Bitcoin Forum
May 07, 2024, 08:56:09 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 [50] 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 79 80 81 82 83 84 85 86 87 88 89 90 91 92 93 94 95 96 97 98 99 100 ... 245 »
  Print  
Author Topic: [ANN] PayPie - Blockchain-Powered Risk Assessment  (Read 109504 times)
bitcoin-shark

Activity: 2842
Merit: 605

View Profile
September 09, 2017, 06:42:17 PM

Can somebody from PayPie explain the concept of an "internal coin"? Otherwise these questions will continue to be repeated. There is little information about how that Pie Coin actually works.

Am not a paypie employee but my guess is an internal coin is a coin that can't be traded by the public, it's only usage in within the paypie platform. Only paypie employee have control of the coin and the aforementioned coin cannot be transferred out of the platform. My guess is with the SEC involvement, and issues it created this is a way to incentive PPP token holders without dealing with the wrath created from issuing dividends.

It is my belief that the PayPie coin CAN be traded by the public (on exchanges), but it is worthless outside of the PayPie system.

It means that paypie coin will only be able to be used inside the PayPai platform, you won't find any other uses for I, you could trade it in exchanges because is a speculative coin I guess, but nothing more, that is a good thing, meaning that if a company want more, they simply must buy it from exchanges or the system.

Well that's a point most coins for a direct use will have as long as they are not build to be universal. But that's also a good think that you explained, because it gives a natural demand for it, as in the other direction no other coin can be used here and value will probably rise with time passing.

Are you guys even reading the post before answering or are you just aimlessly typing away just to say something. We not talking about Paypie coin which can be use on the platform and also traded on an exchange, instead we are talking about Piecoin which is an internal coin only viable on the Paypie platform. Please stop been lazy and read the post before making a comment.
so if i understand well there are 2 different thing paypie coin tradable on exchanges and piecoin internal tool of the platform is this right?...
"Bitcoin: mining our own business since 2009" -- Pieter Wuille
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.
the_donald

Activity: 588
Merit: 100

View Profile
September 09, 2017, 07:07:55 PM

Can somebody from PayPie explain the concept of an "internal coin"? Otherwise these questions will continue to be repeated. There is little information about how that Pie Coin actually works.

Am not a paypie employee but my guess is an internal coin is a coin that can't be traded by the public, it's only usage in within the paypie platform. Only paypie employee have control of the coin and the aforementioned coin cannot be transferred out of the platform. My guess is with the SEC involvement, and issues it created this is a way to incentive PPP token holders without dealing with the wrath created from issuing dividends.

It is my belief that the PayPie coin CAN be traded by the public (on exchanges), but it is worthless outside of the PayPie system.

It means that paypie coin will only be able to be used inside the PayPai platform, you won't find any other uses for I, you could trade it in exchanges because is a speculative coin I guess, but nothing more, that is a good thing, meaning that if a company want more, they simply must buy it from exchanges or the system.

Well that's a point most coins for a direct use will have as long as they are not build to be universal. But that's also a good think that you explained, because it gives a natural demand for it, as in the other direction no other coin can be used here and value will probably rise with time passing.

Are you guys even reading the post before answering or are you just aimlessly typing away just to say something. We not talking about Paypie coin which can be use on the platform and also traded on an exchange, instead we are talking about Piecoin which is an internal coin only viable on the Paypie platform. Please stop been lazy and read the post before making a comment.
so if i understand well there are 2 different thing paypie coin tradable on exchanges and piecoin internal tool of the platform is this right?...

Correct.

It wouldn't make sense for the Paypie token to be pegged. it would turn off investors. it's good that they clarified that it was an internal coin that will be pegged.

matjas

Activity: 798
Merit: 115

View Profile
September 09, 2017, 07:16:05 PM

It wouldn't make sense for the Paypie token to be pegged. it would turn off investors. it's good that they clarified that it was an internal coin that will be pegged.
Actually the devs didnt clarified anything yet, its just a speculation here on forum. But since its a hot topic and kinda important aspect of the project, its essential that it gets explained.

Islapdonkey

Activity: 882
Merit: 277

If i had a dollar for every "had i known"

View Profile WWW
September 09, 2017, 07:33:44 PM

Actually the devs didnt clarified anything yet, its just a speculation here on forum. But since its a hot topic and kinda important aspect of the project, its essential that it gets explained.

Actually, you should have read the original whitepaper before making a statement. it was always stated on the whitepaper that Pie coin (an internal coin) not Paypie coin would be pegged. But due to efforts from individuals who rather make aimless uninformed post than read, the information got misconstrued.

▄▄████▄▄
        ▄▄██████████████▄▄
      ███████████████████████▄▄
      ▀▀█████████████████████████
██▄▄       ▀▀█████████████████████
██████▄▄        ▀█████████████████
███████████▄▄       ▀▀████████████
███████████████▄▄        ▀████████
████████████████████▄▄       ▀▀███
 ▀▀██████████████████████▄▄
     ▀▀██████████████████████▄▄
▄▄        ▀██████████████████████▄
████▄▄        ▀▀██████████████████
█████████▄▄        ▀▀█████████████
█████████████▄▄        ▀▀█████████
██████████████████▄▄        ▀▀████
▀██████████████████████▄▄
  ▀▀████████████████████████
      ▀▀█████████████████▀▀
           ▀▀███████▀▀

.SEMUX
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
  Semux uses 100% original codebase
  Superfast with 30 seconds instant finality
  Tested 5000 tx per block on open network
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
Elkmar

Activity: 294

View Profile
September 09, 2017, 08:17:47 PM

I think that it was clearly explained.

"We are not pegging PPP against various currencies. There is an internal coins called "Pie Coin", that will be used to track the payments on the ledger...only this internal coins will be pegged. This is the coin that token holders will get income from.

So it was never intended to peg PPP and internal coin Pie coin will be pegged"
sanojcoin

Activity: 159
Merit: 10

View Profile
September 09, 2017, 08:46:34 PM

This means you buy coins that can only be internalized on their platform?
or you get the PieCoin in addition to a PayPieCoin.
Sozialtourist

Activity: 686
Merit: 101

View Profile
September 09, 2017, 08:51:45 PM

What was your thinking process to choose ERC20 standard? Why not ERC223 on ETC chain for example which is more secure (https://github.com/ethereum/EIPs/issues/223) ?

Actually i wonder it too. Not just paypie, most of the icos using erc20. Has Erc223 has some diffuculty we don't know?

I would love to hear a dev, why they are choosing erc20 instead of erc223

Because of the many issues from explorers to exchanges.
Right now, now exchange supports ERC23 coins.
There's one coin named "Senderon" it's ERC23 but dev is having difficulty listing it on exchanges as they are not yet ready to upgrade.

Yep, forgot about the fact that it's really easy for exchanges to list ERC20 tokens.

And by the way, ETC is supported by a lot of whales which hope to push it at 100$ at the end of the year.

But there's no reason for such a pump, Ethereum is now widely adopted and used. Just watch the money put in ENS Domains  Smiley

Sorry for asking but what are the main differences between both ERC20 and ERC223? I am not really familiar with the all the technical details so I would be happy if someone could sum that up in a few sentences. More security is always nice to have.
Wapinter
Legendary

Activity: 2632
Merit: 1026

Hire me for Bounty Management

View Profile
September 09, 2017, 09:00:02 PM

Paypie Team had been very busy at the event. There was a lot of interest in the blockchain accounting and how we will be using it to solve real life business problems. Everyone was very excited to see this coming.

sanojcoin

Activity: 159
Merit: 10

View Profile
September 09, 2017, 09:04:59 PM

I think your work will pay off. market gap identified and closed.
that project will be huge.

I am very curious how this develops.

promising
BTCBusinessConsult

Activity: 546
Merit: 250

Active Trading on EPIC5k and Spectre.Ai

View Profile WWW
September 09, 2017, 09:07:59 PM

INTERVIEW SCHEDULED!

Hi everybody, I have an interview scheduled with Nick Chandi, CEO of PayPie. Please message me questions and comments you have about PayPie to add to our list of things to discuss. Interview is on Thursday so lets make sure we have a great list to make it as efficient as possible for Nick!!

@AndreasBTC on twitter
BTCBusinessconsult@gmail.com

Thanks

EPIC5k Trading on https://spectre.ai/?ref=PassiveIncome. Paying WEEKLY rewards in ETH since 2017. 100% FRAUD FREE Binary Trading Platform. $SXDT. Ask me about the ONLY smart options trading platform with 400% payouts, and their unique EPIC5000 trading system.
Sozialtourist

Activity: 686
Merit: 101

View Profile
September 09, 2017, 09:08:32 PM

Paypie Team had been very busy at the event. There was a lot of interest in the blockchain accounting and how we will be using it to solve real life business problems. Everyone was very excited to see this coming.

News from the expo! Very nice! How was the common first reaction when someone heard about PAYPie and the merging of accounting and blockchain technology? Was it hard to convince them of the advantages such a platform will bring?

Heimer

Activity: 518
Merit: 250

View Profile
September 09, 2017, 09:35:35 PM

Great news guys! I hope that you will meet some big whale who will invest in paypie as an institutional investor?
Trrrt

Activity: 448
Merit: 107

View Profile
September 09, 2017, 09:39:59 PM

Nice to see the picture of the expo. I woulb be here to see that !
The event seems to be very interesting for paypie, the hard work of paypie team has paid. The blockchain accounting and application is a disruptive project, lot of people want to learn more about that.
I think with the visibility paypie has, the way the team handle the ico and the technologie they provide, we will see a wonderfull sucess here !
no-ice-please

Activity: 955
Merit: 500

View Profile
September 09, 2017, 09:50:09 PM

Do you already have something like an MVP?
toolucky98

Activity: 490

View Profile
September 09, 2017, 09:56:38 PM

INTERVIEW SCHEDULED!

Hi everybody, I have an interview scheduled with Nick Chandi, CEO of PayPie. Please message me questions and comments you have about PayPie to add to our list of things to discuss. Interview is on Thursday so lets make sure we have a great list to make it as efficient as possible for Nick!!

@AndreasBTC on twitter

Thanks
Niceee, it will be live streaming?
Drokzid

Activity: 931
Merit: 257

HAIL THE KING!

View Profile WWW
September 09, 2017, 10:05:43 PM

You mean a minimum viable product? As far as I know they are currently developing in the background and will launch the PayPie platform with realtime credit risk analysis features in Q1 2018. 50% of the platform is already developed, including the entire end-user accounting part of the software.

BTC IS KING!
Korsakopf

Activity: 210
Merit: 105

View Profile
September 09, 2017, 10:06:41 PM

INTERVIEW SCHEDULED!

@AndreasBTC on twitter

Thanks

Sent you a question.

Nice to see the team had a good time at the expo. Hope you guys had time to pitch the product to potential clients, not only talk to potential investors  Grin
yeswepump
Legendary

Activity: 1162
Merit: 1011

View Profile
September 09, 2017, 10:25:24 PM

Nice to see the picture of the expo. I woulb be here to see that !
The event seems to be very interesting for paypie, the hard work of paypie team has paid. The blockchain accounting and application is a disruptive project, lot of people want to learn more about that.
I think with the visibility paypie has, the way the team handle the ico and the technologie they provide, we will see a wonderfull sucess here !

man I wanted to comment exactly the same.

How much of your crypto portfolio will you invest into this ICO?

bitsurfer2014

Activity: 924
Merit: 520

View Profile
September 09, 2017, 10:50:23 PM

News from the expo! Very nice! How was the common first reaction when someone heard about PAYPie and the merging of accounting and blockchain technology? Was it hard to convince them of the advantages such a platform will bring?

It's great to see that PAYPIE's team are working hard on events like this to market the PLATFORM. This only shows that they committed and serious with regards to PAYPIE's mission.
no-ice-please

Activity: 955
Merit: 500

View Profile
September 09, 2017, 11:15:49 PM

You mean a minimum viable product? As far as I know they are currently developing in the background and will launch the PayPie platform with realtime credit risk analysis features in Q1 2018. 50% of the platform is already developed, including the entire end-user accounting part of the software.

Ok. I am really curious what that platform looks like and, more importantly, how they dealt with the accounting part. Using the term triple-entry doesn't make you a triple-entry expert Wink
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 [50] 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 79 80 81 82 83 84 85 86 87 88 89 90 91 92 93 94 95 96 97 98 99 100 ... 245 »
  Print  

Jump to: