Bitcoin Forum
April 28, 2024, 07:39:35 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Warning: One or more bitcointalk.org users have reported that they believe that the creator of this topic displays some red flags which make them high-risk. (Login to see the detailed trust ratings.) While the bitcointalk.org administration does not verify such claims, you should proceed with extreme caution.
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 [12] 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 »  All
  Print  
Author Topic: Best Altcoin  (Read 8980 times)
publicjud
Legendary

Activity: 1120
Merit: 1003

twet.ch/inv/62d7ae96

View Profile
March 24, 2018, 06:29:22 PM

For me the best coin is ETH. This coin is very fast, reliable and constantly growing (by tech and hopefully by price). I use it to make payments due to low fees and fast speed of transactions. It is realy convenient to hold and use.

Join Twetch twet.ch/inv/62d7ae96

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.
matipoto

Activity: 85
Merit: 2

Join The Blockchain Revolution In Logistics

View Profile
March 24, 2018, 06:59:36 PM

For me, Ethereum for sure will be a game changer and I think the price will increase consistently. Also EOS I think is a good coin where to invest.

SMART CONTAINERS : https://smartcontainers.ch/
Temperature-sensitive logistics.   Revolutionized.
morgan4140

Activity: 434
Merit: 100

View Profile
March 24, 2018, 06:59:48 PM

I think TKY, GLA, OBSIDIAN is the best investment to date. Almost all of them have finished product, there will be great news soon.
soloinvestor

Activity: 182
Merit: 0

View Profile
March 24, 2018, 10:38:03 PM

In my opinion, it is better to make your own research and trust your guts.
I was asking myself what to do when cryptocurrency goes down and found out that the most of the privacy coins are undervalued right now.

The best opportunity is to find a privacy-related project with a low total supply (less than 100M), that way the price will be increasing much faster.

I recently found one project called Ethereum Meta, it is related to anonymity and untraceable transaction. They have a very interesting project to build the Anonymous E-Market Place.

They are on exchanges right now, you can check their website: https://ethermeta.com/
Or even better go through their Bitcointalk thread: https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=2659058.0
Soroskatona

Activity: 168
Merit: 1

View Profile
March 24, 2018, 11:59:37 PM

I'd go with:
ETH, NEO, Arcbloc, Wanchain/similar
As these has nice potencials in the future, with the platforms they create.
777Jolami

Activity: 700
Merit: 14

View Profile
March 25, 2018, 02:50:48 AM

I think the Ethereum can be considered the best altcoin at this point, because the Ethereum is also provided by a secure password and transactions are becoming more quickly. eth platform used in many of the ico project that makes a lot of investors are interested to follow and participate.
dyline

Activity: 58

View Profile
March 25, 2018, 06:23:54 AM
Last edit: August 31, 2018, 11:40:21 AM by dyline

Many people invest in Neo because they have convinced themselves that sooner or later the Chinese government is going to legalize ICOs again but only if Neo is the blockchain is used.Neo is going to help create an entire smart economy, which is where they see the future of blockchain.
maydna

Activity: 2912
Merit: 556

View Profile
March 25, 2018, 06:52:40 AM

I think the Ethereum can be considered the best altcoin at this point, because the Ethereum is also provided by a secure password and transactions are becoming more quickly. eth platform used in many of the ico project that makes a lot of investors are interested to follow and participate.

ethereum could be the best altcoin so far because the price is still too expensive to buy but there is bitcoin cash which expensive too. but I still prefer with ethereum and I think the ethereum trying to compete with bitcoin cash and trying to increase the volume in the market. but don't forget with waves which have to try to expand their project and I see that there is an ico which using waves network and it's trying to compete with ethereum network too.
angrynerd88

Activity: 910
Merit: 253

Hodlers Network

View Profile
March 25, 2018, 11:49:22 AM

Altcoins are best alternative for investment and earn profit.Many altcoin are still cheaper just need to perfect selection.Ether is strong altcoin and best for long term,RIPPLE,CARDANO also worthy coin and best for trading and long term investment.

TACryptoo

Activity: 196

View Profile
March 28, 2018, 09:23:54 PM

why is nobody talking about digibyte ? Isn't it a good project with huge potential ?
What is your'e opinion ?
jeda2000

Activity: 392
Merit: 101

View Profile
March 31, 2018, 12:06:29 PM

It's really hard to get a clear idea of ​​crypto money. Later speculation makes it difficult to say a favorite token. I find it more correct to support the projects I trust in ICO and whitepaper and in my team.
hs84

Activity: 137

View Profile
March 31, 2018, 12:13:33 PM

There are so many altcoins which are really looking pretty
especially at this prices.

i still think we can / will go up in marketcap to at least 1.5b usd.
so that means for me. the hole market x5

sry for telling you that,... but i was super happy to see the prices going down to get some stuff cheap.
i bought the first stuff in july 2017,... then nothing,... to be honest i was getting nervous as well in december,... but i didnt invest more money.
(good luck for me)

now the prices are super cheap.
and its time to buy!!

eth is so much undervalued,...
neo, zilliqua, cardano, iota, lisk and soooo many other projects out of the top 50.

so i am thinking about adding this main altcoins.
shursight

Activity: 728
Merit: 500

View Profile WWW
April 01, 2018, 10:57:06 PM

It's really hard to get a clear idea of ​​crypto money. Later speculation makes it difficult to say a favorite token. I find it more correct to support the projects I trust in ICO and whitepaper and in my team.

What do you mean with this? Which is your favourite altcoin?

For me, Power ledger, NEO, and Ethereum are my favourite ones, their technology is pretty good and i am sure that they will be a huge boom on the next months.

++++++
+++++++   ++++++
+++++++  +++++++
++++++   +++++++
+++++  +++++++++
      ++++++++++     
+++++++  +++++++
+++++++   ++++++
++++++++  ++++++
++++++++   +++++
++++++++   +++++
+++++++

XRPNow
Ripple Price & News
XRP Price / Ripple News /
XRP Price Prediction

++     
++
++
++
++
++
++
++
++
++
++
++

COINDOO
Latest Blockchain and Cryptocurrency News   
Bitcoin News Today

++     
++
++
++
++
++
++
++
++
++
++
++

THECCPRESS
Blockchain & Cryptocurrency Tabloid
Blockchain News Today
yokosan

Activity: 700
Merit: 500

View Profile
April 01, 2018, 11:12:22 PM

I think the number of projects using neo and qtum infrastructure will increase in the new period. and in these, speculative movements can be taken if you like risk. .Smiley
napman

Activity: 196

View Profile
April 01, 2018, 11:45:20 PM

What you guys think which altcoins are the best for investment purpose, mention your reasons too?
For me below are the coins which are best for investment.

Icn (High potential to increase in near future)
Adx (Price is low from ico but price will increase soon)
Vsl  (Profitable)
Eth  (Best option to invest for long term)
Ae (not on exchange yet)
In my opinion, it is better to make your own research and trust your guts.

The most of the privacy coins are undervalued right now.

The best opportunity is to find a privacy-related project with a low total supply (less than 100M), that way the price will be increasing much faster.

I recently found one project called Ethereum Meta, it is related to anonymity and untraceable transaction. They have a very interesting project to build the Anonymous E-Market Place.

They are on Pre-ICO stage right now, you can check their website: https://ethermeta.com/
Or even better go through their Bitcointalk thread: https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=2659058.0
mulukey

Activity: 308
Merit: 10

View Profile
April 02, 2018, 10:19:50 AM

I think the best altcoin is ETH. ETH owns a modern and developed blockchain technology. ETH is increasing its value in the cryptocurrency market. It is also used in many potential ICO projects and is attracting many investors and supporters of ETH. I think in the future ETH will be the best altcoin on the market cryptocurrency
1000 years

Activity: 208

View Profile
April 02, 2018, 11:56:11 AM

What you guys think which altcoins are the best for investment purpose, mention your reasons too?
For me below are the coins which are best for investment.

Icn (High potential to increase in near future)
Adx (Price is low from ico but price will increase soon)
Vsl  (Profitable)
Eth  (Best option to invest for long term)
Ae (not on exchange yet)
I think bitcoin, ethereum, bitcoin cash, zcash and dash are perfect for long-term Coin Investment and are perfect for those of you who do not have time to go online, and can also plan for future investments.

hekimogluburaketem

Activity: 168

View Profile
April 04, 2018, 09:49:45 PM

It is ethereum. Ethereum like a father of altcoins. I prefer ethereum for long-term investment. I have a reason because ethereum is the best altcoin at the moment. eth has a good platform and an increase in real project. so I believe the ethereum will increase in the future more than now.
Jb_015

Activity: 52

View Profile
April 04, 2018, 10:17:57 PM

Right now I think DeepOnion, because everybody hodles it. Only down 30% while eth 50-60. Neo and cardano are solid, just have to wait!
ArtisTurba

Activity: 74

View Profile
April 06, 2018, 08:43:57 AM

https://cdn-images-1.medium.com/max/800/1*-Z_yrtCCpe5oN6-TW7o_Rg.png

Sounds too good to be true? The Artis Turba ICO is already over and with $5 million in funds the team has already started with the development of the Artis Turba Exchange - and it is expected to be live in June 2018 from where these earnings will be implemented Cool

Forward Together!

Check out the Artis Turba ANN
https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=2539340.0
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 [12] 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 »  All
  Print  

Jump to: