06:00 PM

If they will hav BIG luck then they can sure but mate in dot.com bubble all was earning.
Todays ICOs are overprices as fuck you now price theym by its value and utility but becouse of ICO price.
Do you think that ICO will be so popular. Tokens most likely hurts business model.

Request / 26th September / 2022 APP-06-22-4587
Lisk_beginner

Activity: 649
Merit: 257

View Profile
November 02, 2017, 10:08:42 PM

I hold bounty bécause i have not paid for this tokens
ismart1

Activity: 1008
Merit: 127

Make a difference, make it better.

View Profile WWW
November 02, 2017, 10:11:35 PM

bounty money is something that helps the projects to advertise, Someone has to spread the word, and is something that really works, how many times I have clicked and known different projects because of someone signature. So, if you carrying around someone marketing and make it known you should get some reward for it. SO if you hit some nice coins and holds them, there are some really good chance of make a very good profit some years from now.

imusify    Award-Winning Blockchain Music Platform    Presale starts March 1
Discord Product Demo O3 Wallet  ::  Get Whitelisted 
Whitepaper    ANNFacebookTwitterTelegramRedditMediumGitHubYouTubeLinkedIN    Explainer Video
4hajs

Activity: 546
Merit: 105

Translation Service: English -> Polish

View Profile WWW
November 02, 2017, 10:13:13 PM

well it depends, majority of the bounty hunters just dump their bounty coins because they need money. It is paid job, so why do not sell if you need money. You can always hold your bounty if you believe in the project, but sometimes it is hard not to sell

H O L D V E S T     ◥  Your universal gateway to the crypto markets
       Whitepaper     Facebook     Twitter       JOIN ICO > MAY 8th       Slack     Telegram     ANN Thread     
────────────────────────    T R Y   O U R   P L A T F O R M    ────────────────────────
Aivaryamal

Activity: 1162
Merit: 101

View Profile
November 03, 2017, 01:45:33 AM

I hold bounty bécause i have not paid for this tokens

I also prefer to keep all tokens from the bounty for a long time, because in the next 2-3 years they will increase by 100-1000 times! Cool
max6575

Activity: 1176

Vave.com

View Profile WWW
November 03, 2017, 07:03:40 PM

maybe as member works on following terms of entrance with the forum, the decision might arise as attaining field of work on tasks with different offers of completion.

patz22

Activity: 1176
Merit: 104

View Profile
November 04, 2017, 01:47:24 PM

From the time I started, I only got 1 bounty for my campaign however it was a disaster (No need to mention the ICO because this may have a negative impact for them Smiley ) the reason is that it almost took a month to receive just for few coins - I know that it will take time to receive bounties but the problem is they have a lot of requirement that was not indicated when we joined. As of the moment, I am waiting for my other campaigns and once I get those I will hold like 10-20% because I know that these are good ICO's wherein it can be a long term investment.
xianbits

Activity: 910
Merit: 257

View Profile
November 04, 2017, 01:59:25 PM

Last bounty campaign I participated in was Cindicator's sig campaign. I'm holding the CND I got. Yes,  I like receiving good coins or tokens for participating in bounty programs and hodling them. But I think there are few good campaigns of worthwhile projects, it's always a good idea to research for a while, eventually one can find a decent one to participate in.
Additionally I've got a close RL friend who's also on Bitcointalk and gives me tips which campaigns could be worth it to join every now and then, he's very experienced
Also participated in Cindicator and holding the tokens I received. I also participated in two or three more projects which I think do have a good future. I only sold once my bounty tokens and sadly, I sold it cheap and after 4 days, it went up 10 times the price I sold. Lesson learned don't dump your tokens esp if the project is really good.
I can say bounty hunters can earn big money if they know how to pick good projects and hold until the price skyrocket.
Since you have that close friend, maybe, can you add me in your friends' list so I can also enjoy what you are enjoying? haha

▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄
▌                          ▐
▌      ███████████████     ▐
▌      ▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀     ▐
▌      ▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄         ▐
▌      █████████████▄      ▐
▌      ████      ▀███▌     ▐
▌      ████       ▐███     ▐
▌      ████      ▄███▌     ▐
▌      █████████████▀      ▐
▌      ████▀▀▀▀▀▀▀         ▐
▌      ████                ▐
▌      ████                ▐
▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀

ERSISTENCE
BUILDING THE BRIDGE ━━━━━━━━━━━━━
Protocol Powering
Next-Gen Financial Products
/            ━━━
Buy XPRT
\               ▄▄▄▄
          ▄██▀▀▀▀██▄
     ▄▄▄▄██▀      ▀██
  ▄██▀▀▀██▀        ▐█▌
 ██▀     █▀  ▄    ▄██
▐█▌        ▄██▄▄▄██▀
 ██▄      ▄██▀▀▀▀
  ▀██▄▄▄▄██▀ 
     ▀▀▀▀   
DeFi

▄██▄  ▀████████▄
 ▄██▀▀██▄        ▀██▄
███    ▀██▄        ███
 ▀██▄    ▀██▄    ▄██▀
   ▀██▄    ▀██▄▄██▀
     ▀██▄    ▀██▀
       ▀██▄▄██▀
         ▀██▀
NFT

▄██▄
                  ▄██▀▀██▄
       ▄██▄     ▄██▀    ▀██▄
     ▄██▀▀██▄ ▄██▀        ▀██▄
   ▄██▀    █████            ▀██▄
 ▄██▀    ▄██▀ ▀██▄            ▀██▄
██▀    ▄███▄▄▄▄▄███▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄███▄
PoS

ANN | Twitter | Medium | GitHub
Reddit | YouTube | Discord
Telegram ANN | Telegram Community
cryptolerant

Activity: 210

View Profile
November 04, 2017, 02:10:38 PM

That's actually wise for them. However, most of the bounty hunters are not doing that. By the time they receive their pay, they immediately dump them wherever the tokens are accepted for exchanges. They do not have the patience to hold their bounties and wait for quite a while for their tokens to accumulate value.
so true. Usually bounty hunter after receiving the payment they do not care about the price of the coin, Whereas the coin actually has a good future.

But they do not care about it.
not all bounty hunters like that, some of them peruse the white paper and the development of a coin.
hold the coins a few months and follow the official announcement from the developer. it only applies to quality coins like SONM.

yeah. it really differs from coin to coin and from bounty hunter to another bounty hunter. as there are bad quality of coins, there are similar bounty hunters. but there is also ones who are doing their job seriously, by being selective about choosing which coin to join as a bounty hunter.
Luther omega

Activity: 36
Merit: 0

View Profile
November 04, 2017, 02:26:08 PM

the bounty money you can hold any coin for a long time, if the project proved to be success, you will gain great profit compare the money you buy the coin, its up to you for the best can do.
hisuka

Activity: 882
Merit: 251

View Profile
November 04, 2017, 02:44:23 PM

the bounty money you can hold any coin for a long time, if the project proved to be success, you will gain great profit compare the money you buy the coin, its up to you for the best can do.
Actually it is depend on how you will manage your bounty. Because others are holding their coin if they see the project is good and has a lot of potential. It can be hodling for a long term or short term if already gaining profit.
sehoon

Activity: 840
Merit: 101

View Profile
November 04, 2017, 02:53:59 PM

Bounty Money is actually a good source of income. Especially if you know how this forum works.

Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 [14] 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 ... 96 »
  Print  

Jump to: