Bitcoin Forum
April 27, 2024, 06:22:17 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Warning: One or more bitcointalk.org users have reported that they believe that the creator of this topic displays some red flags which make them high-risk. (Login to see the detailed trust ratings.) While the bitcointalk.org administration does not verify such claims, you should proceed with extreme caution.
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 [17] 18 19 20 21 22 »  All
  Print  
Author Topic: Best Altcoin  (Read 8980 times)
gempil

Activity: 294
Merit: 0

View Profile
May 07, 2018, 02:21:40 AM

I chose ETH as the best coin now. ETH is currently very promising for us to be able to benefit from investing in ETH. I think also this year ETH can be taken 2 alternatives, can with long-term investment and can also with short-term investment. Because this year's ETH increase is quite high compared to previous years. So even in the short term, you will already get a big profit.
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
crypto_gaint_stark

Activity: 56

View Profile
May 07, 2018, 04:57:28 AM

Well, We all know that Bitcoin is the King of Cryptocurrency but Ethereum has a higher demand right now. Many investors are investing in Ethereum rather than bitcoin because of its possibility to increase its price. Plus, there are many projects coming up unlike ripple, and one such project I got to know recently is this token AGRI by blockgrain.io and they are only 7.5 cents! I'm confident because that is backed by Grain…the only asset that has inherent value throughout history.
I’m pretty confident of picking up big bags in their ICO. You can check out AGRI here: blockgrain.io
renault18turbo

Activity: 1218
Merit: 500

View Profile
May 07, 2018, 05:03:54 AM

Now my choice has stopped on Apex, Thekey, Gladius. In my opinion, this is the top 3 altcoins for investment.
maydna

Activity: 2912
Merit: 556

View Profile
May 07, 2018, 06:13:49 AM

maybe, for now, I am choosing ethereum as my best altcoin because I have a feeling that this coins will make their highest price again soon. and besides that, I read that many investors want to get involve in ethereum projects and they invest their money to help the projects to continue to make a change but I need to read more info about this. besides ethereum, I have chosen litecoin and monero which can increase too like ethereum but it will need a long time to see this coin increase higher.
andy16

Activity: 68

View Profile
May 07, 2018, 08:28:29 AM

DASH, DCR and CRS
anggurMerah

Activity: 126
Merit: 1

View Profile
May 07, 2018, 09:34:35 AM

What do you guys think which altcoins are the best for investment purpose, mention your reasons too?
For me below are the coins which are best for investment.

Icn (High potential to increase in near future)
Adx (Price is low from ico but the price will increase soon)
Vsl  (Profitable)
Eth  (Best option to invest for the long term)
Ae (not on exchange yet)
The best Altcoin I trust and I want to invest in the long-term Ethereum coins. Ethereum coins are one of the best of the other coins. Ethereum coin growth is very fast and the price is quite high. If we buy a lot of Ethereum and we invest in the long term we certainly will not regret it. Ethereum coins certainly will not disappoint its users. You have to believe.
Enzo05

Activity: 938
Merit: 102

View Profile
May 07, 2018, 10:58:34 AM

What you guys think which altcoins are the best for investment purpose, mention your reasons too?

Adx (Price is low from ico but price will increase soon)
Vsl  (Profitable)
Eth  (Best option to invest for long term)
Ae (not on exchange yet)

This is an old post but good thing you chose AE and ETH as this 2 altcoins is so powerful and you can see it today how they increase from 2017 to now .
Abeleez

Activity: 252

View Profile
May 07, 2018, 11:28:34 AM

What you guys think which altcoins are the best for investment purpose, mention your reasons too?

Vsl  (Profitable)
Ae (not on exchange yet)
i go for ETH naturally. it has got a great prospect seeing the ideas around it. there is a high investor confidence.
Krochines

Activity: 6

View Profile
May 07, 2018, 11:41:20 AM

1. ETH
2. NEO
3. OMG
4. BAT
5. PASC

All long term.
eddyhalim

Activity: 210
Merit: 10

The P2P Marketplace For Digital Content

View Profile
May 07, 2018, 04:11:53 PM

Vsl  (Profitable)
Ae (not on exchange yet)
In my opinion, the top 5 altcoin that we should invest long term are: Monero, NEO, IOTA, Cardano and especially Ethereum. Monero is very private, in the future, when the government tight control of crypto, so many people will use Monero. NEO also has good potential, it is called Ethereum of China because of the technology and direction is quite similar to Ethereum. As for Ethereum, this is the most common altcoin, it is the basis of many ICOs, in the next few years Ethereum will cost up to the moon.

napman

Activity: 196

View Profile
May 07, 2018, 06:27:50 PM

In my opinion, it is better to make your own research and trust your guts.

The most of the privacy coins are undervalued right now.

The best opportunity is to find a privacy-related project with a low total supply (less than 100M), that way the price will be increasing much faster.

I recently found a hidden GEM called Ethereum Meta, it is related to anonymity and untraceable transaction. They have a very interesting project to build the Anonymous E-Market Place.

They are already trading on some exchanges, you can check their website: https://ethermeta.com/
Or even better go through their Bitcointalk thread: https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=2659058.0
ajdaj

Activity: 532
Merit: 100

View Profile
May 07, 2018, 07:35:21 PM

Vsl  (Profitable)
Ae (not on exchange yet)
i go for ETH naturally. it has got a great prospect seeing the ideas around it. there is a high investor confidence.
regarding the etherium. I also completely agree with you, because if you take into account the growth trend of the etherium, then today it is possible to invest in this coin profitably, and keep for the long term .
Rtalk

Activity: 420
Merit: 1

View Profile
May 07, 2018, 08:43:52 PM

I think many altcoins with a working product and a community team are good, you have to choose for yourself which ones are the best...one of them is EOS. Competitor ETH.Soon they will switch to their own blockchain.
Riga

Activity: 784
Merit: 257

View Profile
May 07, 2018, 08:48:02 PM

Now there are a lot of interesting coins. I think that some projects can become very popular. I like ADA, IOTA, ETH, ripple. It seems to me that these coins have good prospects.
Paul95

View Profile
May 07, 2018, 08:54:02 PM

Now there are a lot of interesting coins. I think that some projects can become very popular. I like ADA, IOTA, ETH, ripple. It seems to me that these coins have good prospects.
You chose coins with higher risk, it is okay, if you accept the risk and I will add also TRON to your list Wink.

S.E.D.O.
Document management system based on blockchain
WHITEPAPER | ANN | WEB | DISCORD | TWITTER | FACEBOOK | TELEGRAM
|
Musia

Activity: 518

https://saturn.black

View Profile
May 09, 2018, 03:18:44 PM

Quite an interesting idea. But still, in my opinion, the best cryptocurrency is bitcoin and litecoin. After all, they are currently quite valuable and reliable in this field.

SATURN
Liquidity providerfor crypto markets Cross-chain Exchange & OTC trading Platform
────────  Facebook Twitter ♦  Telegram ♦  Blog ♦  Bitcointalk   ────────
Geor

Activity: 378

View Profile
May 24, 2018, 03:18:19 PM

Vsl  (Profitable)
Ae (not on exchange yet)
Everyone's answer will not be the same because it has different views about the altcoin. If I must choose the ethereum because this is one of the large coins but still within reach of my price and give you an advantage.
Kinoman

Activity: 266

Presale is live!

View Profile
May 24, 2018, 03:22:29 PM

I think that every trader has his own favorite among the altcoins. Probably this is the coin that brought a lot of profit. At me LTC is a favorite coin.

BryanK

Activity: 812
Merit: 250

View Profile
May 24, 2018, 03:48:50 PM

The Best altcoin to date is Stratis! A very cool coin that has a great future. Soon there will be the first ICO on its platform.
Last follen star

Merit: 5

View Profile
May 24, 2018, 04:22:27 PM

In my opinion ether is a best altcoin (but it grows slowly), he has no serious competitors, this year at least. Eos can also show a good profit this year.
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 [17] 18 19 20 21 22 »  All
  Print  

Jump to: