Bitcoin Forum
April 28, 2024, 05:46:01 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Warning: One or more bitcointalk.org users have reported that they believe that the creator of this topic displays some red flags which make them high-risk. (Login to see the detailed trust ratings.) While the bitcointalk.org administration does not verify such claims, you should proceed with extreme caution.
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 [16] 17 18 19 20 21 22 »  All
  Print  
Author Topic: Best Altcoin  (Read 8980 times)
shelimy

Activity: 140
Merit: 10

View Profile
April 22, 2018, 07:17:57 PM

Currently for me ETH and LTC are the best coins in the market crypto, although BCC is currently above the ETH price but I think it will not last long, because ETH has good potential for more advanced than BCC.

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
Once a transaction has 6 confirmations, it is extremely unlikely that an attacker without at least 50% of the network's computation power would be able to reverse it.
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.
supercanada1

Activity: 798
Merit: 253

View Profile
April 22, 2018, 08:19:47 PM

I think that now there are a lot of good altcoin to invest, the market is gradually restore, reviews the altcoin also is gradually restored. I recommend investing in ETH because prices are stable and strong future development.
I would also suggest to go for Ethereum first. It is the number one altcoin and has maintained this position for years now. Ethereum is a little slow in making progress but the best thing about this coin is that one can trust it with his money. It has the most potential to survive. If we look at the community of supporters, indeed it is a big one like that of bitcoin. Talking of that, bitcoin should be the first priority of investor.
easemypain

Activity: 448
Merit: 2

View Profile WWW
April 22, 2018, 08:29:34 PM
Last edit: April 23, 2018, 10:29:26 AM by easemypain

Any coin can be best depends on what level the coin has reached in its roadmap, the advisory team behind the project and the rest. so nobody can outright say htis and that coin is the best. if you see the potentials in any coin invest in it, it will take a question of time to be very productive.

MINTER - WE MINT COINS AND CREATE THE INTERNET OF MONEY
▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
https://www.minter.networ
mwaqar17

Activity: 462
Merit: 14

View Profile
April 22, 2018, 08:54:34 PM

What you guys think which altcoins are the best for investment purpose, mention your reasons too?
For me below are the coins which are best for investment.

Icn (High potential to increase in near future)
Adx (Price is low from ico but price will increase soon)
Vsl  (Profitable)
Eth  (Best option to invest for long term)
Ae (not on exchange yet)

In my opinion there are some more

LOC (lock chain) Constant price in crashed market and  now increasing

HBZ (Helbiz coin) Huge potential for increasing , plus huge amount invested in ICO

EOZ Increasing rapidly
Mr Airdrop Infinity Lover

Merit: 0

View Profile
April 25, 2018, 04:33:11 PM

Indeed one of the best would be THUG, They have a very well detailed whitepaper and a very good vision for the THUG community..For me i hink that if they care about their members they will definitly progress and most likely to succeed. Grab yours now while u can☺☺
soloinvestor

Activity: 182

View Profile
April 25, 2018, 08:46:41 PM

What you guys think which altcoins are the best for investment purpose, mention your reasons too?

Icn (High potential to increase in near future)
Adx (Price is low from ico but price will increase soon)
Vsl  (Profitable)
Eth  (Best option to invest for long term)
Ae (not on exchange yet)

In my opinion, it is better to make your own research and trust your guts.
I was asking myself what to do when cryptocurrency goes down and found out that the most of the privacy coins are undervalued right now.

The best opportunity is to find a privacy-related project with a low total supply (less than 100M), that way the price will be increasing much faster.

I recently found one project called Ethereum Meta, it is related to anonymity and untraceable transaction. They have a very interesting project to build the Anonymous E-Market Place.

They are on exchanges right now, you can check their website: https://ethermeta.com/
Or even better go through their Bitcointalk thread: https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=2659058.0
Carterwyang

Activity: 184

View Profile
April 25, 2018, 09:52:42 PM

Indeed one of the best would be THUG, They have a very well detailed whitepaper and a very good vision for the THUG community..For me i hink that if they care about their members they will definitly progress and most likely to succeed. Grab yours now while u can☺☺

Wow, taking in consideration your nickname, i have only thing to say, you are probably being paid for shilling that coin in here, that is the only reason of why you are promoting that crappycoin in here, am i right or not?
plankton66

Activity: 183

View Profile
April 25, 2018, 10:38:15 PM

Currently for me ETH and LTC are the best coins in the market crypto, although BCC is currently above the ETH price but I think it will not last long, because ETH has good potential for more advanced than BCC.

I agree with what you say for ETH, yes indeed if on altcoin ETH is one of the coins that have excellent potential for the future.
because we can not doubt with the project developed by the owner and ETH team itself for the future prospects are more advanced.
andy16

Activity: 68

View Profile
April 25, 2018, 11:10:58 PM

Decred and CRS  Smiley
Akses01

View Profile
April 26, 2018, 02:49:26 AM

Many coin2 can be for us to invest in long term gan, I believe in ETH, NEO, BCH. All three will bring a very good victory in the next 2 years, And when the wave platform is over, the waves will be an opportunity for us at the end of 2018
jerix

Activity: 168

View Profile
April 26, 2018, 03:44:28 AM

What do you guys think which altcoins are the best for investment purpose, mention your reasons too?

In (High potential to increase in near future)
Adx (Price is low from ico but the price will increase soon)
Vsl  (Profitable)
Eth  (Best option to invest for the long term)
Ae (not on exchange yet)
The best Altcoin I can invest in the long run is Ethereum and Bitcoin. I choose Ethereum and Bitcoin because I'm sure these coins will not disappoint. Seeing the development of Bitcoin and Ethereum from year to year very rapidly and the price must always be high every year.
gadgetnerd

Activity: 136

View Profile
April 26, 2018, 04:54:32 AM

If there is a coin I trust in my technology and future, it is Ethereum. Even in the most troubled times, a vehicle that does not miss out on its own investors

Ethereum is very suitable to invest in long term terms and very profitable. Possibly within a few months its
value can exceed $ 900 still awaits a very positive future ahead. We also need to know that
We can invest in this currency in the long term.

Mr Airdrop Infinity Lover

View Profile
April 26, 2018, 06:07:44 AM

Best for me i would rather try out something new like THUG for sure, this coin has a lot of potential in the future and has gained the trust of their community in a short lapse of time, anyone who knows about them can tell u if im wrong or not..ofcourse im talking about long term investment for the patient ones 😊😊
SloggerSasha

View Profile
May 03, 2018, 02:09:19 PM

I would recommend joining the project Pavocoin. This is a way for farmers to better track their product and test results, and for better brands as a provider of safe, high quality, environmentally friendly products.
Baronggot

Activity: 434
Merit: 100

View Profile
May 04, 2018, 11:50:42 PM

I have no doubt about it that ETH is the best altcoin or cryptocurrency next to bitcoin. Thanks to its remarkable market cap that put ether in the second place as far as market cap is concern. I believe that ether will have blast this year compared to last year.

tondenga2122

Activity: 490
Merit: 13

View Profile
May 05, 2018, 12:06:40 AM

ETH would be the best Altcoins I think. It's technology already been used by many projects with using the Ethereum based token.
And if you look the fact, Ethereum is the 2nd top of crypto coins right now (Based on Coinmarketcap).
So there's no doubt that Ethereum is the best altcoin at the moment.
BryanK

Activity: 812
Merit: 250

View Profile
May 05, 2018, 05:06:33 AM

Don't forget about the other coins from the top 200. I like matrix ai and thekey, gladius and obsidian. I think they will easily rise in price.
extrimals

Activity: 280
Merit: 100

View Profile
May 05, 2018, 11:23:27 AM

Currently, a lot of new progressive ideas, thoughts, a lot of cryptocurrencies in which you can definitely invest, and which will bring you into the plus.
Pasker80

Activity: 52

View Profile
May 06, 2018, 08:56:31 PM

I see the coins on your list are pretty good, and I just want to choose Eth, because eth is a better forward-looking coin and becomes a major network for other coins.
kopijos

Activity: 523
Merit: 11

View Profile
May 06, 2018, 10:58:48 PM

I am still convinced and at my establishment to choose ethereum as the best altcoin coin. I have not been able to see any other potential coins because they still stick to ethereum as a good coin that has a stable price.

|   Facebook   |     Twitter     |                    R A N G E R S                    |    Discord    |    Medium    |
|    Telegram    |                    ─────     PROTOCOL     ─────                    |    Gitbook    |
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 [16] 17 18 19 20 21 22 »  All
  Print  

Jump to: