Bitcoin Forum
May 24, 2024, 11:49:27 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 ... 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 [77] 78 79 80 81 82 83 84 85 86 87 88 89 90 91 92 93 94 95 96 97 98 99 100 101 102 103 104 105 106 107 108 109 110 111 112 113 114 115 »
  Print  
Author Topic: [ANN] AML BitCoin Token Sale is now LIVE !  (Read 369811 times)
JackCruz617

Activity: 80
Merit: 0

View Profile
May 03, 2018, 02:30:58 AM

Glad to see someone has patience and understands the hard work which the AML team is doing into releasing this coin into the eco world. Cool

FOOLING US WITH THIS STALE PROJECT this thing! we have serious issues here that you're refusing to address! that make me MAD!

WE ARE NOT KIDS BUT ADULTS WITH BRAINS! AND THE QUESTIONS BELOW FROM YOUR BOSS HAVE NOT BEEN ANSWERED!

You're welcome the new chat too but not to promote the coin. We want people to openly discuss real issues and find a way to have NAC give us clear information about what's going on. There is a clear lack of transparency. We're being fooled around every time we ask serious questions they go unanswered. If you can help us answer serious questions and get NAC to give us a clear window into whats behind the scenes, that will be helpful.
--Phil, there is nothing on Gtihub 7 months into the project. NAC has not demonstrated a working AMLBITCOIN PROJECT in a video, news paper or at a conference of investors. nothing! Why should we believe it exists?
--Marcus will Not speak to us at all, he's in hiding.
--Other team members listed in the white paper will not speak and their have never appeared interested in the project....from investors perspective. -----NAC's management has hidden itself from investors. That smells bad!
--NAC doesn't hold investor conferences. They don't hold any events for the community where we can meet and interact with them....NOTHING!
--Project has missed deadlines time and again and every time we ask for status the answer is ...Patience! Until when? Patience forever?
-- People's messages regarding these questions are deleted in chat and others are completely banned for asking real questions.
And a whole lot more. You can now see why investors like AM2018 are beginning to call this a fraud! It's NAC's poor management of the whole ICO that's led us to this point!
---I'm concerned and many others are too.
--They rejected my refund. And are not issuing any refunds but they can't address any real concerns we have. IS THIS AMLBITCOIN FOR REAL?
WE ARE VERY VERY CONCERNED!

Encon-I'm getting people together to buy a good chunk of your TOKENS!  CHILAX PLEASE!  😁😁

I WILL NEVER BELIEVE ANYTHING YOU SAY UNTIL IT HAPPENS. YOU AND NAC ARE LAIR AND LIKE I PROMISED IN THE EMAIL TO THEM AND TO DAVID SALMON OVER PHONE CALL 1 HR AGO, WILL WILL LIVE UP TO MY PROMISE! AND DON'T CARE ABOUT STUPID LEGAL THREATS OF COURT ORDERS COMING FROM A LAW FIRM THAT'S TEAMED UP WITH SCAMMERS TO STEAL OUR MONEY----THE LAW IS OUR MY SIDE.

I WELCOME ANY COURT ORDERS B'SE THE GIVE ME A CHANCE TO HAVE A SAY IN COURT ON YOU NAC HAS STAGED TO STEAL OUR MONEY AND HID BEHIND THE LAW TO SHIELD THEM FROM THEFT!

DAVID SOLMON SHAME ON YOU! THE MAN SWORN TO PROTECT THE LAW, IS BEHIND AN ORIGINATION LIKE THIS! I WILL SEE YOU IN COURT TOO!

STOP AND STOP FOOLING US WITH THIS STALE PROJECT this thing! we have serious issues here that you're refusing to address! that make me MAD!

WE ARE NOT KIDS BUT ADULTS WITH BRAINS! AND THE QUESTIONS BELOW FROM YOUR BOSS HAVE NOT BEEN ANSWERED!

You're welcome the new chat too but not to promote the coin. We want people to openly discuss real issues and find a way to have NAC give us clear information about what's going on. There is a clear lack of transparency. We're being fooled around every time we ask serious questions they go unanswered. If you can help us answer serious questions and get NAC to give us a clear window into whats behind the scenes, that will be helpful.
--Phil, there is nothing on Gtihub 7 months into the project. NAC has not demonstrated a working AMLBITCOIN PROJECT in a video, news paper or at a conference of investors. nothing! Why should we believe it exists?
--Other team members listed in the white paper will not speak and their have never appeared interested in the project....from investors perspective. -----NAC's management has hidden itself from investors. That smells bad!
--NAC doesn't hold investor conferences. They don't hold any events for the community where we can meet and interact with them....NOTHING!
--Project has missed deadlines time and again and every time we ask for status the answer is ...Patience! Until when? Patience forever?
-- People's messages regarding these questions are deleted in chat and others are completely banned for asking real questions.
And a whole lot more. You can now see why investors like AM2018 are beginning to call this a fraud! It's NAC's poor management of the whole ICO that's led us to this point!
--They rejected my refund. And are not issuing any refunds but they can't address any real concerns we have. IS THIS AMLBITCOIN FOR REAL?

ECON, the following is my own personal thoughts and not said on behalf of NAC.  I called you to try to help you resolve the predicament you put yourself in.  You are the one who decided to take out a loan to purchase a product.  Although you have buyer's remorse, that does not create a duty on the part of NAC.  NAC consulted with professionals when they put together the AML terms and conditions and other policies and procedures.  Their legal obligations to you, or lack thereof, are based on how the token system was set up.  I have repeatedly advised you to talk to an attorney who could explain to you what obligations NAC has to you and what obligations they do not have to you.  Your posts have repeatedly shown confusion regarding this matter.  I cannot advise you which is why I often do not respond to your incessant angry posts.

You have now chosen to redirect your anger towards my firm.  My firm is well known for it's high ethics and I will let my reputation stand on it's own.  I will not be baited into a posting war with you.  If you decide to address these matters is a rational manner, you know how to contact me.
David I find it very unprofessional you have chosen to post personal information about Encon financial situation and any lawyer worth his salt would refrain from using personal attacks in public forum and trying to belittle an investor who gave you privileged information,I highly doubt you are legit and invite you to talk with your crime syndicate and REFUND OUR MONEY

Funny-One of your group posted Encon’s total tokens on main chat.  Talk about giving out private information!  Get real STEALTH!!!  😳😳😳 🙄🙄🙄

BRUTAL-That’s all I have to say! 

SCAM-GET REAL!!!!  🙄🙄🙄 😳😳😳

Verbiage Used Here-Completely uncalled for!!!  😳😳😳 🙄🙄🙄

Have a good one!!! 😎

AML BYC/ABTC. 🇺🇸🇺🇸💪💪🛡🛡☝️🌋🌋🌋😀

Well said Phil, AML is not a scam. We all know it! Here we are, those of us who really understand that a project of this magnitude takes time. We will reach the final stretch of the goal.
ModernReboot

Activity: 62

View Profile
May 03, 2018, 03:14:22 AM

Steven-Has lost complete and all legitimacy and is a straight up liar!!  I cannot even find the words for my disappointment and total loss of respect.  There is nothing more that can be done.  Time to move on........  Publically he says one thing and privately is a whole other story!!  Do not do any deals with him or you will be potentially scammed!  Just my opinion!!!

GO AML BTC/ABTC!!!  🇺🇸💪🛡🌋😎🇺🇸

P.S.  Steven- I’m here to do our original deal if you want it.  No other way will work.  Business is business but I won’t lie!  Let me know....

ABTC!!!!!

So first he is a liar and you are warning others not to do business with him, but you still want to make a deal with him??

Steven: if you whant frillywilly to rip you off than go make a deal With this scammer, who only has a big mouth. Im telling you, these Guys are full of shit. Meanwhile still no fucking exchange and still no word of the team. If this isnt a scam then bitconnect isn’t either!!
Exactly mate he has made offers with everyone here wanting out but has bought 0 Tokens! Just pissing everyone about with no real intentions of buying,Like we have stated before he works for NAC !! His continued posting of crap on public forum must be giving everyone a good laugh lol frillywilly you are a joke!
Steven-LIAR, LIAR Steven- A man not of his word!!!  You just have words with no meaning.  VERY, VERY SAD!! What happened to the positive Steven we we all once New turned NASTY!!  One thing I cannot stand is a LIAR on our private messaging and you NOT LIVING UP TO YOUR WORD!!  Utterly ridiculous and you know it!!!  👺👺👺

Positive supporters keep up the good work!  You know who you are....😀😀😀

I think the positive Steven vanished when he realized NAC and AML were trying to play him and all of us for fools. As far as I can tell he's still pretty positive, just not about AML for good reason.
ModernReboot

View Profile
May 03, 2018, 03:54:45 AM

AMLBitcointalk (www.amlbitcointalk.org) is hosting AML BitCoin’s CEO, Founder, and Creator, Marcus Andrade, for an AMA (‘Ask Me Anything’), to answer any non-technical support questions about AML BitCoin. Please visit the ‘AMA with Marcus Andrade’ discussion on AMLBitcointalk for instructions to send Marcus questions. Marcus will publish answers to your questions in the thread as soon as possible! The AMA commences today! Token Holders with technical support questions should visit the customer support discussion on AMLBitcointalk.  

https://i.imgur.com/1lsghvJ.png

So that's something. But the lack of transparency is still one of the issues bothering a lot of us. An "ask me anything" where questions are sent via PM rather than asked in the open forum, then answered by an account claiming to be someone with no way of verifying that it is indeed Marcus, and no way of asking follow up questions, isn't really credible.

Especially with all the anger and accusations and negative information, I think Marcus could at the very least do a Skype Q&A where questions are posted in the forum and answered live. Not directly addressing investors seems a lot like hiding.

I think most of us (even those who still believe in this project) have completely had it with the vague answers.
JackCruz617

Activity: 80

View Profile
May 03, 2018, 03:55:14 AM

YES FREALLYWILLY, STEALTH HAS A POINT HERE, YOU KEEP SAYING YOU WANT TO BUY THE TOKENS BUT THIS ARE ALL TALKS!! PUT YOUR MONEY WHERE YOUR MOUTH IS!! YOU WONT, BECAUSE YOU ARE FROM NAC TO, FOOLING EVERYBODY!!

You keep up writing nonsense messages, everybody knows that Phil has told you that he wants to buy the tokens from you.If I had an opportunity that I don't like something but someone else is willing remove the weight from my back, I would sell them ASAP.
PhillyWilly

Activity: 266

View Profile
May 03, 2018, 04:41:43 AM

Steven-Has lost complete and all legitimacy and is a straight up liar!!  I cannot even find the words for my disappointment and total loss of respect.  There is nothing more that can be done.  Time to move on........  Publically he says one thing and privately is a whole other story!!  Do not do any deals with him or you will be potentially scammed!  Just my opinion!!!

P.S.  Steven- I’m here to do our original deal if you want it.  No other way will work.  Business is business but I won’t lie!  Let me know....

ABTC!!!!!

So first he is a liar and you are warning others not to do business with him, but you still want to make a deal with him??

Steven: if you whant frillywilly to rip you off than go make a deal With this scammer, who only has a big mouth. Im telling you, these Guys are full of shit. Meanwhile still no fucking exchange and still no word of the team. If this isnt a scam then bitconnect isn’t either!!
Exactly mate he has made offers with everyone here wanting out but has bought 0 Tokens! Just pissing everyone about with no real intentions of buying,Like we have stated before he works for NAC !! His continued posting of crap on public forum must be giving everyone a good laugh lol frillywilly you are a joke!
Steven-LIAR, LIAR Steven- A man not of his word!!!  You just have words with no meaning.  VERY, VERY SAD!! What happened to the positive Steven we we all once New turned NASTY!!  One thing I cannot stand is a LIAR on our private messaging and you NOT LIVING UP TO YOUR WORD!!  Utterly ridiculous and you know it!!!  👺👺👺

I think the positive Steven vanished when he realized NAC and AML were trying to play him and all of us for fools. As far as I can tell he's still pretty positive, just not about AML for good reason.
No....  WRONG ANSWER AGAIN!!!!!  He left because he’s a LIAR and if he gives me permission to post his LIES that would end his reign, even with all you negative ones!!  What’s interesting is there’s only 4-6 true naysayers.  Positive Steven?HuhHuhHuh?REALLY😳😳😳😳😳😳😳🙄🙄🙄🙄🙄🙄🙄🙄🤡🤡🤡🤡🤡🤡🤡😱😱😱😱😱😱😱.  Unfortunately-WRONG on all accounts again.  If you guys lie again, you’re going to start believing those lies!😴😴😴
AM2018

Activity: 56
Merit: 10

View Profile
May 03, 2018, 05:58:50 AM

AMLBitcointalk (www.amlbitcointalk.org) is hosting AML BitCoin’s CEO, Founder, and Creator, Marcus Andrade, for an AMA (‘Ask Me Anything’), to answer any non-technical support questions about AML BitCoin. Please visit the ‘AMA with Marcus Andrade’ discussion on AMLBitcointalk for instructions to send Marcus questions. Marcus will publish answers to your questions in the thread as soon as possible! The AMA commences today! Token Holders with technical support questions should visit the customer support discussion on AMLBitcointalk.  

WHAT A FUCKING JOKE. AMA ON A FORUM?? WITH MELLISA ANDRADE THE MODERATOR, WITH THE SAME FUCKING VAGUE ANSWERS!! WHAT THE FUCK ARE YOU MARCUS ANDRADE HIDING FOR MEN!! DON’T FALL FOR THIS GUYS..JUST ANOTHER PATHETIC WAY TO FOOL YOU!!
phonglouis

Activity: 168

View Profile
May 03, 2018, 05:59:02 AM

HItBTC the worst exchange ! AML sold 60mil coins  I think everyone knows we deserved better exchange!!!!
AM2018

View Profile
May 03, 2018, 06:01:34 AM

HItBTC the worst exchange ! AML sold 60mil coins  I think everyone knows we deserved better exchange!!!!

AML BITCOIN IS A SCAM, THEY WILL NEVER HIT THE EXCHANGE, NOT EVEN A SCAMMING EXCHANGR AS HITBTC!!
AM2018

View Profile
May 03, 2018, 06:26:22 AM

ABTC!!!!!

No....  WRONG ANSWER AGAIN!!!!!  He left because he’s a LIAR and if he gives me permission to post his LIES that would end his reign, even with all you negative ones!!  What’s interesting is there’s only 4-6 true naysayers.  Positive Steven?HuhHuhHuh?REALLY😳😳😳😳😳😳😳🙄🙄🙄🙄🙄🙄🙄🙄🤡🤡🤡🤡🤡🤡🤡😱😱😱😱😱😱😱.  Unfortunately-WRONG on all accounts again.  If you guys lie again, you’re going to start believing those lies!😴😴😴

BLA BLA BLA BLA 🤥🤥 GO BACK TO YOUR SCAM COMPANY NAC AND KISS MARK AND MELISSA’S ASSES. NOBODY BELIEVES YOU. YOU AND YOUR FRIENDS ARE DONE 🎉🎉🎉
Stealth8368

Activity: 347
Merit: 255

View Profile
May 03, 2018, 07:59:41 AM

ABTC!!!!!

BLA BLA BLA BLA 🤥🤥 GO BACK TO YOUR SCAM COMPANY NAC AND KISS MARK AND MELISSA’S ASSES. NOBODY BELIEVES YOU. YOU AND YOUR FRIENDS ARE DONE 🎉🎉🎉
AM2018 your a LEGEND around these parts and we appreciate the way you stood up!,
I’m very much still here working diligently and turning up information and sharing,haven’t been posting here last couple of day as it’s not my intentions to get into a slagging match with frillywilly and his sock puppets,this has nothing to to with personal attack’s but transparency and finding the truth about this project! I hope readers can see this and see through this childish behaviour of phil and his sock puppets,
I would ask Marcus to re think the idea of Q/A on there forum since as ModernReboot says it gives no credibility since session is not live and we have no way of verifying who were talking to,Melissa could be answering these questions and if there is nothing to hide live session should not be a problem! What about Live YouTuber session like every other project does to update those invested in the project,we can post questions while listening to project updates and at the end Marcus can answer these questions!
Some good news couple of our Members have received Email from NAC solicitor (not David) with offers of refunds unfortunately they will have to sign NDA to receive refund so they will not be able to post about NAC any longer if they accept,nevertheless it’s good news for them and we appreciate all there hard work over last couple of weeks.
itaintrite

Activity: 50

View Profile
May 03, 2018, 01:37:18 PM

Why don't we stop blaming each other and let the admins do their work, I mean I don't share a lot of personal opinions but I have never will called people names or be disrespectful. I want us to be a family. Smiley Kiss

A family?? WTF is wrong with you people,, NAC trolling their investors?? you guys say 'get over it business is business' and now a family??
This is filth
PhillyWilly

View Profile
May 03, 2018, 01:51:21 PM

ABTC!!!!!

AM2018 your a LEGEND around these parts and we appreciate the way you stood up!,
I’m very much still here working diligently and turning up information and sharing,haven’t been posting here last couple of day as it’s not my intentions to get into a slagging match with frillywilly and his sock puppets,this has nothing to to with personal attack’s but transparency and finding the truth about this project! I hope readers can see this and see through this childish behaviour of phil and his sock puppets,
I would ask Marcus to re think the idea of Q/A on there forum since as ModernReboot says it gives no credibility since session is not live and we have no way of verifying who were talking to,Melissa could be answering these questions and if there is nothing to hide live session should not be a problem! What about Live YouTuber session like every other project does to update those invested in the project,we can post questions while listening to project updates and at the end Marcus can answer these questions!
Some good news couple of our Members have received Email from NAC solicitor (not David) with offers of refunds unfortunately they will have to sign NDA to receive refund so they will not be able to post about NAC any longer if they accept,nevertheless it’s good news for them and we appreciate all there hard work over last couple of weeks.

AM2018-A LEGEND?HuhHuh?😳😳😳🙄🙄🙄😱😱😱. REALLY?Huh!!!!!!  Me-CHILDISH BEHAVIOR?Huh??😳😳😳🙄🙄🙄🙄😱😱😱😱And you STEVEN the LIAR/LIAR/Not A MAN OF YOUR WORD!!!  THATS THE WORST......  YOU CAN BE PROUD OF THAT!!!  Of course you don’t want to get into it because you lied.  GREAT JOB STEVEN!!! THATS DEFINATELY SOMETHING TO BE PROUD OF......👏👏👏👏👏👏👏👏👏👏👏👏.  WE CAN ALL BE HAPPY WITH THAT......YEA....YEA....YEA

GOOD ONE!!!🍼🍼🍼.  Oops, there’s my childish behavior.  Forgive me Steven.....😂😂😂

YOU AND THE SMALL GROUP HAVE REALLY COME UP WITH QUITE THE STRATEGY:  LIE, LIE, MOAN and GROAN!!!!  YOU’VE DUG A HOLE SO DEEP WITH THIS POST THAT YOU SHOULD KEEP DIGGING.......  I can deal with anything but LYING and you are the epitaph of that!  Please don’t infect others with your none sense!  AM2018 was bad enough and now Steven the leader......  Oh BOY!!!!! 💩💩💩

Have a good one!!
PhillyWilly

View Profile
May 03, 2018, 01:59:40 PM

Again LAUGHABLE by a number of you NAYSAYERS here!  IT DIDN'T HAVE TO BE THIS WAY.......but you all decided your fate by your own negative discord.  You were given ample opportunities by Melissa to stay in main chat, but you all chose not too.  It's nobody's fault but your own!  

What's next.......  Are you going to say MARCUS ANDRADE ISN'T REAL?Huh  I'M A BOT?Huh  DAVID'S NOT A REAL ATTORNEY?Huh  AML/ABTC IS A SCAM?Huh  WERE ALL FAKE ACCOUNTS?Huh  AM2018 IS A POSITIVE PERSON?Huh??  STEVEN'S NOT A LIAR?Huh??  I DON'T WANT TO BUY YOUR TOKENS???  We've all learned one thing and that's:  NOTHING WILL EVER BE GOOD ENOUGH FOR GUYS!!!  When ABTC's price goes to $5.00, $10.00, $15.00, $20.00, $25.00 dollars, or more a coin what's your next excuse/lie gonna be.  You guys are going to run out of things to say!!

Where's LIAR STEVEN?Huh??  Have not heard from him at all!!  But hey, AM2018 says, he's a positive person.  Steven was positive for a while on main chat. He was positive and contributed a lot!  He did and we got along just fine.  Then all the sudden he just went negative......  That's fine but then he really turned negative and then BLATENTLY LIED to me regarding buying his tokens in private chat.  I had a deal with Steven to buy lots of tokens and he LIED and declined and made an excuse as to why he did it!!😳😳🙄🙄 I'll post our entire chat, as I have absolutely nothing to hide.  I guarantee Steven does not want that and will not agree or even answer me!!  AM2018-The worst offender of them ALL did answer me with complete and utter HOG WASH........as usual.  We all know what he's about!!  ZERO CREDIBILITY THERE TOO!!  I offered to buy some of ENCON's tokens through proper channels, a licensed legal attorney, but that's not good enough.  What can you say........for these guys 😂😂😂.  At least Encon's honest about wanting out. We completely disagree on where we think AML BTC is going!  He wants out and I want in!   He's trying to sell out at least unlike others!  AM2018 doesn't want out he just wants to hang out because he doesn't have anything better to do with himself.  

It's to bad what's happened, but we'll get through it like everything else in life.  I don't work for NAC, want to purchase someone's tokens through a legit intermediary like David or other, as David mentioned, see his previous posts.  I had a deal w/ Steven and he needs to follow through.  Business is business.  Steven can speak for himself, as I hope he doesn't need others to speak for him!  I have ABSOLUTELY NOTHING TO HIDE and am WAITING PATIENTLY for your response Steven, or another seller who will go through appropriate legal  means.

When AML/ABTC is way up what's your next excuse gonna be?Huh?  I've learned one thing, with these guys it's never gonna be good enough!!  There will always be something else or angle they'll use to try and exploit some other kind of BULL$&?@!  If you haven't already noticed this is all their good at.  NAYSAYERS add absolutely no value whatsoever to the project except for complete and utter nonesense!  WHAT A SHAME!!! 💩💩💩

AML BTC/ABTC is here to stay guys, so get used to it!!  My O/P

SUPPORTERS-Keep up the GREAT WORK, as over time these NAYSAYERS SHALL PASS!!!😀

Lying to me did not bode well for you and I have plenty of posts to put here that we could let others diciphor and come up with their own conclusions to include Sloowdown.  Let me know...

I've done nothing but support AML/ABTC and you to for a time, now you're just a detractor!  How fitting......but SAD!

Steven- Your a smart guy, I know this, but you've gone off the deep end and you too are wrong in your conclusions.  I pray and feel sorry for you.  In the end, I really hope things get better for you!  Good luck!!

AML/ABTC:  🇱🇷🇱🇷💪💪🛡🛡🥇🥇🌋🌋🌋.......  Thank you, MARCUS ANDRADE for taking the time to answer questions!  👍👍👌👌👋👋

P.S.  I just want the deal you offered me and accepted.  Business is business.  Feelings aside.  😀

peperushing

Activity: 151

View Profile
May 03, 2018, 02:04:56 PM

Following
Stealth8368

Activity: 347
Merit: 255

View Profile
May 03, 2018, 02:58:03 PM

Again LAUGHABLE by a number of you NAYSAYERS here!  IT DIDN'T HAVE TO BE THIS WAY.......but you all decided your fate by your own negative discord.  You were given ample opportunities by Melissa to stay in main chat, but you all chose not too.  It's nobody's fault but your own!  

What's next.......  Are you going to say MARCUS ANDRADE ISN'T REAL?Huh  I'M A BOT?Huh  DAVID'S NOT A REAL ATTORNEY?Huh  AML/ABTC IS A SCAM?Huh  WERE ALL FAKE ACCOUNTS?Huh  AM2018 IS A POSITIVE PERSON?Huh??  STEVEN'S NOT A LIAR?Huh??  I DON'T WANT TO BUY YOUR TOKENS???  We've all learned one thing and that's:  NOTHING WILL EVER BE GOOD ENOUGH FOR GUYS!!!  When ABTC's price goes to $5.00, $10.00, $15.00, $20.00, $25.00 dollars, or more a coin what's your next excuse/lie gonna be.  You guys are going to run out of things to say!!

Where's LIAR STEVEN?Huh??  Have not heard from him at all!!  But hey, AM2018 says, he's a positive person.  Steven was positive for a while on main chat. He was positive and contributed a lot!  He did and we got along just fine.  Then all the sudden he just went negative......  That's fine but then he really turned negative and then BLATENTLY LIED to me regarding buying his tokens in private chat.  I had a deal with Steven to buy lots of tokens and he LIED and declined and made an excuse as to why he did it!!😳😳🙄🙄 I'll post our entire chat, as I have absolutely nothing to hide.  I guarantee Steven does not want that and will not agree or even answer me!!  AM2018-The worst offender of them ALL did answer me with complete and utter HOG WASH........as usual.  We all know what he's about!!  ZERO CREDIBILITY THERE TOO!!  I offered to buy some of ENCON's tokens through proper channels, a licensed legal attorney, but that's not good enough.  What can you say........for these guys 😂😂😂.  At least Encon's honest about wanting out. We completely disagree on where we think AML BTC is going!  He wants out and I want in!   He's trying to sell out at least unlike others!  AM2018 doesn't want out he just wants to hang out because he doesn't have anything better to do with himself.  

It's to bad what's happened, but we'll get through it like everything else in life.  I don't work for NAC, want to purchase someone's tokens through a legit intermediary like David or other, as David mentioned, see his previous posts.  I had a deal w/ Steven and he needs to follow through.  Business is business.  Steven can speak for himself, as I hope he doesn't need others to speak for him!  I have ABSOLUTELY NOTHING TO HIDE and am WAITING PATIENTLY for your response Steven, or another seller who will go through appropriate legal  means.

When AML/ABTC is way up what's your next excuse gonna be?Huh?  I've learned one thing, with these guys it's never gonna be good enough!!  There will always be something else or angle they'll use to try and exploit some other kind of BULL$&?@!  If you haven't already noticed this is all their good at.  NAYSAYERS add absolutely no value whatsoever to the project except for complete and utter nonesense!  WHAT A SHAME!!! 💩💩💩

Lying to me did not bode well for you and I have plenty of posts to put here that we could let others diciphor and come up with their own conclusions to include Sloowdown.  Let me know...

I've done nothing but support AML/ABTC and you to for a time, now you're just a detractor!  How fitting......but SAD!

Steven- Your a smart guy, I know this, but you've gone off the deep end and you too are wrong in your conclusions.  I pray and feel sorry for you.  In the end, I really hope things get better for you!  Good luck!!

AML/ABTC:  🇱🇷🇱🇷💪💪🛡🛡🥇🥇🌋🌋🌋.......  Thank you, MARCUS ANDRADE for taking the time to answer questions!  👍👍👌👌👋👋

P.S.  I just want the deal you offered me and accepted.  Business is business.  Feelings aside.  😀

Well frillywilly Seems you have got a massive chip on your shoulder about me not selling you my tokens lol I told you here days ago and in PM I never had any intentions of Selling you Tokens! I did to you what you have been doing to members here who wanted out of this project,only difference I did it to your face without the charade you have been pulling with everyone else! No one would deal with you in the end because they think your a NUTTER  and any deal was your way or the high way! They are now receiving refunds through proper channels and you better learn to deal with it,I don’t need to post here simply because every day you spew hate and utter nonsense on  AML Bitcoin thread which will remain here for any potential investors to see,you are doing my job for me and I thank you for that! When I was PM you I was also sending copy’s to AML Investors Group members for full disclosure so I have nothing to hide,threatening to post our private chat logs shows how much of a low life you real are and we all no if you had anything juicy it would have been posted already! You have no morals and know nothing about crypto,your post history is AML Bitcoin only so we’re do you get of giving advice lol check my post history and merit count and see what a crypto enthusiast bitcointalk account should look like before giving advice.
OVER AND OUT!
PS keep up the good work saves me doing anything,I’m sure NAC are very happy with you since there giving refunds to put an end to this but you cannot keep your mouth shut!
Peter-Jackson1964

Activity: 8

View Profile
May 03, 2018, 03:22:48 PM

As with every other genuine ICO, the workload was probably underestimated. However, the customer service has been excellent & enough progress has been made in an incredibly competitive industry to be able release AML to exchanges while the market as a whole is in a healthy state. The technology is great and there is a huge need for it in today’s society. There is no doubt about that.

If I could turn back time I would not change my decision to invest in AML and I would purchase more. I remain hopeful and optimistic that we are in good hands and once this coin hits the exchange profits will skyrocket!
Such reports are encouraging and they give hope and faith to the community and early investors. On the idea of any project has on life.
AML is more than just another cryptocurrency. The technology has never been seen/done before and that no one can deny. These comments are real and aml will become huge in the future. Time, patience, commitment and the willingness to aim for good things will be rewarded. This AMA is the first step and it shows progress. This coin will be on the exchange in no time!
NancyH3

Activity: 33

View Profile
May 03, 2018, 03:39:02 PM

Glad to see someone has patience and understands the hard work which the AML team is doing into releasing this coin into the eco world. Cool

I am also glad to see others as pumped about this project as I am! Positivity will reign. Ignore the haters that are trying to rip this project apart. We need to remain strong! Good things will happen to those who are patient.
Nice to read such messages that say with great confidence about the project and plans for the future. They inspire only confidence in the project and its future success. But often look the part, and according to critics, too, is beneficial for the development of the project. Time will tell.

It sure feels good to be in on a ground floor opportunity, but I realize ABTC has A LOT TO DO!!  So time and patience it is all I am going to say.

STOP AND STOP FOOLING US WITH THIS STALE PROJECT this thing! we have serious issues here that you're refusing to address! that make me MAD!

i WANT MY MONEY BACK! STOP MARKETING A SCAM!!!!!

You repeating the same message over and over again does nothing for you. No one here can help you! Contact NAC directly and take your problems here. There is no reason for you to harass everyone on this forum. It is uncalled for.

Mark, AS I SAID BEFORE. GET LOST!! YOU, PHILLY, THE SO CALLED LAWER, MELISSA, MARCUS ANDRADE ARE DONE WITH THIS SCAM!! WE ALL WHANT OUR MONEY BACK.

MARCUS ANDRADE, THEY SHOULD LOCK YOU UP FOR STEALING OUR MONEY. I HOPE YOU GET WHAT YOU DESERVE!!
Oh go cry me a river. You were the one that refuses a refund. You create your own problems. As they say, misery loves company.
Get a life!

Mark, this guy will blame anyone and call names to anyone who does not agrees with him. Insults show the lack of intelligence in a person.

You aren't kidding! The insults are getting ridiculous at this point. We are all entitled to our own opinions!

You're right Mark, but pay no attention to the negative comments. Lately this forum has taken another direction from the intended one, "to discuss and be positive about AML BitCoin". Sooner rather than later, the discussions will be about how the price of the coins is going up. That is all I want to read and I am sure it will happen soon, this is why I do not even take the time to reply to the negativity.
ModernReboot

View Profile
May 03, 2018, 04:27:59 PM

I'm interested in seeing the chats. Transparency for all parties.

Don't just talk about them, post up.
PhillyWilly

View Profile
May 03, 2018, 04:35:14 PM

Well frillywilly Seems you have got a massive chip on your shoulder about me not selling you my tokens lol I told you here days ago and in PM I never had any intentions of Selling you Tokens! I did to you what you have been doing to members here who wanted out of this project,only difference I did it to your face without the charade you have been pulling with everyone else! No one would deal with you in the end because they think your a NUTTER  and any deal was your way or the high way! They are now receiving refunds through proper channels and you better learn to deal with it,I don’t need to post here simply because every day you spew hate and utter nonsense on  AML Bitcoin thread which will remain here for any potential investors to see,you are doing my job for me and I thank you for that! When I was PM you I was also sending copy’s to AML Investors Group members for full disclosure so I have nothing to hide,threatening to post our private chat logs shows how much of a low life you real are and we all no if you had anything juicy it would have been posted already! You have no morals and know nothing about crypto,your post history is AML Bitcoin only so we’re do you get of giving advice lol check my post history and merit count and see what a crypto enthusiast bitcointalk account should look like before giving advice.
OVER AND OUT!
PS keep up the good work saves me doing anything,I’m sure NAC are very happy with you since there giving refunds to put an end to this but you cannot keep your mouth shut!

Oh no.....You've done plenty!!!  Steven-You're so full of 💩💩💩/DISCORD and LIES you cannot possibly pack anymore of it in!  Your hole is full and over flowing....  WOW......WOW.......WOW.......  I'M SPEECHLESS.........  There are no more words that can define you at this point!!  You've sunk your own ship!!  You'll FOREVER BE KNOWN as STEVEN STEALTH 8368 LIAR and/or LIAR LIAR!  You know what you did is wrong and you get to live with that!  I hope you can pass the BIOMETRICS TEST!!  Lol's😂😂😂.  OVER AND OUT!  Lol's😂😂😂. See ya........  Have a super day!  😀

GO AML BitCoin/ABTC SUPPORTERS!!!! 🥇🇱🇷🛡💪🌋🌋🌋💪🛡🇱🇷🥇

P.S.  I'm looking to buy roughly another 5K Tokens through a legit channel i.e. David preferably, or another intermediary David could possibly recommend, only if needed, with signatures!  Thanks in advance everyone!  😀😀
PhillyWilly

View Profile
May 03, 2018, 05:06:59 PM

I LOVE AMLBTC AND THE POTENTIAL IT HAS FOR ALL OF US!  MARCUS & TEAM WILL LEAD US TO THE PROMISE LAND GOING FORWARD.  Right Space/Right Time!!  My O/P.

I have an article for your consideration.  The U.S. needs to fix this continuing problem of banks banning cryptocurrency purchasers from buying cryptocurrencies.  This is concerning and I for one think banks need to reconsider. It should be our right to purchase what we want, or don't want.  The U.S. is a free country still, last I checked!  Keep it that way!  😀  My O/P & Take!

https://www.ccn.com/mastercards-cross-border-volumes-take-a-hit-on-crypto-ban/
Pages: « 1 ... 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 [77] 78 79 80 81 82 83 84 85 86 87 88 89 90 91 92 93 94 95 96 97 98 99 100 101 102 103 104 105 106 107 108 109 110 111 112 113 114 115 »
  Print  

Jump to: