Bitcoin Forum
April 27, 2024, 07:36:01 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Warning: One or more bitcointalk.org users have reported that they believe that the creator of this topic displays some red flags which make them high-risk. (Login to see the detailed trust ratings.) While the bitcointalk.org administration does not verify such claims, you should proceed with extreme caution.
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 [13] 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 »  All
  Print  
Author Topic: Best Altcoin  (Read 8980 times)
noorammak

Activity: 490
Merit: 11

View Profile
April 06, 2018, 09:35:49 AM

What you guys think which altcoins are the best for investment purpose, mention your reasons too?
For me below are the coins which are best for investment.

Icn (High potential to increase in near future)
Adx (Price is low from ico but price will increase soon)
Vsl  (Profitable)
Eth  (Best option to invest for long term)
Ae (not on exchange yet)

For me Ethereum is the best altcoin to invest. Ethereum is in second place on the coinmarketcap, it has networks around the world, its market capitalization is second in the market, so many projects use ETH as the foundation, many big investors in the world trust and holds ETH. ETH will overcome this difficult period and grow strongly in the next few years. At that time, long term holders of ETH would be more profitable.

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
No Gods or Kings. Only Bitcoin
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.
mahoni2100

Activity: 504
Merit: 12

View Profile
April 06, 2018, 06:52:37 PM

Between the best subcoins of the best, always see the ethereumu shows us that this is the right choice to invest in the coin.

EleGiggle

Activity: 416
Merit: 250

View Profile
April 06, 2018, 07:51:30 PM

I do not think that there is the best coin, there are just different coins for different purposes
heidikim

Activity: 602
Merit: 100

View Profile
April 06, 2018, 08:34:30 PM

I think the best altcoin is ETH. ETH owns a modern and developed blockchain technology. ETH is increasing its value in the cryptocurrency market. It is also used in many potential ICO projects and is attracting many investors and supporters of ETH. I think in the future ETH will be the best altcoin on the market cryptocurrency

After Ethereum Bitco is the best investment tool on the market, if there is a coin to replace Bitcoin biters, it will become Ethereum. It is worth pointing out that no crypto should be made emotional bond with money.
Trimegistus
Legendary

Activity: 1564
Merit: 1027

View Profile
April 06, 2018, 09:48:53 PM

Just a quick word of advice; if you are going to bet in altcoins, bet only in those using PoS as consensus mechanism.

Better yet; bet only in PoS v3 coins with masternodes. It's clearly the best bet you can make!

jeda2000

Activity: 392
Merit: 101

View Profile
April 06, 2018, 11:46:38 PM

If there is a coin I trust in my technology and future, it is Ethereum. Even in the most troubled times, a vehicle that does not miss out on its own investors
soloinvestor

Activity: 182
Merit: 0

View Profile
April 06, 2018, 11:53:57 PM

You missed NEO  Wink

In my opinion, it is better to make your own research and trust your guts.
I was asking myself what to do when cryptocurrency goes down and found out that the most of the privacy coins are undervalued right now.

The best opportunity is to find a privacy-related project with a low total supply (less than 100M), that way the price will be increasing much faster.

I recently found one project called Ethereum Meta, it is related to anonymity and untraceable transaction. They have a very interesting project to build the Anonymous E-Market Place.

They are on exchanges right now, you can check their website: https://ethermeta.com/
Or even better go through their Bitcointalk thread: https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=2659058.0
JackyLon

Activity: 98

View Profile
April 07, 2018, 12:00:29 AM

Yes, in the crypto market today there are a lot of good altcoin, but altcoin is of high value and good is used by many people for long-term investment and most stable is ETH. The investment now is very good because of the very low price, ICO projects using ETH platform, I hope it will soon recover and thrive in the future.
Xxxurrrad

Activity: 280
Merit: 10

View Profile
April 08, 2018, 10:38:17 AM

Right now, I would not buy anything. I think that the market will still fall and it will be possible to purchase cheaper.

MyCryptoBank  ――  Legal and Reliable Crypto Bank
Whitepaper  ――  CRYPTOBANK FOR CRYPTOCOMMUNITY  ――  Announce
―― Medium ―― YouTube ―― LinkedIn ―― Telegram ―― Facebook ―― Twitter ――
Transformer0101

Activity: 462
Merit: 100

https://saturn.black

View Profile
April 08, 2018, 01:57:02 PM

What you guys think which altcoins are the best for investment purpose, mention your reasons too?
For me below are the coins which are best for investment.

Icn (High potential to increase in near future)
Adx (Price is low from ico but price will increase soon)
Vsl  (Profitable)
Eth  (Best option to invest for long term)
Ae (not on exchange yet)
I think it is better to invest in young coins. In consequence, they will be able to make a greater profit in a short period of time. But everyone has their own opinion on this matter.

SATURN
Liquidity providerfor crypto markets Cross-chain Exchange & OTC trading Platform
────────  Facebook Twitter ♦  Telegram ♦  Blog ♦  Bitcointalk   ────────
iLoveMFB

Activity: 140
Merit: 12

Borderless for the People, Frictionless for the Ba

View Profile
April 08, 2018, 01:59:13 PM

I think the best investment is ont in 2018, a good currency from China, has a very good team, there are 4 large institutions to participate in, have very good mass base, will soon break through 100 yuan.

T r a x i o n                                                            TRADE AND EARN DURING PRE-ICO
TRANSITIONS YOU TO A CRYPTO-READY SOCIETY       Pre-Sale starts April 15, 2018
Github     Telegram     Medium     Facebook     Twitter     Reddit     Youtube
Seguraliezl00

Activity: 44

View Profile
April 08, 2018, 03:10:57 PM

For me,ETHEREUM, ICN,  NEO,  are the best coin for me.
SunJAB

Activity: 406

WPP ENERGY - BACKED ASSET GREEN ENERGY TOKEN

View Profile
April 08, 2018, 04:30:53 PM

I choose NEO as the best penny for investing today, they will be potential coin and thrive in the future. You buy and hold at this time, the price of the altcoin is plummeting. So buy now is the most sensible.

﹏﹏﹋﹌﹌ WPP ENERGY ﹌﹌﹋﹏﹏
☆═══━┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈━═══☆
≈ WORLD POWER PRODUCTION ≈

【 BACKED ASSET GREEN ENERGY TOKEN 】
☆═━┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈━═☆
Akses01

Activity: 182

View Profile
April 08, 2018, 05:19:41 PM

Altcoin is very much alive so far, and I think the best altcoin today eth, the most profitable until now there is no altcoin that provides a good platform to post the fore, coins have the potential to multiply its value up to three times in the future, it which I have excess, and did not rule out will be replaced by other altcoin as well, because it is a lot of success so far.
caeschy

Activity: 285
Merit: 11

View Profile
April 08, 2018, 05:42:03 PM

Here’s a new one for 2018 Marinecoin, MTC. Lots of great features designed into this coin. They are using time dilution technology to make sure everyone has a fair chance of earning MTC. 20,000 MTC to help promote AI project. They can be purchased also at very low prices currently. That won’t last long this one is designed to grow slowly rather than a moon shot. value - fair distribution - time dilution technology - artificial intelligence - community - Check it out here marinecoin/in

This coin is an old one, theres only a second Chance to grow...i have some Coins only by an Airdrop 450,000 Mtc but worth are nothing

usmanov123

Activity: 434
Merit: 102

Chikuntv

View Profile
April 08, 2018, 05:45:03 PM

$SKY
DYOR
coskunc

Activity: 238

View Profile WWW
April 08, 2018, 05:57:52 PM

Heard of SKY, but it is too expensive. Not sure if I ll get it. Actually, it has a low supply which compensates the price. 100m cap is also perfect.

I prefer other low market solid coins.
I also have Marinecoin 450000, I liked the idea but it is not the best alt. I needs improvement, but why not in a couple of years?

Ethereum is a great alt. NEO is also great.
BlossomSp

Activity: 94

View Profile
April 09, 2018, 01:15:42 PM

Currently on the market there are many good altcoin to invest, but I think the best altcoin to this point is just ETH. Now the low ETH price is an opportunity for you to invest in it, because ETH has great potential and is used by ICO projects and it is very safe for your investment, I hope ETH will Make great profits when the price rebounds and thrives in the future.
CarylnBoy

Activity: 95

View Profile
April 09, 2018, 02:52:21 PM

Yes, if you have the opportunity to invest in the altcoin in the crypto market, you should invest in ETH because the price is very low under $ 400, this is a great opportunity to own it. ETH is a safe and great coin, I hope it will soon recover and thrive in the future and it will bring great profit for you.
Tryto

Activity: 76

View Profile
April 09, 2018, 03:48:40 PM

Right now I think DeepOnion, because everybody hodles it. Only down 30% while eth 50-60. Neo and cardano are solid, just have to wait!

DeepOnion is not the best, but not the worst case. DeepOnion has perspectives and technical side, it is an operating project with huge prospects, but here only long investments in coins will do.
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 [13] 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 »  All
  Print  

Jump to: