Bitcoin Forum
April 27, 2024, 11:52:45 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Warning: One or more bitcointalk.org users have reported that they believe that the creator of this topic displays some red flags which make them high-risk. (Login to see the detailed trust ratings.) While the bitcointalk.org administration does not verify such claims, you should proceed with extreme caution.
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 [18] 19 20 21 22 »  All
  Print  
Author Topic: Best Altcoin  (Read 8980 times)
Don_Leonardo

Activity: 182
Merit: 0

View Profile
May 24, 2018, 04:36:28 PM

What you guys think which altcoins are the best for investment purpose, mention your reasons too?
For me below are the coins which are best for investment.

Icn (High potential to increase in near future)
Adx (Price is low from ico but price will increase soon)
Vsl  (Profitable)
Eth  (Best option to invest for long term)
Ae (not on exchange yet)

CAT tokens by BitClave
My favorite blockchain project is BitClave. Nowadays everything we deal with is data. The data drive robotics and electronics, our laptops, servers and much more. A lot of things, actually! I know it’s hard to believe when you hear it for the first time, but the online ads market is worth more than $550b. And it’s also data! The big corporations like Google, Facebook, Amazon, and others collect our data and sell it to advertisers. We think we use the Internet for free, but it’s not like that! There’s nothing for free in this world. We pay for it when we buy products and services because businesses are forced to advertise their products. And they are forced to go to monopolists(Google, Facebook, etc.) So, BitClave is building a decentralized monetized search engine. They’ve already got a few projects working in test mode. Think of it yourself. We’ll own our data. And in case we want to reveal it we’ll get paid by businesses. It will be our money and not Google’s or Facebook’s. Our data will be stored on a blockchain, and we’re gonna have private keys to protect it. Think of it yourself. It's also good for businesses. For the first time in the history of advertising, they'll be able to control their expenses for marketing on the Internet. I guess this video explains their concept well. They also have a Telegram group. Bitclave (https://t.me/BitClaveCommunity)
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=coOgmyEDsgw

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
If you want to be a moderator, report many posts with accuracy. You will be noticed.
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
pstraene

Activity: 364
Merit: 11

View Profile
May 24, 2018, 05:05:22 PM

my best altcoin is still ethereum and sonm. Ethereum is a safe investment and SONM will be a big player in crypto in the future. Every week I buy a little Ethereum and also a little SONM token. I'm looking forward to 2020
pstraene

Activity: 364
Merit: 11

View Profile
May 24, 2018, 05:06:59 PM

The Best altcoin to date is Stratis! A very cool coin that has a great future. Soon there will be the first ICO on its platform.
Do you know when the first ICO comes on Stratis? I could not find anything on the internet. Do you have a link for that. that's really interesting. I also have some stratis in my wallet
so98nn

Activity: 2086
Merit: 603

View Profile
May 24, 2018, 05:15:43 PM

What you guys think which altcoins are the best for investment purpose, mention your reasons too?

Vsl  (Profitable)
Ae (not on exchange yet)
I agree with your list and beleive that ETH definitely stands a bright future being base for many new ICO's and smart contracts prices will reach moon soon.But i want to add some more alts to your list like NEO,EOS,LTC,Waves.They are growing very fast and prices will reach new levels soon and are worth investing.
redwhite037

Activity: 560
Merit: 102

View Profile
May 24, 2018, 05:55:38 PM

You can added two coin waves and Litecoin. Because these are also good coin and i think their future is good .
SloggerSasha

View Profile
May 24, 2018, 06:45:53 PM

I would recommend joining the project Pavocoin. Pavo brings together the needs of the AgTech ecosystem from one platform: secure transactions, secure payments, smart contracts and transactions without cash.
NorihiroName

Activity: 420
Merit: 101

View Profile
May 24, 2018, 11:39:46 PM

for me it's 100% ETH, then I'll point out NEO and XLM because they advertise their own blockchain and technology.

▀▀▀▀▀▀     SWIPE  │ Monetizing mobile engagement data, on the blockchain    ▀▀▀▀▀▀
▄▄▄▄         Whitepaper       Telegram       Twitter       Medium       Reddit          ▄▄▄▄
Linggis

Activity: 210

View Profile WWW
May 25, 2018, 05:13:52 AM

I suggest you invest by using Ethereum.
Although for the long term is not a problem because it will get big benefits from investing using Ethereum.
I'm sure Ethereum is a strong coin and has a good future.
Therefore do not hesitate to invest in using Ethereum anymore.
Geor

Activity: 378
Merit: 100

View Profile
May 29, 2018, 05:05:59 PM

Vsl  (Profitable)
Ae (not on exchange yet)
I think that the Ethk are the best Altcoin well, at least for me and the reason for this is its growth and I think that in the near future it will not go down
SloggerSasha

View Profile
May 29, 2018, 06:16:18 PM

I would recommend that you buy the Pavo tokens. Pavocoin core functionality will be maintained by a utility token - Pavo. Every platform activity will require Pavo to ensure transactions, campaign or contract creation and data validity.
Thyristor

Activity: 471

View Profile
May 29, 2018, 06:44:50 PM

ICN holder's are got big advantages is this coin are added some big exchange that's why daily volume is high.Binance and OkEx is so much pretty exchange.Yep ICN are very promising coin.And personally i have NPSX is just great coin for long term invest.
coolstory

Activity: 211

View Profile
May 29, 2018, 06:49:11 PM

ICN holder's are got big advantages is this coin are added some big exchange that's why daily volume is high.Binance and OkEx is so much pretty exchange.Yep ICN are very promising coin.And personally i have NPSX is just great coin for long term invest.

ICN is risky for me. I tried to have it for some time but I couldn't get profit from my holding. Then I gave up on ICN. Now I'm looking for new altcoins to hold for next weeks. I couldn't find good ones yet. Reading the forum, especially this thread.
Pazifist

Activity: 69

View Profile
May 29, 2018, 06:58:35 PM

axpire isnt the best of the best but a x20-50 eoy. I expect realistic $1 atleast $0,5 if everything is going wrong.
They save really much money of companies with resolvr. they are based on a already established company with huge companies as clients: Coca Cola, NISSAN, IBM, NFL and more.
They have a utility token. If companies wants to save money with axpire they will use the token in the background and these tokens will be burned

https://medium.com/@CryptoDent/why-lsgs-axpire-will-revolutionize-blockchain-in-fintech-cadbe2f29fe2
Musia

Activity: 518

https://saturn.black

View Profile
May 29, 2018, 08:44:06 PM

Yes, I also think so, and I think you will not lose if you invest this cryptocurrency in this field. If you invest wisely then be sure to plunge and do not lose.

SATURN
Liquidity providerfor crypto markets Cross-chain Exchange & OTC trading Platform
────────  Facebook Twitter ♦  Telegram ♦  Blog ♦  Bitcointalk   ────────
Trimegistus
Legendary

Activity: 1564
Merit: 1027

View Profile
June 02, 2018, 09:39:27 AM

This thread started back in August 2017 and the reality hasn't changed since then; ETH is the best altcoin. Period!

19Nov16

Activity: 1722
Merit: 252

View Profile
June 02, 2018, 10:24:39 AM

Among all altcoins I think the most prospect and can compete to be number one is ethereum, the main reason is because of the many tokens that use ethereum so it automatically requires ETH for transaction costs.

▄▄███▄    ▄███▄▄
     ▄▀▀    █    █    ▀▀▄
    ██    ▄▄▀    ▀▄▄    ██
    ▀▄▄▄█▀▀        ▀▀█▄▄▄▀
  ▄▄█▀█▄              ▄█▀█▄▄
▄█▀     ▀▀█▄     ▄▄█▀▀     ▀█▄
██          ▀█▄▄█▀          ██
▀█▄     ▄▄▄█▀▀  ▀▀▀▄▄▄     ▄█▀
  ▀█▄▄▄▀▀            ▀▀▄▄▄█▀
   █▀▀▄▄▄            ▄▄▄▀▀█
   ██  ▀▀▀▄▄      ▄▄▀▀▀  ██
    ▀▄     █      █     ▄▀
      ▀▀▄▄▄▀      ▀▄▄▄▀▀
cogwise
  ▄
█  █
  █
█  █
  █
█  █

█
█  █
  █
█  █
  █
█  █
  ▀
Hyper-charge your trading with intelligent insights   ▄
█  █
  █
█  █
  █
█  █

█
█  █
  █
█  █
  █
█  █
  ▀
▄█████████████████████▄
███████████████████████
████▀███████▀   ▀▀▀▄███
███▌  ▀▀███▌       ▄███
███▀               ████
███▄              █████
████▄            ██████
█████▄▄        ▄███████
████▄       ▄██████████
███████████████████████
▀█████████████████████▀

▄█████████████████████▄
███████████████████████
████████████████▀▀█████
███████████▀▀▀    █████
██████▀▀▀   ▄▀   ██████
███▄     ▄█▀     ██████
██████▄ █▀      ███████
███████▌▐       ███████
████████ ▄██▄  ████████
██████████████▄████████
▀█████████████████████▀

▄█████████████████████▄
███████████████████████
█████  ▄▄▄▄▄  ▄▀███████
█████  █████  ██▄▀█████
█████  █▀▀██▄▄▄▄  █████
█████  █▀▀▀▀▀▀▀█  █████

█████  █▀▀▀▀▀▀▀█  █████
█████  █▀▀▀▀▀▀▀█  █████
█████  ▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀  █████
███████████████████████
▀█████████████████████▀

atomicgroup

Activity: 370

View Profile
June 02, 2018, 10:34:22 AM

For me, the best altcoin is ethereum as it is the most dominate altcoin in crypto and has very good technology and a good blockchain which make many projects use it for their transactions. It is also fast, safe, secure, stable and has good profit potentials.
Jordens

Activity: 406

View Profile
June 02, 2018, 11:33:14 AM

Vsl  (Profitable)
Ae (not on exchange yet)
If we consider the option of investing for a long period of time, then choose Ethereum or bitcoin, they should grow in the future.
Grechkatx

Activity: 392

View Profile
June 02, 2018, 12:38:09 PM

It is impossible to find a coin suitable to all your needs, and that it would justify all your desires, which is why I think that in this case you need a variety in choosing a coin.
Krillin61

Activity: 314
Merit: 105

View Profile
June 02, 2018, 12:42:00 PM

Vsl  (Profitable)
Ae (not on exchange yet)
I agree with your description for ETH, the ETH is the most popular altcoins now in the market and it is next to bitcoin. I agree on you that the ETH is the best if you to invest for a long term.
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 [18] 19 20 21 22 »  All
  Print  

Jump to: