Bitcoin Forum
June 25, 2024, 03:15:57 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 [23] 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 ... 115 »
  Print  
Author Topic: [ANN] AML BitCoin Token Sale is now LIVE !  (Read 369817 times)
itaintrite

Activity: 50
Merit: 0

View Profile
January 24, 2018, 12:30:39 PM

Sloowdown stop acting like a tool, i agree they were the same or if not its someone thats involved in the scheme
orestrus

Activity: 82
Merit: 2

View Profile
January 24, 2018, 02:55:11 PM

I bought amltokens back when it was first issued and i payed 6.666 eths for 2000 tokens, the project should have kicked off ages ago but yet the customers were given false hope that after phase one the coin would be listed on hitbtc,, meanwhile i ve seen 33% discount offered at some stages during this long campaign for amltoken purchases and i am fustrated that alot of people bought in and supported the project from the start and didnt get to benefit at all. The initial purchasers should have got rewarded in some way because this delay has cost me 6.66 eth worth more than 6k now( i could have bought heaps more coins in phase 3 than phase 1), i dont accept any excuses anymore after what i seen in hitbtc

i have been trading on the hitbtc platform since christmas and i dont like what i saw and experienced,, they just delisted a coin called premine and basically told the people to wear the loss and also just closed any discussions in realation to this matter and to add to all the sorrow there is no other exchange that trades in premine, what guarantee is there that the same thing wont happen with amltoken? if amltoken gets delisted like the way they just delisted premine  what do we do when there is no other exchange trading in it?

As far as waht i gathered in this short time dealing in crypto is that you re all fraudsters including exchanges and i want no part in this anymore and i want my refund in ethereum, this has taken far too long and the exchange centre thats being used isnt a safe place.. i was very supportive of this project but now i realise that its all bs. i support governments that are closing down exchanges because its so easy to lose money when an exchange just decides to delist somthing and burn alot of people and i can see this happening with this project. Refund please

Just checked that coin "premine". Volume dropped to zero, and coin is almost worthless. Im sure that will not happen to AML Bitcoin
itaintrite

View Profile
January 24, 2018, 08:44:04 PM

Sloowdown stop acting like a tool, i agree they were the same or if not its someone thats involved in the scheme

I will not get upset because you are having issues. Sounds to me like you are upset that the coin you purchased with is trading higher. Thats your problem I dont care. I dont understand why anyone would buy into something like this with anything other than cash. Of course you are upset, I bet if you had buy in with Bitcoin you would not be mad. Bottomline stop cry, if you cant afford the risk then dont play in this. Did you not know it is a risk? You are a rude and bitter person but thats your problem not mine. Please refrain from calling me names there is no reason for you to address me i dont own the ICO. GROW UP!

Ethereum has been doing well for a while now and i didnt have a problem with it, but giving discounts upto 33% should have applied to the initial purchasers. At hitbtc it can go eitherway , but most likely they ll drive the coin down so people sell out and then maybe they ll pump, thats the culture there in hitbtc, and also having a coin on one exchange is risky as the chances of being delisted is high.

i ve been in this since october and was due to hit the market in december  and its been lies all the way,
what guarantee is there that they are goin to get listed in february? even if they do what a suprise youre all goin to get.
And it does sound like you are a part of that team, maybe some translator for aml.. seriously grow up , as if i m the only one claiming this??
there s a worldwide bann happening because the way these exchanges are handling funds.. I have the right to be concerned because i m an investor in this shitty project and it seems like the timing of the distribution of coin is getting worst as people and governments  moving away from crypto.

I want atleast a 33% bonus like other buyers were offered or a refund and i'll be  happy to recieve $2000 and not the 6.666 eths i paid,, now thats fair isnt it??

Please pay the $2000 (now worth over $7k and believe me that doesnt bother me)
I want out because this coin isnt goin to get launched
itaintrite

View Profile
January 24, 2018, 08:54:06 PM

I bought amltokens back when it was first issued and i payed 6.666 eths for 2000 tokens, the project should have kicked off ages ago but yet the customers were given false hope that after phase one the coin would be listed on hitbtc,, meanwhile i ve seen 33% discount offered at some stages during this long campaign for amltoken purchases and i am fustrated that alot of people bought in and supported the project from the start and didnt get to benefit at all. The initial purchasers should have got rewarded in some way because this delay has cost me 6.66 eth worth more than 6k now( i could have bought heaps more coins in phase 3 than phase 1), i dont accept any excuses anymore after what i seen in hitbtc

i have been trading on the hitbtc platform since christmas and i dont like what i saw and experienced,, they just delisted a coin called premine and basically told the people to wear the loss and also just closed any discussions in realation to this matter and to add to all the sorrow there is no other exchange that trades in premine, what guarantee is there that the same thing wont happen with amltoken? if amltoken gets delisted like the way they just delisted premine  what do we do when there is no other exchange trading in it?

As far as waht i gathered in this short time dealing in crypto is that you re all fraudsters including exchanges and i want no part in this anymore and i want my refund in ethereum, this has taken far too long and the exchange centre thats being used isnt a safe place.. i was very supportive of this project but now i realise that its all bs. i support governments that are closing down exchanges because its so easy to lose money when an exchange just decides to delist somthing and burn alot of people and i can see this happening with this project. Refund please

Just checked that coin "premine". Volume dropped to zero, and coin is almost worthless. Im sure that will not happen to AML Bitcoin

I dont know if you trade in crypto but crypto is now dying and people have lost alot of confidence in it, they are goin to throw this coin into a dead market , i can see this coin falling like a knife,

What happend with premine is an example of what can happen to amlbitcoin especially with the timing of the release , I was most bitter with the %33 discount that was offered during the campaign and we were not...
this project stinks now,, its rotted
orestrus

View Profile
January 24, 2018, 11:57:57 PM

the only thing that stings - your endless complaints. Take it with AML team. You invested money, you assumed risk. Period. Peline or whatever its called - another ICO fraud. AML - sound project that will succeed. I wish they give you a refund, you sit on your 6 messily coins and watch this thing explode to the upside
itaintrite

View Profile
January 25, 2018, 07:43:25 AM

I will not get upset because you are having issues. Sounds to me like you are upset that the coin you purchased with is trading higher. Thats your problem I dont care. I dont understand why anyone would buy into something like this with anything other than cash. Of course you are upset, I bet if you had buy in with Bitcoin you would not be mad. Bottomline stop cry, if you cant afford the risk then dont play in this. Did you not know it is a risk? You are a rude and bitter person but thats your problem not mine. Please refrain from calling me names there is no reason for you to address me i dont own the ICO. GROW UP!

Ethereum has been doing well for a while now and i didnt have a problem with it, but giving discounts upto 33% should have applied to the initial purchasers. At hitbtc it can go eitherway , but most likely they ll drive the coin down so people sell out and then maybe they ll pump, thats the culture there in hitbtc, and also having a coin on one exchange is risky as the chances of being delisted is high.

i ve been in this since october and was due to hit the market in december  and its been lies all the way,
what guarantee is there that they are goin to get listed in february? even if they do what a suprise youre all goin to get.
And it does sound like you are a part of that team, maybe some translator for aml.. seriously grow up , as if i m the only one claiming this??
there s a worldwide bann happening because the way these exchanges are handling funds.. I have the right to be concerned because i m an investor in this shitty project and it seems like the timing of the distribution of coin is getting worst as people and governments  moving away from crypto.

I want atleast a 33% bonus like other buyers were offered or a refund and i'll be  happy to recieve $2000 and not the 6.666 eths i paid,, now thats fair isnt it??

Please pay the $2000 (now worth over $7k and believe me that doesnt bother me)
I want out because this coin isnt goin to get launched

I do not work for anyone I am retired so stop throwing out things when you dont know what you are talking about. I dont care and you are involve me in your dispute. I never would have said a word to you if you had not called me a name for no reason. You directing your issues to me will do you no good I have a few tokens and I am ok with it win or loss. Of course I want to win but who knows, just take it like a man or direct your comments to someone who works withthem. You saying that I worked there confirms my idea that those saying that 1 person posted those comments is of no value at all.  How do you know who wrote those posts. You dont know any more than I do, just bitter. I never should have even commented to you in the first place.

I did not call you any names i only said stop acting like a tool, those four posts were very unprofessional marketing and they were new accounts as a matter of fact so is your account with a nick sloowdown which corelates to what you posted towards orestrus,, it seems like a nick that responds to orestrus criticism which i think he is a %100 right..

and i have the right to express my views towards this project,, we were promised mid december and now its supposively in mid februrary  ,, and i would be happier if they can  atleast launch the coin in another exchange too which will secure this token,, otherwise it could have the same fate as premine.. I cant understand why you find my criticism negative, all we heard is their negotiating with congress, talking with banks and the estonia thing,, there is nothing else about these topics, everything is vague.

They made millions and are not even trying to market it properly

orestrus

View Profile
January 26, 2018, 02:00:47 AM

Guys, lets just keep our fingers crossed and may be, MAY BE we get lucky and this thing will become 2nd crypto in the world. If I lose - I lose, hell with it, but I think we have a good chance here
itaintrite

View Profile
January 26, 2018, 02:51:24 AM

Guys, lets just keep our fingers crossed and may be, MAY BE we get lucky and this thing will become 2nd crypto in the world. If I lose - I lose, hell with it, but I think we have a good chance here
I guess thats the only thing we can do atm,, but guys remember that hitbtc is a small exchange compared to alot of others i mean very small and worth while checking out, i hope they can introduce themselves to atleast one other big exchange center and that way i believe it will take off but having one exchange thats known to chew and spit out coins isnt enough.

sloowdown sorry if i offended i hope you see my valid point
Digiads

Activity: 11

View Profile
January 26, 2018, 09:03:31 AM

http://www.blockchainentertainment.net/press.html

if this project success aml will skyrocket!
lets make america great again Cheesy
Admin... is this reality TV show still in the works?
Stealth8368

Activity: 347
Merit: 255

View Profile
January 27, 2018, 12:29:38 PM

I had forgotten about the show,would be great to get an update from AML Bitcoin team with any information
AMLBitcoin (OP)

Activity: 273
Merit: 100

View Profile
January 27, 2018, 03:52:45 PM

Hi! Yes it is!
itaintrite

View Profile
January 28, 2018, 04:47:58 PM

Hi Amlbitcoin, wb from your beautifull long holiday.

Firstly i dont care about the money i invested but what i do care about is time thats why i want a refund,, time is more valuable than money.

Now the tokensale has been going on for more than what aml anticipated it was promised to end by 15/12 and it didnt happen, now what frustrates me is that initial coins were eth up until the 15th of dec ethereum was about $300 and then 5 folded, which means the $13.5 million target for phase 1 would have went up by a considerable amount and if i remember correctly eth was the only form of currency accepted at start of ico, why was it necessary to add another month and who knows if theres more to come when that 13.5m value would have gone upto say about $40M, how does nac work? clearly by prolonging the time aml would have atleast 3 folded in phase1 value. what is your sale based on?? those initial coins offered are  valued way more than a dollar now

And on top of that only come up with 1 exchange which is slowly dying out due to its poor customer service, after gaining so much value your team should have done better rather than hiding out and milking time and sending children to do weak posts that made me feel like "I ve had it with this shit", on top of that y werent the initial buyers who bought before  the initial set phase 1 date werent awarded that %33 discount that was offered some stage, after phase 2 could have atleast burnt the remaining coins but instead burnt us with time,,

seems like Nac is the biggest fraud here, imagine the poor atentoken holders?Huh

seems like all your guts are too full to come up with new ideas,, very poor marketing and who ever put you here should have  got paid more to someone that could come here and spin bs atleast.. you have been useless  and you dont even answer proper questions , this thread and you should be banned coz your team made this ico an obvious scam,,

Can i get my money or  eth back?
orestrus

View Profile
January 29, 2018, 03:30:42 AM

Firstly i dont care about the money i invested but what i do care about is time thats why i want a refund,, time is more valuable than money.

Now the tokensale has been going on for more than what aml anticipated it was promised to end by 15/12 and it didnt happen, now what frustrates me is that initial coins were eth up until the 15th of dec ethereum was about $300 and then 5 folded, which means the $13.5 million target for phase 1 would have went up by a considerable amount and if i remember correctly eth was the only form of currency accepted at start of ico, why was it necessary to add another month and who knows if theres more to come when that 13.5m value would have gone upto say about $40M, how does nac work? clearly by prolonging the time aml would have atleast 3 folded in phase1 value. what is your sale based on?? those initial coins offered are  valued way more than a dollar now

And on top of that only come up with 1 exchange which is slowly dying out due to its poor customer service, after gaining so much value your team should have done better rather than hiding out and milking time and sending children to do weak posts that made me feel like "I ve had it with this shit", on top of that y werent the initial buyers who bought before  the initial set phase 1 date werent awarded that %33 discount that was offered some stage, after phase 2 could have atleast burnt the remaining coins but instead burnt us with time,,

seems like Nac is the biggest fraud here, imagine the poor atentoken holders?Huh

seems like all your guts are too full to come up with new ideas,, very poor marketing and who ever put you here should have  got paid more to someone that could come here and spin bs atleast.. you have been useless  and you dont even answer proper questions , this thread and you should be banned coz your team made this ico an obvious scam,,

If its a scam and you cant get a refund, i can offer you 80 cents per token. Let me know
Encon1776

Activity: 27

View Profile
January 30, 2018, 12:27:52 PM

After a month's silence AML Team finally responded on my demand for a refund with an email with newly constructed refund policies that didn't exist when I made the purchase on OCT 6th 2017. The documents say offer to give me the dollar value of ETH on the day of purchase so NAC Foundation can keep the 5x market appreciation of Ethereum in that period.

They're forgetting that I downloaded every document on their site that day. These documents did NOT exist on the site so they are NOT binding to investors who made a purchase that day.

If you're in the same situation as all of us early investors who have been badly screwed by NAC Foundation, Amlbitcoin and their team in this ICO, PLEASE DOT NOT accept to be cheated of the market appreciation on Cypto currencies you contributed. They either give you the exact units or nothing more or less! 

If you gave NAC USD, they should return exact amount of  USD.
If you gave them BTC, LTC, ETH, they should return exact number of units you send them!

I'm having my legal team deal with them.

WHY DON'T THEY JUST LIST THE COIN ON THE EXCHANGE SO WE'RE OUT OF THIS ENTIRE MESS!
I CAN ALMOST GUARANTEE YOU THAT DAYS FROM NOW, THEY WILL EXTEND THE ICO TO MARCH 15, APR 15 and even OCT 15 2018.

GOD! WHAT A MISTAKE INVESTING MY LIFE SAVINGS AND BORROWED MONEY IN AMLBITCOIN!

It took a while until the coins are in. I think this Coin will rule because of it is identify based.
You may be thrilled about it but I'm totally against it for a lot of economic and scientific assessments I have made. I'm one of the early investors on OCT 6th that is pissed for for how poorly this ICO has been run. Since investing on OCT, 6th I have done lots of personal research on the economic viability of this project versus others on the market===the result is nothing but REGRET!  Most of  my findings have been heavily negative and for now, I will keep the PDF report to myself.  I wanted to get out when they promise to end the ICO on Nov 15th--they instead extended phase 1. They then promised Dec 15th to list on HitBTC, NAC team changed their mind again  and decided to push this further. AND DOES ANYONE HERE FEEL STARVED FOR INFORMATION?  This thing my go a full 12 months of crowd funding! I can almost guarantee it!  But the promise will be next month and the next.
I sent 3 separate emails to Info@amlbitcoin.com over 24 hours ago and they have still NOT been replied!  I DO NOT WANT ANYTHING TO DO WITH THIS PROJECT! I WANT ALL MY ETHERS BACK! PLEASE RESPOND TO MY EMAILS . THANK YOU!
itaintrite

View Profile
January 30, 2018, 11:52:08 PM

Hi! Yes it is!
Even thats vague, give a date atleast,, you are useless!!!!

Whats with the refund?? can you reply please,
itaintrite

View Profile
January 31, 2018, 12:00:24 AM

Why arent we allowed refund?? Its not our fault that this launch hasnt happened on the dates that were promised.. Biggest scam goin,,
Anyone thinking of buying this coin  "BEWARE"... ITs nothing but a bunch of crooks making money ,
Should give everyone a refund  and end this shitty project..
What a flop
itaintrite

View Profile
January 31, 2018, 05:12:47 AM

If its a scam and you cant get a refund, i can offer you 80 cents per token. Let me know

Atleast do a 1=1 trade,, you're worst than the amlteam. LoL, hope you didnt  invest too much into this project coz youre going to be suprised what hitbtc does,.
itaintrite

View Profile
January 31, 2018, 08:57:25 PM

If you gave NAC USD, they should return exact amount of  USD.
If you gave them BTC, LTC, ETH, they should return exact number of units you send them!

first...
they cant hold eth, btc etc. because it doesnt worth nothing and must change them to $

second...
you are idiot if you did that

third...
as i wrote earlier if they success in stuff they are currently working this little things about ICO wont be important at all

or if you are troll than f...off

Firstly; You are dreaming if you think this is going to be a success,,

Secondly; The troll here is amlbitcoin ,

Thirdly; how about we get a refund and then we ll f***off, why cant they give a refund??? coz they are dodgy as f***.

They have given refund in alt coin before,

itaintrite

View Profile
February 01, 2018, 11:51:03 AM

If you gave NAC USD, they should return exact amount of  USD.

first...
they cant hold eth, btc etc. because it doesnt worth nothing and must change them to $

second...
you are idiot if you did that

third...
as i wrote earlier if they success in stuff they are currently working this little things about ICO wont be important at all

or if you are troll than f...off

Firstly; You are dreaming if you think this is going to be a success,,

Secondly; The troll here is amlbitcoin ,

Thirdly; how about we get a refund and then we ll f***off, why cant they give a refund??? coz they are dodgy as f***.

They have given refund in alt coin before,

You also must have been dreaming since you gave your life savings and also borrowed more to give them correct? I am sorry for your situation man but if you cant tell you are not going to get what you want the way you are going about it then you are still dreaming. if you gonna dream and since they have your money why not just dream your first dream and hope you make some money. Man wait 14 days and see what happens why dont you?

sloowdown i only invested $2000 and believe me thats not my life savings, its only spare change compared to my wealth, now i dont want to say that $2000 might be life savings for you because thatd be rude,
Of course i d be bitter during this course of time the team has done nothing but take selfies with bankers and some congressman, there is no information or news on ABTC what so eva,, even the code ABTC has been used by a coin fork,,

I hope it fails  its not about the $2000 here,, that can burn IDGAF,

Lets hope they dont extend it for another month or 2,, i can barely wait another 2 weeks....

And if you think youre goin to be rich with ABTC YOU RE DREAMING!!! I hope you didnt go spending your life savings into it ,, Huh

Also do you check the market?? I hope you were holding USD rather than coins,,,

Good Luck to the ones who innocently bought into this crapp as i am now accepting the fact that i wont be able to get a refund , soon as you see a pump dump it , the way the markets goin
crypto could be over and so could this ICO before even being released..

Is sloowdown really  AMLBITCOIN on a second account?? cant understand why you sticking up for this shitty ICO,, you blind??
itaintrite

View Profile
February 01, 2018, 12:04:11 PM

"I am sorry for your situation man but if you cant tell you are not going to get what you want the way you are going about it then you are still dreaming. if you gonna dream and since they have your money why not just dream your first dream and hope you make some money. Man wait 14 days and see what happens why dont you?"

I m wondering how can you tell that i m not goin to get what i want the way i m goin on about it?? Sounds like you are very sure in what you re saying??

Man this stinks

Amlbitcoin where are you?

Ok i give up and gonna wait another 2 weeks  Angry Angry
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 [23] 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 ... 115 »
  Print  

Jump to: