Bitcoin Forum
December 11, 2017, 04:47:05 AM *
News: Latest stable version of Bitcoin Core: 0.15.1  [Torrent].

Home   Help Search Donate Login Register  
Pages: « 1 ... 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 [67] 68 69 70 71 72 »
  Print  
Author Topic: WARNING DeepOnion is a SCAM, proof inside!  (Read 40344 times)
joshki

Activity: 154

View Profile
December 05, 2017, 06:59:58 PM

The one who has no credibility is your scam developer crypto-rainbow. And yes, he wrote himself that he is from China. Otherwise how could I know? Anyway, what does it matter? What matters is the -16 trust rating he accumulated. That speaks for itself

The dev said you got banned for dumping your airdropped coins and making multiple accounts to cheat the system. 
Well, that also speaks for itself, it is a complete lie. I bought almost 1000 Onions just before I was banned. Maybe you need to ask the monkii guy, because he did it. Not for dumping my coins, which would anyway be 100% legit as they are my coins, no, for speaking up about the domination spam. They wiped their traces, so there is no prove of it either way. But it's not my problem anyway. I do not run a scam operation and I do not need to be afraid of the truth.
Buddy, I may not be sure about the exact reason you were banned from the DeepOnion forum, but seeing your behavior in this thread, the person who banned you was 100% correct in doing so and the rest of the forum a favor. You're like the ex who doesn't understand why he was dumped and keeps stalking his girlfriend. I haven't seen such an obsessive personality in a while. You want my advice? Leave DeepOnion alone and find another crypto to make you profit. What you're doing is a) toxic and b) free advertisement for DeepOnion. So, you're not gaining anything.

Great analysis noobie!!

Oh wait, nobody cares what you think.
The money raised from these ads will be used to pay for improved forum software and other useful stuff.
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction. Advertise here.

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
MadMac

Activity: 98

View Profile
December 05, 2017, 07:05:07 PM

You guys really need to learn to read. I'm out of DO. It's a shitcoin after all, made me some good money, ok, but now that the premined dump sets in, I'm out.

Let your crypto-rainbows get rich, it's your money, not mine to sponsor them.

Enjoy the flight Smiley
obszoenling

Activity: 182

View Profile
December 05, 2017, 07:05:16 PM

The one who has no credibility is your scam developer crypto-rainbow. And yes, he wrote himself that he is from China. Otherwise how could I know? Anyway, what does it matter? What matters is the -16 trust rating he accumulated. That speaks for itself

The dev said you got banned for dumping your airdropped coins and making multiple accounts to cheat the system. 
Well, that also speaks for itself, it is a complete lie. I bought almost 1000 Onions just before I was banned. Maybe you need to ask the monkii guy, because he did it. Not for dumping my coins, which would anyway be 100% legit as they are my coins, no, for speaking up about the domination spam. They wiped their traces, so there is no prove of it either way. But it's not my problem anyway. I do not run a scam operation and I do not need to be afraid of the truth.
Buddy, I may not be sure about the exact reason you were banned from the DeepOnion forum, but seeing your behavior in this thread, the person who banned you was 100% correct in doing so and the rest of the forum a favor. You're like the ex who doesn't understand why he was dumped and keeps stalking his girlfriend. I haven't seen such an obsessive personality in a while. You want my advice? Leave DeepOnion alone and find another crypto to make you profit. What you're doing is a) toxic and b) free advertisement for DeepOnion. So, you're not gaining anything.

Great analysis noobie!!

You should care, because he is on point. It's always good for a laugh, but in the end it actually pretty sad that people take so much effort in something ridiculously.

▀     DeepOnion  |  TOR Integrated & Secured  [ Facebook  Telegram  Bitcointalk  Twitter  Youtube  Reddit ]     ▀
Your Anonymity Guaranteed  ★  Your Assets Secured by TOR  ★  Guard Your Privacy!   ❱❱❱ JOIN AIRDROP NOW!
▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬  File Authenticity Guaranteed by DeepVault  ▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬
chino3

Activity: 2

View Profile
December 05, 2017, 07:13:08 PM

so basically a pyramid pump-n-dump scheme?
dogebearman

Activity: 168

View Profile
December 05, 2017, 07:40:04 PM

Great analysis noobie!!

That's why you quoted and answered it, right?

▀     DeepOnion  |  TOR Integrated & Secured  [ Facebook  Telegram  Bitcointalk  Twitter  Youtube  Reddit ]     ▀
Your Anonymity Guaranteed  ★  Your Assets Secured by TOR  ★  Guard Your Privacy!   ❱❱❱ JOIN AIRDROP NOW!
Spoetnik
Legendary

Activity: 1470

FUD Philanthropist™

View Profile
December 05, 2017, 08:02:27 PM

Wrote that already, you can do arbitrage trading at Cryptopia. Sell in LTC market and buy back in BTC market. It's the only coin I know of with such a spread, due to them forcing their "airdrop" participants to have the coins in their wallet to get a weekly dividend (which is not an airdrop as they pretend).

WOW it just gets better & better  Cheesy

How much more "legit" can this shit coin get ?

FUD first & ask questions later™
BTCMILLIONAIRE

Activity: 714

Blocklancer - Freelance on the Blockchain

View Profile WWW
December 05, 2017, 08:06:11 PM

Wrote that already, you can do arbitrage trading at Cryptopia. Sell in LTC market and buy back in BTC market. It's the only coin I know of with such a spread, due to them forcing their "airdrop" participants to have the coins in their wallet to get a weekly dividend (which is not an airdrop as they pretend).

WOW it just gets better & better  Cheesy

How much more "legit" can this shit coin get ?
Time will tell. I'm glad I stayed out of it though.

It looked like it could just barely end up being legit originally, but the new rules have tilted it so far into ponzi scheme territory that I wouldn't even throw monopoly money at it.

longlivecapitalism

Activity: 36

View Profile
December 06, 2017, 12:08:12 AM

Great analysis noobie!!

You should care, because he is on point. It's always good for a laugh, but in the end it actually pretty sad that people take so much effort in something ridiculously.
It's okay, I don't mind people who are just trying to tear me down for being a newbie in crypto. I'm not a newbie in life or trading, though. In fact, I'm an Economics major and I know for a fact that my Economics class would laugh these bozos out of town for their stupidity. I'm actually chuckling right now, typing these lines.

Not to mention that every time I try to present a logical argument someone will reply with an insult. And people are reading this, people who hopefully have the common sense to see who is right and who is wrong here. Oh, well, I tried  Grin
bestbiz9

Activity: 251

View Profile
December 06, 2017, 03:38:36 AM

Wow..really ? I don't want to make quick conclusions, but it doesn't sound all right to me.Will be watching it closely and see how it ends !

..C..
........What is C?.........
...........ICO            Dec 1st – Dec 30th............
       ............Open            Dec 1st- Dec 30th............
...................ANN thread      Bounty....................

xhienigat

Activity: 280

View Profile
December 06, 2017, 03:43:05 AM

Wow..really ? I don't want to make quick conclusions, but it doesn't sound all right to me.Will be watching it closely and see how it ends !
Same here I don't want to judge right away and besides most of all coins can be scam if the team want to scam people. DeepOnion is still very new and still have room to grow lets wait for it to make changes. As long as the dev is active and doing well then I am going to follow this project.

MadMac

View Profile
December 06, 2017, 06:56:42 AM

Ponzi is in full swing now, it is cleverly done, but still obvious.

According to DO they gain 500 new members each week. This means each of them has to buy 100 of an otherwise worthless premined coin.

This makes it 500 x 100 x 3.10$ = 155kUS$ each week in free income for the anonymous "developers" while the price is still artificially driven higher and lemming growth increases as well. Wondering if they pay tax on it Wink.

Trading volume is significantly up now, meaning the dump of premined coins has already begun. The threshold to trigger this appears to have been a price of 2.5$ per coin.
Sarastiche

Activity: 70

View Profile
December 06, 2017, 08:10:58 AM

Deep onion one of the most hype airdrop this year,I hope the news of it been a scam is false.Too much airdrop this year

Ligrev

View Profile
December 06, 2017, 09:28:17 AM

I am really curious to see how this is going to play out!
I guess we will definitely know when the airdrop is over.

joshki

View Profile
December 06, 2017, 10:31:27 AM

According to DO they gain 500 new members each week. This means each of them has to buy 100 of an otherwise worthless premined coin.

This makes it 500 x 100 x 3.10$ = 155kUS$ each week in free income for the anonymous "developers" while the price is still artificially driven higher and lemming growth increases as well. Wondering if they pay tax on it Wink.

Trading volume is significantly up now, meaning the dump of premined coins has already begun. The threshold to trigger this appears to have been a price of 2.5$ per coin.

I'm really curious to know how many of the early airdrop participants are sock puppet accounts.
dogebearman

Activity: 168

View Profile
December 06, 2017, 11:18:38 AM

I'm really curious to know how many of the early airdrop participants are sock puppet accounts.
They could have just increased the amount of the coins they keep for themselfs, no need to set up sock puppet accounts. But it shows pretty good that your thoughts are not driven by straight reasoning but paranoia.

▀     DeepOnion  |  TOR Integrated & Secured  [ Facebook  Telegram  Bitcointalk  Twitter  Youtube  Reddit ]     ▀
Your Anonymity Guaranteed  ★  Your Assets Secured by TOR  ★  Guard Your Privacy!   ❱❱❱ JOIN AIRDROP NOW!
MadMac

View Profile
December 06, 2017, 11:29:35 AM

Why would I be paranoid? I'm not involved in this scam business, coins sold, done. I just watch it and I find it interesting.

Did you notice the immense volume going up the last few days? That is not DO members dropping their coins in the thousands in single transactions. That is the premined coins that are now introduced into the market step by step, not to spoil the price at once.

There are 18 million of them in the hands of the anonymous "developers". At the current price of ~3.8x$ that makes it a whopping 70 million dollar in hard cash. And all you lemmings are paying for it.

I'm just wondering when the tax authorities get interested in this "anonymous operation".  
NeonXL

Activity: 112

Best IoT Platform Based on Blockchain

View Profile
December 06, 2017, 11:36:23 AM

I think this will nver happen since the very first organization which will stop this from happening may be the government by itself, I believe that they'll try to manage bitcoin because of their greediness more than money.e
You are absolutely wrong. The state should not interfere in these matters, regulation is the business of the market, so we need a free market, scam must be destroyed by the market.

joshki

View Profile
December 06, 2017, 11:46:45 AM

They could have just increased the amount of the coins they keep for themselfs, no need to set up sock puppet accounts. But it shows pretty good that your thoughts are not driven by straight reasoning but paranoia.

No, you don't understand marketing.  Making up a coin and keeping it all for yourself doesn't accomplish anything.  Making up a coin and generating a fuckton of fake buzz about it through a fake "airdrop" campaign using sockpuppet accounts -- now that makes money.
diguyo

View Profile
December 06, 2017, 11:50:54 AM

Strong basic math there, but I don't see what your actual point is? Surely if this 'dump' had begun the price would be on the decline rather than increasing? Surely and influx in sell orders, then basic economics would say supply outweighs demands and the price falls?

You mention 'artificially driven higher', but don't mention how.

I'm not having a go at you, I just want to understand your point of view and why you are saying these things.

As someone that's part of the community, I can assure you that the dev team and those around them have been nothing but approachable, transparent and helpful. It's genuinely a great, active, community with really really dedicated people.

▀     DeepOnion  |  TOR Integrated & Secured  [ Facebook  Telegram  Bitcointalk  Twitter  Youtube  Reddit ]     ▀
Your Anonymity Guaranteed  ★  Your Assets Secured by TOR  ★  Guard Your Privacy!   ❱❱❱ JOIN AIRDROP NOW!
MadMac

View Profile
December 06, 2017, 12:30:10 PM

Pretty simple, they just started to dump the premined coins at a low rate. It is multiple orders in the high 3 and 4 digits now, these are certainly not normal members selling their coins 2 days before the "airdrop". The increased volume speaks also for this.

It's a predictable game, price stagnates, reduce the dump. price goes up, increase the dump. Just don't do it all at once or it will collapse.
Pages: « 1 ... 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 [67] 68 69 70 71 72 »
  Print  

Jump to:  

Sponsored by , a Bitcoin-accepting VPN.