Bitcoin Forum
May 25, 2024, 12:33:16 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 ... 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 [73] 74 75 76 77 78 79 80 81 82 83 84 85 86 87 88 89 90 91 92 93 94 95 96 97 98 99 100 101 102 103 104 105 106 107 108 109 110 111 112 113 114 115 »
  Print  
Author Topic: [ANN] AML BitCoin Token Sale is now LIVE !  (Read 369811 times)
Juan Perez2

Activity: 52
Merit: 0

View Profile
May 01, 2018, 02:56:55 AM

I hate the fact that this forum isn't even a place to share ideas anymore. I joined this forum for intelligent discussion and the sharing of ideas. Instead everyone is bombarding and bullying each other. This really needs to stop. The harassment has gone far enough. Go back to your private group to defame and lie about AML and let this forum get back to the way it used to be.
PhillyWilly

Activity: 266

View Profile
May 01, 2018, 03:28:23 AM

I hate the fact that this forum isn't even a place to share ideas anymore. I joined this forum for intelligent discussion and the sharing of ideas. Instead everyone is bombarding and bullying each other. This really needs to stop. The harassment has gone far enough. Go back to your private group to defame and lie about AML and let this forum get back to the way it used to be.

I agree!!!  👏👏👏
Carol Jones

Activity: 88

View Profile
May 01, 2018, 03:30:02 AM

I agree. I don't understand what made everyone blow up but it is getting ridiculous at this point. If you don't want in this project anymore I am sure there are people who are more than willing to purchase them from you to rid you of your misery. Until then, lets please act like adults.
PhillyWilly

View Profile
May 01, 2018, 03:45:03 AM

Glad to see someone has patience and understands the hard work which the AML team is doing into releasing this coin into the eco world. Cool

FOOLING US WITH THIS STALE PROJECT this thing! we have serious issues here that you're refusing to address! that make me MAD!

WE ARE NOT KIDS BUT ADULTS WITH BRAINS! AND THE QUESTIONS BELOW FROM YOUR BOSS HAVE NOT BEEN ANSWERED!

You're welcome the new chat too but not to promote the coin. We want people to openly discuss real issues and find a way to have NAC give us clear information about what's going on. There is a clear lack of transparency. We're being fooled around every time we ask serious questions they go unanswered. If you can help us answer serious questions and get NAC to give us a clear window into whats behind the scenes, that will be helpful.
--Phil, there is nothing on Gtihub 7 months into the project. NAC has not demonstrated a working AMLBITCOIN PROJECT in a video, news paper or at a conference of investors. nothing! Why should we believe it exists?
--Marcus will Not speak to us at all, he's in hiding.
--Other team members listed in the white paper will not speak and their have never appeared interested in the project....from investors perspective. -----NAC's management has hidden itself from investors. That smells bad!
--NAC doesn't hold investor conferences. They don't hold any events for the community where we can meet and interact with them....NOTHING!
--Project has missed deadlines time and again and every time we ask for status the answer is ...Patience! Until when? Patience forever?
-- People's messages regarding these questions are deleted in chat and others are completely banned for asking real questions.
And a whole lot more. You can now see why investors like AM2018 are beginning to call this a fraud! It's NAC's poor management of the whole ICO that's led us to this point!
---I'm concerned and many others are too.
--They rejected my refund. And are not issuing any refunds but they can't address any real concerns we have. IS THIS AMLBITCOIN FOR REAL?
WE ARE VERY VERY CONCERNED!

Encon-I'm getting people together to buy a good chunk of your TOKENS!  CHILAX PLEASE!  😁😁

I WILL NEVER BELIEVE ANYTHING YOU SAY UNTIL IT HAPPENS. YOU AND NAC ARE LAIR AND LIKE I PROMISED IN THE EMAIL TO THEM AND TO DAVID SALMON OVER PHONE CALL 1 HR AGO, WILL WILL LIVE UP TO MY PROMISE! AND DON'T CARE ABOUT STUPID LEGAL THREATS OF COURT ORDERS COMING FROM A LAW FIRM THAT'S TEAMED UP WITH SCAMMERS TO STEAL OUR MONEY----THE LAW IS OUR MY SIDE.

I WELCOME ANY COURT ORDERS B'SE THE GIVE ME A CHANCE TO HAVE A SAY IN COURT ON YOU NAC HAS STAGED TO STEAL OUR MONEY AND HID BEHIND THE LAW TO SHIELD THEM FROM THEFT!

DAVID SOLMON SHAME ON YOU! THE MAN SWORN TO PROTECT THE LAW, IS BEHIND AN ORIGINATION LIKE THIS! I WILL SEE YOU IN COURT TOO!

STOP AND STOP FOOLING US WITH THIS STALE PROJECT this thing! we have serious issues here that you're refusing to address! that make me MAD!

WE ARE NOT KIDS BUT ADULTS WITH BRAINS! AND THE QUESTIONS BELOW FROM YOUR BOSS HAVE NOT BEEN ANSWERED!

You're welcome the new chat too but not to promote the coin. We want people to openly discuss real issues and find a way to have NAC give us clear information about what's going on. There is a clear lack of transparency. We're being fooled around every time we ask serious questions they go unanswered. If you can help us answer serious questions and get NAC to give us a clear window into whats behind the scenes, that will be helpful.
--Phil, there is nothing on Gtihub 7 months into the project. NAC has not demonstrated a working AMLBITCOIN PROJECT in a video, news paper or at a conference of investors. nothing! Why should we believe it exists?
--Other team members listed in the white paper will not speak and their have never appeared interested in the project....from investors perspective. -----NAC's management has hidden itself from investors. That smells bad!
--NAC doesn't hold investor conferences. They don't hold any events for the community where we can meet and interact with them....NOTHING!
--Project has missed deadlines time and again and every time we ask for status the answer is ...Patience! Until when? Patience forever?
-- People's messages regarding these questions are deleted in chat and others are completely banned for asking real questions.
And a whole lot more. You can now see why investors like AM2018 are beginning to call this a fraud! It's NAC's poor management of the whole ICO that's led us to this point!
--They rejected my refund. And are not issuing any refunds but they can't address any real concerns we have. IS THIS AMLBITCOIN FOR REAL?

ECON, the following is my own personal thoughts and not said on behalf of NAC.  I called you to try to help you resolve the predicament you put yourself in.  You are the one who decided to take out a loan to purchase a product.  Although you have buyer's remorse, that does not create a duty on the part of NAC.  NAC consulted with professionals when they put together the AML terms and conditions and other policies and procedures.  Their legal obligations to you, or lack thereof, are based on how the token system was set up.  I have repeatedly advised you to talk to an attorney who could explain to you what obligations NAC has to you and what obligations they do not have to you.  Your posts have repeatedly shown confusion regarding this matter.  I cannot advise you which is why I often do not respond to your incessant angry posts.

You have now chosen to redirect your anger towards my firm.  My firm is well known for it's high ethics and I will let my reputation stand on it's own.  I will not be baited into a posting war with you.  If you decide to address these matters is a rational manner, you know how to contact me.
David I find it very unprofessional you have chosen to post personal information about Encon financial situation and any lawyer worth his salt would refrain from using personal attacks in public forum and trying to belittle an investor who gave you privileged information,I highly doubt you are legit and invite you to talk with your crime syndicate and REFUND OUR MONEY

Funny-One of your group posted Encon’s total tokens on main chat.  Talk about giving out private information!  Get real STEALTH!!!  😳😳😳 🙄🙄🙄

BRUTAL-That’s all I have to say! 

SCAM-GET REAL!!!!  🙄🙄🙄 😳😳😳

Verbiage Used Here-Completely uncalled for!!!  😳😳😳 🙄🙄🙄

Have a good one!!! 😎

AML BYC/ABTC. 🇺🇸🇺🇸💪💪🛡🛡☝️🌋🌋🌋😀
Frillywilly the personal information I was referring to was that he took a loan out to buy the tokens and nothing to do with the amount! Frillywilly you haven’t seen Brutal yet but you will! Why would you reply to a message I sent David Salmon NAC solicitor when it has nothing to do with you? You messaged me 20 minutes ago regarding a deal we had for you to buy my tokens since your convinced this project is legitimate,me and the group decided to make you the offer knowing if you worked for NAC you would not buy the tokens you were so interested in! Making me an offer then answering a message that was directed at David Salmon NAC solicitor purposely to cause us to fall out before deal can be done! We have the information we were looking for you fool and NAC EMPLOYEE!! 🏴󠁧󠁢󠁳󠁣󠁴󠁿🏴󠁧󠁢󠁳󠁣󠁴󠁿🏴󠁧󠁢󠁳󠁣󠁴󠁿🏴󠁧󠁢󠁳󠁣󠁴󠁿🏴󠁧󠁢󠁳󠁣󠁴󠁿🏴󠁧󠁢󠁳󠁣󠁴󠁿👌👌👌👌👌🖕🖕🖕🖕🖕🖕
[/quote
Steven-What in the HELL are you talking about???  Are you on drugs?Huh?  NAC Employee-Are you really serious about that!  If you are you guys have SERIOUS ISSUES THAT GO BEYOND ANY HELP!!  We agreed on a price and I'll pay you that price and what we agreed to fee wise.  You are way over analyzing everything and you need to Sloowdown!  Do you want the deal or not?  Very simple straight forward question on a public forum.  I have many people that are willing to purchase from Encon too that I'll refer.  That's it!!   Figure it out guys and let me know.  It's not really that hard!  I don"t think your interested in selling them.  Prove me wrong by showing your acceptance.  Thank you!! 😀
PhillyWilly

View Profile
May 01, 2018, 04:17:56 AM

Glad to see someone has patience and understands the hard work which the AML team is doing into releasing this coin into the eco world. Cool

FOOLING US WITH THIS STALE PROJECT this thing! we have serious issues here that you're refusing to address! that make me MAD!

Encon-I'm getting people together to buy a good chunk of your TOKENS!  CHILAX PLEASE!  😁😁

I WILL NEVER BELIEVE ANYTHING YOU SAY UNTIL IT HAPPENS. YOU AND NAC ARE LAIR AND LIKE I PROMISED IN THE EMAIL TO THEM AND TO DAVID SALMON OVER PHONE CALL 1 HR AGO, WILL WILL LIVE UP TO MY PROMISE! AND DON'T CARE ABOUT STUPID LEGAL THREATS OF COURT ORDERS COMING FROM A LAW FIRM THAT'S TEAMED UP WITH SCAMMERS TO STEAL OUR MONEY----THE LAW IS OUR MY SIDE.

I WELCOME ANY COURT ORDERS B'SE THE GIVE ME A CHANCE TO HAVE A SAY IN COURT ON YOU NAC HAS STAGED TO STEAL OUR MONEY AND HID BEHIND THE LAW TO SHIELD THEM FROM THEFT!

DAVID SOLMON SHAME ON YOU! THE MAN SWORN TO PROTECT THE LAW, IS BEHIND AN ORIGINATION LIKE THIS! I WILL SEE YOU IN COURT TOO!

STOP AND STOP FOOLING US WITH THIS STALE PROJECT this thing! we have serious issues here that you're refusing to address! that make me MAD!

ECON, the following is my own personal thoughts and not said on behalf of NAC.  I called you to try to help you resolve the predicament you put yourself in.  You are the one who decided to take out a loan to purchase a product.  Although you have buyer's remorse, that does not create a duty on the part of NAC.  NAC consulted with professionals when they put together the AML terms and conditions and other policies and procedures.  Their legal obligations to you, or lack thereof, are based on how the token system was set up.  I have repeatedly advised you to talk to an attorney who could explain to you what obligations NAC has to you and what obligations they do not have to you.  Your posts have repeatedly shown confusion regarding this matter.  I cannot advise you which is why I often do not respond to your incessant angry posts.

You have now chosen to redirect your anger towards my firm.  My firm is well known for it's high ethics and I will let my reputation stand on it's own.  I will not be baited into a posting war with you.  If you decide to address these matters is a rational manner, you know how to contact me.
David I find it very unprofessional you have chosen to post personal information about Encon financial situation and any lawyer worth his salt would refrain from using personal attacks in public forum and trying to belittle an investor who gave you privileged information,I highly doubt you are legit and invite you to talk with your crime syndicate and REFUND OUR MONEY

Steven- I simply responded to your telling David of supposedly posting of personal information.  My point was you guys posted of Encon's personal information on main chat regarding his number of tokens purchased. I had just checked Bitcointalk after you and I agreed on a price.  Then you put a so-called threat in your post to me saying:  "Frillywilly you havene't seen Brutal yet but you will." What the hell does that mean???  You could have just asked me first!  That's it.  Your making MOUNTAINS out of MOLEHILLS!  Steven-I want to get our deal done.  I'm waiting for you now.  I don't work for NAC as your group has surmised!  I'll wait for your response.  Thank you!   
AM2018

Activity: 56
Merit: 10

View Profile
May 01, 2018, 10:11:35 AM

MELISSA, WE DON'T WHANT TO HEAR ANYTHING FROM A MODERATOR LIKE YOU. YOU HAVE BEEN IRRITATING US FOR OVER 6 MONTHS NOW. YOU ARE NOT SHARING ANY INFORMATION WITH US, AND THE ONLY ONES WHO HAVE THE KNOWLEDGE ARE TO BUSY DOING OTHER STUFF ACCORDING TO YOU.

WE ARE NOT STUPID!! YOU ARE JUST FOOLING AND SCAMMING US. EVERYBODY SEES THIS NOW! YOU ARE DONE!!! I JUST HOPE YOU AND ESPECIALLY MARCUS ANDRADE GETTING WHAT YOU DERSERVE AND THATS JAILTIME!!!
Encon1776

Activity: 27

View Profile
May 01, 2018, 01:16:54 PM

Steven- I simply responded to your telling David of supposedly posting of personal information.  My point was you guys posted of Encon's personal information on main chat regarding his number of tokens purchased. I had just checked Bitcointalk after you and I agreed on a price.  Then you put a so-called threat in your post to me saying:  "Frillywilly you havene't seen Brutal yet but you will." What the hell does that mean???  You could have just asked me first!  That's it.  Your making MOUNTAINS out of MOLEHILLS!  Steven-I want to get our deal done.  I'm waiting for you now.  I don't work for NAC as your group has surmised!  I'll wait for your response.  Thank you!  

NAC, PHIL and David
I HAVE TOLD YOU REPEATEDLY THAT I WANT OUT OF YOUR PROJECT.
I'M WILLING TO GET BACK $1 PER COIN FOR THE COINS I HOLD AND WE END THIS PUBLIC FIGHT FOR GOOD!
BUT I DON'T TRUST THE THREE OF YOU!
IF NAC CAN TAKE THE COINS BACK AND GIVE ME MY MONEY, I WILL BE HAPPY WITH THAT! AT THAT POINT I WILL PROMISE THAT YOU WILL NEVER HEAR FROM ME AGAIN!
AND I WILL NEVER POST ON THIS SITE AGAIN! PROMISED AND I KEEP MY PROMISES!
PhillyWilly

View Profile
May 01, 2018, 01:46:05 PM

Steven- I simply responded to your telling David of supposedly posting of personal information.  My point was you guys posted of Encon's personal information on main chat regarding his number of tokens purchased. I had just checked Bitcointalk after you and I agreed on a price.  Then you put a so-called threat in your post to me saying:  "Frillywilly you havene't seen Brutal yet but you will." What the hell does that mean???  You could have just asked me first!  That's it.  Your making MOUNTAINS out of MOLEHILLS!  Steven-I want to get our deal done.  I'm waiting for you now.  I don't work for NAC as your group has surmised!  I'll wait for your response.  Thank you!  

NAC, PHIL and David
I'M WILLING TO GET BACK $1 PER COIN FOR THE COINS I HOLD AND WE END THIS PUBLIC FIGHT FOR GOOD!
IF NAC CAN TAKE THE COINS BACK AND GIVE ME MY MONEY, I WILL BE HAPPY WITH THAT! AT THAT POINT I WILL PROMISE THAT YOU WILL NEVER HEAR FROM ME AGAIN!

That is BULL CRAP if I ever heard it!!!   My money is GOOD and you and Steven don't want to sell.  Give me a break.  I have money and others willing to purchase.  CUT THE SHIT AND SELL, or SHUT UP.  What do you want to do?HuhHuh?  Quit crying......and I don't work for NAC!!
PhillyWilly

View Profile
May 01, 2018, 01:48:28 PM

NAC, PHIL and David

That is BULL CRAP if I ever heard it!!!   My money is GOOD and you and Steven don't want to sell.  Give me a break.  I have money and others willing to purchase.  CUT THE SHIT AND SELL, or SHUT UP.  What do you want to do?HuhHuh?  Quit crying......and I don't work for NAC!!

Waiting........

Putting it out there in public.  Steven we had a deal and you won't answer me?Huh  What the world is going on with you?Huh
PhillyWilly

View Profile
May 01, 2018, 01:51:20 PM

NAC, PHIL and David

Waiting........

Putting it out there in public.  Steven we had a deal and you won't answer me?Huh  What the world is going on with you?Huh

Steven-If your a man of your WORD, prove it!!!!!!
PhillyWilly

View Profile
May 01, 2018, 02:12:37 PM

Guys it doesn't take that long to think about it.  You're either serious, or not.  I'm not playing games here.  David has posted on this matter and I'm ready.  Put up or shut up.  Purchasers are ready to purchase.  If you're group is worried then let's do Steven and my deal first.  When that goes through we can continue with the rest.  I cannot make it any easier than that for you guys.  Trust than verify.  Let's do this Steven!  😀
PhillyWilly

View Profile
May 01, 2018, 02:31:02 PM

I'm waiting.  Guys your silence is saying a lot......  How many discussions does your group need before someone steps up to the plate???
PhillyWilly

View Profile
May 01, 2018, 02:35:15 PM

NAC, PHIL and David

Waiting........

WHY SHOULD STEVEN SELL WITH OUR OFFER OF $0.8 FOR COINS HE GOT FOR $1, HE WOULD LOSE 20%!
Added, I'm told David wants a $300 middle man fee to broker the deal? Give me a break who has lost his mind to accept such a deal?

Why do we have to go this route?  Customers/token holder signed by with NAC and now NAC is offering 3rd parties to sell for LOSSES + Attorney fees?
Does that's being screwed twice!

Why doesn't NAC the issuer take their coins back?  THIS IS BECAUSE ---- NAC THE ISSUER --- DOESN'T BELIEVE IN THE TOKENS THEY ISSUED EITHER!

He agreed to it!!!  Should I post his agreement here?  Give me a break and ask him!
PhillyWilly

View Profile
May 01, 2018, 02:36:38 PM

We'd split the fee.  FAIR is all!
PhillyWilly

View Profile
May 01, 2018, 02:47:08 PM

Steven don't hide.  What about our deal that we made and now Encon is budding in!!!  Classic!!!!!!
PhillyWilly

View Profile
May 01, 2018, 03:02:49 PM

I have to go to work but when you figure out a response let me know!  Thanks!
Brad_Williams18

Activity: 12

View Profile
May 01, 2018, 03:45:26 PM

I don't like to argue or comment something that could be used against me… but dude I can count endless post of guys crying bitching and calling AML scam when clearly many of the customers do not share that opinion. I agree with you this needs to stop now, we lost the track of the forum.
David N. Salmon

Activity: 38

View Profile
May 01, 2018, 03:57:04 PM

NAC, PHIL and David

Waiting........

WHY SHOULD STEVEN SELL WITH OUR OFFER OF $0.8 FOR COINS HE GOT FOR $1, HE WOULD LOSE 20%!
Added, I'm told David wants a $300 middle man fee to broker the deal? Give me a break who has lost his mind to accept such a deal?

Why do we have to go this route?  Customers/token holder signed by with NAC and now NAC is offering 3rd parties to sell for LOSSES + Attorney fees?
Does that's being screwed twice!

Why doesn't NAC the issuer take their coins back?  THIS IS BECAUSE ---- NAC THE ISSUER --- DOESN'T BELIEVE IN THE TOKENS THEY ISSUED EITHER!

He agreed to it!!!  Should I post his agreement here?  Give me a break and ask him!

To be clear, I have not agreed to "broker" deals for $300.00.  I have not solicited business for transferring coins.  I have only said that we can find a way to transfer coins between willing buyers and willing sellers.  That may, or may not, include me depending on the situation.  Any fee I would charge would be charged to my client only, would be private between my client and I, and would not be a solicitation for the business of anyone else, and would not be  a promise to facilitate such a deal for anyone else.
PhillyWilly

View Profile
May 01, 2018, 04:00:47 PM

I don't like to argue or comment something that could be used against me… but dude I can count endless post of guys crying bitching and calling AML scam when clearly many of the customers do not share that opinion. I agree with you this needs to stop now, we lost the track of the forum.

I apologize for what's going on too!  I'm trying to get deals done here for the unhappy ones, so I don't feel sorry if they don't follow through!!  AML BTC/ABTC has phenomenal potential and am really looking forward to Great times ahead!!  Keep up the good mojo everyone!!  🇱🇷💪🛡🌋😎
Mark25

Activity: 56

View Profile
May 01, 2018, 05:25:01 PM

I apologize for what's going on too!  I'm trying to get deals done here for the unhappy ones, so I don't feel sorry if they don't follow through!!  AML BTC/ABTC has phenomenal potential and am really looking forward to Great times ahead!!  Keep up the good mojo everyone!!  🇱🇷💪🛡🌋😎

Phil,
You have done all you can at this point. I really hope it works out for everyone. I really want everyone to be happy. Their loss is your gain!
Pages: « 1 ... 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 [73] 74 75 76 77 78 79 80 81 82 83 84 85 86 87 88 89 90 91 92 93 94 95 96 97 98 99 100 101 102 103 104 105 106 107 108 109 110 111 112 113 114 115 »
  Print  

Jump to: