Bitcoin Forum
May 05, 2024, 11:35:05 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 [25] 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 ... 115 »
  Print  
Author Topic: [ANN] AML BitCoin Token Sale is now LIVE !  (Read 369811 times)
Testecha

Activity: 2
Merit: 0

View Profile
February 16, 2018, 02:01:32 AM

I thought the minimum buy in was $300.00 USD?

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
"In a nutshell, the network works like a distributed timestamp server, stamping the first transaction to spend a coin. It takes advantage of the nature of information being easy to spread but hard to stifle." -- Satoshi
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
Ajoelle

Activity: 33

View Profile
February 16, 2018, 03:45:53 AM

I think it was 20 token min or 300usd if Fiat
wikileaks

Activity: 11

View Profile
February 16, 2018, 05:34:53 AM

sorry correction i spent $25 usd to buy 20 tokens Wink so im not worried if this is a rip off or not Tongue p.s you did not have to spend 300 usd if you did i feel for you.
luluvic

Activity: 187

View Profile
February 16, 2018, 07:00:32 AM

AML Tokens will be delivered to everyone at the same time. This is done in agreement with the escrow. The escrow is a third party that collects funds from purchases. They will not release funds from the Token Sale to us if we have not delivered all of the purchased AML Tokens. This ensures safety and comfortability for our clients. 🖒🖒🖒
itaintrite

Activity: 50

View Profile
February 16, 2018, 07:13:28 AM

AML Tokens will be delivered to everyone at the same time. This is done in agreement with the escrow. The escrow is a third party that collects funds from purchases. They will not release funds from the Token Sale to us if we have not delivered all of the purchased AML Tokens. This ensures safety and comfortability for our clients. 🖒🖒🖒
hi luluvic, thank you for the update,, i have only one question, isit goin to be listed on an exchange soon? and which exchange,

thank you kindly
Ajoelle

View Profile
February 16, 2018, 05:54:30 PM

This kind of thing happened I felt in telegram. At first I though wow hey so many questions and people seeming unfair/upset sometimes w admin... some who I think may have got banned for then... but if a rep has been here to comment... then Only one question asked so therefore not inundated... but hours later seems no answer. Stands to reason a v reasonable question I wonder how the poster feels?  Having no response.  Unlike any other crypto I’ve seem how these questions left in telegram I actually sometimes saw admin typing after the question... then didn’t post. Then profile shows they left channel. I didn’t understand I hope it’s me and I’m not being reasonable here and that I’m wron about this
cortescompany777

Activity: 37

View Profile WWW
February 16, 2018, 08:11:10 PM

I asked a lot of questions all the time and so I did not get answers to them in the telegram. Moreover, this morning I discovered that my access to the group is limited. I was banned silently and without any explanation of the reasons. I think that this is an unacceptable attitude to their customers.
So i need answers on my questions:
How many coins were sold for all the stages?
What will happen to unsold coins?
Why do administrators telegram ignore important questions for people?
I believe in this project but I can not start a project with ignoring investors.
Ajoelle

View Profile
February 17, 2018, 01:06:14 AM

Everyone with smartphones any rep is literally a second away from forums to answa and these communities I suspect most know r v important so odd but completely in line with what I’ve been observing regular normal obvious question questions ignored but my thoughts r it’s purposeful avoiding that que could have been answered so quick and the types of things members seem to be over and over ignored when ask on telegram once adm N told us two separate members to not “all at once “ ask questions. Not even how telegram works I felt like out of George Orwell’s novel on that telegram channel anyway I suspect people being banned a lot with no discussion a bit creepy as what does this say but loads of communication with an apparent imposter of admin but admin in looing emotional torrent with said imposter... while saying not emotional... I say why r u not banning... then I ask questions immediate ban but the apparent pwrson(s) admin say Imposting >once admin Gave long drawn rants on telegram of law suits ect ect (not banned right away tho😂) yo said imposter always when a few of us appear and asking in numbers so I figured the imposter was a plot to avoid convo my opinion. Not right hope I am wrong.
wikileaks

Activity: 11

View Profile
February 17, 2018, 05:21:45 AM
Last edit: February 17, 2018, 05:34:41 AM by wikileaks

If thats the case then why do some people have tokens already?

how do you know people have tokens already?? i have a wallet with no tokens but it says on the token site where i bought them i have 20...... you add your wallet address to your profile and wait i guess they said on twitter there sending them out .
itaintrite

View Profile
February 17, 2018, 07:59:58 AM
Last edit: February 17, 2018, 09:14:32 AM by itaintrite

If thats the case then why do some people have tokens already?

how do you know people have tokens already?? i have a wallet with no tokens but it says on the token site where i bought them i have 20...... you add your wallet address to your profile and wait i guess they said on twitter there sending them out .

A few people claimed they recieved their token on telegram , and when i queried and asked for hard answers from admin they chose to protect the guy who claimed it and then banned me,, so i had no choice but to accept what that guy said was true,, his name was Geoff btw if anyone witnessed this , strangest thing was the admin protecting the guy who instigated an uproar in chat...

This kind of ICO gives all of cryptocurrency a bad image,, shame , i have a feeling hitbtc isnt going to accept this joke of a token because they cant even answer a simple question, Also its very funny how they claim that theyre all one family on telegram and the poor people get told to be quiet like children,, LMAO ,
Ajoelle

View Profile
February 17, 2018, 12:49:50 PM

Agree with last poster I saw many references (sometimes from members my instinct was already screaming at me about) on telegram of people saying they got their tokens and sometimes this while admin or supppsed members who suddenly acted as admin then other member gets upset and says u not admin then admin saying it ok they r admin (I asked why no admin title then) no response. No way admin can’t answer why some saying they have tokens already. Guys.... this is meant to be a secure coin that has protection for users... yet no way the interactions anything remotely comforting. I think the few that get concerned and ask....r getting banned for saying anything.... seriously staranfe admin don’t even warn be4 banning. Even answer questions with questions. Same here when admin answa a question with “are u an investor?” Instead of answering. Even admin instead of answering the questions. Many were asking be4 I got banned in telegram about their Facebook. Admin instead of answering... I saw typing... then typed again.... but not to the questioners... but to a member I also was curious about... saying directly to that member hey... isn’t it something how Facebook banning advertising. The message..not to us. Passive aggressive. Wouldn’t answer even when members said hey this doesn’t answer. Then admin left. Telegram channel I think has a lot to be seen not genuine. Strongly recommend u all checking it out for yourself I hope I am wrong. .
Ajoelle

View Profile
February 17, 2018, 12:56:00 PM

We could start a poll here. Everyone that can join telegram and look observe and speak up u will see probably some members who saying they invested huge... not even flinch when u suggest important things. They may even say who cares about Facebook or twitter. I said everyone when said to me. Business 101. I got get outa here 😂😐we can do a poll here and see 1. How many get immediate ban. And 2. How many people u see see ur comments and in the abyss respond something like hey I noticed this too.... and if u see no more of them suddenly.
Ajoelle

View Profile
February 17, 2018, 01:08:05 PM

And if u do I recommend looking at if u see a pattern of particular members responding not a v active channel for particular members to near always be there to say things like admin needs a holiday or a billion memes saying yeeeehaaaaa blabla bla duh(in between seriously strong (unanswered) questions and watch how often admin in type bar around question time and yet often no message sent I hope I’m wrong about this and the pattern I have found is only my imagination 😂 but we can all play a role in checking things like their telegram or their daily ad blogs on twitter and create some alternate (member) activity there!
Ajoelle

View Profile
February 17, 2018, 01:24:47 PM

Admin said NOBODY (ico) would share their marketing plans with their investors (in a tone I felt was along lines of patronising duh u all stupid to think so😐) your thoughts guys?  I had a scholarship to do a mba and such a weird idea and even stranger to me a rep could say this to investors..my marketing prof would likely be in tears with that statement. Maybe it really is v different in this realm and ICOs all tell their investors nobody would share their marketing plans (stupid)🤭😂😬thoughts?.hope I am really wrong here
Ajoelle

View Profile
February 17, 2018, 02:19:08 PM

AND... for what I think is a good comparison of an ico where some confused frustrated members asking a lot and in particular coining their ico as the longest ever.... rentberry... people do have good questions and are asking them...some concerned...and see on their telegram channel direct friendly not cut paste responses from admin and saw no “too many questions” “not all at once” (😂like the individual posters have any say over whom whoever happens to type at same time😐👀😂) personal admin needs holiday statements (garnered by what I felt was admin wanting community to think this like seriously why would an investor care about how much holiday an admin needs don’t c this type of interaction on other channels or don’t vvoften wonder if people who they say they r) let alone statements ever along lines of “we r not gonna tell you). Ie that community is a community.  My thoughts not fudding just thinking  I hope I am wrong And just me having an imagination
itaintrite

View Profile
February 17, 2018, 03:47:40 PM

After this terrible ICO i swore i d neva join one but i did, this time i got my tokens soon as i sent the deposit with out having to spill my personal info and they have a brilliant telegram group, their offering lasts 1 mth and its over on the 25 th of Feb..

Sounds like an awesome project a new platform called strike coin, STC , I m hoping it will recoup the time i wasted on this dodgy biomettrical project.

Worth a look  https://dimensions.network/en/
itaintrite

View Profile
February 17, 2018, 03:56:34 PM

AND... for what I think is a good comparison of an ico where some confused frustrated members asking a lot and in particular coining their ico as the longest ever.... rentberry... people do have good questions and are asking them...some concerned...and see on their telegram channel direct friendly not cut paste responses from admin and saw no “too many questions” “not all at once” (😂like the individual posters have any say over whom whoever happens to type at same time😐👀😂) personal admin needs holiday statements (garnered by what I felt was admin wanting community to think this like seriously why would an investor care about how much holiday an admin needs don’t c this type of interaction on other channels or don’t vvoften wonder if people who they say they r) let alone statements ever along lines of “we r not gonna tell you). Ie that community is a community.  My thoughts not fudding just thinking  I hope I am wrong And just me having an imagination

Mate this team is hopeless,,
check out the  ico i mentioned they have a good direction and can ask anything on telegram and you wont be told to be quiet.. Atleast i feel some excitement with STC,, very good project
Ajoelle

View Profile
February 17, 2018, 04:04:48 PM

I will look thanks.
Just thinking....
Scam artist methods: like I said. I really hope I am wrong.
 Top methods:

Make person(s) feel foolish (passive aggressive “responses” some made directly to third party member for readers to see as best they get for an answer) chosen over answering to the members with questions “no ico would share”... [u dummy] “too many questions” [dummie] well ya but if u look a while they are not being answered and  sometimes appear highly conflicting.  Questionable members my opinion “attacking” people who say they concerned with loser like statements I actually got someone saying something like she crying like a baby😂 Ask? Ban)

Isolate them (drop quick from channel including no reading access full ban)

Play on sympathies:see how many times ref to poor admin on the telegram

Determine your needs #1 and profile u: “are u an investor?”

Distract u from what really is going on(repeat admin poster apparently and see at what times imposter joins). Cut and paste responses ignoring 99% of questions sometimes people having even bigger questions after

Separate also w secrecy( see all those questioning why admin duties given to non admin... why no admin title... members showing they then turned against said admin with no admin title.. no explanation given. Member says they won’t listen to a member anymore with no admin title saying admin. No resolution offered. ) separates by secrecy?)
...nobody would share marketing plans statements...
Ect ect ect
Not a community feel
Encon1776

Activity: 27

View Profile
February 17, 2018, 05:53:15 PM

GUYS,GUYS, GUYs!
Please look at my earlier posts, I'm one of the most very first investors at 3AM on OCT 6th 2017 and I'm one of the  most dissatisfied investors on how this ICO has been
handled. But I also think any more complaints/bickering is not helping anyone at this point. The ICO is over and they just posted on Twitter AMLBITCOIN this morning
that they're distributing tokens and they will be announcing a date to list the coin on the exchange.

I'm begging that although we're all angry at this team, let's not hurt ourself anymore buy decampaigning the project and in so doing we unintentionally tank the price.
That's called shooting yourself in the foot!

If you spend time on the Bitcointalk, Ethereum page, like I did, you will see very similar negative comments in ETH project from announcement date and hitting highs in May and July 2015
with threats of lawsuits  and they fall down as the coin listed in August 2015, and started hitting new highs 6 months later only one guy came back to say thank you to the founders!

Don't get me wrong, I'm not saying AMLBitcoin will be like ETH, very different projects and teams! All I'm saying , yes, we're all upset with the team's handling of
the ICO but lets not also kill the price by ourselves creating posts based on personal feelings that will tank this thing.

The AMLBitcoin idea has alot of potential but the team, I'm not sure. I'm honestly still very angry at that this team. They eroded every ounce trust I had in them!

I will look thanks.
Just thinking....
 Top methods:

Make person(s) feel foolish (passive aggressive “responses” some made directly to third party member for readers to see as best they get for an answer) chosen over answering to the members with questions “no ico would share”... [u dummy] “too many questions” [dummie] well ya but if u look a while they are not being answered and  sometimes appear highly conflicting.  Questionable members my opinion “attacking” people who say they concerned with loser like statements I actually got someone saying something like she crying like a baby😂 Ask? Ban)

Distract u from what really is going on(repeat admin poster apparently and see at what times imposter joins). Cut and paste responses ignoring 99% of questions sometimes people having even bigger questions after

Separate also w secrecy( see all those questioning why admin duties given to non admin... why no admin title... members showing they then turned against said admin with no admin title.. no explanation given. Member says they won’t listen to a member anymore with no admin title saying admin. No resolution offered. ) separates by secrecy?)
Ect ect ect
Not a community feel
itaintrite

View Profile
February 18, 2018, 01:23:46 AM

GUYS,GUYS, GUYs!
Please look at my earlier posts, I'm one of the most very first investors at 3AM on OCT 6th 2017 and I'm one of the  most dissatisfied investors on how this ICO has been
handled. But I also think any more complaints/bickering is not helping anyone at this point. The ICO is over and they just posted on Twitter AMLBITCOIN this morning
that they're distributing tokens and they will be announcing a date to list the coin on the exchange.

I'm begging that although we're all angry at this team, let's not hurt ourself anymore buy decampaigning the project and in so doing we unintentionally tank the price.
That's called shooting yourself in the foot!

If you spend time on the Bitcointalk, Ethereum page, like I did, you will see very similar negative comments in ETH project from announcement date and hitting highs in May and July 2015
with threats of lawsuits  and they fall down as the coin listed in August 2015, and started hitting new highs 6 months later only one guy came back to say thank you to the founders!

Don't get me wrong, I'm not saying AMLBitcoin will be like ETH, very different projects and teams! All I'm saying , yes, we're all upset with the team's handling of
the ICO but lets not also kill the price by ourselves creating posts based on personal feelings that will tank this thing.

The AMLBitcoin idea has alot of potential but the team, I'm not sure. I'm honestly still very angry at that this team. They eroded every ounce trust I had in them!

I will look thanks.
Just thinking....
 Top methods:

Ect ect ect
Not a community feel

sorry but i m fed up with amlbitcoin, i was one of the first to invest too...
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 [25] 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 ... 115 »
  Print  

Jump to: