Bitcoin Forum
May 07, 2024, 03:45:47 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 ... 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 79 80 81 82 83 84 85 86 87 88 89 90 91 92 93 94 95 96 97 98 99 100 101 102 103 104 105 106 107 108 109 110 111 112 113 114 115 [116] 117 118 119 »
  Print  
Author Topic: WARNING DeepOnion is a SCAM, proof inside!  (Read 70286 times)
Lauda
Legendary

Activity: 2674
Merit: 2965

Terminated.

View Profile WWW
May 28, 2019, 07:24:50 AM

Is this shit still alive ? Fucking beggars and idiots, for a couple backs per month, made Chinese scammer a millionaire. Was not that enough ?  
Delusional bagholders and their shitcoins. Can't do much other than warn newcommers not to buy into this scam. I was considering tagging everyone who's advertising it, but we don't have the resources to invest that amount of research and work on this at this time.

"The Times 03/Jan/2009 Chancellor on brink of second bailout for banks"
😼 Bitcoin Core (onion)

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
"Bitcoin: the cutting edge of begging technology." -- Giraffe.BTC
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
ryan992

Activity: 616
Merit: 100

View Profile
May 28, 2019, 07:39:48 AM

If this is a scam, as long as you did not invest money into it later, you only lose your time to type 10 posts per week (not really loss, at least you earn ranking soon. Just move to another altcoin
f69

Activity: 175
Merit: 0

View Profile
May 30, 2019, 11:48:20 AM

Is this shit still alive ? Fucking beggars and idiots, for a couple backs per month, made Chinese scammer a millionaire.
Is this shit still alive ? Fucking beggars and idiots, for a couple backs per month, made Chinese scammer a millionaire. Was not that enough ?   
Delusional bagholders and their shitcoins. Can't do much other than warn newcommers not to buy into this scam. I was considering tagging everyone who's advertising it, but we don't have the resources to invest that amount of research and work on this at this time.
Was not that enough ?   
It seems to me that some people are behaving like the fox story and the grapes. I can't eat it then i tell  to everyone it's not good ...
Lauda
Legendary

Terminated.

View Profile WWW
May 30, 2019, 04:40:19 PM

Is this shit still alive ? Fucking beggars and idiots, for a couple backs per month, made Chinese scammer a millionaire.
Was not that enough ?  
It seems to me that some people are behaving like the fox story and the grapes. I can't eat it then i tell  to everyone it's not good ...
Shut up, dump the shitcoin and go away.

😼 Bitcoin Core (onion)
f69

View Profile
June 07, 2019, 08:19:01 PM

I honestly don't understand why your posts are always so aggressive and sententious.
adamantasaurus

Activity: 700
Merit: 255

View Profile
June 08, 2019, 02:18:14 PM

I just got into crypto when Deeponion came out, after being in crypto for over 2 years now and the experience I gained, I can honestly say I don't think Deeponion is an outright scam at all. I think it was a very ingenious marketing strategy which actually did work (price rose to $18 with all the fomo).

But I don't think deeponion is really anything special and as far as being private I don't think it is really private at all you can still go on the block explorer and look up addresses with balances and what not. SO I came to the conclusion that it is not a scam but it is just a coin that has nothing really special about it, besides the fact that their forum is active but that doesn't really mean that much.

They still didn't implement deepsend as they said they would have. I just don't like the general vibe over at the forum it seems kinda corny to be honest and a little cultish, if there was some good tech behind it I would reinvest but tbh I just don't see anything that interesting and/or special about it but hey if it can 100x again I might throw a few bucks at it and use it to get some more btc Cheesy
USBitcoinServices.Com

Activity: 1666
Merit: 267

Earn bitcoins every hour: USBitcoinServices.com

View Profile WWW
June 08, 2019, 03:00:29 PM

I just got into crypto when Deeponion came out, after being in crypto for over 2 years now and the experience I gained, I can honestly say I don't think Deeponion is an outright scam at all. I think it was a very ingenious marketing strategy which actually did work (price rose to $18 with all the fomo).

But I don't think deeponion is really anything special and as far as being private I don't think it is really private at all you can still go on the block explorer and look up addresses with balances and what not. SO I came to the conclusion that it is not a scam but it is just a coin that has nothing really special about it, besides the fact that their forum is active but that doesn't really mean that much.

They still didn't implement deepsend as they said they would have. I just don't like the general vibe over at the forum it seems kinda corny to be honest and a little cultish, if there was some good tech behind it I would reinvest but tbh I just don't see anything that interesting and/or special about it but hey if it can 100x again I might throw a few bucks at it and use it to get some more btc Cheesy

The developers at DeepOnion officially started getting focused on the DeepSend development, they already got some advance few months ago and now that they are dedicated full time, soon they will be able to deliver this important feature!

adamantasaurus

View Profile
June 09, 2019, 10:41:35 AM

The developers at DeepOnion officially started getting focused on the DeepSend development, they already got some advance few months ago and now that they are dedicated full time, soon they will be able to deliver this important feature!

Yea yea yea they can say and talk all they want until they actually deliver something they've been making that empty promise for two years now. And you didn't comment on all the other points I made... It really seems to be nothing special just another coin in the ether.
Lauda
Legendary

Terminated.

View Profile WWW
June 09, 2019, 11:12:30 AM

They still didn't implement deepsend as they said they would have.
In the end, once they "deliver" then it is going to turn out to be a rewrite (at best) of something that Dash or some other coin implemented ages ago. In what world is that not a scam and anyone promoting it is not an accomplice? Roll Eyes

😼 Bitcoin Core (onion)
adamantasaurus

View Profile
June 09, 2019, 01:33:55 PM

In the end, once they "deliver" then it is going to turn out to be a rewrite (at best) of something that Dash or some other coin implemented ages ago. In what world is that not a scam and anyone promoting it is not an accomplice? Roll Eyes

Oh really it's a copy? I mean it's not a scam in a sense that they aren't scamming people out of their money, but is a scam in a sense that they are just stealing other peoples work and claiming it as their own. But if you go by that definition then nearly 90% of the internet is a scam, facebook, vimeo, piratebay, etc. etc. People see what works and copy what other people do and become their competition. I think that is very bad business practice not a "scam" they are just trying to copy other people and build momentum around their project instead of the competition.

I thought it was an original idea when I got involved with it I barely knew anything about crypto though lol so I think that is 90% of their supporters people that don't really see it for what it is because they aren't as educated.
Juggy777

Activity: 2646
Merit: 686

View Profile
June 09, 2019, 02:33:24 PM

@adamantasarus we share a similar story I too had joined their forum, and collected several deeponions and regret not selling them at $18. When I look back it didn’t look like a scam to me I had interacted with their members, and admin they all seemed nice people to me with noble intentions. However after reading all the information here I’m not sure what to think of them, I guess the sensible thing we all can do is avoid them till we get more clarity on the allegations.
USBitcoinServices.Com

Activity: 1666
Merit: 267

Earn bitcoins every hour: USBitcoinServices.com

View Profile WWW
June 09, 2019, 03:56:42 PM

@adamantasarus we share a similar story I too had joined their forum, and collected several deeponions and regret not selling them at $18. When I look back it didn’t look like a scam to me I had interacted with their members, and admin they all seemed nice people to me with noble intentions. However after reading all the information here I’m not sure what to think of them, I guess the sensible thing we all can do is avoid them till we get more clarity on the allegations.

The developers of the DeepOnion team are focused developing the DeepSend feature, which will bring total privacy to all ONION tx!
Get latest updates here: https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=2683530.new#new

f69

View Profile
June 11, 2019, 05:45:12 AM

Reading the last posts so we should expect Deepsend to be just a vulgar copy of another project. Let's wait for Deepsend to come out and see who's right. I'm really curious.
the-doctor

Activity: 542
Merit: 101

View Profile
July 24, 2019, 01:20:19 PM

Lauda I know it is difficult 4 you to see for you that you are intelegence incompetent (my opionion based on your posts history). Reference: https://medium.com/@briaeliza/why-incompetent-people-often-believe-theyre-smarter-than-everyone-else-11cf2217ba5a
Usually dumb people are not aware that they are dumb, thats the tragedy. In your logic all endevaour to use opensource code is a scam. It is a scam to try to twist invent and all coins besides BTC are scam, even btc should be scam according to your black and white thinking.

See this video and admire yourself, https://www.youtube.com/watch?time_continue=1354&v=H_kyYrbBY1I

It doesnt matter if you are hypothetically right or wrong. I am not 100% sure for deeponion, but if past is indicator for the future deeponion is top 20 coin bby their efforts and management skills so far. Time will tell / and it is less important.

What I am sure is that people like you who's job is beeing live troll is toxic, for the community for inovation for progress in general, screem all over the blog like little girl and yet, I do not see you to protect real scammed people from hundrets missing rip off projects, usually lived 1-2 months, 100's ico's... pump and dump scam projects. Scam exchanges with fake volume etc etc..

DeepOnion    ▬▬  Anonymous and Untraceable  ▬▬    ENJOY YOUR PRIVACY  •  JOIN DEEPONION
▐▐▐▐▐▐▐▐   ANN  Whitepaper  Facebook  Twitter  Telegram  Discord    ▌▌▌▌▌▌▌▌
Get $ONION  (✔Cryptopia  ✔KuCoin)  |  VoteCentral  Register NOW!  |  Download DeepOnion
pedrog
Legendary

Activity: 2786
Merit: 1031

View Profile
July 26, 2019, 01:03:32 PM

Lauda I know it is difficult 4 you to see for you that you are intelegence incompetent (my opionion based on your posts history). Reference: https://medium.com/@briaeliza/why-incompetent-people-often-believe-theyre-smarter-than-everyone-else-11cf2217ba5a
Usually dumb people are not aware that they are dumb, thats the tragedy. In your logic all endevaour to use opensource code is a scam. It is a scam to try to twist invent and all coins besides BTC are scam, even btc should be scam according to your black and white thinking.

See this video and admire yourself, https://www.youtube.com/watch?time_continue=1354&v=H_kyYrbBY1I

It doesnt matter if you are hypothetically right or wrong. I am not 100% sure for deeponion, but if past is indicator for the future deeponion is top 20 coin bby their efforts and management skills so far. Time will tell / and it is less important.

What I am sure is that people like you who's job is beeing live troll is toxic, for the community for inovation for progress in general, screem all over the blog like little girl and yet, I do not see you to protect real scammed people from hundrets missing rip off projects, usually lived 1-2 months, 100's ico's... pump and dump scam projects. Scam exchanges with fake volume etc etc..

"Past performance is no guarantee of future results."

You'll learn the hard way, hard way is the best way, you'll not make the same mistake again.

mosprognoz

Activity: 868
Merit: 278

View Profile
July 26, 2019, 02:05:20 PM

I am not 100% sure for deeponion

Sure for 100% scam that made a Chinese scammer a millionaire ?  You are just another immoral paid shill, who will shill for any scam that is paying out.
cherry11800

Activity: 868
Merit: 251

View Profile
September 06, 2019, 01:40:57 PM

Hello everyone! Deepsend preliminary test has been released, I don't know about technology, I would like to ask how to find out the sender and receiver,I hope to get your help.Thanks
Link:
https://deeponion.org/community/threads/deepsend-transactions-started-appearing-on-deeponion-blockchain.42761/
Lauda
Legendary

Terminated.

View Profile WWW
September 06, 2019, 01:44:38 PM

Hello everyone! Deepsend preliminary test has been released, I don't know about technology, I would like to ask how to find out the sender and receiver,I hope to get your help.Thanks
Link:
https://deeponion.org/community/threads/deepsend-transactions-started-appearing-on-deeponion-blockchain.42761/
Dash-copycat, classic scamcoin. Nothing to see there.

😼 Bitcoin Core (onion)
dearbesz1219

Activity: 924
Merit: 500

View Profile
September 06, 2019, 01:46:49 PM

Link:
And what about Litecoin or Dogecoin? How they differ from Bitcoin? We can´t say that they are scam, even they used same code - it is an open source, so why not?
I am not a DeepOnion shiller, but just talking that there are many working cryptocurrencies that copied Bitcoin or another successful altcoin.
Lauda
Legendary

Terminated.

View Profile WWW
September 06, 2019, 01:47:35 PM

Link:
And what about Litecoin or Dogecoin? How they differ from Bitcoin? We can´t say that they are scam, even they used same code - it is an open source, so why not?
They don't claim to be something that they are not, i.e. they are not fraudulent. I'm glad I flagged this scam coin on time to prevent more people from getting hurt financially:

😼 Bitcoin Core (onion)
Pages: « 1 ... 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 79 80 81 82 83 84 85 86 87 88 89 90 91 92 93 94 95 96 97 98 99 100 101 102 103 104 105 106 107 108 109 110 111 112 113 114 115 [116] 117 118 119 »
  Print  

Jump to: