Bitcoin Forum
December 16, 2017, 08:48:36 PM *
News: Latest stable version of Bitcoin Core: 0.15.1  [Torrent].

Home   Help Search Donate Login Register  
Pages: « 1 ... 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 [66] 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 »
  Print  
Author Topic: WARNING DeepOnion is a SCAM, proof inside!  (Read 41907 times)
dogebearman

Activity: 168

View Profile
December 05, 2017, 12:59:31 PM

I'm planing to announce a coin called "suck my dick" with same rules like deeponion, but signature will look like this "I'm a dick sucker".  I'm more than sure that if I will pay more "dick sucking" coins than Crypto Rainbow does, all of deeponion paid shills will agree to support my project, post endless posts in my thread and wear mentioned signature. You guys will support anything that pays out, because all of you are immoral mutherfuckers that will sell out anything and anybody for a couple bucks a week.
Why are you fudders so obsessed by the words "dick" and "asshole" and sucking dicks in general? Ever thought about reading Freud?

▀     DeepOnion  |  TOR Integrated & Secured  [ Facebook  Telegram  Bitcointalk  Twitter  Youtube  Reddit ]     ▀
Your Anonymity Guaranteed  ★  Your Assets Secured by TOR  ★  Guard Your Privacy!   ❱❱❱ JOIN AIRDROP NOW!
▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬  File Authenticity Guaranteed by DeepVault  ▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction. Advertise here.

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
noeeel

Activity: 196

View Profile
December 05, 2017, 01:26:00 PM

DeepOnion is not a scam. This thread is a scam! They claim to have "proof inside"!

Please post a link of this proof! If you cannot we have our proof that this thread is a scam!

▀     DeepOnion  |  TOR Integrated & Secured  [ Facebook  Telegram  Bitcointalk  Twitter  Youtube  Reddit ]     ▀
Your Anonymity Guaranteed  ★  Your Assets Secured by TOR  ★  Guard Your Privacy!   ❱❱❱ JOIN AIRDROP NOW!
MadMac

Activity: 98

View Profile
December 05, 2017, 02:42:59 PM

DeepOnion is not a scam. This thread is a scam! They claim to have "proof inside"!

Please post a link of this proof! If you cannot we have our proof that this thread is a scam!

Today getting funky? What did you smoke?  Grin
noeeel

View Profile
December 05, 2017, 02:47:32 PM

Today getting funky? What did you smoke?  Grin

Yeah just another post from you, where you do not post any relevant information. Again and again, tried to have a serious conversation with you guys is not possible, you just state false information. Why dont you post the link with your "proof", instead of just triying to sabotage an educated discussion with your posts?

▀     DeepOnion  |  TOR Integrated & Secured  [ Facebook  Telegram  Bitcointalk  Twitter  Youtube  Reddit ]     ▀
Your Anonymity Guaranteed  ★  Your Assets Secured by TOR  ★  Guard Your Privacy!   ❱❱❱ JOIN AIRDROP NOW!
MadMac

View Profile
December 05, 2017, 02:51:08 PM

Today getting funky? What did you smoke?  Grin

Yeah just another post from you, where you do not post any relevant information. Again and again, tried to have a serious conversation with you guys is not possible, you just state false information. Why dont you post the link with your "proof", instead of just triying to sabotage an educated discussion with your posts?
The only one making bubbles is you and your Onion fanboys over there in the clap your own shoulders thread.

Information is provided here in the thread and also available elsewhere. Just because you can not read does not mean we do your homework for you, FUDer Smiley

And so you know, I separated myself today finally from that scam coin, must say for a nice profit, thanks to you lemmings. Can only cross the fingers that most of you get out before it is too late. The volume picked up now, meaning the dump of premined coins is starting now. Bit earlier than expected but it needs time for the 18 million coins to get sold without spoiling the price. Quite clever scheme I have to say again.
GayOfThrones

Activity: 140

View Profile
December 05, 2017, 02:55:47 PM

With DeepOnion capitalisation and its community happily rising and rising this thread is starting to look increasingly surreal...

noeeel

View Profile
December 05, 2017, 03:02:20 PM

It is not provided! The first page of the thread states they dump coins quickly with some dead links. Now we have 20th Airdrops behind and everything works as planned. The coin is doing very well, is your motivation that you are just jealous? Even one of the team members showed his face for the project. Just because they do not provide full names makes this a scam? There are many other very successful projects where the devs stayed anonymous. Do you know the biggest one of this: Yeah Bitcoin, or do you know who Saoshi Nakamoto is? Oh and he did some preming.. Bitcoin is a scam?

Instead of just linking to your "proof", you take time and energy to add nothing here with your postsand just sabotage the discussion further. Everybody who reads this will see this. You are really acting like a embittered person....

ra213

Activity: 70

View Profile
December 05, 2017, 03:03:19 PM

With DeepOnion capitalisation and its community happily rising and rising this thread is starting to look increasingly surreal...

Any publicity is good publicity. This thread helps deeponion to increase his market share Grin

MadMac

View Profile
December 05, 2017, 03:03:25 PM

Did you read what I just wrote? I'm out of your scam business. Get happy and buy an island from your returns. No hard feelings Cheesy
noeeel

View Profile
December 05, 2017, 03:05:40 PM

Did you read what I just wrote? I'm out of your scam business. Get happy and buy an island from your returns. No hard feelings Cheesy

lol, you are really a clown..

To everyone: Please read carfully the last pages, you can see on what mission clown MadMac is here.

MadMac

View Profile
December 05, 2017, 03:06:44 PM

To everyone: Please read carfully the last pages, you can see on what mission clown MadMac is here.
Please explain. And spare me your aggressive PMs. Really a low level character you are.
noeeel

View Profile
December 05, 2017, 03:13:27 PM

Please explain. And spare me your aggressive PMs. Really a low level character you are.

Think about what you are saying in what kind of manner. We have the saying, how it shouts into the forrst so it comes back.

I PMed you: "How crazy are you? Just post the link to your scam proof instead of making shit posts over and over? Are you paid for scaming?"

I dont need to explain something, I just asked for your proof, which you cannot come up with, becuase you dont have this proof. Instead you are not adding anything and just sabotaging this discussion.

MadMac

View Profile
December 05, 2017, 03:17:16 PM

Welcome to my Ignore list, timewaster.
dogebearman

Activity: 168

View Profile
December 05, 2017, 03:22:41 PM

Welcome to my Ignore list, timewaster.
If someone requires a proof you ignore him.

Thanks for finally admitting that you have no proof.

▀     DeepOnion  |  TOR Integrated & Secured  [ Facebook  Telegram  Bitcointalk  Twitter  Youtube  Reddit ]     ▀
Your Anonymity Guaranteed  ★  Your Assets Secured by TOR  ★  Guard Your Privacy!   ❱❱❱ JOIN AIRDROP NOW!
pedrog
Legendary

Activity: 1652

View Profile
December 05, 2017, 03:25:22 PM

It is quite impressive how value still holds, lack of liquidity might be a reason...

People put their money in anything, even in these coins with lack of development and nothing new to add to the ecosystem.

MadMac

View Profile
December 05, 2017, 03:26:08 PM

Again, it's not my fault that you can not read and comprehend.
MadMac

View Profile
December 05, 2017, 05:58:14 PM

Some big sell orders coming in now. So the sell off of the premined coins has really started.
longlivecapitalism

Activity: 42

View Profile
December 05, 2017, 06:58:38 PM

The one who has no credibility is your scam developer crypto-rainbow. And yes, he wrote himself that he is from China. Otherwise how could I know? Anyway, what does it matter? What matters is the -16 trust rating he accumulated. That speaks for itself

The dev said you got banned for dumping your airdropped coins and making multiple accounts to cheat the system.  
Well, that also speaks for itself, it is a complete lie. I bought almost 1000 Onions just before I was banned. Maybe you need to ask the monkii guy, because he did it. Not for dumping my coins, which would anyway be 100% legit as they are my coins, no, for speaking up about the domination spam. They wiped their traces, so there is no prove of it either way. But it's not my problem anyway. I do not run a scam operation and I do not need to be afraid of the truth.
Buddy, I may not be sure about the exact reason you were banned from the DeepOnion forum, but seeing your behavior in this thread, the person who banned you was 100% correct in doing so and the rest of the forum a favor. You're like the ex who doesn't understand why he was dumped and keeps stalking his girlfriend. I haven't seen such an obsessive personality in a while. You want my advice? Leave DeepOnion alone and find another crypto to make you profit. What you're doing is a) toxic and b) free advertisement for DeepOnion. So, you're not gaining anything.

joshki

Activity: 154

View Profile
December 05, 2017, 06:59:58 PM

The one who has no credibility is your scam developer crypto-rainbow. And yes, he wrote himself that he is from China. Otherwise how could I know? Anyway, what does it matter? What matters is the -16 trust rating he accumulated. That speaks for itself

The dev said you got banned for dumping your airdropped coins and making multiple accounts to cheat the system. 
Well, that also speaks for itself, it is a complete lie. I bought almost 1000 Onions just before I was banned. Maybe you need to ask the monkii guy, because he did it. Not for dumping my coins, which would anyway be 100% legit as they are my coins, no, for speaking up about the domination spam. They wiped their traces, so there is no prove of it either way. But it's not my problem anyway. I do not run a scam operation and I do not need to be afraid of the truth.
Buddy, I may not be sure about the exact reason you were banned from the DeepOnion forum, but seeing your behavior in this thread, the person who banned you was 100% correct in doing so and the rest of the forum a favor. You're like the ex who doesn't understand why he was dumped and keeps stalking his girlfriend. I haven't seen such an obsessive personality in a while. You want my advice? Leave DeepOnion alone and find another crypto to make you profit. What you're doing is a) toxic and b) free advertisement for DeepOnion. So, you're not gaining anything.

Great analysis noobie!!

Oh wait, nobody cares what you think.
MadMac

View Profile
December 05, 2017, 07:05:07 PM

You guys really need to learn to read. I'm out of DO. It's a shitcoin after all, made me some good money, ok, but now that the premined dump sets in, I'm out.

Let your crypto-rainbows get rich, it's your money, not mine to sponsor them.

Enjoy the flight Smiley
Pages: « 1 ... 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 [66] 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 »
  Print  

Jump to:  

Sponsored by , a Bitcoin-accepting VPN.