Bitcoin Forum
May 30, 2024, 12:26:14 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 ... 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 [70] 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 79 80 81 82 83 84 85 86 87 88 89 90 91 92 93 94 95 96 97 98 99 100 101 102 103 104 105 106 107 108 109 110 111 112 113 114 115 »
  Print  
Author Topic: [ANN] AML BitCoin Token Sale is now LIVE !  (Read 369811 times)
Stealth8368

Activity: 347
Merit: 255

View Profile
April 29, 2018, 10:15:33 AM
Last edit: April 29, 2018, 10:41:15 AM by Stealth8368

We are facing the best currency of all, AML Bitcoin will make all countries join in the adoption of digital currency. The future awaits us with AML.

Fake account JackCruz617. What's wrong with you bot? Please quit misleading investors into this stale project!

WE'RE SICK AND TIRED OF THE NAC LIES AND THE NAC RUN AROUND WE HAVE BEEN GIVEN FOR 7 MONTHS NOW.
WE NEED OUR MONEY BACK. STOP POSTING USELESS MESSAGES TO FOOL MORE INVESTORS!

PS:
We the concerned investors have setup Discord chat room for NAC tokenholders to speak freely without any censorship! Anyone is encouraged to join and hopefully share information with other concerned investors. The lack of transparency is worrying and hopefully we can find a way to encourage NAC to share information with investors. The link is:    https://discord.gg/PjsPzgb

I own tokens and am excited about this project. What's wrong with you? You only say negative bs on here. We need more positivity. No one cares about your crying emo Encon. Going back to ignoring you now!
Thats not entirely true!!! Encon is trying to warn people of the dangers of this project as is AM2018 there is so many NAC sock puppet accounts posting fake posts it’s become embarrassing and harmful to people invested in this project! We are unable to voice any concerns on AML Bitcoin Telegram chat as admin Melissa deletes all messages and along with frillywilly,Hary Smith and some others drown out everyone concerns with stupid sh#t like GO MARCUS GO AML but nothing of substance only fanboy reteric! Those who want to talk about AML Bitcoin and the technology,problems or just meet other investor in an unmoderated environment and be free to speak your mind can use THIS LINK  https://discord.gg/PjsPzgb
AML Bitcoin Investors Group
PhillyWilly

Activity: 266
Merit: 0

View Profile
April 29, 2018, 02:24:07 PM

We are facing the best currency of all, AML Bitcoin will make all countries join in the adoption of digital currency. The future awaits us with AML.

Fake account JackCruz617. What's wrong with you bot? Please quit misleading investors into this stale project!

WE'RE SICK AND TIRED OF THE NAC LIES AND THE NAC RUN AROUND WE HAVE BEEN GIVEN FOR 7 MONTHS NOW.

PS:
We the concerned investors have setup Discord chat room for NAC tokenholders to speak freely without any censorship! Anyone is encouraged to join and hopefully share information with other concerned investors. The lack of transparency is worrying and hopefully we can find a way to encourage NAC to share information with investors. The link is:    https://discord.gg/PjsPzgb

I own tokens and am excited about this project. What's wrong with you? You only say negative bs on here. We need more positivity. No one cares about your crying emo Encon. Going back to ignoring you now!
Thats not entirely true!!! Encon is trying to warn people of the dangers of this project as is AM2018 there is so many NAC sock puppet accounts posting fake posts it’s become embarrassing and harmful to people invested in this project! We are unable to voice any concerns on AML Bitcoin Telegram chat as admin Melissa deletes all messages and along with frillywilly,Hary Smith and some others drown out everyone concerns with stupid sh#t like GO MARCUS GO AML but nothing of substance only fanboy reteric! Those who want to talk about AML Bitcoin and the technology,problems or just meet other investor in an unmoderated environment and be free to speak your mind can use THIS LINK  https://discord.gg/PjsPzgb

SO SAD!!  I drowned out NO ONE.  And why are you guys, so worried about me???  Am I a problem for you negativity group???  My BIG BOY PANTS ARE ON!!!  Talk about drowning out everyone!  You guys are the talking care of all that yourselves!!!  It’s nobodys fault but your own!  Be responsible for your actions!  You kicked yourselves out by utter discord and behavioral issues.  Now you have to deal with the consequences of you very own individual actions!  Deal with it!  I’m here to SUPPORT EVERYONE and AML/ABTC!  Have a good one!  GO AML BITCOIN/ABTC

🇺🇸💪🛡☝️🙏😎
Stealth8368

View Profile
April 29, 2018, 03:34:26 PM
Last edit: April 29, 2018, 05:06:39 PM by Stealth8368

PS:

SO SAD!!  I drowned out NO ONE.  And why are you guys, so worried about me???  Am I a problem for you negativity group???  My BIG BOY PANTS ARE ON!!!  Talk about drowning out everyone!  You guys are the talking care of all that yourselves!!!  It’s nobodys fault but your own!  Be responsible for your actions!  You kicked yourselves out by utter discord and behavioral issues.  Now you have to deal with the consequences of you very own individual actions!  Deal with it!  I’m here to SUPPORT EVERYONE and AML/ABTC!  Have a good one!  GO AML BITCOIN/ABTC

🇺🇸💪🛡☝️🙏😎

Phil,
You're welcome the new chat too but not to promote the coin. We want people to openly discuss real issues and find a way to have NAC give us clear information about what's going on. There is a clear lack of transparency. We're being fooled around every time we ask serious questions they go unanswered. If you can help us answer serious questions and get NAC to give us a clear window into whats behind the scenes, that will be helpful.
--Phil, there is nothing on Gtihub 7 months into the project. NAC has not demonstrated a working AMLBITCOIN PROJECT in a video, news paper or at a conference of investors. nothing! Why should we believe it exists?
--Marcus will Not speak to us at all, he's in hiding.
--Other team members listed in the white paper will not speak and their have never appeared interested in the project....from investors perspective. -----NAC's management has hidden itself from investors. That smells bad!
--NAC doesn't hold investor conferences. They don't hold any events for the community where we can meet and interact with them....NOTHING!
--Project has missed deadlines time and again and every time we ask for status the answer is ...Patience! Until when? Patience forever?
-- People's messages regarding these questions are deleted in chat and others are completely banned for asking real questions.
And a whole lot more. You can now see why investors like AM2018 are beginning to call this a fraud! It's NAC's poor management of the whole ICO that's led us to this point!
---I'm concerned and many others are too.
--They rejected my refund. And are not issuing any refunds but they can't address any real concerns we have. IS THIS AMLBITCOIN FOR REAL?
WE ARE VERY VERY CONCERNED!

Fantastic post Encon all facts and legitimate concerns,we have been driven to speaking out and treated unbelievably badly by NAC employees and called out by NAC sock puppets,our supporters grow daily and soon NAC will be forces to give answers to investors and explain there actions! Phillywilly seems to be the mouthpiece for NAC who has been posting since ICO started encouraging people to invest in this project,he says he is just an investor and has no affiliation with NAC although I believe otherwise!
AML Investors Group Unmoderated Channel On Discord https://discord.gg/PjsPzgb  #NacGiveUsAnswers
I have a quote for you phil “There are two kinds of forecasters: those who don't know and those who don't know they don't know.” It is the second type we run across most often in the market.'
AndrewMathers96

Activity: 86

View Profile
April 29, 2018, 11:34:42 PM

I strongly believe that in order for AML to be successful in the future we as token holders need to support it and be positive. I can feel that we will know more soon. We only go up from here!

Absolutely, Nancy, we need to stick together, soon we are going to be exchanging the best coin of all time. I have read the whitepaper and I'm confident of this amazing project.

NancyH3, Juan Perez2 and AndrewMathers96....you're all fake accounts!

PS:
We the concerned investors have setup Discord chat room for NAC tokenholders to speak freely without any censorship! Anyone is encouraged to join and hopefully share information with other concerned investors. The lack of transparency is worrying and hopefully we can find a way to encourage NAC to share information with investors. The link is:    https://discord.gg/PjsPzgb
So you think this is a fake account, you are completely wrong, you think just by insulting, you will intimidate me you are WRONG. So do you think that by creating false statements from every account that supports AML Bitcoin is a bot, you need to go to a doctor.

Get a life, you are the same useless guy that has been creating different accounts to tell that this project has no future. If you don't have any interesting to right please go away from here. Many times they have told you to write to the lawyer for your refund, but it seems that you are just another false token holder.
Stealth8368

View Profile
April 30, 2018, 12:05:40 AM

I strongly believe that in order for AML to be successful in the future we as token holders need to support it and be positive. I can feel that we will know more soon. We only go up from here!

Absolutely, Nancy, we need to stick together, soon we are going to be exchanging the best coin of all time. I have read the whitepaper and I'm confident of this amazing project.

NancyH3, Juan Perez2 and AndrewMathers96....you're all fake accounts!

PS:
We the concerned investors have setup Discord chat room for NAC tokenholders to speak freely without any censorship! Anyone is encouraged to join and hopefully share information with other concerned investors. The lack of transparency is worrying and hopefully we can find a way to encourage NAC to share information with investors. The link is:    https://discord.gg/PjsPzgb
So you think this is a fake account, you are completely wrong, you think just by insulting, you will intimidate me you are WRONG. So do you think that by creating false statements from every account that supports AML Bitcoin is a bot, you need to go to a doctor.

Get a life, you are the same useless guy that has been creating different accounts to tell that this project has no future. If you don't have any interesting to right please go away from here. Many times they have told you to write to the lawyer for your refund, but it seems that you are just another false token holder.
You are totally crazy mate if you think people in crypto can’t see through your posts! Look at your post history you have 18 posts all recommending AML Bitcoin your posts are worded same as the other newbie accounts here posts great things about AML Bitcoin when you are obviously not involved with any other projects,If you were you would have post history but this thread is all you post too,you posted telling everyone how great AML Bitcoin is and encouraging others to get involved when you lack the experience to recommend a coin to anyone!newbie account normally act with some decorum until they build up a post history and learn while they interact only sock puppets act like you!!!
JackCruz617

Activity: 80

View Profile
April 30, 2018, 12:48:29 AM

PS:

SO SAD!!  I drowned out NO ONE.  And why are you guys, so worried about me???  Am I a problem for you negativity group???  My BIG BOY PANTS ARE ON!!!  Talk about drowning out everyone!  You guys are the talking care of all that yourselves!!!  It’s nobodys fault but your own!  Be responsible for your actions!  You kicked yourselves out by utter discord and behavioral issues.  Now you have to deal with the consequences of you very own individual actions!  Deal with it!  I’m here to SUPPORT EVERYONE and AML/ABTC!  Have a good one!  GO AML BITCOIN/ABTC

🇺🇸💪🛡☝️🙏😎
Well said Phil, this PROJECT IS FOR ADULTS NOT KIDS WHINING!!! He thinks that is cool about talking of others opinion, get a life man. I know that you are just a weirdo, I will support every effort that AML is making for us. Get your 50 tokens refund and go away, don't be a crybaby.
JackCruz617

Activity: 80

View Profile
April 30, 2018, 12:54:22 AM

Here is an article for all of my Korean Friends: https://cointelegraph.com/news/south-korea-financial-regulators-to-investigate-banks-over-crypto-aml-measures They are really cracking down on AML regulations. AML Bitcoin is the solution!

Great John article regarding the Korean regulations, That is why AML is a step ahead of all the other cryptos.
Absolutely, Andrew, I agree with the article that John has given to us. There is no other crypto in the market on creating regulations for all investors. Many will say that we are crazy, but I truly believe that we are in the best hands.)
Juan Perez2

Activity: 52

View Profile
April 30, 2018, 01:45:33 AM

Unfortunately, most posters here saying how great AML Bitcoin only has a post history for AML Bitcoin which is strange since normally crypto investors are involved in other projects also! How can they give advice and recommend a cryptocurrency when they have no experience, be careful guys I smell something bad here.

I mean I have been involved with other projects, however, I know a lot of token holders personally who have not participated in any other crypto.
AML is their "beginner coin" if you will. One of my buddies said that he never really saw the need for cryptos until he saw the potential that AML has. The technology is great, there is no denying that.
I don't know, just something to think about.
Excellent Chris, I'm a beginner in the crypto world. But I understand that we need to be patient because AML Bitcoin is using a new technology involving the biometric verification. I know that AML will be the world choice cryptocurrency.

Hi Carol, I’m also a beginner in the cryptocurrency world. This is a long-term project that is going to be the path of any new crypto in the future. I'm so positive on this project that no one will change my mind on not believing on it. Your approach to AML being the world choice crypto I believe it too.

Mark25

Activity: 56

View Profile
April 30, 2018, 02:22:00 AM

Jesus this forum has become a circus to say the least! WHY ARE WE ACCUSING EACH OTHER OF BEING FAKE?
As I have said before, I highly doubt NAC has the time to be focusing on creating fake profiles. I'm sure they are busy doing way more important things like working to get the coin up on the exchange! We are all entitled to our own opinion but there is no reason to criticize someone that wants to ignore the negativity and remain positive that this project will be successful! That is all we can do at this point! EVERYONE is entitled to their own opinions, even us positive folks.
PhillyWilly

View Profile
April 30, 2018, 04:16:09 AM

Jesus this forum has become a circus to say the least! WHY ARE WE ACCUSING EACH OTHER OF BEING FAKE?
As I have said before, I highly doubt NAC has the time to be focusing on creating fake profiles. I'm sure they are busy doing way more important things like working to get the coin up on the exchange! We are all entitled to our own opinion but there is no reason to criticize someone that wants to ignore the negativity and remain positive that this project will be successful! That is all we can do at this point! EVERYONE is entitled to their own opinions, even us positive folks.
Mark-You would hope so!  We’ll see... 🤷‍♂️🤷‍♂️🤷‍♂️

Hang in there!!! 😎

AML BitCoin/ABTC!!!
AM2018

Merit: 10

View Profile
April 30, 2018, 12:42:21 PM

NOBODY IS WORKING ON EXCHANGES, YOU EVEN QUIT SPREADING FALSE PROMISES TO HIT THE EXCHANGE SOON. STOP FOOLING PEOPLE AND GIVE US OUR MONEY BACK!
PhillyWilly

View Profile
April 30, 2018, 12:53:17 PM

I REALLY LIKE THIS ARTICLE!  Please read it, as the Bermuda crypto hub could have global regulation game changing positive ramifications!  This could be Super on a global scale and fantastic for AML BitCoin/ABTC!!  Love it!

https://www.finder.com.au/bermuda-set-to-pass-world-first-cryptocurrency-regulations?

WAITING PATIENTLY!!!.......  NO NEED TO RUSH ANYTHING!!!

Updates from Team would be appreciatiated when your able and willing to do so.

Thank You,

AML/ABTC!!

Mark25

View Profile
April 30, 2018, 02:21:38 PM

NOBODY IS WORKING ON EXCHANGES, YOU EVEN QUIT SPREADING FALSE PROMISES TO HIT THE EXCHANGE SOON. STOP FOOLING PEOPLE AND GIVE US OUR MONEY BACK!
They will hit the exchange soon! That is what NAC keeps saying therefore I am going to trust that SOON means SOON. I understand how much it sucks having to wait this out but I know that it is for a reason and it will be well worth it in the end.

Of course I want it to hit the exchange! I am as anxious as everybody else to get this thing going but staying positive is the best thing we can do at this point. No matter what anyone says, I will not change my stance.
PhillyWilly

View Profile
April 30, 2018, 02:31:24 PM

They will hit the exchange soon! That is what NAC keeps saying therefore I am going to trust that SOON means SOON. I understand how much it sucks having to wait this out but I know that it is for a reason and it will be well worth it in the end.

Of course I want it to hit the exchange! I am as anxious as everybody else to get this thing going but staying positive is the best thing we can do at this point. No matter what anyone says, I will not change my stance.

Agreed!  👍👍👍
Mark25

View Profile
April 30, 2018, 02:50:34 PM

Mark25 ---stop FOOLING US WITH THIS STALE PROJECT this thing! we have serious issues here that you're refusing to address! that make me MAD!

WE ARE NOT KIDS BUT ADULTS WITH BRAINS! AND THE QUESTIONS BELOW FROM YOUR BOSS HAVE NOT BEEN ANSWERED!

You're welcome the new chat too but not to promote the coin. We want people to openly discuss real issues and find a way to have NAC give us clear information about what's going on. There is a clear lack of transparency. We're being fooled around every time we ask serious questions they go unanswered. If you can help us answer serious questions and get NAC to give us a clear window into whats behind the scenes, that will be helpful.
--Phil, there is nothing on Gtihub 7 months into the project. NAC has not demonstrated a working AMLBITCOIN PROJECT in a video, news paper or at a conference of investors. nothing! Why should we believe it exists?
--Other team members listed in the white paper will not speak and their have never appeared interested in the project....from investors perspective. -----NAC's management has hidden itself from investors. That smells bad!
--NAC doesn't hold investor conferences. They don't hold any events for the community where we can meet and interact with them....NOTHING!
--Project has missed deadlines time and again and every time we ask for status the answer is ...Patience! Until when? Patience forever?
-- People's messages regarding these questions are deleted in chat and others are completely banned for asking real questions.
And a whole lot more. You can now see why investors like AM2018 are beginning to call this a fraud! It's NAC's poor management of the whole ICO that's led us to this point!
--They rejected my refund. And are not issuing any refunds but they can't address any real concerns we have. IS THIS AMLBITCOIN FOR REAL?

MARK!
---WE NEED OUR MONEY BACK! THERE IS A BIG PROBLEM HERE THAT NAC WILL NOT ACKNOWLEDGE.
I NEED MY MONEY BACK OR I'M HEADED TO POLICE

Just because I don't agree with how you are going about things should not anger you. I told you I am remaining positive! Just because I don't side with you doesn't make me less of a person/a bad person. I am willing to stick out all the growing pains with NAC until this project becomes a success. Please stop going off because I have a different viewpoint/opinion.
PhillyWilly

View Profile
April 30, 2018, 02:55:47 PM

Mark25 ---stop FOOLING US WITH THIS STALE PROJECT this thing! we have serious issues here that you're refusing to address! that make me MAD!

WE ARE NOT KIDS BUT ADULTS WITH BRAINS! AND THE QUESTIONS BELOW FROM YOUR BOSS HAVE NOT BEEN ANSWERED!

MARK!
---WE NEED OUR MONEY BACK! THERE IS A BIG PROBLEM HERE THAT NAC WILL NOT ACKNOWLEDGE.

Just because I don't agree with how you are going about things should not anger you. I told you I am remaining positive! Just because I don't side with you doesn't make me less of a person/a bad person. I am willing to stick out all the growing pains with NAC until this project becomes a success. Please stop going off because I have a different viewpoint/opinion.

I'm estatic about the AML BitCoin/ABTC OPPORTUNITY!!! 

Guys RELAX it's OK. 

You have your opinions and I mine!!!

ABTC is NEW ERA and will RULE in my opinion!

USA MADE!

Mark25

View Profile
April 30, 2018, 03:22:37 PM

MARK!

PLEASE HAVE NAC ADDRESS ALL OUR CONCERNS LISTED BELOW. DON'T PRODUCE WORTHLESS SOOTHING STATEMENTS AND CONTINUE TO POST OLD NEWS ARTICLES TO THINK IT WILL ALL GO AWAY. WE HAVE A BIG PROBLEM HERE! YOU' GUYS ARE NOT LEGIT. I WANT MY MONEY BACK AND I WANT IT NOW!

MARK!

That,my friend, is between you and NAC. That has absolutely nothing to do with me! I cannot make them do/not do anything.
Don't lash out on me because I for one cannot help you.
Good luck with that though, I hope you get what you are looking for.

Cheers.
Brad_Williams18

Activity: 12

View Profile
April 30, 2018, 03:38:16 PM

Glad to see someone has patience and understands the hard work which the AML team is doing into releasing this coin into the eco world. Cool
Mark25

View Profile
April 30, 2018, 03:46:00 PM

Glad to see someone has patience and understands the hard work which the AML team is doing into releasing this coin into the eco world. Cool

I am also glad to see others as pumped about this project as I am! Positivity will reign. Ignore the haters that are trying to rip this project apart. We need to remain strong! Good things will happen to those who are patient.

Activity: 210
Merit: 1

View Profile
April 30, 2018, 03:52:19 PM

I am also glad to see others as pumped about this project as I am! Positivity will reign. Ignore the haters that are trying to rip this project apart. We need to remain strong! Good things will happen to those who are patient.
Nice to read such messages that say with great confidence about the project and plans for the future. They inspire only confidence in the project and its future success. But often look the part, and according to critics, too, is beneficial for the development of the project. Time will tell.

▬▬▬▬▬▬▬⬢          Buddy          ⬢▬▬▬▬▬▬▬
Decentralized Development Automation Platform
▬▬▬▬▬▬▬⬢ token.buddy.works ⬢▬▬▬▬▬▬▬
Pages: « 1 ... 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 [70] 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 79 80 81 82 83 84 85 86 87 88 89 90 91 92 93 94 95 96 97 98 99 100 101 102 103 104 105 106 107 108 109 110 111 112 113 114 115 »
  Print  

Jump to: