Bitcoin Forum
April 27, 2024, 07:39:42 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Warning: One or more bitcointalk.org users have reported that they believe that the creator of this topic displays some red flags which make them high-risk. (Login to see the detailed trust ratings.) While the bitcointalk.org administration does not verify such claims, you should proceed with extreme caution.
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 [9] 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 »  All
  Print  
Author Topic: Best Altcoin  (Read 8980 times)
trainasauruswrecks

Activity: 135
Merit: 100

View Profile
December 12, 2017, 03:59:16 AM

The most undervalued anon coin in all of crypto is Spectrecoin (XSPEC).  This coin is destined to be the anonymous cash of the future.  At less than $1, it is currently a steal.  We are talking life changing potential for those who buy now and hold.

He's right.  Privacy coins are carrying on the Satoshi legacy.  They will be the move of the future.  
I also agree with the two coin system but disagree with the platforms.  
Store money in Monero
Keep Xspec for cash transactions.  AND it's cheap right now.  Dropped down from .70 to .30ish.
But don't take my word for it... Dah dun dun.
https://globalcoinreport.com/heres-why-now-might-be-a-good-time-to-pick-up-some-spectrecoin-xpsec/

▬▬▬▬▬▬▬ ▬ ▬▬     SPECTRECOIN     ▬▬ ▬ ▬▬▬▬▬▬▬
              Native TOR+OBFS4 ● Mobile & Stealth Staking Soon! ● Ghost Protocol              
XSPEC SlackTwitter  ◆ FacebookWebsite

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
"There should not be any signed int. If you've found a signed int somewhere, please tell me (within the next 25 years please) and I'll change it to unsigned int." -- Satoshi
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
jack long

Activity: 350
Merit: 10

View Profile
December 12, 2017, 04:42:44 AM

of course the ethereum. because the ethereum has very nice coin quality and price stability are relatively stable.
Trimegistus
Legendary

Activity: 1564
Merit: 1027

View Profile
December 12, 2017, 11:53:44 AM

It's impossible to qualify just one as the very best.

There are several interesting projects, with strategic views for the long term. I'm not talking about day trading, for that purpose there are hundreds of so called coins.

If you believe, like I do, that cryptocurrencies are here to stay then you should bet on some projects that are planning for the long term and not only for the next pump/dump.

In that sense, the Proof of Stake approach has better chances to thrive due to it's ecological mechanism.

And there are many interesting PoS v3 projects, with a solid masternodes network.

And they are also very stable and very profitable.

Check out DMD:

https://masternodes.online/currencies/DMD/

https://www.mybitsend.com/DMD-Backup/

Mark my words; this is one of the best altcoins in existence. Discrete, yes, but very solid!

kriptoman171

Activity: 307

View Profile
December 14, 2017, 08:56:06 PM

ETH
Neo
Litecoin
my 3 favorites
There are a lot of cryptonyms in which I want to invest, which bring a good profit .. for example the wave
srqrebel

Activity: 256

View Profile
December 14, 2017, 09:07:19 PM

Spectrecoin (XSPEC) rebounding rapidly now.  This is one to keep an eye on.

▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬ ▬▬     SPECTRECOIN     ▬▬ ▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬
Native TOR+OBFS4  ●  Mobile & Stealth Staking Soon!  ●  Ghost Protocol
XSPEC Slack  ◆   Website  ◆  Twitter  ◆  Facebook  ◆  Reddit  ◆  Telegram
patrik58

Activity: 112

View Profile
December 14, 2017, 09:15:57 PM

1. Ethereum
2. Waves
3. NEO
4. Litecoin
engin978

Activity: 140

The Future of Sports is Fan Controlled

View Profile
December 14, 2017, 10:28:10 PM

Best altcoin for me is right now xrp,because in 2 days I made x3...
but stil  keeping eth,bnt dash in my portfolio....

Guli

Activity: 420
Merit: 107

View Profile
December 14, 2017, 11:20:00 PM

of course the ethereum. because the ethereum has very nice coin quality and price stability are relatively stable.

I agree with you. And not only stable, but growing like a madman. For one month only x2. Another would be any altcoyin appeared the same.
gulypz

Activity: 476

View Profile
December 14, 2017, 11:26:32 PM

Ethereum, Zcash, Dash and Monero can see much higher prices in the future. But if you ask what is the best. I think Ethereum is the best. My favorite after Ethereum is Zcash.
SriNr

Activity: 126

View Profile
December 15, 2017, 02:10:42 AM

What do you think about IOTA and Zcash?? Specialy about IOTA.. Thanks in advance)
Zcash is a cryptocurrency that grew out of the Zerocoin project, aimed at improving anonymity for Bitcoin users. The Zerocoin protocol was initially improved and transformed into Zerocash, which thus yielded the Zcash cryptocurrency in 2016.[1] The founder and CEO of Zcash is Zooko Wilcox-O'Hearn. Its founding team includes cryptographer Matthew D. Green from Johns Hopkins University. Roger Ver was one of Zcash's initial investors.
i dont know IOTA , what is IOTA?
PranDoW

Activity: 420
Merit: 252

View Profile
December 15, 2017, 02:26:17 AM

Ethereum, Zcash, Dash and Monero can see much higher prices in the future. But if you ask what is the best. I think Ethereum is the best. My favorite after Ethereum is Zcash.

Zcash only good in mining way. I dont see any potential for Zcash in future. Maybe I'm wrong, but this is my opinion
gmf1000

Activity: 400
Merit: 250

Play2Live presale starts on 5th December

View Profile
December 15, 2017, 04:05:30 AM

I agree on Ethereum, Dash, and Monero... But as long as I see,,, Zcash does't show a great potential at this time.. while Ethereum, Dash, and Monero showed us a good growth and promising future ~

PLAY
            ▄██████████████▄
          ▄██▀▀██████████████▄
        ▄██▀    ▀██████████████▄
      ▄██▀        ▀██████████████▄
    ▄██▀   ██████▄  ▀██████████████▄
  ▄██▀          ██    ▀██████████████▄
 ███       ▄█████▀      ███████████████
  ▀██▄    ▐██         ▄██████████████▀
    ▀██▄  ▐██████▌  ▄██████████████▀
      ▀██▄        ▄██████████████▀
        ▀██▄    ▄██████████████▀
          ▀██▄▄██████████████▀
            ▀██████████████▀
LIVE
██████
███▀▀▀
███

███
███▄▄▄
██████
██████
▀▀▀███
███

███
▄▄▄███
██████
Beremat

Activity: 263

YGOLD is a Defi platform

View Profile
December 15, 2017, 05:18:56 AM

I agree on Ethereum, Dash, and Monero... But as long as I see,,, Zcash does't show a great potential at this time.. while Ethereum, Dash, and Monero showed us a good growth and promising future ~
just like the time when bitcoin eth and other coin go up but litecoin doesn't show anything. and now look at litecoin. x10

defc0de

Activity: 270

View Profile
December 15, 2017, 05:32:36 AM

There's a thousand answer to this as there's literally more than a thousand alt coin right now and most of them claims to be the next BTC. So you're best move is still to do your own research before investing in anything. There are projects that do have a lot of potential and are starting to build real world applications that makes use of blockchain technology. One coin that I can point out is DeepOnion. It has been around for a while now and the project has garnered success in rolling out new features to make the cryptocurrency better. It started out as a privacy coin, running transaction through the TOR network to maintain anonymity of both sender and receiver. They however, evolved into something more. The developers integrated a few handy feature like DeepVault (notarization service built within the wallet to help prove authentication of documents), an anonymous messaging function, coin control and also their latest, upcoming feature called DeepSend. Once DeepSend is implemented, DeepOnion would be like a Hybrid of both XVG ad XMR, having the TOR network node transactions and ring signature obfuscation that is similarly used by Monero.

With that being said, you can see how much potential this coin has. You can join their community to learn more about the project via this link - https://deeponion.org/community/.

pungopete468

Activity: 1470
Merit: 504

View Profile
December 15, 2017, 05:43:44 AM

Ethereum and Monero are always the best altcoins to invest and hold it for a long term and it would be the best if you have choice to mine both of them as it can generate good income for you at regular intervals as mining altcoins is much easier then mining bitcoins nowadays.

..1xBit.com   Super Six..
▄█████████████▄
████████████▀▀▀
█████████████▄
█████████▌▀████
██████████  ▀██
██████████▌   ▀
████████████▄▄
███████████████
███████████████
███████████████
███████████████
███████████████
▀██████████████
███████████████
█████████████▀
█████▀▀       
███▀ ▄███     ▄
██▄▄████▌    ▄█
████████       
████████▌     
█████████    ▐█
██████████   ▐█
███████▀▀   ▄██
███▀   ▄▄▄█████
███ ▄██████████
███████████████
███████████████
███████████████
███████████████
███████████████
███████████████
███████████▀▀▀█
██████████     
███████████▄▄▄█
███████████████
███████████████
███████████████
███████████████
███████████████
         ▄█████
        ▄██████
       ▄███████
      ▄████████
     ▄█████████
    ▄███████
   ▄███████████
  ▄████████████
 ▄█████████████
▄██████████████
  ▀▀███████████
      ▀▀███
████
          ▀▀
          ▄▄██▌
      ▄▄███████
     █████████▀

▄██▄▄▀▀██▀▀
▄██████     ▄▄▄
███████   ▄█▄ ▄
▀██████   █  ▀█
 ▀▀▀
    ▀▄▄█▀
▄▄█████▄    ▀▀▀
 ▀████████
   ▀█████▀ ████
      ▀▀▀ █████
          █████
       ▄  █▄▄ █ ▄
     ▀▄██▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
      ▀ ▄▄█████▄█▄▄
    ▄ ▄███▀    ▀▀ ▀▀▄
  ▄██▄███▄ ▀▀▀▀▄  ▄▄
  ▄████████▄▄▄▄▄█▄▄▄██
 ████████████▀▀    █ ▐█
██████████████▄ ▄▄▀██▄██
 ▐██████████████    ▄███
  ████▀████████████▄███▀
  ▀█▀  ▐█████████████▀
       ▐████████████▀
       ▀█████▀▀▀ █▀
Premier League
LaLiga
Serie A
Bundesliga
Ligue 1
Primeira Liga
..TAKE PART..
Mister.Satan

Activity: 163

View Profile
December 15, 2017, 07:29:31 AM

LTC, cheap fees, widely on many exchanges so easy way to use it and transfer.
makawa

Activity: 222

View Profile
December 15, 2017, 07:48:48 AM

I chose the ethereum as nearly most of the ICO project using coins. In addition it is also very appropriate ethereum coins when used to invest in the long term as well as short.
bocyaj

Activity: 1324
Merit: 302

View Profile
December 15, 2017, 08:01:41 AM

Ethereum and Monero are always the best altcoins to invest and hold it for a long term and it would be the best if you have choice to mine both of them as it can generate good income for you at regular intervals as mining altcoins is much easier then mining bitcoins nowadays.

Yes .Ethereum,Litecoin,waves,Monero are the some of altcoin having good potential.This altcoin are surviving for long,so you can inverse your money in any one of that and get certain times of Profit sure.Now the price of litecoin move to 300$ ,the holders of litecoin for long period will get nth times of profit now based on their holdings.
Beldon

Activity: 378

View Profile
December 15, 2017, 08:37:09 AM

Everyone's answer will not be the same because it has different views about the altcoin. If I must choose the ethereum because this is one of the large coins but still within reach of my price and give you an advantage.

▄▄▄        WINDHAN        |   RENEWABLE ENERGY PROJECT   ▄▄▄
||███    (((  Pre-Sale is Live  )))  ▐ ███  JOIN NOW   ███ ▌    ███||
Whitepaper  |  OnePager  |  ANN  |  Facebook  |  Twitter  |  Telegram
jingyang

Activity: 392
Merit: 103

View Profile
January 11, 2018, 01:28:21 PM

Pivx (High potential to increase in near future)
kick (Price is low from ico but price will increase soon)
Bitcoincash (Profitable)
Ethereum,Waves,siacoin  (Best option to invest for long term)

▬▬▬▬▬      ▬     iCumulate         Investing in the future together           ▬      ▬▬▬▬▬
WHITEPAPER  ]     ████     PRESALE  /  Nov 30th - Dec 7th     ████     [   ONE PAGER   ]
▬      ▬▬▬▬▬     Twitter     ●     Facebook     ●     Telegram     ●     Medium     ▬▬▬▬▬      ▬
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 [9] 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 »  All
  Print  

Jump to: